Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 6 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:39 am

The boys sit theree as he forces food into himself. "We will head right to thr o.r. after alright. Ill have you feeling better before you know it. By chance do you know of an individual thats short with white hair and no eyes? I know its a odd injecture but it seems stygian says this person or spirit is trying to communicate with him in a way.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:42 am

Raiden shakes his head a little, giving up on eating after a few bites and pushing it away. His husband shakes his head as well, frowning protectively. "Good or bad, you think? Not many people probably look that way... It's not just someone he is made up he is afraid of?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:45 am

No he said he was a kind individual and has been watching over us so i dont think its a bad presence.. Im getting a feeling it may be another andre scinaro. You know when he reached out to you initially a time back?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:55 am

"I can't say I have noticed a prescence like that around... I wonder if this is something Midnight may know about? Can't say I feel comfortable with our children being involved in something like that..." Raiden closes his eyes as he rests on Arch, nodding off slowly again already.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:17 am

I was meaning to ask the others. I dont know if its a spirit or someone searching for us in patricular. You know Stygian and his powers overwatching the family, the way he was speaking he mentioned artis and jherico so it heavily implies cy and that the spirit may be attached to the family in a way." Looking down at Rai sleeping on him. "You think its best to put him under while hes asleep and take care of it and put him back or to wake him and let him see. I fear the poor lads heart wouldn't take it well seeing it. We can bury them in the garden just us three? Or what you think sweetie?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:35 am

He rests his head on Arch for a moment as well and heaves a large sigh. "Let me know the verdict when you discuss it, then. I just hope it remains relatively innocent for Stygian's sake." Brushing Rai's hair out of his face for him, he gives the sleeping man a sympathetic look. "Maybe... Maybe we will just do it while he is asleep and bury it just us three. But let's talk to him and make sure that is how he wants to say goodbye."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:39 am

Arch pulls Yasuo to him and holds the both of his lovers for a little. Taking a deep breath and relaxing. After a while he rouses and attempts to ask Rai what he would like to do.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:34 am

Raiden seems beside himself about it as he agrees with whatever they think, quiet and clinging onto the both of them. When they check, he was correct in thinking he was pregnant and there is no heartbeat 'causing some tears from poor Rai. It was not very far along at all, a handful of weeks. Yasuo suggests just letting Raiden rest for the night and worry about burying it the next day after they go through with the procedure. After they have put Rai back to bed, Yasuo plops down straight onto Arch's lap tiredly. "We should have him tell us a bit sooner next time. I think he was just uncertain. Now what do you think we should tell Stygian?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:31 pm

Sighing as well and wraping his arms around his husband. "Agreed. You and I know this happens very frequently. I worry Rai will take it personal. It may be harder fir him to grasp that this happns. As for Stygian, he did a great job... Eventualy. I suppose we have to tell him to trust himself more and above all let one of us know. What do you think?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:47 pm

Yasuo leans in and wraps his arms around his husband tightly. "More than likely. We will just have to reassure him. It was bound to happen someday, you're right." He rubs his face on his shoulder, nuzzling. "I meant more... What happened. You know with his power, he may realize in a sense we lost a family member..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:33 pm

"Yeah... Your right, i was hopeing to save him from such a serious cinversation at his age but it most likely cannot be avoided. I know he has the matureity for it but still..." Arch reaches up and runs his fingers themriugh the blond hair of his lover. Strands of silver hair starting to appear here and there through it. Arch letting out a saddened sigh. "So better topic, your birthday is in three days. Do you want anything or to do anything sweetie?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:40 pm

He leans into his touch, closing his eyes to the sensation and relaxing. "Well, I wouldn't mind going on a date. Just the three of us. And do a little something so the children can have cake. I just want everyone to enjoy themselves." He has never been keen on celebrating much for himself but enjoys watching the family have a good time. "You know full well all I want is you and Raiden." The kiss he places on his cheek is comfortingly warm, a little smile playing on his lips. "Dinner and dancing? We could even just do it here. Set something nice up in the garden."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:46 pm

"Oh... Danceing, just what kind of danceing you implying birthday doy?" Arch gives Yasuo a playful smile. "I think we may be able to make it an affair. We can let Revan take a stab at cake hmm? Raiden and I will think of something for a little supprize."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:52 pm

Yasuo chuckles, taking one of his hands and placing it on his lower back beneath his shirt. "I meant actual dancing but there will definitely be some other kinds. I can't resist the two of you. I trust it will be a wonderful birthday, just like always. You spoil me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:55 pm

"You out of everyone need to be spoiled the most. If I ddint force it upon you you would never give yoursefl the moments respite darling." He leans in and kisses Yasuo softly on his forehead, placeing his hand on his cheeks he slowly pulls downand places a soft warm kiss in return on his lovers lips. A small moan eeping out of him asthey release.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:44 pm

He relishes in the kiss, pressing their bodies close together. The tall man switches to nuzzling his cheek. "As much as I would love to take you into the other room, I don't think we should leave Raiden. I would hate for him to wake up alone right now. What do they call it? Rain check?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:43 am

"Oh, I wasnt going to leave his side... I didnt mean to get you going. I jsut wanted a good kiss. Rain check for certain love." The old man smiles happily at his lover in his lap. They sit like that for a while watching Rai sleep, till they decide its time to start.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:00 am

Later on, Cy can be found in the kitchen with a snack, munching away quietly and watching Revan talk to Mikio. The two dark haired boys get along well, currently playing a card game as they talk. Rev is trying to teach the older boy, both of them not making much of a fuss with Miki's quiet nature. Poor Mikio seems to be struggling to grasp it, blushing furiously and scratching his head.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:08 am

Arch walks over to the two boys. "What you two playing, can I help in any way?" He pats both on the back with a smile glad they are having fun even with mikios obvious disassesment of the games mechanics.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:14 am

Revan grins almost wickedly, his expression painfully reminding Arch of Adneil for a brief moment. "Poker!" He smiles toward his blushing friend with more gentleness, obviously trying to hold back his amusement for Mikio's sake. "You'll get it, Kio! We just started!" Arch's son hunkers down in his seat more, hiding his face behind his hand of cards. "I'm trying..." Just as Arch turns he feels something small ping off his head and land harmlessly on the ground, a potato chip laying at his feet and a redhead in the background innocently eating from a bag of them.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:23 am

"Arch laughs, go easey. No seious betting alright. Maby if you get good ill have a few rounds with you." The old man smiles a evil smile seldomly seen to the two boys that sends a chill down them. Turning and looking as he feels something hit him. "Why you do this?!" He asks acusing to the redhead playfuly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:44 am

Mikio lets out a little 'eep' at the chill, Revan raising an eyebrow and saying nothing. He does bend down and takes the chip off the floor, eating it and patting the other boy's head. Cy blinks at him, crunching, "Do what?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:49 am

"Feed your son fron the floor." The old man jests. "Actualy may I talk to you a moment in private? I have a few questions for you. Ive already asked Adneil and my husbands, it may be nothing." The old man walks over and takes two chipa out of the bag and places one on Cys head while eating the other.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:53 am

"Sure?" Comes the curious reply, the redhead standing while balancing said chip perfectly. "Did one o' my kids do somethin'? 'Cause I am more than rarin' ta give somebody an earful if ya need." He gestures for the older man to follow him and steps outside the kitchen, head chip coming along for the ride and bag cradled in his arm.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:11 am

As they exit the door Arch starts talking. "Its actualy what one of my children have been doing. You know how stigian has special connections to the family. Well he has been having dreams he said. A short white haired man with no eyes seems to be as he puts it "watching the family contently or searching. It was hard to decipher coming from a 5 year olds perspective but knowing our and his history. It may mean something. He was also adimant about jherico and Art needing to be closer to the family but im uncertain if its his protectiveness getting the better of him. Also the dormant eggs are tied to this man in a way he believes."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next