Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 24 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:41 pm

The giantess shuffles over with a tid of haste at the sight. "Oh poor baby, its alright new. Tsk tsk tsk" she coos down to it in a comforting manner. "Cy, lemme give the darlin a bit of a fix too liek I did fer Hisoka. May help em out a tid." She reaches out for xy to hand him to her. Smileing to Tadgh. "Yayy! Am I right! Big day fer big bubba here!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:56 pm

Tadgh's yellow eyes flip through a mix of emotions, seeming almost overwhelmed and speechless momentarily. He noses his new baby brother gently again who makes a little rumbling grumble at him, turning in Cy's arms to face the newcomers to sniff. Cy allows Adneil to help, holding him towards her patiently, "Aye. They are just a little different, the two. They'll suit each other. We have plenty o' people with bum legs and eyes in this house. Fit right in." Ever the optomist, he smiles, scratching some of the silver dragonling's scales who wiggles. He wiggles so much, he tries to pry himself from Cy's grasp, slipping away and shaking himself like a dog. Shaking catches him off balance and he staggers, almost falling to the side but then wobbles himself into place again. He hobbles along, towards the door as if on a mission to be elsewhere. Tadgh follows, hovering almost protectively as he glances briefly at the still quiet yellow egg. "Didn't you have a name picked out?" He inquires softly, the newborn practically stumbling over his much larger foot as he hurries along. "Where are you going, young one..."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:12 pm

After putting a little resoreation spell in place on the dragonling Adneil watches and giggles watching the baby. "Well Cy and I talked about it. We would like you to name them. After all you have already put so much into them, all we have done is help you out with them a bit. Cute lil bugger int he?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:25 pm

The baby blunders passed Arch, bumping into him and simply continuing with a determination. Tadgh continues to follow, uncertain. "Should I let him go? Bastion, it is, then. He looks strong asides from the deformities... Strong name for a strong dragon?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:33 pm

"It is fitting! I like it for sure!" The old man exclaims as the dragon woddles past. "Let him, lets see where he wants to go, as well as strengthening himself a bit. Besides it will help me figure out his anatomy walking if I watch. Just intervine if he looks like hes strugglieng or needs a hand down stairs alright big brother. Ill be here too if you need." The giant pipes up as they go. "Well stay wiff the last one te see if its rouses too alright. Ill keep ye posted an catch up in a bit!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:40 pm

Before little Bastion can make it too far, Stygian is in the doorway and looking immeasurably excited. "Someone new?!" He gasps out, out of breath like he ran the whole way. Midnight voice is quietly farther off, amused. "Dear one, wait a moment for me." Bastion bonks his face directly into the now appeared leg in front of him and makes a startled sound of distress. Stygian crouches in front of him, "Sorry! I didn't know you were right there... Hello!" He says brightly, smiling as the dragonling pushes past him to get out.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:45 pm

"Well ofcourse you figured it out first! Thats my boy, comere. Little ones still leaning himself so were seein where hes off to alright. Lets let mumma catch up to." Arch picks up his son and holds the boy on his hip as they continue watching. "Here with me Midi, comon up we got a supprize."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:51 pm

Aggy in Arch's other arm, pats her brother's shoulder as he is picked up too. Stygian looks pleased with himself at the praise, grinning at his sister affectionately. Bastion is chugging along just fine, stronger with every step though it is a slow gait, his much larger older brother trailing behind at a comfortable distance. It doesn't take Midnight too long to catch up. "Oh? Is it what I think it is?" Syldrian is content to stay with Adneil and Cy, watching everyone go.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:56 pm

"Aggy wanna tell mama Midi the dragons name with me?" The old man making playful mouth faces at his daughter. Yes, it indeed is and he seems to be on a kisson of sourts so were helping, right?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:32 pm

She looks to her father, questioningly and confused, blue eyes wide. "Pa? Mid?" Midnight directs a smile at her as well, "Yes. Papa and Midi. Do you know this one's name, Aggy dear? Papa will help." Stygian, ever the good little brother, waits patiently as he watches the little dragon crawl along. He seems to be heading toward the kitchen for the moment as he sniffs along, Tadgh sounding amused. "I suppose he's hungry. A hunter, then."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 24 Empty Walks

Post by Killem450 Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:31 pm

Arch calling to the kitchen. "Revan, can you get the door son, your cousin seems to want in and my hands are full!" Smiling ear to ear as they watch the lil one boop along slowly. "I have to imagine he is famished after all this time!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:19 am

Rev opens the door, curious and peering around. "Huh?" Bastion trips over his cousin's foot, going sprawling to the floor with a frustrated sound and a clunk. The older dragonling looks down, blinking pale eyes in surprise. "Did Da have the baby? Who is this?" His gaze is met by the small dragon, growling in frustration as he struggles to get up again. Tadgh nudges him up, patient. "Keep going. You are almost there."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:23 am

"No silly, cousin means your dads brother or sisters child. Meet the hungry bastion. One of the dormant eggs decided to finaly join us!" Mind giving him some good stuff? Hes worked very hard for it, and waited a very long time."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:49 am

Tadgh watches as Bastion hurries along again, limping a bit more than he was but fiercely determined. Ashe is also in the kitchen, often found with his twin, excitedly getting up from his seat to watch the newcomer. "Oh! A baby! What's his name?" Bastion still growing increasingly grumpy at things preventing him from his goal, swipes a clumsy claw at Ashe, 'grrring' as the older boy just chuckles. Revan grins, going to work to dig up some grub for his famished cousin. "I know what it means! Just didn't really understand. I forgot about the other eggs, honestly, gramps. How long has it been now?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:30 am

Arch just giggles, hes feisty so hangry! Um well Tadghdan showed up about 6 years ago now, and he said they have been around and dormant for a very long time. So for all I know they may be even older then him, or all of us? Who knows really?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:41 am

Ashe scoops up the grumpy bundle anyways, wandering over to set him down at the table. "Hungry, huh? I would be, too!" The darker twin doesn't take long to procure a plate of something, setting it down in front of Bastion who begins to pig out noisily. Snuffling and grunting as he eats, he chews open mouthed and quickly, growling up at Ashe when he tries to get him to slow down. "I have Sanguine as a sister! You don't scare me!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:57 am

"Well first impressions, he is a determined lil boy isnt he. Bit of sas to him too, though most of it is just instinct at this point. Well see how he is whne hes relaxed and finaly full huh! Do you two want anything while were here?" Arch bounces his two children slightly playfuly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:03 am

Stygian is the first to pipe up, "Cookies!" Aggy perks up at the suggestion, obviously in agreement, "Coo!" Midnight chuckles at his side at the children, "You did ask..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:07 am

"And they read my mind. Children right from their fathers heart!" He gives midi a big toothy smile as he set them down. "Well one of you two go get them and bring them to papa! The oreos are just over there. Ill grab us some milk! He pours a big tumbler of milk and sits down and waits for the two to sit on his lap with the cookies. Eventualy holding one out to bastion gently. "Something sweet?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:47 am

Stygian scampers away to grab the package of sweets, bringing it back while holding it out in front of him. He sets it down near Arch, dutifully, bouncing on his toes with excitement. Aggy, however, tries to grab at the milk he pours, too short to reach from her spot on the ground. The dragonling, however, hoovers the cookie up with no hesitation, munching loudly and giving a little burp. He ambles over, still on the table as his nose carries him to the package and milk, gnawing at the plastic packaging impatiently as he holds it down with claws.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:11 am

Arch takes the cookies from Bastion. "We take turns, I know your hungry but lets work on hospitality a bit buddy." He gives a cookie to both children while poping one in his mouth. He places another in front of the dragonling. "Easey now and only a few..." Waiting as the dragons huffing at him he gives him a side eye. "Patience now."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Bastion picks up the cookie quickly, practically swallowing it whole. Before Arch has time to react, he finds a silver snout in his tumbler of milk, the hatchling snuffing it out of his nostrils as he was in a hurry to drink. Stygian giggles as he chews slowly on his own cookie, amused at the scene as milk is sprayed onto the table. His mother also approaches and steals an Oreo, holding it delicately as he eats and gives the two one of his small smiles. "I don't believe he is listening to you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:09 pm

Laughing at the schene himself. "No, I dont think he is. Ill excuse him for now. Hes only a few minutes old as it were." Arch takes a towel nearby from one of the others that hands it to him and cleans up the struggling dragonling and the table. Well stop bothering you. Eat your fill and take a nap lil one. Cookies are ours though!" He says with a giggle.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:25 pm

Aggy finishes her own cookie, latching onto Arch's leg and rubbing her face on it with a yawn. Tadgh is simply watching his little brother as he finishes eating, marching himself to the edge of the table to try and hop down. He squawks with a tumble, wings flapping in surprise as he is caught easily by Ashe. "Careful. There ya go." He says as he rights him, the baby on a mission once more and hobbling his way out of the room. Midnight looks up to see him go, Stygian crawling into his lap as he strokes their son's hair. "I wonder where he is off to now..." With that, Tadgh is off after him again without a word.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:43 pm

"Standing up and picking up briefly. "Thank you Ashe and Revan, well be seeing you I suppose. Should we be off as well I suppose?! Missions a bound today it seems!" Picking up aggy again they begin to head out the door, looking over his shoulder to see if Midi and Stiggy are coming.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum