Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 12 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:47 am

Sean gives a cordial nod as Pray bows politely, standing at his master's side rather than sitting. "...Thank you." Virgil mumbles while staring at the heaping plate of breakfast foods set in front of him. "It means a lot to me. It's been... Over 30 years since I have seen anything." The Necromancer gives a knowing little smile, "I understand more than you realize. Cases like yours are the ones I enjoy helping with the most so don't feel too obligated. Just enjoy it." Cyrus takes his seat back at Adneil's side, grinning happier than a clam back at him again. Sanguine has finally made an appearance at the table, stabbing almost violently at a potato on her plate. She has all the attitude you would expect, scoffing. "Since when did Ma even have a brother, anyways?" Cy just laughs at her. "Since always, silly. Eat yer breakfast." She just shrugs and harrumphs, flicking a piece of egg in his direction.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:56 am

"San, enough. Common baby girl. Ets nice seein ye, whatcha been ofte so early this morn?" Adenil speaks with half a boar almost sticking out of his maw and cheek. I know Revs been helpin with the food per usual. An Ashe probibly as well. A.J. where u been te too? Hanging with yer cousin again lad? Zephs been wiff me per usual. Selk ye at the beach again dear? How ye doin this morn Sol? Hanvt had ye and Zeph fighin in me hair teday fer a change.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:06 am

"Well, I was TRYING to help cook but Rev kicked me out of the kitchen for some reason." Sanguine grumbles, Revan shooting her a look and frowning. "You almost set the kitchen on fire! What did you expect?" She hisses grumpily at him, continuing to stab at her food. "Did not!" AJ, ignoring his siblings squabbling is eating slowly, "I was helping Selkie make a net." The two are often together, probably the closest out of all the siblings. Sol's head lifts as he hears his name, a questioning noise in the back of his throat as he peers up at the giant with his one eye. He has some food on his face, grinning up at him in a way that honestly reminds him of Cyrus before he blurts out. "G'amps!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:37 am

Adneil smileing as he chews. "Rev, nex time maby ye can jus help er a lil more. Ye know show er instead of bootin her out. She wont get better iffin ye dun let er practice... Iffin i remember right ye nearly lit the stove off a few rimes at start too eh? As fer you two, a net ye say, yell have te show meh i may be o help if ye need again. What type o stuff ye loomin te catch in et?" As Adneil looks at his grand son he smiles looking at Cy and Andre. "Love ye too lad!" Arch is nearly enraptured with Rai currently as the man pics at his plate giving him goo goo eyes un noticed. Yasuo currently tending to the children of their own. Agy in particular.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:16 am

It's Revan's turn to cross his arms and look sulky, growing silent while his sister sticks her tongue out at him. It's Selkie's turn to speak, her hair cropped short and red. She has a sweet face, round and freckled but a pretty tan that she gets from Adneil with natural gold undertones. She has a rather plain appearance compared to her siblings, one that reminds the giant a bit if her mother but it's refreshing. She isn't as small as her sister, on a bit of the thicker side entailing that she may be curvy someday in her adolescence. "Fish. Maybe crabs?" AJ grins groofily, "Maybe a mermaid! I have never seen one." Selkie bites her lip, trying not to smile too hard at him. "I wouldn't want to hurt one..." Sol and Cy both go back to eating, both perky and in good moods. Raiden hasn't noticed the looks, picking slowly and carefully at what is in front of him. Yasuo is trying desperately not to smile at their equally picky Aggy as she spits out a piece of food on herself and makes a scrunched face up at him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:38 am

Adenil gives his son a raised eyebrow. "Aaah a mermaid eh lad? Ye best be careful they can be tricky lil things. They arent the nice lil things from the movie ye seen. Well all en all et seems like yer all havin fun. San if ye wan Ill show ye how te barbe que later since rev kicked ye away from bakin, i have a feelin ye will like et better anyway. So Virge tell me lil bout yerself lad, anythin ye wanna know bout meh?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:44 am

Virgil has just been sitting there, food basically untouched for a scant bit of this or that. He averts his eyes from staring at Zephyr, who tilts his head as he chews with a bit of egg on his chin. "...When did you meet Cyrus?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:00 am

Adneil sits back and leans his chair on two legs. " Me thinks, hmm we met id wager about seven an a half years back new. I mean, our lil ones are about 5 te 6 an we had te wait fer em te hatch. An we met September 23rd. I was sleepin under a tree cuz a friend o mine told me te meet up with her friend an I fell asleep. Next thing I know I get a cellphone upside me head from yers truely. Still dunno if i slept through meetin tha person or not. Cy tells et better."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:44 am

"And you got married? When was that?" He just watches him speak, expression guarded and blank as he studies him. "Cy always said he wanted a big family..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:37 am

"Well Ill let Cy tell that story." The giant blushing and rubbing the back of his head as he chuckles. "Ets been a roller coster since dey one and i love the bastard a ton. Dun regret et one moment! As fer a big family, I think were off te a good start... How bout you lad?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:43 am

"I... No. I was always content with just what I had, I guess..." Virgil admits softly, back to studying his plate. Cyrus looks up from chewing, smiling, "Love ya too, ya big goon! We kinda hadda shotgun weddin'. Not that I minded. Was sorta my idea anyways." Waggling his eyebrows at Arch, his smile turns to a smirk. "Someone was a little upset his boy here was havin' kids... We had AJ before we really understood what was happenin'. Waited for the others ta come along and then we got hitched! But! Think Arch's bellyachin' was just an excuse to get married himself because he did the same thing right after."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:48 am

Arches faces goes white as he stands up with his teacup and scoots to the kitchen silently. Adneil just giggleing at the mans reaction. "Ey, didnt think we would be able te produce so we said fuck et. And well i didnt realize wha type o vamps ye were. Dun fret lad, ye got a lot o healin te do, you will come around, happyness is abound iffin ye are patient. I know Cys been houndin jeri las few days fer ye, you think yer ready te meet em?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:54 am

"If he doesn't want to see me, don't force it." Virgil just shrugs, shoulders tense as he picks at his food. "I understand... But uhm..." Finally, he does glance up, almost shyly. "No one... No one has mentioned to me what he's like anymore..." Chewing his lip, Cy hesitates, mulling over what he is asking. "...In time. I'll tell ya some time if he doesn't come around. Not right now though." The look of concern furrows the white haired vampire's eyebrows but he doesn't press it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:01 am

Adneil sets his chair back down as the tenshion builds a bit. "Hey, how bout we take a lil trip inna bit? Lil ones and you two can hop up an ill fly ye someplace nice, test out yer new peepers. Anywhere ye ever want te see befer virg? Ets a lil overcast teday, the clouds an sun will ook nice from up there."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:06 am

Cy studies his brother quietly, almost squinting like he recognizes the look on his face. "It could be just us three?" He offers, smiling again and hopeful. He is obviously hesitant, shifting in his seat uncomfortably. It takes him a moment or two to answer, a sigh to his voice. "Are you going to make me if I say no?" The redheaded vampire laughs, almost an evil cackle. "Yup~ If Arch says ya can. Don't see why he wouldn't. Fresh air will do ya good!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:11 am

Adneil smiles, buck up lad! Et will be fun, ill show ye where ever ye wan, even back home iffin ye wan, lots changed in 30 years! I havnt got te spread my wings in a few months anywho."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:21 am

Surprisingly, Virgil gives Adneil a bit of a look, Cy shaking his head at his brother for it. "Don't get upset, now. Addy is only try--" "I know everyone is just TRYING to help, Cyrus." His voice is a scathing hiss, obviously more upset and annoyed than he was letting on, causing Cy to flinch with a startled look. The small man stands, leaving the room quickly as Cyrus just heaves a sigh. Rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, he then pats Adneil's leg. "...Sorry. He'll get there."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:26 am

"... I wansnt tryin te cheer em up or anythin, i jist though he would like to see the veiw flyin es all. Did I say somthin?" Leaning in and wisperign into Cys ear. "Ye think es havin issues with his feelins fer ye again too? Seems like hes a tid focused on et. How you feelin bout the situation too? Maby we should have a talk later alone hmm?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:29 am

"Nah. Ya didn't do anythin', Ad. He has always been a little prickly. He just needs time..." Cy gives a shrug, leaning on him as he whispers, whispering in return. "I dunno if that's really it but we can talk if ya want still? I'll try an' talk to him, too, once he cools off."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:41 am

"Well he came out at least didnt he kids?! Jus give yer uncle some time, es still not feelin too good. Remeber what I said, not all things tha hurt can be seen right." Adenil tosses an orange to Sanguine. "Ye mind darlin?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:46 am

Cyrus doesn't seem to let it get him too down, just his same old self. He flops himself directly onto his lap with a big stretch when they sit down to watch a movie together later on and grins fangs up at him. "What'd ya wanna get me alone fer again~?" He teases, sticking out his tongue.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:59 am

Adneil starts running his fingers through the red hair of his. Wife. "Oh ets just ablil more of a private conversation between us without the children." Ye told me you an yer brother had a relationship back in the day, i was wonderin how ye been feelin on the matter now hes aroun? An how ye think hes handlein et, et seemes hes a lil fixed on the me bein in the picture thin now..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:05 am

Cy closes his eyes at the attention, snuggling in comfortably. "Feelin' how, honey? Ya know I love ya. 'm not goin' anywhere if that's what yer worried about. As for Virg, I am not sure how he feels about anything... He is not as easy fer me to tell what he was thinking as when we were young anymore. I wouldn't worry too much, love. He has been through a lot and it's prolly nothin'. ....'less yer worried about somethin' else?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:30 am

"Oh, im not worried bout nuffin dear. Course eh doose remin me a tid bout yerself when ye were a we littilar!" The giant moves his other hand playfully along Cys inner thigh and starts massageing the mans bits. "So where did ye think this conversatin was heddin iffin ye dun mind me askin eh?! An do be afraid... Ye can go inte detail."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:36 am

"Oh? Reminds you of me, now? What are YOU thinkin'? Givin' me a hard time 'bout feelin's and I think yer admittin' he's cute?" He continues to tease, a goofy grin on his face even as he begins fondling him. "Maybe I was hopin' it was gonna be where all our conversations seem ta lead. To you whippin' out yer cock fer me..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum