Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy Retreat

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 7 Empty Re: Snowy Retreat

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:03 am

"Oh, I know a lot more than you may know. Did he ever tell you he fucked Andrè's dad too?" He laughs harshly, leaning back into his pillows. "Rem was a popular man. So my mom went off and found himself someone else and left me with a monster. Then he made everyone think he killed himself. It's no secret he didn't want me. What would you call it?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:33 am

"He has told me of his past ofcouse." Arch looking back at the man unpreturbed. "I would not be here today if it werent for him acknowledging his wrong doings. Some were beyond his control. The others are the reason why im here and he has sent me to see to you. Im here for you just as much as him Jerico"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:40 am

"I really don't see the point. I don't want to know him." He shrugs, "You keep saying you don't want to change me. So don't and leave it. If you know anything about me, Monsieur Know-it-all, you know whichever option is the one that is going to make the bastard that is my mother cry..." He smirks, almost cruelly. "That's the one I want."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:57 am

"Either will make him cry. A trait you and him share it seems. All im asking is a small step, he just wants to see you for now. We can take it from there. If this appeases him so be it. At least it will show a start."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:59 am

Jeri goes to say something else and is interrupted by a knock at the door. His head cocks curiously, obviously not expecting company either.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:02 am

Arch looks to the door curiously. "I was unaware if we are talking that loud. Weird." He gets up and heads to the door. Blocking the view of Jerico from the door entrance. He opens the door with the chain still attached.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:06 am

"Excuse me." It's the woman that checked him in, her expression confused. "Mr. Jourdine? Do these belong to you? They were asking at the desk..." As she asks, a little hand slides between the door and frame and tries to grasp at him. "Pa!" Comes the bright little voice of his daughter, and he can already see her twin grinning up at him from the woman's side.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:19 am

Arch smiles at her and brings them in. "Wait by the door please." He turns around. "Jerico, would you so kindly put the pants on I perchased for you please... Seems I have visitors."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:29 am

Syl tries to grab his sleeve before Arch can turn away, the clerk disappearing at the close of the door. "Wait! Listen!" He gestures to Aggy who is already not listening and wandering far from the door, distractedly. "Aggy! Do it!" She makes her way to the phone, poking a button curiously. "Beep..." "No, not that." The boy sighs out impatiently. "The other thing!" Tilting her head, she doesn't look up from the phone, squeaking out and poking another button. "Like flower! Red! Flower!" Jericho is completely gone, along with the clothes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:42 am

Arch looks around and rubs his eyes after putting a hand under his armpit. "What do you two need? Daddy was working." His tone not harse just upset.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:50 am

Syldrian frowns up at him, tone matching his father's at the lthe lack of excitement he expected. "Aggy was excited for you to hear her... She learned new words." The girl doesn't look excited, huffing a frustrated sigh at the lack of beeping from the phone as she fails to understand how it functions. Giving up on it, she turns back, standing in front of him to hold her arms out expectantly while chirping again, "Pa!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:59 am

His face changes tone now smileing gently. "Sorry, you knkw I take work seriously. Comere you two!" He squatts down and holds both arms out. "Well what new words did we learn today huh?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:05 am

They both latch onto him, Syl back to grinning cheekily like he always does. "We missed you! What're you working on? Can we help?" Aergritia's fingers grasp onto the front of his waistcoat like she always does, mimicking her mother, both giving him wide, innocent blue eyes. "Hungry!" Exclaims the girl, making a fake chomping motion at Arch and a tiny even faker growl.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:15 am

"Well ive heard hungry before. What was it you said to the phone babay girl. I missed it." He says chucklesing at her little growl. "No sadly, your brother in law Virgils son and him dont get along so im trying to help them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:19 am

She doesn't seem to want repeat herself, blinking calmly at him until he audibly hears her stomach grumble and whine. Her tiny shoulders deflate, bottom lip pouting which usually entails tears are shortly to come. Pausing, Syl tries to make sense of what he just said. "He doesn't like his mama or his papa?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:28 am

Arch reaches into his pocket and gets a hard candy out to calm his daughter. "Well go get food in a minute. Market food is a treat!" Turning back to his son for a moment. "Sadly no, his muma and dad were both very very mean to him so he dosnt trust them. Im trying tonget him to understand his muma is very sorry and wants to make up.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:34 am

Aggy happily sticks it into her mouth, bouncing on her heels as she does. "But..." His white brows furrow in confusion, mulling this over. "How come they were mean?" Arch gets the impression he doesn't quite understand, which is honestly very sweet. "Okasan is never mean. And Papa, you aren't mean either. And Midnight isn't mean. And Cyrus and big bro!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:43 am

"Come lets go get some food and ill explain it to you alright!" Arch takes both of his children by a hand and brings them out of the motel onto a rather busy Japanese street. "Suppose some new culture for you wont be bad. You know otasan and okasans little cottage. This is the city just a little a way."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:13 pm

A familiar knock comes from Arch's study door. It has a strange sound to it, not the normal meat of a fist or knuckle as it echoes unnaturally as if struck with an object. "Master Archadious?" Comes the puppet's inquiry.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:52 am

Takes Arch but a moment to awnser. As he was just sitting and drinking a cup of tea in a little moment of quiet. "Coming, Pray." He announces as he stands up. "What can I help with?" He asks as he opens the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:06 am

He is met with a hint of a pleasant smile, Pray offering him a polite bow. "My master was wondering if you woud be inclined to have your tea with him? He wished to speak with you about something."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:24 am

Arch smiles back. "Well by all means!" The smile growing more authenic as he scoots back to collect his things. "Let me drop these off and we will be off. Should we bring anything?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:34 am

Pray simply shakes his head, standing dutifully in the doorway. "Just yourself. I can fetch more tea. If you would like to bring anything, I am more than happy to help?" As Arch hurries along, he leads the way to Sean's room that has a small work space attached to it. Sean is seated at his desk, Stygian hovering near the side and fiddling with what appears to be the arm of a doll. His son brightens as Arch is let in, his face lighting up. "Papa!" Sean lifts his gaze from some papers he was perusing, his gyroscopic eye whirring and clicking to take him in. "I figured Pray could find you easily. It is teatime for us English folk, eh, chap?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 7 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:44 am

Arch scoots down on his haunches with his arms open for his son. "Comere!" Eventualy lifting the boy onto his hip. "Im never too hard to find. Im a rather routine person. As for tea time, its always tea time!" He gives the the gentalman a coy smile. "A pleasent suprize to be invited in!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:52 am

Stygian seems ecstatic that he is here, small arms attempting to wrap around him in a clinging hug. "I am so surprised to see you, Papa! Usually mama and I visit Mr. Hawtrey, not you!" The corner of Sean's mouth quirks in a subdued smile. "I apologize. I would invite you more often but I do realize you tend to be busy with the family. And as Pray enjoys reminding me, that once I shove my head into work, I tend to forget everything else." Gesturing to a chair as, speak of the devil, Pray comes back in to set down a tray of tea and some snacks, he continues. "Sit. How are you?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next