Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy Retreat

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 3 Empty Re: Snowy Retreat

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:56 am

Arch coughs to himself at the mention of his husband. "Yasuo is a bit tied up at the moment with something. Im more them willing to give a hand in lieu if its alright." He hastily stands and nervously brushs his front off and pulls at the bottom of his vest. Raiden would you actualy mind checking on him by chance, see if hes alright?" The giantess just raises an eyebrow at her fathers reaction.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:01 am

Cy waits at the door, turning back to Arch with a curious cock of his head. "Okay? He alright? Doesn't seem much like him not to be in the kitchen." Rai, surprsingly, shakes his head as Arch feels something small land in his hair from the ceiling, then another, a crawling down his neck. With a large thump, something lands directly behind him immediately after that makes Cyrus step back and clunk his head on the doorframe in surprise. "Fuck! What the fuck!" Chronos raises an eyebrow as Art cranes his neck to look.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:09 am

The doctor lets out a large sigh as his shoulder slup in defeat. "Well... It has been a few years hasnt it love..." Arch turns around and smiles up at his husband. "The others havnt seen you this way besides Adneil." He turns to Cy "Its alright,its just Yasuo. There seems to have been a misshap when Adneil gave birth... It caused a magma flow outside, and well you know how Rai is drawn to storms due to his nature. Well this is one of those situations."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:16 am

Yasuo is just standing hunched over above Arch, the glowing subsided to reveal his clothes have all but burned away. His hot breath tickles the top of Arch's head, gold eyes smoldering and barely blinking. "...Arch..." There is a warning to Rai's soft voice and the old man finds himself pinned to the floor before he can say anymore, the man's full weight bearing down on him. His familiar long tongue, slides across his ear and down his neck, flecks of drool landing on his upturned cheek as the other is ground into the floor. "Uh..." Cy pretty much squeaks, at a loss for words. "I... Uhm... Ye need some... Uh, privacy, there?" Chronos seems to understand the most, prodding to get the now gaping Art to pick up Stygian and go before he sees something he shouldn't.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:29 am

Adneil already has the infant and the other children. Art and Chonos included in her arms and rushing them outside the room once they each have a child in hand. The only ones left are his parents. The mother protection instinct kicking in full drive. The old man just making disgruntled grunt does a pushup with his husband on top of him. Its difficult as the half demon is doing things. His clothes being torn and bitten. "Come now! You know I would but I knwo you ddint want this in front of the others!" The veigns in the old man starting to turn black as he fights the weight.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:49 am

Cy seems a little paler than usual as they make their quick exit, struggling to comprehend what he just witnessed. "I didn't realize he... Well, he looked like THAT. What was he even doin'?" "Tryin' ta fuck gramps by the looks." Offers Art unhelpfully. "I know that, ya brat! It ain't like him is all!"

"Yasuo." Rai pipes up again with a firmness now that the others have left. The beastial man hisses out a low snarl at Arch for even attempting to try to move, his movements to remove clothing with fang and claw deliberate and methodical less than frantic. His tongue now wraps itself around Arch's neck, tightening, his spidery limbs stretching in further as he digs his black, clawed nails into the hard floor stubbornly. They pierce through, grounding it up in vicious marks as a knee attempts to come up between his legs and spread them.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:47 am

Wthin a moment the old man grows to his younger self, popping his clothes at the seem. His skin dark and eyes gone black ecept his pupils are glowing gold now. It seems there is a stillness in the area. Yasuo and Rai seem to be the only ones moving. "You sir! Are one lucky, naughty boy and should be thankful I can fix this mess!" He says sternly as the demon chokes him. He thrusts his ass up in the air as the demon wants. "Going to join? I cant hold this forever."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:42 pm

A day or two creeps by as Adneil notices something seems to be bothering Cyrus a bit, occasionally going quiet and giving a bit of a sigh. He stares wistfully at their door, chin propped in his hand for a moment. It doesn't take much to realize what it may be, only one individual in the entire castle not making any effort to meet Wisper.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:53 pm

Holding the baby swaddled in her lap as they watch t.v. Adenil reaches over and caresses his husbands back. "Ye worried bout him again lovey? Ye know im not stoppin ye if ye wanna go talk te him ye know. Maby ask em wha es feelin..." Wisper is growing in a excelerated rate it seems, just as Chonos has said. Her features more of a toddler now then of a true infant she is. Adneil has made a soft fabric bandana thats a lite blue she has fastened over her eyes. She is a very happy baby and even though she cant see has an uncanny knowlege of her surroundings. The only time she tends to fuss is around water it seems.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:00 am

The redhead sags somewhat defeatedly, looking up at her and then at Wisper. "I try ta talk ta him but he doesn't open up. He doesn't trust me like he used ta... Can't say I blame him. I was just hopin'... Maybe... Maybe he would wanna see Wisp." Virgil irregardless of some trying keeps mainly to himself and is hardly seen much, confining himself primarily to his room unless forced. Once in a while he can be found in the garden or down by the water but it is normally alone. "I am still tryin' not ta push 'im but he cannae be happy like this, ya think?" The hurt is open in his voice, pulling his knees to his chest as he does when he is feeling upset.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:09 am

"Why not bring er by? I dun needa go. If u think itll be alrigh. I worry fer him too. Maby one of the others may have some sort of referral for a profeshional fer him?" The giant looks solemnly down. "I worry hes gonna get to the point of hurting him self in some way otherwise. I know it will be hard cuz the uniqeness of the family. But ets somfin i canne help wiff lovey... Ets between you an him an ye both need some support in et."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:16 am

"I worry 'bout that too." He admits, even more solemn. Glancing to Wisper, he sighs again. "But is forcin' her on him gonna help? Argh! I dunno." Running his fingers through his hair, he still seems at a loss. "I know he isn't any professional but I don't think he minds Arch so much. I just hate askin' for him to keep 'im company when he is so busy ta begin with."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:24 am

"Wha, da wont mind! Ets not like they dun have the adult power with the kids beign older new and 3 different parents beside im. May give the ol man a bit of ambition again so te speak. Asides... Maby yer bub may have some tips fer... Well us teachin Wisper about her, well vision... Es the only one who knows thats capeable. Dun he knwo Braille? Maby tha may give em a lil drive too helpin us with er..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:31 am

Cy blinks and then nods slowly. "I never really thought of that... He could help. And ya think our old man won't mind? I know Virg ain't very hospitable... It may be kind of a chore.... Ambition? Unless ya mean ambition fer the old man ta add more ta his harem! Good luck with that! My bro is a hard catch!" He offers his arms out for their daughter, expression now more thoughtful. "Whatcha think, girly? Wanna meet your cranky uncle some time?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:37 am

The baby just coos happily at the attention from her father. Shes not able to move much due to the swaddle. "Hon... Hes offered in the past befer to help with Virg, an remeber he tamed me before i was very sensible. Tho the harem thing we may havta keep an eye on... Hes gettin a lil to frisky." She winks and laughs at him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:45 am

Cyrus kisses her face a few times and gives her a fanged grin. "Aye!" He says, sounding much more perked up. "What ya think makes him so interestin' that all these men are after him?" Chuckles, he bounces Wisper a bit. "I mean. I love him but ya think a dragon would be more popular than an old priestly man." He gives her a playful wink as his grin turns goofy.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:50 am

She bats her eyes at him. "Oh? Do tell. In what waaays am I ever more impressive?" Her tone taking a more sutlry and smooth tone with a mocking accent like Arches. Ending in a smile and a giggle. She leans into him more.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:54 am

"Beautiful, majestic, strong, intelligent..." He becomes a bit breathless as he begins to list things, trailing off. "Ya think you would have people worshipping you as gorgeous as ya are~" The grin turns a bit wicked on a dime, his eyes shifting black and gold and then back to sparkling green. "I know I do."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:08 am

"Aaaaaaan Im glad ye do." She snaps back to serious and sitting proper and gives him a playful side eye. "Dont you got something you wanted to do, ye flirt!" She says smugly crossing her arms. "Aside, i canne wait to be meself again anywhay. I feel i been stuck like this ferever... An i miss how ye feel..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:11 am

Opening his mouth, he glances down at Wisper before closing iit again. With a laugh, "Callin' me a flirt when here ya are tryin' ta get a rise outta me in front of our little girl! Fine! Her and I are leavin' fer a few. Wanna see grandpa, too, Wisp?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:17 am

Looking beaten. "I know lovey...im sorry. Id love te, its jus not a good tiem alrigh. A moment of respite would be nice anyway." She lays her head back stareing at the ceiling with her arms crossed. Brow furrowed in thought. "Tell em both I say hi, if ye do see verg that is, alrigh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:24 am

"I wasn't askin', love. Don't worry about it so much." He stands to his feet with Wisper still in his arms. "Enjoy~ We can always find someone else ta pester if ya want a bit, okay?" He goes to try Virgil first, knocking on the man's door and getting absolutely no response. He tries a few times with nothing and Wisper can feel him sigh and slump his shoulders.

"Well... Guess that's a no..." He mutters quietly to the small child before turning and looking for Arch.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:54 am

"No no, ye dun have te take any longer then need be. Ye know imma miss ye inna moment." She gives him a small peck before he goes. As Cyrus. Talks to wisper she gives him a few loud happy squeels and a lil raspberry happily. Arch is actualy currently in the kitchen with his sleves rolled up cutting some frest chives as him and Revan are cooking what smells like a soup.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:58 am

"Smells good!" Cy exclaims as he enters the kitchen, "Surprised it's you and not Suo!" He says to Arch, going to stand by his son and ruffle his hair while juggling Wisper with one arm momentarily. "What ya two makin'?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:13 am

"Oh my husband still seems to be out of sorts from the last few days. Also you know I always help Revan with learnign about herbs and spices. We cook together quite frequent." He walks over to the pot and plops in the bundle of choped chives and gives it a little stirr. He waits a moment and lets rev taste it. "What next you think it needs?" He looks up from the spoon back to Cy. "It will be a treat from your heritage! Its cheddar and potatoe stew. This recipe origianted well into the 17th century before the famine. Sadly lost in the drelves. Good thing I always write stuff down, huh my boy?" He gives Rev a toothy grin.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next