Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 13 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:40 am

"Well I thought you were cute back then too... Yes! But honestly I think its mutual, you see how he "looks" at me! Probibly thinking same thing ye were first time we met!" The giant unzips Cys pants. "Oh no lovey, ets yer turn fer tha!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:34 am

Cyrus stretches and yawns after they are finished, snuggled into his lover contentedly and holding her. He has just been caressing her lightly and enjoying the contact, both of them a disheveled mess. "Think a shower sounds good soon?" Sighing happily, he kisses a freckled shoulder. "I don't wanna get up but I think we should check on the kiddos, eh?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:39 am

"Eye probibly te both right." Adneil sits up in bed collecting the fur and clothing around them. Steppin goff the bed. Stretching herself as she throws the clothes in the hamper. A look of shock on her face as a torrent of cum streams all the way down her leg to the floor into a large puddle. "Well I guess I ddint make et! Sorry!!! Im new te this!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:44 am

Cy just laughs from the bed, finally getting up with another stretch. "Who cares! We'll just clean it. Not any worse than dragonling pee." Sticking out his tongue playfully, he goes to stand next to her. "Anyways, ain't it kinda sexy?" With a slap to her ass, he giggles all the way to grab something to mop up the mess and help her clean up, crouching to do both. Sneakily, he licks a bit off her leg, making eye contact as he does and smirking before wiping the rest away. "Tastes good too!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:25 am

Her ass already extremly red due to the pounding it has recieved prior jiggles at the slap. "Always es id have to agree. Smileing evily back when hes looking up at her. "Id know better then anyone darlin. She pushes his forehead playfully as she trys to scamper off to the shower.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:48 am

He just watches her go, pausing to clean the cum stained spot before trailing along behind her. "Where ya think yer goin' without me?!" He calls, hurrying as he gets closer and sliding on the bathroom floor straight into her to throw his arms around her. He is back to a smaller size now, clinging where he can reach like he usually does and grinning away. "Ya forgot yer favorite accessory! Me!" The vampire cackles, putting his full weight into it and just hanging on.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:03 am

Naawwwwwwooohh" she hollers and laughs as he attaches to her. Hes perfict hight due to her beign shorter then her male form. His face level with her boobs. "Yar my favoriate yea bum!" Picking him up and giving him a piggy back the rest of the way to the shower. As they wash she cuddles up to him wam and content under the raining water.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:11 am

Enthusiastic, he continues to giggle all the way to the shower. "Gooooo!" He is more than happy to cuddle back when they're washing, smile still plastered to his face and hair wetly sticking to his forehead. His chipperness since Virgil's return has been pretty contagious but all the energy isn't out of his norm. "Glad ta see yer comfortable like this at least." Cy comments, washing her back for her gently. "I thought ya woulda changed back by now! I like the show~ It is real nice ta have same person but different view. I would really like ta try fer ya someday, too. I meant it. Havin' boobs would be awesome!!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:35 am

"They are! An I did try...." She says happily as he eyes are closed cuddleing into him. "Seems I canne do the same thign you do... So im probibly gonna be stuck like thas fer a minute.... Leas we dun gotta try hard n bug the others te figure et out eh! Tha an I guess yer close enough te me to do the job new too huh da!" She squeezes him super tight hearing popping.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:39 am

Cy seems puzzled as she goes on, the gears turning slowly. Green eyes squint suspiciously for a moment as he tries sussing it out, hesitating and strangled as he's squeezed. "What're ya sayin', love?" His face is adorabley hopeful but still a little confused. "Ya sayin' it worked?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:57 am

Rolling her eyes. "I dun have bith giblits like ye do lad. I can either choose te be male of female. An et seems. Me bodys not lettin me change back, tha mus mean somthin!" She smacks his forehead playfully.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:13 am

The smack doesn't bother him as he is ecstatic, "I didn't even think it was gonna work!" Those green eyes of his are wide with excitement, clinging back onto her and near giddy. "But y'know, no need ta call me da." He aims his bright smile up at her, eyes closed and fangs poking out cheekily. "Might get confusin' where all the others call me ma." Nuzzling straight into her again, he can't seem to contain himself as he continues. "How ya think it's gonna work fer ya? Prolly good we tried it this way so we'll know fer any of the kids someday. Never know!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:21 am

"Eye, true te everythin. I jus wanted ye tea hear bein called et for once an actualy mean et! Though iffin the kids wanna have lil ones too they probibly needa change their lovers jus like I did you!" She hugs him one more time and finnishes washing him off.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:24 am

He wiggles and squirms as she does, nearly vibrating with all his emotions. "Guess it isn't too soon ta start tellin' people! They're gonna ask why yer stuck." He pauses to study her momentarily, tilting his head. "Ya gonna be fine like that, y'think?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:00 am

"Why wouldnt I be love? Im comfortable in this form too. Spent plunty o time en et too over the mellenia. The othar form jus feels more... Me? Not gunna lie, tid bit scared but you did et so why cant I eh?!" Rinsing herself down afterward. "Im glad yer excited ye rough bastard! Though i suppose I asked fer et didnt I... An ye didnt let me down!" Adneil grabs him right by the balls as she plants a big kiss on his lips and gives a little squeeze.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:06 am

"Don't be scared, lovey! Yer tough! It'll be more natural to ya with yer parts than me anyways. An' ya have me and Rai and Midi that been through it too fer support. An' we know Midi has had the parts ta do it natural so he can tell ya about it a bit." He squeaks in shock as she grabs him, squirming even worse now and whining at the sensitivity. "Stop it, ya minx! They got a workout!" Her husband pouts at her as he tries to get away and out of the shower now that they are finished.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:38 am

She smiles at him with a cute chuckle as she lets go. "Eye, they did. Suppose ill be the nice one then." As he steps out of the shower she slaps him playfully on his freckled perfict ass. After a little more rough house and drying off the two decide to have Cy track down Devon and Sanguine to put some clothes together for Adneil so she can go around the house since she cant fit into her normal ones.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:45 am

Devon seems more excited than anything, not really asking why and immediately buzzes around to start working on things. Sanguine, however, is confused. "Did you just get bored or somethin', Da?" She is currently marveling up at her, mouth slightly agape. "Are mine gonna be that big?! You're huge!" Innocently, she pokes the side of one of Adneil's breasts, childishly fascinated. Cy just laughs in the background, snorting in amusement at the end.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:59 am

Adneil just smiles at her little one as shes looking over her. "Maby love, ye may not get as big as me but you an yer sisters will probi ly compare one day." An I suppose ye two will be the first te know." Putting her hand on the bakc of her head and smileing. "Well darlin yer gonna be a big sis again et seems... Maby ye may be a lil more keen this time since ye understand more! Ye were silly when Selk and Zeph were born. Pretty much ran screamin out th door!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:09 am

"Congrats!" Calls Devon over his shoulder, muffled through a few pins sticking out of his mouth already. Her daughter's fave immediately drops, her arms crossing and a look of annoyance flashing in her eyes anyways. "Again?! Aren't there enough of us!" She harrumphs, obviously not pleased and whirling around so she isn't facing her parents anymore. "I don't think we need them! Jeez!" Sanguine still doesn't get along well with Zephyr and Selkie, particularly Selkie who she picks on constantly. "You should just change back 'cause I don't wanna help anymore." Sighing from where he is, Cyrus grumbles. "San. Don't be like that. Your da wants ya to look forward to it and so do I."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:18 am

"No these wont be the last darlin so ye best be gettin used te the idea. You got some learnin te do an a place yer gonna find iffin ye think ye can oder me what to do child!" Adnil obviously upset at her daughter and standing over her with her arms crossed. "I trusted you! An this is the thanks I get when I ask fer yer help. Really?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:31 am

Sanguine glares up at her towering over, arms still crossed and an irritated defiance on her face that she has seen all too often from Cyrus. "I dunno why ya need my help anyways! Ya always just go an' do this stuff whether we agree or not! Why not go an' tell Selkie! She is the good one everyone likes better!" She huffs angrily, sounding more dragon than human while eyes that match her father's glitter dangerously.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:43 am

Adneil just goes quiet. Sad look on her face and walks to the bathroom and closes the door and locks it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:51 am

Cyrus approaches San to tell her to go to her room, equally defiant and angry, if not moreso. He approaches the bathroom door once she slinks off, knocking softly with a worried expression. "Addy? Can I come in? ....I sent her to her room ta cool off. I'll talk ta her."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:59 am

Cy can hear soft sniffleing coming from the bathroom. It takes a few minues for him to hear the audiable click of the door unlocking.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum