Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 21 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Syl is standing right at the spot in the garden they buried the miscarried child, a small hole already appearing dug that he is kicking dirt back into. "Syl! Stop it!" Stygian calls, letting go of Arch to run towards him. "Don't!" Syldrian scowls at him and continues. "No! It stays there!" In a reaction of surprising anger, Stygian shoves his older brother, Syl just barely budging and shoving back that sends the younger boy to the ground. The displeasure on Yasuo's face is clear, "Boys! Enough." His tone is icy, deadly calm. "What is going on? You shouldn't even be doing this here." Stygian shakes his head emphatically, practically crawling to the hole to dig at it with his hands, obviously what he had been doing prior. "They're trying to get out, Otosan! I can hear them!" Syldrian continues to kick dirt, ignoring Stygian's efforts and looking angry as he does.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:08 pm

The air goes stagnant around them for a moment. A subtle crackleing can be hurd from a bush a few yards away. As the scene unfolds watching the two boys acting like parrot fish in action against the defiled grave. Everything goes quiet as a massive bolt of lightning erupts from the bush reaching to the sky. "What the fuck would emplore you both to defile this spot!" You both stop right now! Syldrian Jourdine you will tell me what is going on here this moment! We have talked about what has passed the last few weeks so do please indugle me! Stygian, hold fast for a moment as well!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:16 pm

Syldrian stops, electricity not jarring him as he crosses his arms and pouts. "Just trying to keep it there, Papa... Stygian is the one unburyin' it..." The small Spirit halts as well from his place on the ground, stiffening and eyes widening until they fill with water. He begins sobbing, dark liquid dripping from the orifices of his face as he does. Trying to wipe at it, he streaks more dirt on his gray skin, bordering on inconsolable. Yasuo lets out a sigh as he approaches them both, picking up Syl from under his armpits and holding him face-to-face with himself. "Explain. Now, please." He wriggles in his other father's grasp but doesn't try much else, stubborn. "I dunno! Stygian is here tryin' to dig it up, Otosan!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:32 pm

Arch just picks up Stygian quietly in a huff and finnishes unburying the little coffin he made. "Fine, well check it at least. "Syl why are you so against your brothers existance in the first place! Stygian stop right now! This is beyond reasonable right now!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:38 pm

The smaller boy wasn't lying, a shrill newborn shriek vibrating the small wooden box tenfold. It's loud, bordering on what they experienced with Aggy but a cacophony of multiple voices that is crescendoing chaotically. The box bangs, scratching heard like a small animal trapped inside. "They are supposed to stay, aren't they? Stygian was being bad!" Being reprimanded just makes Styggy cry harder, Yasuo setting Syl down to take him instead. "Arch. Easy, now. " He shushes Styg quietly, attempting to comfort the child as he stares worriedly at the coffin. "...How..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:46 pm

"Syldrian stop twisting things i neg of you!" He calls to his son over the screaming. "Im not certain, not at all. Arch sets the casket down. "Im sorry stygian... Syl I need to know did you keep this one away from us for a reason?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:53 pm

His older son scuffles his feet in some dirt, expression uncertain. "What do you mean, Papa...?" He attempts to ask over the sound as well. Stygian buries his face onto Yasuo, covering his ears and sniveling wetly. Yasuo continues to stroke his hair and back, letting the boy cuddle into him as he glance between the two. The howling from the casket is slowly dwindling, bordering into weak gasping cries. Stygian lifts his head again with a worried expression, voice anxious. "They are gonna go back if we don't help!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:22 pm

Arch parentel instincts take over his reason as he opens the lid to the infants casket. Eyes tearing up himself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:31 pm

The poor thing is pretty worse for wear, tiny and premature as is, it seems somehow it grew while it was buried. Unfortunately, parts of their small face and portions of their body have already started deteriorating, as if at one time they really were dead as Arch is aware. Their small body is covered in multiple mouths, mimicking their older brother but different, each whining and crying and overlapping one another. Almost to add to the motif, the gray of their skin has a greenish tinge, clumps of fine dark hair stringy and falling out. An insect pokes curiously out of a half disolved eye, the baby coughing from their main mouth, gasping as more tumble out. He smells, like a soiled child but also something rotting, his "good eye" glazed as if still in death. Poor Yasuo behind him can't help but make a small noise at the sight, averting his gaze uncomfortably and pale. Stygian, however seems relieved, while Syldrian stares at the ground silently.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:43 pm

"What should we do?!" Arch tearing up. He looks up at his sons as they look on. "Hurry lets bring it to the o.r. dont tell anybody. Stigian grab your mother please we may need assistance Syl you come with us. I love you son but daddy needs some help understandign why you did this to us."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:49 pm

Stygian wiggles down from Yasuo's grasp who lets him go freely, dutifully scampering off to do what he is asked. Syl is still quiet, looking away but not fighting it. His husband trades Stygian for Syldrian in his arms, nodding briefly to Arch to lead the way to the OR. The baby vomits up bugs and other bodily fluids as they talk, whining and sniveling after helplessly. He is alive, in the sense he is breathing and functioning at first glance, desperately seeking out his parent in front of him as he's held closer.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:52 pm

Arch sticks a finger in with the baby brishing away the bugs and the mucus as he goes. Looking over the child with hopefully signs of some divine regeneration or something. His hear aches as he looks on. He looks up and pats Syls head too, govong the boy a look. "Im sure you had your reasons. You have alwaya been a good boy, we love you. I just dont understand."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:03 am

"'Cause, Papa." Syl murmurs from Yasuo's arms, looking much more his age than usual and sticking a few fingers in his mouth for comfort as he speaks. "I'm scared..." The infant continues to whine, thought it has grown weaker again. Poor thing seems to be losing strength in this battle, pale eye closing as he passes out quietly. He is still breathing, just weak. "Scared of what, Syl-kun?" Yasuo inquires gently, Syl still speaking around wet fingers. "Bad things happenin'... Like... Big fights and people dyin'. Told, Papa... Aren't we bad? Shouldn't be anymore like Aggy and me 'cause we're bad."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:11 am

Arch murnurs somethign down to the little baby as it glows with his normal healing spell trying what he can to keep its flame alight. "I know what you said Syl, but killing one another isnt the awnser. Why must you always forget about me? I am one of you too, Am I bad? Is this baby bad, are you bad? We never daid you were bad, just need to be careful like Adneil.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:22 am

"I'm sorry..." His young voice is a whisper, sad as he leans into Yasuo. "We will fix it." The blonde assures the boy, setting him down in a chair in the OR and pauses to speak more to him. "Sit here. If you are old enough to kill, I think you are old enough to use that power for the better and heal. I want you to watch us try to help your brother." He turns, Syldrian sitting obediently with his hands in his lap as Yasuo goes to wash up. Midnight is already there waiting for them, carefully scrubbing the dirt off of Stygian's face with a cloth. He straightens, brows furrowed in concern. "I am sorry. I wish I had been more aware of what was happening. How are they?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 21 Empty Sudden assertions!

Post by Killem450 Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:29 am

"Fadeing, doing what I can." The sence of remores and sadness all but fallen from the old man as they entered into the room. Turning all buisness on the matter. Leaving the coffin on the floor Arch starts doing what he can, both magicly and physically to stabilize the infant. Cleaning his airway of debris and getting a intravenous syring into the rehydrated flesh. Testing a bit of the blood type on a test pad and giving it a mix of saleine and plasma.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:39 am

Midnight steps over with Yasuo as well, the frown from before ever growing. The sigh that escapes him sounds sympathetic, placing a pale hand on the infant's head carefully. "Oh dear... I see what you mean..." Not unlike the time the Spirit fixed Arch's ears, black spills out from the baby's mouth, Midi's ooze cleaning out insects, a few worms and anything else with it. The baby just barely sputters, Midnight removing himself to let Yasuo take over with Arch from there. Stygian, meanwhile, approaches Syl and peers at him on his chair. "Sorry for pushing you..." Syldrian glares at him, turning away upsettly. "Go away. I don't want you right now." The younger boy deflates, glancing at him sadly but ultimately heads for the door. With the added magic, the baby stabilizes well, Yasuo's turn to look over him sympathetically. "I suppose we should try surgery next? Do you think he's strong enough? This dead flesh needs to be removed."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:25 am

"Honestly its best if we keep it in place for now the other tissue seems to be reacting and coming back, we can remove it in a while if you see fit or if the healing stops working in rejuvinating the tissue s." Looking at the interraction of his sons arch makes note of syldrian. "Givin active care, we may be able to have a full recovery, it will jsut take time Yasuo."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:32 am

Midnight watches over the two men to the side silently, hands clasped together in front of him. Yasuo bites his lip, quietly looking up at his husband once he finishes. "...We should get Raiden, Arch."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:39 am

"No. Not till we see if it makes it. I dont want to put him through that pain again. He only just stopped crying.... I wanna help it along too, Im not going to let this one suffer more then I can... Aergritia, I couldnt help becuase she is how she is, this one.... I can do this Yasuo... Please." The old man holds his husbands hand. A look in his eye as he looks up to his husband is nothing but deturmination. "Ill have Syl help as well. Your right, he did this damage. He can help to undo it."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:44 am

Yasuo studies his face, squeezing his hand before relenting. "...Okay, I understand. I just... I don't feel right keeping this from him for long." Gazing down again at the tiny figure, his shoulders slump just slightly with a look as though he may cry next. "I trust you and your ability, love. I was just thinking... It may also be good for him to have his mother."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:54 am

"Sustinance would deffinately help and who knows with his own power he may help the healing along. If you think Raiden can handle seeing him in this state then I will agree with you darling. What do you think?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:19 am

"You know he would be more upset if we didn't tell him. And that is what I think. If he cries, he cries. There are things... It is unfair to shelter him from. He is a grown man." His tone is gentle, placing a hand on Arch's shoulder. "I know him well enough. If the baby does not make it... He will be thankful to at least hold him for a while, ne?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:21 am

Placeing his head on Yasuo's shoulder for but a moment. "Go get him then. Midnight thanks for your help my friend." As Yasuo leaves arch kneels down with Syl. "You alright?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:29 am

Midnight gives a little bow as he exits politely, "This is what I'm here for. Please, let me know how he fairs. I am going to catch up to our son. I am sure has has questions." Syldrian avoids looking directly at his father, instead focused on the far wall. "I want Okasan... And Aggy."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum