Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 11 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:03 am

"Our kids are also pretty big when ya see 'em so don't act too surprised. They take after their Da. Anyways, 'm sure you wanna rest. We will.leave it at that for today! Don't tire yer new eyes out too much starin'." He teases, patting him again and standing. "When I can't sit with ya, might have Addy come an' get ta know ya. Keep listenin' ta the doc now, all right?" Virgil nods extremely slowly, still looking around and only half paying attention.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:09 am

Days and weeks pass, Virgil getting his strength back and meeting a small handful of the family at a time. He is very quiet, not often speaking unless he really has something to say and never leaves the room. He understandably stares a lot, Cy excitedly bringing him movies, games and books when they think his eyes are good enough to handle them. The brothers still sit together a lot, Cy still falling asleep often with him because he has some very violent nightmares occasionally. Virgil is obviously the most relaxed around Cy, who is the only one that can touch him, it plainly obvious he doesn't like it from anyone else he barely knows. The dragonling shock him but not in a bad way, fascinated and staring A LOT at them in draconic form. They are excited to meet someone new, as Cy predicted, finding his staring amusing more than anything. They find Stygian snuck into his room on his own one day, over the moon that they found him and excitedly chattering at him. The white haired man doesn't smile much but he does a tad at the boy, recognition on his face.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:36 am

A knock on the door is met with Arch pokeing his head in. "Ah, there you are Stygian! I was looking for you. Its time for breakfast son." Wheeling in a chair when he enters. "Virgil, I think its about time you join us as well. You probibly dont need this but I have it as an option if you want. I know you havnt tried yet but I actualy have some medication so you can eat with us. Being American previously I can guess you love bacon? Though we can ammas anything to your likeing. Come!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:40 am

Stygian hops up, giggling and scampering out obediently. "I like bacon!" He calls as he goes. Virgil looks taken aback. "I..." He begins, eyes downcast and his hands in his lap once Styg is gone. "I'm okay here... Thanks."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:47 am

Arch stands with the wheelchair silently for a moment. Then sighs. "Well you are to leave the room, we dont have to go see family but you are to get out of bed and work on mobility, we can go outside if you wish to the innder garden colister so you can look at flora of you wish."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:51 am

Slowly, he gives a small nod. "I'd like that..." He stands, not meeting Arch's gaze, an atmosphere of anxiety brewing around him. He waits patiently for the older gentleman to lead the way, worrying at his lip, a bad habit he has.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:59 am

As they head outside to the garden Arch takes the moment to talk to Virigl. "It you are to uncomfortable relaying the information its fine, I would like to be able to help you heal mentaly as well from your trama. The shying away from touch is telling to what happened to you but is there any reason byond just not being ready that you wish solitude?" As he finnishes asking he opens the door leading to the garden.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:08 am

Virgil goes ahead of him through the door as he opens it, silent up until that point and allowing him to finish. He looks around the entrance to the garden, still not facing him. "...I don't want to be in the way." He takes a few steps in, crouching carefully to look at a brightly colored flower.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:20 am

"I see, what makes you feel you would be? Clearly its not the physical aspect due to my son taking that role. So it would be a aspect of not being in the way hypothetically. I know countering with the obvious isnt the solution but i can affirm you have a loveign family inside that is urgently itching to have you be a part of it with you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:25 am

"Doctor Jourdine..." He explains in his soft way, touching the flower's petals delicately. "My brother and I have a... History. He seems happy. Right?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:37 am

The old man pauses and thinks for a moment. "Since you have been in my care Cy has devulged most of the information of you twos past to me so I can better help you. I can assure you he is happy, but what about you? With your new chance at a rather normal happy life, where it leading you? Which issue do you have trouble with?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:43 am

"I just don't want to make things harder for him." He straightens, studying leaves now in a tree dangling in front of him. A ladybug crawls around, Arch watching as he puts a pale finger out for it to unknowingly march onto. "I am fine like this. It's better... Better than anything else I have known..." The ladybug finally realizing something isn't right, buzzes off, Virgil dropping his hand to his side.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:08 am

"Do you think its hard for him seeing you now, or is it that its hard for you to see him with another as well? Cy has grown, give it a chance. You too will grow, you are but a seed freshly planted in the soil. Its your choice weather you are ready to grow too, its far too early to hold yourself back.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:17 am

"Who knows? I can't say how he feels... I dunno even know what the fuck I feel most of the time." He sighs, annoyed, at what Arch isn't sure. "I'm not good at this sort of thing."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:41 am

"Thats fine we will take it in stride. We will work on aclimateing you back with the family. For now lets just focus on your health." Arch walks over to the bench and sits enjoying the sounds an smells as he keeps an eye intreagued on Virgil.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:44 am

Virgil just wanders around, taking in the sights of the birds and flowers, things he hasn't seen in years. It's a bit like watching a child discover things for the first time, flitting about and trying to drink in everything. He doesn't speak, whicj is his usual, a sort of awkward air about him that follows him everywhere. Eyes glance to Arch every so often, questioning but never saying anything.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 11 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:40 am

After a moment of quiet the door opens to the garden. "Eh, you two lads comin te breakfast reight?! Virge bub how am I supposed te get te know ye if ye wont ome around? The kids and Cy wanna see ye too. You too da!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:47 am

The white haired man is crouched again in front of another flower, not even glancing up. He wipes quickly at his face, silent and just sitting there to himself with a noticeable sigh of his shoulders.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:15 am

Arch just smiles playfuly at the man. "Family is a livong entity, havent you done enough running for a lifetime. Come lets go. Its time." Reminign seated till the man makes his dicishion or not. Adenil just has a look of confushion as he looks at the two blinking.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:22 am

Very reluctantly, he stands, eyes downcast and almost an appearance of dread on his face as he makes his way over. It's hard to tell with the new color of his eyes, but he may have been crying. "...Okay..." Is all he says softly, rubbing one of his arms awkwardly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:39 am

"Oi ill bring ye both so ye two dun gotta walk. May help wiff the whole touchin thing a bit since im not typical an if yer sittin on me." The giant kneels down. "Ay Virg, ye alright lad? Et wont be bad with the family, i promise!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:42 am

Virgil sinks a bit more into himself, shuffling his feet as it's made a big deal. "...Wouldn't the doc rather I... walk?" He glances at Arch, almost hopeful he'll say yes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:16 am

"Yes he has a point, that was the reason we are about in the first place, sorry for the delay Adneil. Come, were underway." The gaint shrugs and waits for the two men to muster themselves and trolly along.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:24 am

He is slow to trail behind them, seeing parts of the castle he hasn't for the first time. Cyrus hops up from the table when they arrive, beaming energetically and practically throwing himself at Virgil when he spies him. "Ya finally came out! I was gonna come up and throw ya over me shoulder myself!" Virg's smile at his brother is almost shy though he peels himself away from his hug, growing quickly serious again at the number of individuals at the table. Stygian is just as elated to see him, "You made it! You should come sit next to me!" He waves a small hand excitedly, pointing to a chair left waiting. Shoving him unprompted toward the table, Cy grins back at Arch and his husband. "Thanks! You'll learn with this one ya gotta make him do stuff or he won't. Sometimes with a bit o' force! If necessary!" As he enunciates the last bit, his brother is dumped unceremoniously into the waiting chair while Cy busies fixing him a plate after. Virgil is all red, a mix of embarrassment and irritation at the manhandling but he says nothing aside from shooting a glare at the redhead's back that could singe a hole.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:39 am

Arch smiles as he takes a seat with his husbands. "Yes it would seem, all in all with us we are sure to get him assimilated just fine." Arch goes on to introduce some of the less frequent visitors to virgils habitat. Introduceing sean as the one who helped arch prequre Virgils eyes for him. Prey as his helper as well.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum