Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 22 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:44 am

"Syl, ill grab them in a moment. Im here for you, are you alright? Talk to papa for a moment. Im not trying to scold you. You know I love you right? Whats wrong?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:57 am

As he turns to him, he opens his mouth to say something and stops. He stares, faltering as he searches for the right words and seems to come up empty. Face crumpling in the way only a child's can, he brings his hands up to his face as he begins to cry. "I-I don't know! I j-just want kasan!" Syl sobs out noisily, small shoulders shaking with each hitch of breath.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:10 am

"Hey now, its alright. Okasan will be here shortly Syl. Common give daddy a hug. Everythings alright. Comon your a big boy, you were going to say something. Dont be afraid buddy. Is there anything daddy can do?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:16 am

He simply latches onto Arch in a hug, not letting go and wiping tears onto his shirt. As if on cue, Aggy wanders her way in first, going straight to peer up at one of the beeping monitors. It's her favorite thing to do in the room, watching it intently as she chews on her hair. Yasuo leads Raiden in by the hand, concern already on his face at the sound of crying. "I-is Syl okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:37 am

"Arch just enjoys the moment with his son, being a rough few weeks with his training with him. "Syldrian is fine sweetie, i think me and him need to have some good individual time together. You and I will go have some icecream and play together later alright." Looking at the door as Yasuo comes in. "Ill be right back bubba okay, Aggie come here sweetie, bubba wants you!" Standing up he takes his husband in a little hug. "Take it easey alright hun, hes on the mend for now, Stygian zfelt something was wrong and lead us to him." Arch brings his wife to the incubator in the corner of the room with the baby in it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:40 am

Aggy looks up at her name, pointing at the monitor and not moving. It doesn't matter as Syl goes to her himself, hugging her tightly from behind and resting his head on top of hers as he snuffles. She doesn't seem to mind as she continues watching her impromptu tv, "...peep..." She murmurs to herself as she's cuddled. Raiden follows Arch with some trepidation, letting out a shaking, tense breath at the first sight of the deformed little bundle. His eyes already begin to well, hands instinctively seeking out and pressing against the incubator. "O-oh... Baby..." His voice cracks with a sniffle, tears sliding down freely. "Can... Can I hold him? P-please?" He glances sad eyes to his husband, a glimmer of desperation there. Yasuo stands behind them both, a strong, comforting prescence. "I really don't see why not if you're careful, huh, Arch? It may do some good..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:29 pm

"Thats why we brought you silly." Arch choking up himself a bit as he watches his wife. "I promise by the time im through with him, we wont even be able to tell he was in this state. Im going to do everything within my power. I wont allow myself to fail again..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:42 pm

Yasuo steps over to help scoop him up, ever so careful of the apparatuses and his state, offering him out to Rai who takes him appreciatively. There is an air of relief mixed with the sadness as Rai sniffles, Yasuo bending to kiss his forehead and wipe his face for him. "There. We know Arch'll do his best, right? He doesn't need to be so upset. Everything'll work out the way it is supposed to. I have a good feeling." He moves to kiss Arch's cheek as well, warn fingers brushing against it as he attempts to smile and cheer them both up. Raiden sniffles more anyways, cuddling the baby as carefully as he dares. "I... Wanted him back so b-bad... But n-not if it was... Like this." The taller man goes to fetch a chair for his brother as he studies their son. "Sh-should... We think of a name? I would... I would like that, even if..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:48 pm

Leaning into the touch. Arch looks on to his wife and son. "It looks bad now, but trust me it will get fer better. Think of how far hes already come. The fact his skin has come back to its normal state though patchy is a good sign darling." Hw walks over and gives the another dose of healing then plays with a tuff of its hair carefuly. "Well I named the last two, you two have any ideas?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Yasuo pipes up as he carries a chair over and plops it down behind Raiden, "I have always been partial to Hisoka... But I am not sure you would want a Japanese name?" Strangely, the baby's hair has some patches of white mixed into the dark wisps, soft and fine. Rai smiles very faintly though it's strained, "I am not very good with n-names... Yasuo is b-better."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 22 Empty The arrival 2.0

Post by Killem450 Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:10 pm

"Well, thats fine. By chance whats it mean hun, it doesnt seem to have a spacific meaning if I recall?" He kisses Rai on the fore head as hes watching down at their son. "He will be fine, I promise."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:15 pm

"It would have the characters for 'secret' in it. It feels a bit fitting. So you like it?" Yasuo smiles gently as Rai sits down just as carefully and he looks over the two. "I can try a different name if not?" Raiden peers up at Arch, shrugging as best he can. "I-I like it... I am not picky."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:48 pm

"Smiling down and stroking the babys cheek soflty. "No, it fits all to well. I appreciate it... Its good. Aggy, Syl want to come see your new brother? Its alright if you dont. Hes got some way to go, papa dneeds to give him a hand to get healthy a bit, you can ehlp too if you want?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:21 pm

Raiden peers back down at the tiny face of their son, that sense of relief washing over him agaib. He doesn't seem too uruffled by the poor thing's appearance, just as doting as he was with all the others. "Hisoka, then." Yasuo continues smiling down, crouching to get a better look at Hisoka as well. "Nice to meet you, little one. Papa is right. Everything will be okay. You have made it through the worst of it." Syldrian is just watching the monitor with his sister, looking up. He seems uncertain, anxious as he clings onto her. Aggy, however, is content where she is and not paying much mind. "Should we tell the others yet?" Inquires Yasuo, letting Hisoka grip his finger weakly in his sleep.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:52 pm

"Well I suppose they should know huh, its not like we need to keep him between us anymore!" The old man squeezing both his husbands. "We should find some way to give him some nourishment though. He was so early I dont Raiden had a chance to begin produceing? Hes probibly hungry"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Yasuo straightens, removing his lab coat smoothly, "I think I will get the adults first. It will be a little more difficult to explain to the kids. I'll be right back." He will fetch Cyrus and Adneil first, Adneil munching away on her large dessert Cy promised her in the kitchrb. It's a big, gooey cinnamon-y apple pie that Revan helped with. Cy looks on, grinning happily and affectionately across from her. "Heya, Suo!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:17 pm

"Adenil is munching away shareing what she can with Revan in her lap, holding the pie slice as he munches. "Eye seen that face befer, yer buisness. Wats up boyo? Thought ye didnt wan some pie, but ye can have some iffin ye wish!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:26 pm

Yasuo shakes his head, crossing his arms as he goes to say what he needs to. "Yes. There's been... Something new. I want to tell the children a bit later if you would, Rev." Revan shoves a big slice of warm apple into his mouth before bouncing up and wandering off with no issue. The blonde continues once he exits, Cy watching him and listening. "A while back Raiden actually had a miscarriage... We took care of it but it seems... It being Arch's child and not mine, it brought itself back from the dead. We are not sure how or what happened but Stygian unburied him. And, well, we would like you to come see him if you would like. Though he has taken a toll from being dead and then buried." It takes a moment for Cy to process, blinking all the while. "But the babe seems okay? That's certainly somethin'... 'course I'll come see 'em. Ya gonna be okay with that, Addy?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:35 pm

"Why the fuck would I have a problem wiff et! I love babys." Is almost able to be decphered through copius amountes of pie crumbs erupting past her maw as shes hasitly shoving a slice in and about running out the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:43 pm

Cy follows, chuckling and stealing a slice as well on the way by. "Wait fer me, love!" He mumbles through his own flakes. Yasuo goes to grab Andre, Dev and the teachers as well. Rai is still just sitting with the baby, humming under his breath. Syldrian is sitting now, sulking farther off as Aggy has foud a dripping IV to watch instead.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:08 pm

"Zit serious da? Yasuo filld us en breifleh." The giant talking in an almost hushed manner. She pats her brother and sisters heads on the way by repectively. "Lemme see the lil squib, wont take em from ye iffin ye dun wan me te."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:14 pm

Raiden's innocent eyes lift up to Adneil above him, hesitantly chewing his lip. "W-would your healing help, too...? His n-name, uhm, is Hisoka." He holds him out as much as he can, sounding a little sad. "I w-wish I could... Do more." Cyrus lets Adneil have her looksee first, entering quietly behind and giving Arch a reassuring smile. "Wish ya had told us sooner what happened but I understand... Things happen."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:17 am

"We ddint want to make a big thing of it... We were still in mourning to be honest..." The old man has asmile on his face but a cofused aire about him. The gian taking the baby as seeing its state bites her lip and furrows her brow in a sympathetic expreshion. As she takes the baby the room flashes with a bright green light for what seems like an eternity. Her voice echoing from within everyone in the room. "There, give em time new. I jus brough back the dead stuff es all." Shes looks at him as shes holding him with an inquizitive look. I noticed ye dun smell of food fer the lil guy, it not come in befer et happened? Well everyhtin happens fer a reason huh?! I wouldnt mind ye know... If it happens... I suppose mum. Wont be fer a minute though."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:02 am

True to form, Rai appears confused. "What... Wh-what do you mean?" He then glances down at himself, flexing his now empty hands nervously. "I wish... I wish I could f-feed him... I c-can't, no." Hisoka is appearing somewhat better already, though still a thin, tiny thing. Cy hoves near Addy, waiting patiently for his turn. "Comin' back from the dead. Bet Rè would understand... Pretty intense for a little guy."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:00 am

Adenil gives a chuckle. "Oh mum... I mean if mine comes in... Ill feed em fer ye, but he gotta wait till it does sadly." Showing the little one back to Rai so he can see the improvemnt. "I know reight, puts et in perspective these lil ones power... Took all o us to bring re back... This lil guy wasnt even born and pulled a Lazarus.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum