Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 14 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:12 am

He slips in quietly and shuts the door behind him, immediately seeking her out to wrap his arms around. "I'm sorry, love. Kari and her take after me too much. Ya can blame me fer this."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:20 am

"Honey sometimes coverin up fer their shit they do isnt good enough. Ofcourse im not gunna blame you fer wha she said... Sniffle* I jus dunno why she gotta be like tha. Most lil girls are excited te have a lil one around. An the whole favorite thing, where the fly fuck did tha come from!" Sniffle*

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:28 am

"I know, I know. I just don't wan' ya ta cry." He sighs out, rubbing her back gently and nuzzling into her. "But she isn't other girls. None o' the kids in this house are exactly normal. Not tryin' ta make excuses but she is still young. And a dragon. I know someone else who gets protective and jealous, too, standin' right here."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:38 am

The giant jsut lifts her head and makes a grumpy face at her husband. "Sure blame this one me! I see how et es! Is all me fault ye be galivantin round the scape o te worlt himbly bimly liek ye do, ye wingus!" She crosses her arms and turns her head away. Pouty voice "Im hungry!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:46 am

He allows her to pull away, slightly confused and maybe a little hurt. "What ya tryin' ta say?" He rubs the back of his neck, shrugging his shoulders. "...Wasn't tryin' ta pin any blame anywhere." Standing on his tip toes, he gives her a small kiss on the cheek anyways, "What ya want? Come outta the bathroom and I'll get it for ya..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:58 am

She just sighs. "Darlin I was just givin ye a hard time, im fine. Though I would take somfin if ye fix et fer me while I wait!" She turns around on the toilot to face Cy and gives him a big smile and a hug.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:03 am

"Anythin' specific ya want? I'll fix ya whatever." He answers, giving a small smile back. "But ya really shouldn't eat in the bathroom!" Offering out his hand for her to take, he turns towards the door. "C'mon~ Go tell Dev how ya want yer new outfits while I take care of ya."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:17 am

"Cheese dogs." She says taking his hand to leave the bathroom. "And what ever else you want to bring me! Devon you want any food?" She hollers to her son. "So what you think would look good on meh anyway Dev? Ye can make what ever as long as i can move aroun decently."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:31 am

Devon just shakes his head, deep into draping fabric and sewing as Cy chuckles and goes to get cheese dogs. "I'll be back!" Her blonde son glances up when asked about the clothing, an excited glimmer in his blue eyes. "Well... I am gathering you're pregnant this time, right? I should probably make stuff to accommodate that in the future. If you want to fit into sonething easily and then have freedom, dresses would be number one. I was thinking stuff that tied too so you can loosen it later?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:38 am

"Well what ever you think darlin. Your the best at what ye do and you make the prettiest stuff, I trust yea!" She places a big smooch on his eager forehead."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:55 am

Devon just beams up at her, humble and pleased all at once as he goes back to work immediately. Cy doesn't take too long to come back with a mounded over plate of extra large cheese dogs, already munching on one of his own. "Eat what ya want! I can get ya somethin else if yer still hungry!" They're nicely grilled and bbq'd obviously by some sort of person's power in the house.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 am

She looks smug at him squinting. "Did you cook these?! Didnt take ye long! Love ye darlin!" She sits down and eats with Cy till her clothes are done. "Soooo what new love?" She ties her hair up in a simmilar style that she always does to Cy.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:22 am

"I did! Still gettin' a knack fer that fire power I seemed ta have." He grins, sitting down to join her and gnawing on another piece of meat. "Well... I did promise I would talk ta Virg. And now I gotta give Sanguine a good tongue lashin'... So I should prolly be off for a bit and get that done. We should make a point to get ya ta Arch and Suo and tell them what might be happenin' too."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:33 am

"... Be easey on her, I know shes got the flame o the family but she also got our hearts. Shes probibly hurtin jus as bad as me right new. We dun wanna push er away. As fer virg I know he will come aroun. He didnt hurt me non. He came out teday so thats a step. Ets been a lot fer em." She winks to her husband as he heads out. "Well leave Arch and the rest fer a supprize. No need rushin darlin."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:41 am

"Aye. I know. Ta both. San isn't even as bad as Kari was. Selkie is just so gentle and Sanny isn't, I think they just have trouble understandin' one another. San tends ta get in trouble more often where her sister never does... I can see where she feels we're harder on her. Not enough girls in the house and Kari is the only one with the same amount of fire ta understand her. Kari is gonna leave us eventually, too... Ai has already been talkin' about college soon and I am sure our girl ain't far behind on somethin' and if her so-called rival gets ta leave, she is gonna be jealous. She has been jealous 'bout Art movin' out from day one." He looks a bit sad while talking about their oldest girl moving out, sighing a little as he pauses to talk a moment before going. "As fer me brother, I just wanna make sure he is okay. I can't quite tell what's goin' on in his head... I don't want... I don't wanna repeat of Andrè."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:50 am

She coddles he rhusband as he thinks on the matters. "Ets life darlin, im pround of er, she will do fine. Ets not like she cant handle herself. Ontop of she can always come home like Art do new an then. As fer yer brother. Dun worry about et. I dun see tha in em. Even he realizes hes recoverin right new."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:56 am

"Y"know me, I would keep 'em little forever if I could! Miss Art all the time! But ain't it excitin' we might have some dragonlings 'round the same age as a new grandbaby!" He's smiling again but can't seem to hide some of the worry in his eyes. "All right. Ya get yer fittin' done with yer boy here and I'll be back ta see ya model them!" He kisses her quickly on the lips before scampering out of the room in all his energy, a thump heard and a swear before his footsteps fade. His rapidly changing height has made him extra clumsy, a common sound that follows him around now.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:21 am

"Aint yer ma funny." The giantess goes back to waiting for her husbands triumphant return. Peeking around Dev now an then to see the work hes doing. Smileing to the door now and then eager to hopefully hear someone comeing.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:29 am

The sound of return isn't what Adneil is expecting, a wailing child that is in full blown panic growing closer and closer. Cy enters quickly, holding a very drippy blob that is soaking him right down the front as he cradles the child-sized slime. "Little help?" He asks, face lined with concern. "I just found him like this! He is freaking out so hard I can't get him ta talk ta me!" Where ever he is in the house, a growing feeling of dread begins to creep up on Arch. "C'mon, Styggy. What is it?" He tries to coo over the sobbing, bouncing him lightly. "Maybe Addy can call yer Papa here, eh?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:33 am

Adneil does so as he also tried to console the weeping child. "Arch get ur butt to me room somthins up." A spilt second goes by and Arch is there beofre people notice. "Stygian son, whats wrong?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:48 am

Water is now beginning to form a pool underneath Cyrus, the redhead starting to struggle to keep hold of the Spirit as he is going with it in large splashes. "Styg!" Cy says worriedly. "Hey. We're all here, stay together now." He is losing more and more of his form, turning into water before their eyes. The large pool at their feet moves, running across the floor and underneath the door, escaping as if alive. Just as Cy turns to follow, the room goes completely dark, the man swearing as he trips followed by a few large thumps. The scent of ash and flame permeates the room strongly, the darkness fading until they are met with Devon piping up behind them. "Art?! What happened?!" Art is there near him in a pile of fabric and mannequins, smoldering and naked. Chronos seems to be knocked out cold, laying on the floor farther off face-down. His blue eyes are frantic as they look around, bewildered. "Th-the shop!" He manages, breathing hard. "Some asshole... Midnight..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:31 am

Arrch goes over and a white light flows between arch and chronos, fadeing to a green glow. "Adneil tend to your brother. Cy tend to your son. Ill be back!" Arch then rushes out the door his presence feels to distort and leave after a moment. Adneil grabs a towel puts it around her and rushes out to find her brother.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:15 am

Cyrus is already off, at Chronos' side as he seems to need the most help. Art staggering to his feet to check on his lover, sheer panic on his face as the Spirit begins to rouse a little. The puddle of water didn't get very far, Syldrian standing over it with a strange look on his face as the sound of crying bubbles up from the murkiness eerily.

The clock shop only appears at night physically in the regular realm, Arch needing to travel to Chronos' to get to it. The shop itself glows brightly in the darkness, the usual sound of ticking silenced over the roar of fire burning at the small building itself. Clocks that usually hang in the air melt where they hang, dripping sizzling liquid in a rain of hot acid beneath them. The giant hourglass that looms over the premises has black sand instead of its usual white, clogged and unable to function as the fire licks higher towards it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:02 am

Arch looks up to the hourglass as he taps his cane on the ground. The scene around him stopping as a wave of energy eminates from him. With everything in stasis around him he takes a moment to feel for midnights presence.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:06 am

Midnight is definitely there, inside, along with another powerful prescence. Strangely, as he steps forward, something whizzes by his head in a blur of black. Smoke trails behind it rapidly before it disappears through a burning, gaping window irregardless that time has stopped. What was silence is broken by some amount of abrupt chaos inside that ends as soon as it began when it disappears.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum