Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 9 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:37 am

Virgil's sightless sockets were already open, his eyelids unfortunately deformed and ruined. He begins moving, however, breathing coming fast and nervous. "It's all right. Yer safe, I promise." Cy tries to assure, still holding his hand. He glances up at Arch, biting his lips. "Does he hafta be tied down?" The white haired young man coughs haggardly, rasping as he finally speaks in a slight panic. "Where am I? What are you doing?" He strains against the binds but is unable to do much in his weakened state. "'m serious, Virg. Yer okay. Yer in my home." Cy continues to try and reassure, Virgil shaking his head adamantly, confused. "You're not... Y-you're not him. You don't even sound the same!" "I am! I promise! Lots o' things have just changed. I'll explain if ya just chill out. No one's gonna hurt ya."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:43 am

"Ill remove the restrains when the the man is less panic driven, you can relase the hand you are holding so the man can see you. I will assure you Virgil, this is your brother. He has just grown since you have seen him last."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:48 am

Reluctantly, Cy now lets go of his hand and continues to watch as Virgil struggles. "Would it be okay... Would it be okay if we were alone for a few minutes? I wanna talk to him."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:54 am

"Go ahead as you wish." Arch stands up and heads out, mostlikely to let the rest of the family know things are alright and colect supplies and clothes for the man. Adneil stands in the doorway and pokes his head in crouching as its a normal human size. "Ye wan me to go too lovey?" He gives tmhis wife puppy eyes. "I understand if ye do."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:03 am

"Nah, Addy. Ya can stay as long as ya don't mind what ya hear, all right? I just want him to realize it's me." Cy lets his husband be where he is, turning back to his brother and begins going into some details, personal ones, about their life together growing up, parents, them dating and more. Eventually, Virgil stops, laying there silently though it's hard to say if he is listening or not without eyes. "....Cyrus?" He finally questions, the redhead wiping at his face again because he really did start crying somewhere along the way. "Yeah?" It's silent between them after that, Cy standing there awkwardly before looking to Adneil once more. "Arch can come back in and get him fed and cleaned up. Think he's good now." Over his shoulder, he continues. "I'll let ya rest fer now. Ya need me, just ask. And listen to what the doc tells ya. He brought ya here." The other vampire is still quiet on the bed, a frown on his lips and not much else as they depart.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:35 am

Arch comes back and shoos Cy and Adneil away. "Vergil you can call me Dr. Jourdine if you would like or Arch. I have givin you an intervenous saleine soulition based off boold and tranfused with a medication to allow you to digest normal food even though you are vampiric in nature. I have a tray next to you with some bags of blood as I have stated and some basic food like pudding and soup. I will help you take a shower and to get dressed, dont be afraid nor embarrased by your state, I have seen worse. I am here to assist in both your medical and mental treatment. A colleague of mine will take some mesurements of your sockets to get you fit with new eyes that work within the next few weeks when you amass more muscle tone. Do you have any questions?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:42 am

Cyrus is a blubbering mess once Adneil and him are out of earshot. Virgil's head lolls around as he struggles to comprehend the information. "...E-eyes?" Is all he manages to breathe out, obviously not doing well with the stress.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:53 am

"Yes they are still prototype that we have been working on and i can confirm they work, your nephews child was born blind and we have successful y givin him one that works. The boy only wanted one for some reason but anyway. Shal we? Take your time and eat, ill bring you to your room when you wish.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:57 am

"N-now. I wanna go now." His tone has devolved into a submissive whimper, tugging at the restraints again to be let go.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:15 am

Arch carefuly and cautiously takes the mans restraints off. Wheeling over the I.v. bag hanger. Placeing it in the mans hand for support as well as it being attached to the man. "I will lead and bring your stuff. We will go at your pace, i can tell you can only stand intermittently right now so i will bring you the rest of the way once you feel you are at your limit. Dont push yourself too hard."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:19 am

Virgil full on flinches a few times as Arch moves around him, keeping his distance from where he can tell the man is physically. "I... No, I can do it..." Arch can tell easily it isn't stubborness but fear as he is poor at hiding it, not wanting to be touched. He stands shakily, hanging onto the iv and waiting. "Just... Just talk and I can follow... And tell me if there are stairs or something?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:32 am

"There are stairs, lots of them. About 10 stories worth. I know you must have issues being physically touched by how you are acting, we will take it slow but you WILL need my help eventualy, if you fall I will catch you." Arch starts talking to the man to lead him as far as the man can go. Talking to him and supporting him with encouragement all the while. The talking is nothing realy of import but just filling the silence for Virgil.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:30 pm

He seems pretty good at navigating on his own though he is on the slower side just as a precaution. The fall does come, whether he missed a step or slipped, silently and rather ungracefully going down. As Arch catches him, he goes stiff, tense and weakly shoving at him to let go.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:46 pm

Arch thinks nothing of it. "Your doing good, keep it up! Take a break if you need. Your pace son. Jsut think, a nice warm bath waiting for you. A fresh new bed as well. You deserve this."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:53 pm

He mumbles, just barely audible, "I want Cyrus..." It seems that was it for his strength indeed, poor young man unable to get up again for the moment. He sighs, exhausted and upset.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:03 pm

Arch takes the man bridal style the rest of the way. "Cyrus is coming, fret not. Be patient, we need to get you stable first alright. I will send for him once you are tucked in bed." In the mans own room near Adneil and Cys he sets teh man down and draws a bath. All the while communicateing to him so he can get a ideah for the layout.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:08 pm

As Arch holds him, it's hard to get an idea what the other man is thinking without eyes though he still seems nervous and mistrustful. "...Wh-why are you doing this...?" He inquires tentatively in the middle of the explanation of the layout.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:35 pm

"Doing what? Im a Dr. Its my job? Ive taken care of young and old over my lifetime, people with more pride then you as well as people far worse off. Cyrus has been searching for you scince you dissapeared. We finaly found you and we took action?" Arch takes the mans hand extremly softly. "Come. Water is ready, there are cleaning supplies to your left as you sit. I will leave you till you call to let you out, or if you would like anything else. Ill be just in the other room with a book."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:42 pm

He says nothing again in response, Arch starting to get the impression quietness is just his nature and how he handles things. Unfortunately, he will not be called. When the old man peeks into check after a time, he finds Virgil with his head resting on the side of the tub, partially clean, his breathing even and presumably asleep.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:48 pm

Arch chuckles to himself reminded of Cyrus yet again. "Stubborn to a fault." He wispers to himself as he finnishes washing the man, dressing him and putting him to bed without stirring him. The I.V. of arches blood the only thing herd dripping in the quiet as Arch monitors the man nestleing into hia book.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:56 pm

The door opens quietly at some point, Arch feeling arms go around him from behind in a hug and a quick kiss on his cheek. "Thank ya, doc... I really mean it... Hope someday I can repay ya for everythin' yer always doin'." Says Cy, looking to his brother quietly. "How is he?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Arch takes his hand and pats an arm thats wraped around him. Turning and kissing the redheads cheek. "Cy you dont have to thank me. You do enough for me every day, you know its my job to take care of the family. Im just glad it turned out as quick as it did for me. If you had told me sooner I would have obsessed. Though the real one you should be thanking is your brother in law for helping me locate him. Hmmm?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:05 pm

"Styg is a good boy." He comments softly, approaching the bed and studying Virgil more. "If ya want I can sit with him instead. Go spend some time with the others. I'll find ya if we need ya?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:12 pm

"Yes, I think ill take my leave then, be sure to notify me if he needs assistance alright, hes a stubborn one too I see." Arch folds his book up and begins to leave pausing halfway through the door and turning his head back. "He wanted you anyway when we arrived in the room. I told him, in time. He will be glad your here when he wakes more then me Im certain." With that the ild man closses the door and heads out to seek his husbands and Midi and to tend to Stygian as well.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:22 pm

Adneil will find Cy curled up in the bed with Virgil later, fast asleep as well. The sickly man won't wake for a few days, actually, the redhead frequently sitting with him or falling asleep as well. He fetches Arch and Adneil both when he finally stirs, a bit excited that he is finally awake.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum