Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 16 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:13 am

Revan spins, antsy now. "Can I tell Ashe?!" Cyrus chuckles, nodding to Adneil. "Up ta yer Da, I guess." The pregnant Spirit just shrugs. "You aren't taking anything from me so you can quit with your sniffling right now." He is smirking, amused. "Ah. Yeah. It's a little nerve wracking, huh? But it should be easy I'm told. Creatures have been doing it for centuries."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 16 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:31 am

Adneil just looks to the two. "Im sorry, its just been a eventful day. I was really worried about everyoen. And seeing you two in distress and what not... Rev, lets make sure its alright dirst with grand da then you can have the fun of telling everyone. Sanguine already knows though alright and let her have some space, shes a bit upset about it."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:41 am

Cyrus rubs the back of his neck, "Hopefully Arch'll be okay with it... He seemed real cranky." Revan spins some more as Stygian hops down and goes to him. The black dragon slides underneath the smaller boy, hitching him onto his feathered back for an impromptu ride. "We'll go find everyone! Just let us know!" He says as he scampers off with Stygian laughing in tow. Art chuckles as they go, Chronos smiling a bit while Midnight stands after giving a kiss to his son's cheek, "Well, I am thankful the three of you are all right. I will let you rest and, Adneil, Cyrus, allow you to tell your news." He bows out quietly, presumably going back to bed himself.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:37 am

"Glad yer alright midnght. Ye sleep alright okay!" Adneil tucks the towel up. And smiles down to Cy. "Can we at least get some clothes on me bum befer we rise the family tho darlin? Im sure Devs got somthin almost tegether fer meh. An dun worry bout Arch hes just got a lot he went through a moment ago es all. Im cirtain hes fine new."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:45 am

Cy laughs, "Nah. Everybody has ta see ya in all yer glory for the good news! Course ya can, silly. Ain't rushin' ya." To Art and Chronos, he adds. "I am glad yer all safe, too. Love ya, boyo." Ruffling Art's hair, the man grumbles without any real meaning behind it as Cy stands as well. "Sewin' takes time. Even if he isn't done, we can just relax. Bring yer cute butt over here and let's go see!" Grinning up at Adneil, he leads the way, grabbing what Devon has ready and seeking out Arch again. Raiden and Yasuo found him, relieved to see Aggy as they were looking for her.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:53 am

Arch already filled the two other parents in on the setails on their daughters grand crusade. Just sitting wiht his two husbands cuddleing in the main hall on a bench overlooked by the grandfather clock. The trio look up as the couple arrive into the room.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:57 am

Raiden stole Aergritia first thing, cuddling her while she sleeps. He seems content like that, quiet as always and relieved to have her back though he was extremely concerned about the situation. Yasuo does indeed look up, smiling crookedly at the two. "Hello, you two. Glad that everyone is fine and accounted for now."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:13 am

"Eye, we were worried. Ets usualy our side o the family with all the fun an excitment. Seems you lot are tryin te catch up this year! All jokes aside hows the lil one doin?" Poor buggar looks tuckard hard. You said Rev had nothin te do with et right? What ye think, she posess em or somfin?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:22 am

Yasuo glances over at their daughter, stroking her cheek with his fingers gently before turning back. "Not a scratch on her. You probably know about as much as we do. They're one of a kind... There will be a lot of things we won't understand they can accomplish. We barely even know how fast or far their powers will reach."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:28 am

"Eye thas good te hear. I know she can be right scary sometimes eh? We love er still the same!" Adneil with Cy in hand looks down to her husband. "Why dun ye go ahead darlin. I said et last time. Go ahead!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:33 am

"Not true!" Pipes up Cy, pinching her playfully. "I totally said it last." He sticks out his tongue and winks, leaning back on his heels. Raiden finally looks up curiously, though he still averts his gaze after a moment and scoots closer to Arch. Yasuo's smile doesn't falter but his eyes are curious, crossing a leg over the other comfortably while he waits.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:44 am

She gives Cy a pouty face. "But yer so cute when ye do et! Fine... Well, we may need yer help again... We think we may be pregnant again. Jus... A bit different this time?" She smiles at them awkwardly as she rubs the back of her head.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:15 am

It doesn't take Yasuo too long to figure out what they mean, smile widening. "Congratulations! I guess it must be about time I figured out how to deliver children in this house more naturally. I've been putting it off." As he chuckles, Rai just seems confused but says nothing as he looks between everyone.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:27 am

"Well, Adneil. You must be supprized I take it?" The old man stands up and peers up at the giant. Takes her hand and gives her a hug. Congrats my old frined. Well how far along do you think you are, and why are you thinking you are by chance? Should we get the sounding machine operable?" Smileing to Cy he pinches the freckled cheek. "Im sure your excited the roles are changed for once huh my boy!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:34 am

Cyrus giggles like a little kid, pushing away at his hand playfully in an "oh, stop it" motion. He simply beams, nodding towards his wife after. "Well... Honestly it's only been today but Adneil can't change back so we have a good feeling! She has been acting a bit pregnant already, too, ya ask me. No offense, love. Not sure how fast or slow pregnancy is for an actual dragon so..." It's Yasuo's turn to rub the back of his neck. "This will be interesting. It is not like there is info out there on this for you, Adneil-san. We will learn as we go with you. How are you feeling?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:53 am

"Yea thas what Im a little worried about... It can be drastic or not... I dun even know if im gonna have te change te me dragon form or not. Could take 2 months could take 200 years fer all I know. Could have one or one hundred an they could be the size of a house... That's why im worried." Anyway well take et in stride. I trust all of you an I wouldnt want et te be anyone else!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:13 am

Yasuo's eyes widen a bit as he processes what she's saying but he shrugs it off. "We will deal with whatever comes! I am thankful you trust us. You are in wonderful hands in Arch and his research, though I am sure you know that." He ends it with a little wink at his husband and then glances at Rai to gauge his reaction. Rai still seems a bit lost, Yasuo having to quietly provide an explanation in Japanese for him. The brunette has a mixed reaction, like he is struggling to be excited for them but falters a little which receives him a pat on the head from his brother.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:10 am

"I hope ye dun mind... We seem te be over runnin the house a bit haha! Ets gonna take some gettin used te bwin in this body fer a while too tho i know Cy dun mind." The giantess gives everyone a smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:20 pm

Rai looks away from the smile, holding Aggy closer to himself to snuggle into her. "Well, when you are up for it, Adneil, please let us see what we can do to check you over and come up with a plan." The blonde doctor seems genuinely happy for them, still all smiles in return. "Who else have you told yet? I don't want to accidentally ruin the surprise."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:59 am

The giant smiles happily down. "Only a few. Devon, Art, Chronos, Rev, Ashe, Stygian an San. An I think thas all. I jus dun wanna rouse the masses even though we dunno whats up."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:52 am

Yasuo nods slowly again. "Well, no need to rush. If we find out for sure, it's been a while since we had a nice party! Maybe we should celebrate~" He elbows Rai lightly as he says this in an effort it seems to cheer the man up a bit more who sighs softly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:01 am

"Everthin alright ma?" The giant shifts her weight and clutches her shirt simmilar to Rai, family resemblances starting to show through. "I figured ye would be a bit more excited fer me, I was lookin forward to yer bonding an helpin me a bit." She pouts a little while biting her lip and looking nervous at the situation.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:08 am

The halfbreed only glances up awkwardly, nodding vaguely and silently like he does. He shifts uncomfortably as well, biting his own lip while Yasuo gives Adneil an apologetic look. "Ah... Raiden has been a bit out of sorts. It isn't you. I am sure he will be more than happy to help when the time comes." He explains quietly, leaving it there for Rai's sake.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:22 am

"Oh, well... Alright." She trys to give a little smile, though somewhat forced through her concern. "Well we will leave you three fer now. Well see ye at dinner alright. Les give et a lil bit an well do tha sounding thin alright."picking up her husband and placeing him on her shoulders piggy back style. "Love ye, were gonna go head te our room new, hun I wanna swing by Sans room fer a moment as well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:27 am

Cyrus grins happily down at her when he is comfortable, fidgeting in his exuberance. "Whatever ya say, sugar. Lead on!" The blonde gives them a little wave as they go, smiling once more. "Take care. We will see you in a while. I will try to make your favorite, Adneil-san!" Once the two depart, Arch feels scarred fingers grip his sleeve lightly. "...I... I wanna go..." Rai speaks softly, voice low not to disturb Aggy.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum