Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 27 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:10 am

He hurries away, glass of water still in hand. Cy pipes up, "Ken okay? Ya tell him 'bout the party?!" Revan chuckles at his father, shaking his head at her. "What I was makin' with Kio isn't done yet anyways! And Ashe is in the study."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:13 am

"No sadly slipped me mind. Es fine but i havea feelin es goin though same stuff Art does with the moodyness." Rolling her eyes slightly as she finnnishes. "He will fine out soon enough. An alrighty rev baby have fun wiff yer uncle. Were gonna pop off then."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:19 am

"I will~" He calls back as they go with his usual easy going tone, Mikio giving a tiny wave. Ashe is curled up in his own chair in Arch's study (that I am sure his grandpa was happy to provide) reading a dusty old book. The pale twin doesn't look up as they come in, engrossed in what he's doing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:47 am

They walk over quietly to their son. Adneil sitting behind the seat and wrapping her arms around the chair and her son in one embrace softly. She places her chin on his head and waits for a bit. "Hey buddy, whats the read teday? Hmmm?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:58 am

"The Aeneid! Uncle Virgil is named after him, right? It reminds me of some of us." It's in Latin, something he is still working on learning and this must be practice. Cy smiles fondly at the two, "Aye. He may be. I am not sure. That a character?" Ashe shakes his head as best he can under Adneil's chin. "The author! He is in one of gramps favorites, too, as a character though. Mr. Hawtrey says that Dante kind of a had a thing for him and added him into The Inferno... I don't really understand the Biblical stuff gramps likes so much though..." The vampire just rubs the back of his neck, sheepish. "I'm gonna pretend I know what yer talkin' about, son."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:36 am

"Oh?! Well yes the inferno is definitely a masterpice of its time for sure! Smileing down to the boy she starts recitieing the book in old latten to her son. You know, Ashe when it comes to grandpa, if you like this book. Maby its time you ask him about his past a little. It may supprize you. And show you a tid more insight into your question about his old religion. Theres a lot he hasnt told all of you about himself you know. Your probibly ready, your a bright boy. Darlin you should sit and have Ashe read it to you and practice his translation some time, hes correct about it being really inspired by some of the family."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:31 pm

Ash stares up at her with wide, fascinated eyes as she recites it and then grins. "Gramps has read them to me! I like it when he gets excited about stuff like that!" He nods towards reading to Cyrus, still smiling. "Yeah, ma! I would like that~" Cyrus continues to appear sheepish, "Course, dove. Maybe some time. What's it about?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:39 pm

"Oh, well ets about a holy soldier called a crusader that left his wofe to foght in a war. Ended up doin some stuff i. The war and coming back home to a murdered wife. So he procedes to fight through the layers o hell te get his wife back. All the wile haveing to fight off his own transgressions... Sound all too much like the ol man a bit dun et from what ye know of em dun et lovey." She gives her lover a wide grin.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:45 pm

He giggles softly, coming over to stand over their son as well and peer down at his book. "Aye. It does! Sure it wasn't based after ol' gramps?" Ruffling Ashe's hair, he adds. "So what's this one by Virg about, too? Sorry I don't know latin and much 'bout this stuff. Yer ma never was the greatest student." It's Ashe's turn to explain, brightly. "Virgil is a poet. The Aeneid is one the greatest works about greek mythology. Like Stygian is names after! I got looking and you know Stygian is after the river Styxx? It was poisonous as well as all that other stuff! I wonder if Styggy knows? I always thought it was just a word for dark stuff but it's neat it's a river, too."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:55 pm

"Well, im not supprized. You know yer g pa. Always puts lots of thought inte stuff. Specialy names Midi im sure too had a say in et. Iffin i remember et was midi that named em. But knowin the two they talked bout et. Anywho, we poped by te tell ye were gonna have a bbq tenight alright. A family affair, so ye know where any o the other quibs are by chance?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:22 am

Ashe smirks suddenly, something conspiratorial about the expression, "I went to see the new baby and I saw Andrè! He and Tadgh are the only ones I have seen, Da with the new babies."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:34 am

"Well alrigh lil one." Giggleign down te him. "Whas the smirk fer, i know when yer hidin stuff you! Es et cuz u ruined the supprize eh?" Well anyway well head te th beach then next fer selki I suppose." Have fun ill call te ye in a bit k son."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:42 am

"No! I didn't ruin anythin'." He exclaims, incredulous. "I made Rè embarrassed and it was funny." Cyrus laughs once more as well, pinching his cheek gently before he turns to go. "Ya be nice to yer big brother now. He helps take good care o' all of ya. Love ya, Ashe. Behave yerself!" The white haired boy watches them go, looking down at his book once more as they exit. As they approach the water outside, a small, pale figure is seated on the beach. Cy smiles as they near, "Oi! There ya are! Gettin' some fresh air, Virg?" Virgil is seated silently on the rocks, knees hugged to his chest as he stares out at the water. "...Yeah..." Comes the quiet response as they stop near him, strange eyes peering over his shoulder up at the couple. "Ya seen our water horse?" The small vampire nods, gesturing to the water as he turns back. "She uhm... Asked me to come watch her. No one else wanted to come out I guess..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:53 am

"Well thanks fer watchin er, she asks all te time. Makes et hard te get stuff done once in a while but we love er still the same. Big news, an egg hatched an were gonna have a bbq later in celebration. Arts b day es in a few days as well so were invitin everyone fer dinner. How ye been holdin lad?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:00 am

He just shrugs at the giant, just as unresponsive as usual. Cyrus sighs softly at her side, scratching his head as he watches his brother. "Well, will ya tell her we are havin' a get together and she should come in soon? You, too. We want ta see ya there! No excuses!" Virgil gives a small nod, shifting and pulling his legs tighter to himself. "Sure."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:07 am

"Good thanks again." The ginat picks up cy and waves to her daughter as she pops up. "Oh, an glad te see ye about bubba. Comon hun, still got A.J, zeph, and san te get hold o. Where ye think they be?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:23 am

She waves back enthusiastically before disappearing under the waves again, Cy watching Virgil with slight concern from her shoulder. He tries to perk up when she directs her question, smiling again softly. "Haven't checked the most obvious places. Their rooms!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:27 am

Getting halfway to the castle she pauses for a moment. "Yer still worried bout em arent ye? What ye thinkin Cyrus? I worry bout em too... Honestly i worry bout Rè as well a bit.. Ye thinkin they will be alright?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:31 am

"Rè I hope will find his way. I don't think he plans on leavin' Sol any time soon again... I do know he is lonely though." With a quick glance over his shoulder at his brother, he turns back to lean into her comfortably like he always does. "As for Virg... Yeah. I worry... He still seems so lost. I mean, he has always been quiet but he always hadda bit of a bite, too. Even that is kinda gone, y'know? I wanna help but I... I dunno if I can."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:38 am

"I get wha ye mean. He been through a lot o torture over a long time hon... It can change a man. I can tell ye he isnt broken tho, he shown me tha from the get go remember he still got fight in em. But maby we should see maby is Alex is willin te help him with some therapy a bit. Or in an more extreme note. Help him lock some away so he can work through et slowly over time. Maby worth talkin about. Im with ye, i dun wanna loose em again if we canne help et."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:43 am

He nods slowly, staring a moment at his lap with somber green eyes. "Yeah... Maybe... I just... Want him ta come out of his shell more. It's always been rough for him ta do but we were so close I could get him ta come around but even that's gone. I think it would help, right? I wonder... He was blind so long if he even knows what ta do with himself? Couldn't imagine just sittin' in the dark for 30 years and havin' ta learn what to do about me eyes finally... And if he just joined us more sometimes. Agh, but I don't wanna push 'em." He sighs, frustrated as he explains.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:52 am

"Ye think ye may be the one havin a hard time talkin te him new too. After all yer not the same person as then either. Try talkin to him, tell him about how ye feel dun push him. Jus show em an open hand... I know hes havin some issues too like Rè... He wasnt too keen on loosin ye to me et seems... I senced he still got some feelin fer u but he lost that too once he saw us... Its only been a month, but I think ets bout time we start workin on what happen te the lad."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:58 am

"I have tried talkin' ta him though. I dunno if I am gettin' through ta him is all and I am not sure what else ta do... He does need help, Addy. I admit that. I can't say if he'll take it." With a shake of his head and a shrug, "Ya say he had feelin's still but I dunno 'bout that either. Doesn't feel that way ta me. If he did, maybe just a convenience thing. I am the only familiar face he has left."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:05 am

"No not feelins, just tha he lost one of the thins that kwpt him goin through tha the whole time I think. Lets talk te Aalex, seems he needs a bit more of a profeshionals help than we can provide. Well make sure hes alright. I promise! Anyway lets ge goin huh."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:10 am

Kissing her cheek, he gestures toward the house. "Lead the way, then! Sure San has holed herself up. Y'know how she is." She is, her room kept dark and cool like you woudl expect. Their daughter has a strange luminous effect, the blue underneath the dark of her hair glowing strangely in the lack of light. Shifting and glowing eyes peer up from her bed as they knock and enter, taking her earbuds out to cross her arms. "What is it?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum