Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 23 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:57 pm

"O-oh." He turns a bit pink at his own confusion, continuing to stare at his hands. "I-I would appreciate it. F-formula should be okay for now..." Cyrus peers over to finally get a look as she bends down, gaze just as sympathetic as everyone else. "Hisoka, ya said? I like the sound of it. We haven't even considered names yet! Addy likes to wait an' see how they are when they're born."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:21 pm

"Do ye blame me?! We woyldnt want the name te be somfin odd and unfittin te them would we?!" Arch peers at the bundle himself again "Thank you adneil, he looks much better already!" Yasuo picked the name, it means secret. Fitting I say huh?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:34 pm

Yasuo comes in with just Andrè for right now, the man looking as awkward as he usually does. "Sean and Alex said they would be along later to not crowd him. They are a bit busy with the older kids anyways." Yasuo explains, holding his arms out towards Adneil to take the baby as he comes over. "My turn!" He smiles brightly, letting Rè approach as well. "Is everything okay now?" The redhead asks quietly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:15 pm

"Givin some time hopefully! Im not going to rest till he is. Im just relieved hes from the precicpice now. You wouldnt believe his preivous state when Stigian first helped exhume him." Smileing the old man muckles a hold of Rai and squeezes him happily with an almost giggle.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:51 pm

Rai just smiles shyly at his husband, picking at a fraying hole in his jeans. Hisoka finally stirs again as the healing has set in, whimpering in his second father's arms. "I imagine someone is hungry..." No sooner than he says that, the baby is slowly starting to cry, not nearly the howling from before but as a normal infant. "Suppose we should get you some food. I don't mind going into town, Arch, if you think you can hold down the fort?" Yasuo says over the newborn flailing weakly. Rè perks up, "I wouldn't mind doing it for you. Just let me know what to look for." Cy pats his son's shoulder, smirking. "That's my boy. Yer a real help. Why not let Rè go?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:41 pm

"Why not the both of you?! You harldy both get some time together away from the children, and Re hasnt been out in a while. Just dont tarry too long. Ill just warm some whole milk for now as substitute."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:44 pm

Yasuo directs his usual smile at Rè who blushes just a tad. "I wouldn't mind! C'mon then, son." He hands the baby off carefully to Raiden who shushes him gently to no avail. "Of course we won't be long." He kisses both his husbands before straightening and ushering Andrè out with him. Cyrus seems suddenly distracted, staring at the ceiling with his arms crossed and a small frown on his face.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:41 pm

"Lovey...? What ye thinkin" the giantess looking down at her brother and sister as they watch the i.v. then looking up to her husband.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Syl looks up back at her as Aggy pays her no mind. After a moment, her small brother holds his arms out, eyes pleading to be picked up. "Hm. Felt somethin' movin'. Guess that's a good sign, eh? The eggs. They been quiet." Her husband answers, looking back to the two new parents and smiling crookedly. "Maybe we will have two births in one day!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 23 Empty The arrival 2.0

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:13 am

Adneil bends down and plops her brother perched upon one of her boobs. ""Havin it rough bub? Yer usualy not this quiet." Shes puts a massive kiss on his face gently. Looking down now to her husband wife. "Oh realy?! Why now?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:25 am

The white haired child leans into her as best he can, boob and all. "Adneil. Your things get in the way..." He complains quietly, squishing into it with a sigh. "When are ya gonna go back to normal? I miss you." Trying not to snicker at Syl, Cy just gives a shru. "Yer guess is as good as mine, honey. Would be kinda nice to have 'em hatch with our new little one. Like havin' a clutch again!" He looks to Arch and Rai once more, Hisoka still crying away unhappily as Rai comforts him. "I-I know... You had a hard d-day." He murmurs gently, the crying something he is used to. "Doc, ya got any opinions on the eggs?" The redhead inquires curiously, scratching at stubble.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:37 am

"Cy, you and Adneil are the experts on eggs here. We can go check them if you wish. But it seems I must go make some milk up first, you mind witching Syl and Aggy for me, ill meet you in your chambers at the eggs in a moment.... Or are you meaning Adneils eggs, beacuse she doesnt have any of those... I told you it looked empty for some reason but I heard a heartbeat."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:46 am

"Ah, nah. Meant the dormant ones. I don't think we need ya up there, just pickin' yer brain." He trains his grin towards Aggy who has moved farther away from the crying and is trying to escape the room. "Ya know I don't mind! Missy, get back here, you!" She pays him no mind as Cy goes over to scoop her up. "Annoyed by yer baby bro already, huh?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:52 am

As arch is heading out the door he stop in the doorway. "Well Stigian told me something a while back. The day the clock shop was attacked... He mentioned the eggs would only hatch when someone powerful sdied or came to life. He wasnt sure at the time. Maby he ment Hisoka, if so then you best get up to your room. After all, remember... The dragons all seem to be paired with the other children."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:58 am

Cy watches him go, Aggy holding her arms out to her father as he exits and whining to go with him. "Pa!" To Adneil, he cocks his head. "Paired with the others? Ya think so? Can't say I ever noticed..." Raiden, for once, pipes up, pointing to Aggy and then Syl as he speaks. "Black and wh-white. T-twins... L-Like Revan... And Ashe."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:02 am

"Oi... Ive never though o it but i suppose yer right eh?!" Adenil pipes up. Well I guess we better get goin mum got aomeplace te be then!" As fer me... I dunno Syl Im kindah broken reight new. Cant seem te get back how I waz fer a bit. Gimme a bit an Ill be back te me old bear o a self alreigh?!" Scooping up Aggy and cy they aslo head out. "Enjoy some alone time woth the buggar alright ma, im sure ye wan et."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:07 am

Raiden simply nods politely to them on their way out, going back to focusing his attention on Hisoka. Syl continues to mope, still looking unhappy, Aggy following suit at being ignored by Arch. She whimpers, tears threatening as Cy pats her gently. "Don't worry, Miss Aggy. He will be back. Yer Pa is just a wee bit busy." She fusses anyways, burying her face on his shoulder and snuffling as Adneil walks. "Maybe ya two will cheer up if ya see somethin' cool! I know I hope they hatch meself. Been waitin' a while. Oi, Addy, maybe we should fetch Tadhg?
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:11 am

Already sent em an invite darlin, did et when we were on our way out the room. Whats gottin inta you two, seriously yer both always so happy. Comon there anythin big bubba can do te cheer ye up Syl?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:16 am

Syl ignores her question, not lifting his head from resting on her as he sighs. "Addy, what's death like, anyways?" Cy raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything, still stroking the small girl's back as she whines about Arch into him. "Pa... Pa...." The brown dragon is already waiting anxiously by their bedroom door, still much more comfortable in draconic form as he paces with his tail flicking.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:25 am

The tell tail sound of Arches cane can be heard coming up the stairs behind him. Not takeing any time on his missions per usual. Eventualy reaching Cy and holding out his arm for his daughter. "Come now, I wasnt gone long. Thought it was best mumma had some alone time woth your new brother darling." Adneil pats the little bots back and cuddles into him. "Oh darlin... No one realy knows, on this side mostly it leaves people lonley and sad, missing the one they lost. The other side of death as we know it... Well ive heard its also a bit lonely, an cold. But others say its warm and welcoming. I can imagine what it would be like... Id miss you all like crazy since id never be able te see yer smiles ever again. Dun ye worry yerself new bout that. No one heres gonna go anywhere Nytime soon though I hope. So cheer up fer bubba alright."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:38 am

Cy hands her off willingly, chuckling. "Sorry. Apparently I wasn't good enough today. Ya might find they act up a little with a new siblin'." She clings to him, snot hanging off her cute little nose and big, blue eyes wet. "Pa..." She mutters one last time, tone relieved. "You think the baby will remember? I know I am not gonna go anywhere. I wouldn't." Syl asks after a time, quietly listening to the whole explanation. Tadhg clicks claws impatiently as he waits, tail flicking even harder now. "Are you two certain it's time?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:46 am

Adneil hugs her brother. "I hope he dun, an I hope none of us die. Stop yer woryin now bubba, get the bad thoughts out yer mind alright." Taking his daughter from the redhead. "Oh in sure its not you Cy, shes just been a tad needy lately since our trip it seems. Tadgh, were not one hundred percent on the matter. But we do have some information for you. Cy apparently felt spme movment from them, and my son Stygian mentioned how they may hatch with a arrival of someone, and as it seems I am a new father again. I hypothesized that perhaps... The dragons and the others in the household seem to be paterners of sort. Meaning for every child there is a matching dragon, i have twins and so dosnt Adneil and Cy. So if were correct on the matter... Well maby your waiting is at an end my friend.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:53 am

Aggy wipes her nose on Arch and seems content to rest her head on him. Syldrian appreciates the hug, squishing into her again and giving a little nod. Something seems to click as Arch is mentioning the dragons, lifting his head to look between the old man and the young dragon with curiosity. "Partner? Like what?" Tadhgan seems unamused by that answer and even more anxious. "I suppose we can discuss that after. I would at least appreciate being let in."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:01 am

"Oh by all means Tadgh, common lad." The giantess opens the door for everyoen to pile in. Arch nodding to his son. Ill tell you about it wiht the rest alright! Glad to see your curioistys coming back son. He gives the boy a smile as he clicks into the doorway.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:56 am

They enter the room to sounds of rumbling whining and growling, not in anger but distress, a bundle of shimmering scales flailing on the floor by the bed. Tadhg is the first to rush in, alert and at their side immediately. "Well shit. We must have missed it! Poor thing!" Cy exclaims, sliding down from his wife's shoulder as the brown dragon noses the baby to its feet. It staggers as Cy is the next to crouch near it, his green eyes concerned as he gazes down at it. "Hey, little one... I see what yer gramps meant now. You Hisoka's buddy, huh?" The dragonling is thick, muscular, maybe even more solidly built than his brother, his broad head large and shaped more like a dinosaur than a stereotypical dragon with a short, rounded snout. His scales glint like the sharpest steel in the light of the windows, craggy spikes of dark cobalt blue decorating him and adding to his harsh appearance. His horns twist and bend back, one broken at the end and the piece missing entirely. His strong wings carry a hint of a color akin to ionized metal underneath, something that even seems to match his underbelly scales and shiftings with his movement. Banging his thick tail onto the floor in frustration, he limps toward Cy who scoops him up, it increasingly apparent that something is amiss with one of his legs. The closer the others approach, similar scars that decorated the surface of his egg mar his scales, one eye a filmy white much like Arch's newest son's. The vampire cuddles the mound of silver close, speaking to them comfortingly. "It's all right. I am sorry we weren't quick enough."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum