Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 15 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:15 am

"Well now, resorting to throwing things are we?" He murmurs to himself as he brushes his slevee off. "Can I help you?!" He calls az he makes his way to midnights presance hobbleing over debris with his cane.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:35 am

Confusingly, Midnight feels spread around in various spots quite suddenly with an explosion that blows down more debris, a loud squishing sound following that sends a rush of cold fear straight through the the old man. A piece of globular slime, black and oozing that feels like the Spirit lands at his feet, ungulating and writhing desperately. A startingly scene unfolds before him as he comes into the main room of the shop. The still fire illuminates the giant form of Midnight, slimey and dripping, drinking in all light and "head" brushing the ceiling. Pieces of what is presumably his oozing body are everywhere, a ragged, inky hole left behind that pours tenebrous liquid like blood to the wood floor. A tendril of himself is reaching out with a hint of desperation to the pale figure of a man standing in front of him while a familiar figure is growling at his side. It's Revan, the dragon appearing off as his eyes glow red, low to the the ground and bearing teeth at the villain. Before Arch has time to say anymore, the stranger jerks unnaturally, letting out a mournful sound before he erupts in viscera. Blood and parts fly in different directions, another tiny figure left in his place, drenched in chunks of crimson. They have several giant, dark wings sprouted from them, so many it's hard to make them out, their own eyes glowing and body strangely shadowy. They turn, wide eyes staring as they tilt their head curiously at Arch. "...Pa?" Comes the familiar little voice of his youngest daughter, the wings and glowing eyes fading until she toddles over to him, smiling and dripping innocently.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 15 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:19 pm

Picking up his daughter in one arm he pats Revan on the head to come. They hurry over to Midi together. "You wanna help papa?! Help papa take care of muma Midi alright sweetie. Just do what I do. He shows her how to do the healing spell togther to help patch up Midi. "You alright now Midnight?!" Turning to the blood soaked girl in his arm. "You did a good job protecting muma Midi baby girl! You made papa very happy and proud! You are getting a bath and a big treat when we get home!" Kneeling down slightly ro Rev since he is almost belly hight to Arch now anyway in his dragon form. "You did good too, how did you two end up here? Everythign else alright?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:17 pm

The bits of Midnight scattered about crawl their way back to the giant slime, patching him up with no worse for wear. "Yes... Thank you. I was not expecting Aergritia and Revan and faltered for a moment." The tendril that he was using prior extends, patting the little girl in his arms gently. She is happy with the praise, clapping her hands childishly and beaming. As Arch speaks to Revan, she leans forward to pat the dragon, red eyes fading from him to a look of confusion. "How...?" Comes his young voice, peering around bewildered before crouching down in worry this time. "Where are we?" The blood alarms him further as he gets a scent for it, headbutting Aggy gently in concern. "Is she okay? Aggy? Are you hurt?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:40 pm

"To find where you are, anwser where were you before by chance? You know how Stygian looks after all of us? Well it seems this one here takes after her dad and looks over all of us as well it seems. Mabe shes not just special. Shes ineffable. My guess is she brought you here due to Midnight being in trouble... Im sorry you have to see this little one." He pats Revans cheek softly." The flames and clocks slowly unburn and unmelt the surroundings as they talk. Looking to Midnight. "You and I are having a talk my frined...Im reather struck asunder with you right now. Are you alright? Chronos was unconscious and I linked with his power to undo the damages for them. I hope he doesnt mind."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:50 pm

"I... I dunno. I think I was with Mikio and now I'm here." He answers weakly, licking a bit of blood off Aggy who giggles. "As long as she's okay..." Placing her hands on either side of the dragon's head, she places a little kiss on his feathers. "Reff~" Midnight's return to form is slow but he manages, stretching his small frame with a wince. "I am sorry. There was no time to fetch you. I was not about to lose my son and grandchild to that man. I assumed you would feel me out and you have. Or our son would alert you, did he not?" He watches as everything rights itself, a brief look of relief in his eyes. "No. I am sure he will not mind. Our realms are a good source of our power. It would have taken him a while to recover without the help."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:03 pm

Arch chuckles and bounces the girl in his arms. "Haha Aggy why did you bring Rev with you randomly then darling?! Silly girl. Maby she wanted your support? Your one of her favorites after all." A look of concern crosses Arches face looking to Midnight. "No I suppose all went as planned." Drawing a deep sigh out of the old man. "Midnight I love you as much as any other, you know my past and how I feel about my charge leaving on their own." Looking up at the grand sand dile above them as the shop finnishes renewing. "Well maby this may be the chrod needed be struck for those two to finnaly harbor our Stygians worries and come back home... We will see."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:16 pm

Finished with Revan, the little girl snuggles into her father with a content sigh. Revan scratches nervously at himself like a dog, fluffing his feathers up momentarily and shaking off the weird feeling. "I hope Ma and Da aren't gonna be mad at me..." He sounds worried still, tail flicking nervously at the end.

"Here I am, being chastised and the children get away with praise." Midnight sounds amused, his turn to peck Arch's cheek. "We will discuss this further at home. I don't believe the children should be here any longer."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:28 pm

"Yes I would liek to check on our son and my grandchildren as well, I know its mutual. Rev, dont worry Ill take care of your parents. The truth is always the best in scenarios as such. Remeber... These situations are why we are all hard on your safty and where abouts. Without your aunt here things may have been far far worse." Come lets go. All three of you are getting some ice cream."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:38 pm

Revan perks up at the idea of food, feathers sticking up in excitement this time. Aggy is slowly falling asleep, comfortable and reminding Arch much of her mother where she falls asleep at the drop of a hat sometimes. The Spirit takes them back in a portal of darkness, everyone stepping back into Devon's little work area. Things are still in disarray though everyone has moved elsewhere for now, the room empty and silent. "I suppose they may have taken them to their rooms or the infirmary. I will seek them out. We should find your husbands and let them know your daughter is safe as well." He offers helpfully, glancing at the girl's state and adding. "Maybe after you clean her up first, of course."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:02 pm

"Maby Rai may just wanna gobble her up if I dont!" He brushes a little hair out of her face as she sleeps on his shoulder. "Besides I feel something is up with my eldest anyway... Should we be worried anymore of this spirit or do you think Aggy took care of the issue? How are you feeling?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:41 am

Revan excuses himself and scurries out, claws tapping as he goes to search out his parents. Cy has Chronos resting and Art clothed in the infirmary, the mohawked man sitting close by the Spirit while Cyrus fetches Yasuo to look Chron over just in case.

Midnight glances down at the sleeping girl, gaze affectionate as if she was his own. "I am sure he is gone. She did well but gave me quite the scare. It is hard to say what they are capable of at this age... Anyways, come. I am sure Stygian has need of us as well."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:40 am

Arch quickly slips into their room and gives Aggy a bath and a new change of clothes. The little girl sleeping all the while. The endevor must have taken its toll on her. Promplty picking her up and placeing her on his shoulder they go to seek out Stygian and the others.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:51 am

Syldrian is standing around with Adneil and Stygian still, bounding over when he spies Arch and his sister. "She made it okay?!" Styg is still blobby but quiet, snuffling quietly to himself. His water-shaped head lifts as they enter, his arms reaching out to Midnight first thing like the small child he is. "Mama!" Midnight doesn't waste any time scooping him up, the boy snuggling close gratefully. "Yes. I'm fine. Thank you for watching the others. I know it was hard, little one." The small Spirit is freshly crying again by the sound of his voice. "I was scared you weren't gonna come back!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 am

Arch and Adneil just watch on quietly. The giant shiftong in her towel slightly uncomfortable. "What the nine relms happened you guys? Everythin alright?" Arch turns and nods to the giant. "We will fill you in once everyone's settled, hows Art and Chronos?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:13 am

Art is handling everything just fine now that he has confirmation his child and Chronos are fine. Chronos seems a bit tired but no worse for wear now that his realm is repairing itself, a sour look on his face at the situation. Midnight makes his way to check on his other son, toting Stygian along who just hides on him. Syl bounces after him, curiosity burning as he makes his way back to Cyrus who is sitting with them as well. "There ya guys are!" The redhead exclaims as they enter, tension leaving him. "I was real worried. Everythin' seems okay here now."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:27 am

"Yes, things are in order. Chronos I hope you dont mind but. While you were unconscious I... Well your shop is back to its normal self. Though a little cleaning may be in order in the main hall. Im glad everyhting is on amends here and all is well." As everyone settles in the room Arch turns to Cy. "Seems the spirit involved was the one who was involved with your brother. Before you find out dont be crude on the boy but Rev was present, and so wasnt Aergritia. I believe he was unknowing in his role and Aggy seemed to have used him and his power to arrive there."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:44 am

Revan who is also in the room lowers his head, Cy glancing to him and then back to Arch a few times. "Aggy dragged him? Well, not like I can fault him for that but I dunno if she should really be anywhere near a dangerous guy like that one!" Chronos just shakes his head with a sigh, Midnight sitting on the edge of the bed next to him and patting his hand, Stygian still in his arms. "As long as my home is back in order, I don't really care. That asshole..." Art tries to hush his boyfriend, the Spirit obviously not in the greatest mood about it and grumbling fiercely.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:53 am

Arch chuckles. "It wasnt an option it seems. The fate of the man wasnt in Midnight nor my hands. Your sister in law arrived and caused the individual to explode. It was a rather... Suprizing turn of events as they transpired just as I arrived. You all have her to thank it seems." He bounces the sleeping girl a little as he talks. The old man waits for chronos and Art to say what they are going to about the situation.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:58 am

Art just gives a shrug, leaning back and eyeing Chronos quietly. "Well, long as it's taken care of and our place and everything are fine... Nothin' to be upset over anymore." Chronos just huffs and crosses his arms, "It's just the principal of it. Trying to go through us to get to the rest of you. I wish I could have seen it for myself!" Cyrus blinks as he processes more of the new information. "Exploded? Well shit. That's somethin'... But still. She is just a baby." Syldrian scoffs from where he us by Revan, "We're not babies! We can help with all sorts of stuff!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:06 am

"Not babies, but un experianced! You will treat such matters in this way Syl. There are reasons why the adults take care of such situations. I believe Midnight and I must extend an arm to you once more due to the nature of the danger that was shown tonight. Ive warned of this before. We cannot hold you but we cannot protect you proper either. Now more then ever you two understand the mantle I partake in the protection of ones family with your own underway. I dont need an awnser, but maby think on the matter for once when things settle." Arch turns and leaves in a huff. Somthing seming to upset the man.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:22 am

Syl frowns after his father, crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out at his back as he goes. "Syl." Cy warns upon seeing it, chastising. "Show yer Da more respect." With a similar huff, the little boy turns on his heel and leaves as well. With a large sigh, Cy peers up at Adneil. "Should we give Art and Chronos the good news while they're here, love? Rev, too."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:31 am

"I dun see why not... Maby et will break som tenshion..." The giant looking quite upset as shes chewing on her nails. "Im.. Im sorry if your upset at us you two... We really diddnt mean it!" She starts tearing up. " You tell them, not that they probibly care anyway."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:42 am

Art looks very confused, frowning up at Adneil and cocking his head. "Why wouldn't we care...? Yer actin' weird Adneil. Ya okay?" Chronos remains silent, watching the interaction as does Midnight and Stygian who are still present, the family resemblance in that moment a bit striking. Cy is also bewildered by the reaction but carries on, "Adneil, we're assumin', is pregnant. Bit early ta tell but she can't change back." "Is that all?" Art laughs at his step mother, seeming relieved. "Ya had me worried with the way ya were goin' on. Well, there. Ya hear that, Nos? Our kid'll have small dragons to play with!" This seems to cheer the Spirit up, smiling almost shyly. "Congratulations to the two of you." Midnight says as Stygian suddenly pops out of his slime form to grin up at her. "More friends?!" Revan's tail twitches almost excitedly, "Right?! I wanna show them how to fly!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:47 am

Sniffleong a bit to herself. "No no i dun wanna take et from you two. Itll be nice havin some lil ones around wiff uers but were still proud of you tow. Frankly i... I dunno how ets gonna happen, this has never happened befer guess chronos n i gonna have some new experiances huh."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum