Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 20 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:59 pm

Yasuo chuckles and bounces the small dragon like the child he is and takes hin out to the table, Raiden breezing passed him and latching onto Arch before he can even leave the room. He feels fuzzy as his husband wraps his arms about him, the electricity harbored deep in him reacting to his own. Sighing into him, he feels a bit warmer than usual as he buries his face into his shoulder.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:18 pm

Patting his wifse elbow as gis arms ar trapped to his side. "You doin alright swertheart, you in a good mood? Seems we have a guest on the trip with us." He nods over to Yasuo and Zepher.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:23 pm

Raiden only glances at them before burying his face once more, Yasuo already on his way out. "Arch..." He huffs softly into him, fiddling at the clothing of his shirt between thumb and index finger. "It..." Faltering, he hesitates searching for what he wants to say. "It might be..." Yasuo comes back, dragonling free and looks at the two curiously. "Everything okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:56 pm

"I dunno? Rais actin cute again and talkin in sort bursts." The old man petting Rai still the best he can. "Whats up?" He chuckles a little

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:05 pm

Yasuo slides over to wrap his arms around Rai, the brunette sandwiched between them for the moment. "What is it?" The halfbreed man's temperature seems to spike significantly at the addition of his brother, peeking up at Arch shyly from his shoulder. "I... Miss you both... I...." Yasuo kisses the top of his head, "Well, we are right here for a second." Pausing and studying him thoughtfully, his eyes grow curious. "It is about time again...? Is that what it is?" The nod from Rai is tiny, flushing red and hiding back on the older man in front of him. "I guess with the circumstances it could have gone either way. You run like clockwork, Raiden." Chuckling, he looks to Arch. "Every 5-8 years it seems to be, huh? Guess we should remember that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:13 pm

Arch smiles down and chuckpes at the comment. "I dunno, are you sure its not becasue were back home for now huh? Well tonight then, we will go to the old pond when the kids are asleep. Wouldn't mind the both of you next to our pond anyway hmmm?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:13 am

Yasuo smiles as he studies the two of them. "Ya sure we can handle more...?" Raiden grunts something that sounds like a 'no' muffled into Arch, the tall man shaking his head to himself. "I suppose we will just have to "ride" this out, then. If you catch my meaning. I kind of agree. We still have our hands full right now."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:20 am

Arch nods in agreement. "Agreed, it will happen when its supposed to. All the children are at a pivotable point in theor lifes right now and are going to need us. We wouldnt want to be distracted." Arch gives a wink to Yasuos comment.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:24 am

He squishes in, Rai letting out a squeak of a grunt as he kisses Arch lightly and gives them one final squeeze. "I am going to get the twins ready for bed soon. Aggy was practically falling asleep in her plate." Letting go, he holds his handsome smile at his lovers. "It's a date, anyways! Don't forget about me, now~" Rai peeks up to watch him go, then looks to Arch again. "Arch?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:31 am

Hugging and kissing the man back. "Well I know her appaitite is a tid ruined for supper anyway, poor things had a long adventure today." Gladly taking his hand he raises an eyebrow to his name. "Yes darling?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:37 am

"I-I love you..." Is all he says, trailing off and studying his face. His red eye is leaking like it often does randomly, however he doesn't seem to notice.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:39 am

Whipeing the mans leaky eye for him with a tender touch. He leans in for a more meaningful kiss. "I love you too Raiden. You and Yasuo are the world to me. I love you bouth dearly. Now common, lets go relish in some relish."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:09 am

Looking up from the sterilized sink after washing his hands. The smell of disinfectants and other chemicals hanging in the air. The room feeling slightly cooler then usual. Putting on a pair of nurtrile gloves and collecting up some of the main supplies needed for the procedure. Placing them on the metal trolly. Petrolium jelly, a thermometer, towels and other carious supplies. The resperator on his face giving him an odd comfort as the exciment wells in his chest. Taking a deep breath he pushes through the door proceding into the o.r. from the staging room. The giantess laying on the table. Seemign a veteran from previous escipades. Her husband by her side holding her hand with his normal shit eating grin. A look of unease on her brow slightly as she wares a nervouse smile in suit at the old mans apperance into the room. The tall blond dr. Already in the room happily comforting her and holding her other hand with a gental pat. " Well, we ready?!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:01 am

Cy gives her hand a squeeze, indeed, grinning ear-to-ear. "Everythin' is fine, lovey! This is the easy part, at least." He assures, a little squirmy with uncontained excitement as he stands there. Yasuo nods his agreement, "It may be a little daunting but he is right..." Adding to Arch, "Yes, ready."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 20 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:33 pm

The thick jelly like liquid feels warm as it is smeared on her abdomen arch clearly warming it up for her before putting it on. The couple looking eagerly to the beeping monitor beside them as the old man looke up to it with more intent. A small palpaltation inaudible is picked up on the audio log of the monitor. "Well it seems everything sound wise is almost normal. But what ever is in there seems to be hiding. They may need a little more time but at least I can confirm someone is snuggled in there!" The giant smileing looks down to Cy with the biggest smile he has ever seen. "Hun!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:39 pm

Cyrus studies the monitor, enraptured before turning to Adneil with another wide, beaming grin. "I love 'em already! And you!" Squeezing her hand again, he adds to Arch and Yasuo. "Only the one, y'think?" Yasuo watches them quietly, a small smile on his face and green eyes warm.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:48 pm

Arch nods with a smile. "Its not unsual the first pregnancy in an individual, they only have one child. Look at Aiko for instance. Congradulations you two again!" Placing the tool on the tray beside him the old man tosses the towel to Cy. "You made the mess, clean it!" He gives the redhead a playful chuckle.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:52 pm

Cyrus happily obliges without complaint, gently wiping up the gel as he vibrates excitedly in place. "Yes, congrats!" The blonde doctor adds, nodding his agreement. "I don't mind it's just one more. It'll be easier on ya, anyway, huh Addy? Less ta worry 'bout." The vampire bends down to steal a quick kiss before she can sit up. "Thank ya, you two! As always!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:00 pm

The giantess snatches his face and gives him a deeper kiss then the little one she just recievd. "Thas my boy, ye did good though didnt ye." Arch justsits back while taking off his gloves. "Dont mention it Cyrus, you know we dont mind!" A semi solumn look crossing his face for a moment as he seems to loose himself in thought.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:06 pm

It goes unnoticed by Cy as he focuses on the giantess, "it takes two, love. Ya did some of it as well!" He chuckles at her, wriggling in place impatiently. "Ya wanna do anythin'? Maybe celebrate a little! I can make ya somethin' sweet~ You guys as well!" An arm wraps around Arch's shoulders from Yasuo who still holds his smile at the redhead. "I will pass on sweets, thank you though."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:10 pm

"Yeah! Whatcha got planed lovey!" Her face lighting up even more in excitment. I could eat a bakery right bout new!" She wiggles excited back at her husband. "I wouldnt pass down something to munch on right now myself." He holds onto Yasuos hand and gives it a light kiss as it sets on his shoulder. Then looks up to his husband gor another.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:21 pm

"Lemme see if Rev'll help me and we'll surprise ya! C'mon, sweetstuff~" Yasuo places a gentle kiss on the old man's lips, giving him a little smile different from earlier, one just for him. It fades, however, looking toward the door as he shivers visibly. Goosebumps appear on his skin, Stygian entering streaked in dirt and mud just as it happens. "Papa!!" He says, out of breath and urgent. "N-Need help!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:38 pm

Adneil makes a supprised face at Cyrus. "I get it now! Your trying to cook meeeeee! Callin me sweet stuff and sayin yer gonna cook somethin sweet!" She playfuly pushes him away. "Well im not goin down wiffout a fight!" Arch stands up and comes over to Stygian. "Gosh, what happened now, everything alright? Is it your brother again? Aggy?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:43 pm

The shove nearly knocks Cy over but he just laughs. "Ya caught me! Was gonna boil ya like a witch!" He turns, frowning towards Stygian slightly, worried but letting Arch handle it. "Well, Selks wanted to go down to the water. Why don't ya go hang with her and I'll make ya somethin'?" Stygian reaches to take his hand, tugging him along with the same urgency. "C'mon! Hurry!" Yasuo comes up behind them both, "I'll come, too, Stygian-kun. What is it?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:45 pm

Adneil gives the redhead a kiss and a pat on the rump ash she heads out the door with a wave over her shoulder. "Call me when yer done alright!" Arch lets his son lead both of his fathers where the need to go prepping for the usual chaos that ensues when Stiggy gets him like this.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum