Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 30 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:03 pm

Andre rubs the back of his neck sheepishly at having missed his cue. "Heh. Sorry." He is slightly taller than the rest of his family, more in the 6 foot range and built. He is thicker in frame, not matching them either, naturally muscular with a small layer of chub covering it. His face is just as open, freckles that nearly match Cy's dotting his arms and cheeks. His hair is a dark reddish, brown and straight that matches Sol's own, and the same gray-blue eyes calm. His hair is tied back, on the longer side currently past his shoulders, hands in his pockets.

The world seems to stop for a moment for poor Cyrus, the man going stock still and green eyes as wide as they can open. Solis the one to finally make a move, changing into the little boy he is normally and sniffing in the quiet. He scampers, blind eyes bright and a huge smile on his young face. "Mama! Mama!!" Adneil has never seen the boy so happy over something, flinging himself with all his might at the man. Andre catches him in his arms, easily, it seems the muscles aren't for nothing. "You have gotten so big!!" Re cuddles him close as the boy nuzzles into him. Cy finally breaks at that, voice tiny and quiet. "A-Andre?" The man smirks at his mother, nodding slowly. "They weren't kidding when they said you grew up, Ma." Cy's hand clasps over his own mouth as tears begin to well, desperately seeking out Art and Devon at his side. He hesitantly starts making his way towards him, steps trembling. As he gets closer and closer he picks up the pace and throws his arms around his oldest son with a loud sob, burying his face on both him and his grandson. His crying is loud and genuine, making the scene a bit awkward but understandable.

Everyone else is quiet, Devon sniffling and teary himself and Art staring at the ground seriously.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:26 pm

The rest of the family looks on smileing quietly, letting the family have their moment. Adneil sits down on the bench next to the little dragons quietly as well. Glad everyone is happy.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:50 pm

Andre holds both his mother and Sol, holding back tears himself and failing. The dragons seem concerned about the show, all four wandering over to the newcomer and Cy, circling and whining. Re gestures to his two younger brothers who both approach to hug all three of them. The sobbing man attempts to speak but can't manage it, all three boys just shushing him. Unfortunately... The vampire's knees buckle, Re having to hold him up before he passes straight out. The baby dragons growl at their eldest brother, tense and worried that he's done something to their mother. Art is the one that takes Cy as Andre frowns apologetically. "S-sorry to ruin the party!" Akari seems very confused, looking to Adneil for help as to who the hell this is.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:26 pm

Adneil walks over and picks up the whole family in one big go. "Dun worry ye didnt ruin anythin lad. Akari darlin comon over ill explain stuff te ye on the way okay." He turns to the other part of the family at the table. "Enjoy everyone, seema someones tired, Ill come help clean up in a minute." All his cchildren and grand child piled onto him his arms and hair seems full as he leaves. Placeign everonye in the room and tucking cy into bed he places a cool cloth on his wifes forehead. "New Akari darlin. Ye see that man over there? Thats yer oldest brother, Sols mum. Hes been gone for a long time and your mum has missed him a lot. It took all the adults to finaly get him back and yer mums a bit overcome with happyness right now, as well as your siblins."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:06 pm

Andre is a little surprised at being picked up and makes a noise while Solis drools happily all over his mother's shoulder. The dragons all pile onto Cyrus on the bed, resting their heads on him protectively. Akari frowns and crosses her arms as she looks at her eldest brother, not very impressed as she sits on the bed. Re grins at his younger brothers now, ruffling both of them while trying to juggle Sol. "You both have gotten huge, too. What happened to you, Arty?! You were a skinny thing last I seen you." Art chuckles, almost still in shock. "Is it really you, Re?" Andre glances down at himself and back up, "I think so!" To Akari and the dragons, he adds. "So a sister, huh? And tell me about these little guys!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:04 am

Adneil sits on the bed and watches his children catch up. Playing with Cys hair as he kisses him on the forehead. Cooing down to the dragons he lets them know their mum is fine and will wake shortly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:24 am

AJ huffs and whines up at his father, still worried. Akari peers up at the giant with annoyance. "How come I hafta have more brothers and sisters all the time?" The three older boys are extremely excited to see each other, Art pausing long enough to introduce the dragons. There comes a point when Re honestly looks a bit tired, politely asking if he can catch up with them some more later but wants to talk to Adneil and Cy when he wakes. Art and Devon take Akari and go to help clean up the party for now, Sol, the dragons and the parents left with Andre. The crow demon sits with a soft grunt on the bed next to his step-father, Solis still not letting him go. "Soooo... Thanks again." The auburn haired man speaks nervously, fiddling with his son's hair and looking much like his mother in the process. "I mean it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:20 am

"Dun worry about it... I did it for all of you. Well we did. I knew ye were watchin over him. He always talkes about how much he missed ye, an ye always sounded a good lad. It took Yasuo to haul ye in, ye just got lucky ye both had as strong a bond as ye did.As ye can tell our family is kinda... Special so if ye have amy questions lettem fly." Adneil looks up to Andre to give him his full attention.. His hand moves to console the golden dragonling. "I siad dun worry sillies. Ma just took a suprize nap."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:32 am

AJ buries his snout on Cy and cozies up to him more, quieting. Andre gives a shrug, gaze falling to the ground in front of him. "I am really... Not so sure I am as good as you think I am... B-but thanks." There is something about the man that seems morose under the surface, quiet and almost lost. "I was just hoping you would fill me in a bit more. You're my step-dad and a dragon... Ma has aged. Sol here is feeling himself again." He rubs the boy's back as he says the last part, Sol falling asleep in his arms now. "Yasuo? He is the really tall one, right? And they are?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:21 am

"Well Ill fill ye in on me and my side o the family, as fer the happy moments like th weddin ill let Cy fill ye in. Yasuo is infact the tall one, Arch is the old fuddy duddy, Rai is the darker haired dude." Adneil goes into more detail about the unique relationship all the adults jave that connects them together. "Its been a long year that Cy an I been together but I make sure he is happy and the family is taken care of. Arch helped Sol out the first week he moved in and the lads been all the happier fer it, hes even been working on some stuff to help the lad see a bit better. He also helped out Artis bring out his true self. Devon is Devon. As fer this lil rose bud here he jsut needed a lil love te make him grow apparently. I just wanna see ye all happy, supposed te right? Being the Da an all. When Cy got married ye bois became jist as much me blood as these lil ones here. An that hurt u harbor in ye heart... We can work on too if ye let me. Welcome te the family lad."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:19 am

Andre is still quiet as he goes over everything, mulling it around. "...Glad to see he found someone else. I didn't even know Finny died after me... I... " A sigh escapes him softly, and he glances over his shoulder at Cyrus. "I feel like I am a really shitty son, y'know?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:31 am

We know in yer heart yer not lad. Ye been graced with another chance eh... Everthin happens fer a reason. I just hope I can compare and give him stabuility like the familys needed fer a long time. Everyone seems happier since I been around so I hope Im doin good. Im here fer you too lad, if ye ever need te talk or anythin were here fer you.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:12 pm

The man's expression changes quickly, looking up at the giant in alarm. "Do you feel that...?" A strong but almost familiar presence is coming towards the room quickly, suffocatingly powerful as it runs deep inside the castle. Andre offers up Sol, nervous. "Take him. I got this so don't do anything rash!" As the younger man goes to stand, the door is blown open, slamming into the wall with a crack and hanging off its hinges. A hulking beast, barely fitting through the doorway, grips both sides of the frame between hooked claws and drags itself in. It rivals Adneil in size, a horrific thing to behold, shaggy with multiple eyes and a huge salivating mouth bearing rows of nasty teeth. Wings made of just bone are jutted from its back as a wave of nauseating grief hits everything in the room, a visceral sensation deep in the pits of the heart and soul that screams loss and rage. Adneil finds himself with tears pouring down his face uncontrollably, his children scattering in fear with their own crying. It seems even Cy is crying in his sleep. Andre wipes at his face as he stands in front of the monster, its glowing eyes trained on him. The thing is breathing heavily, Re approaching it cautiously with hands outstretched towards it. "Hey... It's okay.. It's me, I promise."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:49 pm

Adneil gathers up the little ones and waits watching from a safe distance. Trying to cope with the random clutch of feelings that has assulted him. A rythmic metalic taping on polished hardwoord is the only thing that can be heard for what seems like an eternity. "Well hello, who and what may I ask allowed you into my house?" A black eyed Arch comes to a stop leaning his weight on his cane at the side of the beast. His eyes close as a smile crosses his face looking up at the tall mass of a figure. "I would like to acertain the reasoning why you decided it was the correct thing to do breaking the enty door to my home and also this room rather then just knocking?" He looks to Andre and nods. Evening Andre, settling in nicely I hope."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:59 pm

The beast doesn't acknowledge the man at all, still trained on Andre in front of him. Tears seem to be dripping from its many eyes, dripping to the floor with the saliva The redhead looks nervously to Arch, holding out a hand to stop him any further. "He, uhm... It's fine. Have you met my cousin?" He tries to smile though it's strained, "Just st-stay there. He isn't the safest like this." Andre takes a careful step toward the monster, still holding out a hand. "Come here, you. I'm not upset... Jericho. C'mon." It's almost as if he is speaking to a child, the thing lurching forward toward him and circling around the much smaller figure. Andre disappears passed the mass of Jeri's body, his great head swinging to glare at Arch with a protective snarl finally.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:08 pm

"Oh I know its Jerri! Arch exclaims. Yes we have met before a few times but my queation still stands. He knows he is welcome here so why the entrance. If he needs a hand controlling this aspect of himself he just needs to ask. The old man storms off babbling to himself in a huffy manner waving his cane occashionaly in the air as he walks away. His metal brace starting to squeek as he is throwing off his stride in his old man rage.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:17 pm

With a huff, Jeri-beast watches him go before whiping around. He is faster than he looks, Adneil finding himself face-to-face with him before he realizes it. The dragonlings hiss and shriek, afraid, scrambling to hide behind their father as the monster glares him down. Solis is crying loudly, clutching and hiding on him in terror at the weird presence. The chaos seems to be working, Cyrus beginning to stir on the bed. Jericho doesn't glare long, hocking a large amount of thick, stringy spit straight into the giant's face with a growl, rage radiating off the thing's large frame. "Jericho!" Andre says, finally getting annoyed while his eyes turn icy blue. "If you wanted to see me, get your ass over here. Now." The beastial form disappears, leaving in place the tiny, pale man, stark naked in front of Adneil. He is trembling, anger obviously not dissipated with it. "And when were you thinking of telling me?! Or inviting me?!" Tears are pouring down his face, eyes still not completely back to normal as he stares daggers.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:30 pm

Whipeing his face off as the look on his face becomes serious. "Jerico, he hasnt been with us long. He gestures to Cy its been less then 10 minutes for peete sake." Adneil is tryign to hush the little ones still and console Sol. "Iook Ill take that yer mad at me an its fine. I didnt know it woulda ment this to ye either. No ones ever told me how close ye were to one another okay, an Im shure it woulda came up. An ofcourse ye were invited ye always were, ye know what day et is an its not like I could get a hold of ye, I cant use phones. An no one else knew, not even his siblins it was a suprize fer everyone. So suprize. Spittin in me face... Comon lad I treat ye all better than this!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:44 pm

Cyrus is the one that comes up behind his nephew, a hand reaching toward his petite shoulder. "Jeri? Y--" Before he can finish, the poor vampire is knocked right on his ass as Jericho smacks his hands away. "Don't fucking touch me!!" Adneil's wife is fine, sitting up and frowning in confusion. Jericho laughs bitterly at Adneil, small frame tense and still shaking. "You haven't treated me any way so don't even try to guilt me, jackass." With a glow of his eyes, a smile cracks on his face that's near manic with pain and anger. "I decided. I don't like you." It's Andre's turn again who throws a blanket around the white haired man with a sigh and puts an arm around him. "Enough, Jeri." His eyes flit up to his step-father, apologetic as he tries to tug his cousin away. Surprisingly, Jeri goes willingly, sniffling and leaning on Re. Cy stands up, rubbing a spot he bumped on his head on the floor. "Wh-what did I miss? Are the kids okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:52 pm

Adneil lets out a sigh. "Stubborn lad eh, eye kids are okay. How are you sweetie. Im sure he will come around eventually... Its like he opposes anyone being nice te him I sware." He lets his children down to coddle there mum as he also comes to check on his wife. "Ive half a mind to go and finnish that conversation... Seems he needs to get somethign off his chest. Adneil stands up and stsrts heading to the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:58 pm

Cyrus looks to his grandson and dragon children, worriedly, all huddling close to him and trembling. He wraps his arms around all of them best he can, comforting softly. "Aye. Yer okay, loves. Yer cousin wouldn't hurt ya." To Adneil, he sighs out a warning. "No real point gettin' mad at him. Trust me, it don't help."

Andre took Jericho to the kitchen, still wrapped in a blanket. He is getting him some leftovers quietly, Jeri wiping his face still as his tears still haven't seemed to stop. He is seated in a chair, pretty eyes gazing listlessly at his bare feet and short hair disheveled.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:06 pm

Adneil nods and takes a change of clothes. Eventualy ending up to where the scent leads him to witch is the kitchen. He opens the door and pokes the clothes in first a white shirt on a stick flaps through the door frame. After a moment he enters. And takes a cautious seat in his chair. "Well, ye mean a lot to the family lm sorry if I hurt ye. So instead of "deciding ye dont like me." Ye think we can try to talk et out. Im not preshurein but its not the relation ship I want fer both o us an it dun haveta be. So let me have et, what u needa get out and whats ur ground rules lad?" He sets the clothes on the table for Jeri if he wants them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:26 pm

Andre watches them momentarily over his shoulder before bringing the food over. Jeri takes it carefully, the track marks from needles and collapsed veins on his arms in full view now. He allows the blanket to just fall, his lap the only thing covered as he begins eating like he hasn't in a while. Adneil makes note that he skinnier than he probably should be, the man swallowing before he speaks. "Why do you even care?" Re flicks Jeri's forehead, frowning impatiently. "I said enough. Stop being a bitch." Jericho glares at him and shoves more food into his face grumpily, growing stubbornly quiet.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:31 pm

"Cuz I do care lad. Your part of this family too right?! Ye took off on me las time too befer I could talk te ya. How am I supposed to get to know ye if yer so flighty all the time? An a bit sensitive it seems. Now why you so cross with me and why dun ye try to put effort in too, ye can always come by an talk. I know Cy misses ye and a lot has changed since last we met that im sure everyien woulda wanted ye around fer. Ye aint gotta be alone were here if yer willin to reason."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:40 pm

"No. I'm not. Cyrus was adopted, y'know. My uncle isn't even my uncle so what does that make you." He crosses his arms, leaning forward now that he has finished eating in record time. "Did he ever tell you what he did to my mom? I'd say there is more to him than he leads you to believe. How is that even family?" Andre continues frowning, throwing up his hands and giving up on the situation. He wanders over to the counter and leans on it, his own large arms crossed.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next