Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 10 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:34 pm

Arch smiles as the two head into the bedroom. Arch has since kept tending to the man and put a fresh new cloth where his old once was for him. "Good, good!" As they enter the room arch does his inital check of the medical equipment and bedpan. Adneil stands quietly just observing. Some reason a bit shy.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:07 pm

Cy gestures for Adneil to come forward, his excitement growing. "C'mere! I wanna at least introduce you." Virgil has since forgotten what happened in his groggy state. "...Where... Am I?" "Don't worry, Virg." Cy answers helpfully as he approaches the bed to sit down on the edge. "We brought ya to our home and yer safe and being takenncare of."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:21 pm

"Ello, I'm Adenil. Cys husband, I waz one of the lads tha came an gotcha, though ye prob didnt know I was there since I wasnt around ye. Ive herd lots aboutcha lad,ets nice te finaly find ya."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:29 pm

Cy is grinning somewhat, happy the two finally get to meet. Virgil faces the direction Adneil's voice is coming from. "...Your voice is really far away." "We'll explain everything soon. I don't wanna overwhelm ya. Andrè is here and gonna come see ya soon, too! He's grown a lot." The white haired man shifts, obviously full of questions but remaining silent. "Is there anything else ya wanna tell 'im, Addy? Arch?" Cy offers, now gesturing for the giant to sit.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:41 pm

"As you said, I dont want to overwelm the poor boy. You know I can get a bit chatty sho im trying my best not to spout off for now. Ill leave it to you." Adneil just rubs the back of his head. Wel um welcome back te the family sorry et didnt happen sooner. I can get hold of jeri iffin ye wan te see him. Las time I didnt tell em about a family member comin back he wasnt too keen."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:48 pm

Virgil perks up at his son's name that quickly deflates as Cy speaks. "I, uhm... Told Jer already... He said he didn't wanna see ya. But! Sure we can change his mind eventually. He has that stubborn that runs in the family." He pats Virg's pale arm gently as he appears down again already. "....How... How old is he now?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:59 pm

Adneil pipes up sheepishly. We just had em over fer his 29th a few months back new. Ets Febuary second teday 2020. Hes got a bit o a mean streak an es stubborn but we try. He will come around."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:07 am

"That mean streak ain't anybody's fault but you-know-who, in my opinion. Try not ta worry 'bout it. I am sure Rè will get him ta come around." Cy says gently to his brother, putting an arm around the much smaller man's shoulders carefully. "You got a bunch o' others ta meet eventually, anyways! We will do a little at a time. Let's just start with Addy and Arch here, eh? Ya two wanna explain yerselves. He can't see so, Addy, ya might wanna tell him how big ya are an' all that before ya scare him." He chuckles, adding. "Just tell 'im yer roles in the family, I guess. Addy's me husband, as he said."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:23 am

"Well um, besides bein yer brother in law, Cy an I got 6 lil ones tegether an a adopted one. Yell meet em soon, um they aint yer normal lil ones, ill let er me a suprize fer ye. As fer how big I am, well im in me smaller form an Im about 16 foot tall an about 4000lbs..." The giant just blushes and goes quiet. "Me, besides beign your Dr. I am actualy Adneils adopted father and therefor Cys father in law. Im human but about 900 years old and you are in my family castle. We have all in all roughly 30 family members under my ward and we will introduce you in time.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:41 am

Cy grind at Adneil and then Arch in turn, still a glimmer of excitement there. "Well, all in all Addy and I have 11 kids oncludin' our adopted boy. And one grandson, as ya remember Sol, and another one the way rec---" He is cut off, Virgil suddenly latched onto him in a bite as he winces. It doesn't seem to bother Cy any, his turn to appear a bit sheepish. "My bad. I shoulda figured yer starvin'."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:46 am

Arch lets out a sigh. "Boy I brough you blood bags for a reason. And food. Control yourself please. I know full well you are not starveing due to my tending to you." A look on his face like he is disgruntled. "Eh don worry em Da. Ill top off Cy in a bit meself trust me. At least hes not latched onte yer super juice shite."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:13 am

"Aye. It's the difference between a fresh meal and a meal sittin' out like the blood bags. Who knows the last time ya got ta actually take from someone, eh?" He directs the last bit to Virgil, giving his head a brotherly pat as he eats. "It's fine. I won't let him take too much." He won't either, having more srength than his brother to pull him off after a moment. "There. Feel better?" Virgil's only response is quiet, "...You taste different..." "I prolly do, yeah. I got some stuff ta explain ta ya first afore everythin'. Maybe Addy can help me out with how I've changed. Sure ya got questions... Like where Finny went, too. What happened to Rem." Nodding, the young man wipes blood from his lips on the back of his arm and prepares to listen.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:55 am

"Yeah well cy here had a bit o side effect form me when we had a few lil ones, the difference es probibly cuz yer tatin some o mine in there too. Like I said the kids will be able te explain et better to yeah then jus tellin ye. Besides they love gettin pats anyway."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:04 am

Virgil's brows furrow in concern, Cy tilting his head questioningly. "What'cha thinkin'?" He presses, getting another mumble from his brother. "...Not very good with kids." Chuckling, the redhead waves him off. "Yer fine. They'll love ya, I'm sure! They hardly get ta meet new people and they're as loveable as ya are~" Virgil lets out a sigh and doesn't say anymore on it for now, Adneil's wife explaining a few more things to fill in the gaps for him up until now. "So ya got a couple grandkids of yer own, y'know? And here I am with Addy now... Sorry fer some o' the bad news like Rem and Finn..." This doesn't seem to sit well with Virg, his shoulders slumping sadly. Adneil wonders briefly if the man may cry, but he doesn't, if he even can or not. "Rem... Died, too?" His tone is barely a whisper, Cy nodding though he can't see it. "Yeah... He, uhm, far as I know was really sick. Terminal. Kinda like Finny there at the end. Not sure with what, he never told me. Rè may know but I try not ta ask..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:19 am

"Sorry lad. It seems ets a lot on ye. I try my best te treat cy the way he deserves in compareson. Things will get better, you will see... Figuritive and literal...."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:24 am

"He's right! They have for me and I know they will for ya, too." He smiles, perking up. "We should talk about the thing with yer eyes... I dunno what Arch thinks. Maybe ya should meet everyone else first or get those first? Gonna be just as overwhelmin' ta be able to see, too..." Virgil doesn't miss a beat, "I want to see first."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:41 am

"Arch tunrs to them smileing. "Well while you were asleep the last few days, my colligue and I did some measureing. Sean is a master at his craft to match me in mine so I hope you will be pleased. They may not look absolutely flawless but thye will pass as needed." The old man leans in and wispers something in Virgils ear so no one can hear. "Take off your blindfold darling... Suprize."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:59 am

The whisper causes him to flinch much like last time, pushing himself toward Cyrus unintentionally. "I got ya. Arch isn't gonna hurt ya." He takes a moment to process what the old man meant, reaching up trembling hands and hesitantly tugging off the blindfold. He still has his bandit mask of scars, his eyelids having been repaired as well and looking a bit strange but a welcome change. His eyes are bleary, covering them one of his hands at the harsh light. "Lemme see!" Cy says pushily, taking notice of the surprise and gently tugging his hands away from his face. "Oooo! Would ya look at ya!" Virgil's new eyes are strange, an aquamarine color with a ring of vibrant red and around his pupils with gold sclera. They're brightly colored, obviously unnatural, as he squints while his pupils adjust visibly. Cy is all smiles, growing teary eyed as one would expect. "Congrats, bro." They widen as his vision restores, his head turning wildly this way and that as he takes everything in. It is, as expected, overwhelming and a choking sob escapes him, covering his head with his arm with a sniffle.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:13 am

"Wouldnt be a good Dr. If I didnt push myself to take the best care of my patients I can or push myself "would eye." Especially doubly so for family as always." Arch pausing form messing with supplies around them to give a smile. "Theres another family resemblance too da! Cy crys jus liek tha whenever ye suprize im too!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:22 am

Cy is hugging his brother, who actually manages to grumble at the other two, muffled and voice cracking. "Sh-shut up." This makes the redheaded vampire laugh, snuffling too. "That's the Virg I know!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:26 am

The giant and the dr. Remain silent to allow the two to have their earnt moment together. Adenil helping out Arch to the side.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:42 am

Eventually he finally peeks up, eyes wide as he looks up at Cyrus. "Is... That really you?" He breathes in disbelief, fingers coming up to touch his cheek lightly. Cy smiles cheekily down at him in return, "Course! Just don't poke me eye out! Addy told ya I got bigger. Maybe you will, too, someday. Ya still look the same." When he feels Virg is satisfied with staring, he gestures to the other two men. "The big one is Adneil, like he said. Arch is the other o' course. Say hello again, you two!" They are gawked at, his mouth hanging open and unable to find the words.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:47 am

The two men give almost a mirroed wave and smile whule puting their hands on the back of their head. "Hello!" Pausing at looking at each other for a moment. Adneil ruffles Arches hair as the old man rolls his eyes and huffs.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:53 am

Virgil mostly marvels at Adneil, gasping a little and having to crane his neck to stare up at him. "Oh... You are... Uhm... Big." Cy nods, happy. "Addy is a giant o' sorts. I hope the two of ya will get along well."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:59 am

The giant gives a toothy smile. "Yeah me too, I dun like when family members dun get along... I try my best though. Liek I said this es me smaller side too. Im excited fer ye!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum