Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 25 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:14 pm

It isn't long before Aggy is passed out on his shoulder, snoozing away quietly. Midnight trails along as he carries Stygian, much slower and taking his time as he always does. Bastion seems to be headed to the OR with that same determination from before, paying nothing and no one any sort of mind. He scratches at the door impatiently when he arrives, nose poking underneath it and sniffing curiously. "Well? Should I let him in?" Tadgh inquires of Arch, tail curling about himself as he sits at the door as well.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:34 pm

"Hold on one minute." The old man knocks on the door. Honey, seems our son has a visitor, can we come in?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:44 pm

It's Yasuo who opens the door, returned in the time it took for everything to transpire. "Yes?" Bastion shoves past his legs to limp in, the blonde glancing down questioningly. "Oh? Who's this?" Rai is seated quietly by the incubator, Hisoka fed and comfortable inside fast asleep. His dragon beelines for it, scratching at the base and leaning up to look with some difficulty balancing on his bad leg. He makes a soft calling sound, hopping to try and presumably join the infant or something, teetering and spilling to the ground with a huff and a whine.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:02 pm

"This is Bastian as Tadgh named him. He just hatched. Probibly do to Hisoka comong back... It would seem they have a rather strong connection due to the state of them both. I suppose we can see how they interact together. If there is issue we can seperate them. What do you think darlings?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:09 pm

Raiden is already in the process of picking the dragonling up, holding him toward the othe newborn to look. He 'mrrs' in another call, attempting to wiggle from the brunette's grasp. Looking over his shoulder at Arch, he carefully places Bastion in with their child, the silver thing merely wrapping comfortably around Hisoka. Placing his large head down beside him, he closes his eyes and relaxes to join him in sleep. Tadgh slips by Yasuo as he allows them in, "That settles that I suppose. He seems fine." Yasuo nods his agreement, smiling. "They seem comfortable."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:16 pm

"Well congradulations Tadgh again... We will see how he grows and if he needs assitance as well ofcourse. Will it be you or Adneil to raise the child by chance?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:13 am

It takes a while for the brown dragon to answer, silently watching his younger brother and Hisoka sleep peacefully. "...I would like to but I do not understand this realm as well as Adneil."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:28 am

"I think, we will keep an eye on them... You should go and talk to them to get things straightened out my friend. Dont worry about our realm, it has one thing the others dont. And that is family, we are all here if you need us Tagdhan."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:43 pm

He bows his head humbly for a moment, glancing once more at hia brother reluctant to go. "...Thank you. I suppose I should." He wanders back out to make his way back to Adneil and Cyrus. Raiden smiles softly at the sight of the two snuggled together, seeming more relaxed than earlier. It's Stygian's turn to yawn in Midnight's arms, Yasuo chuckling. "Guess it's nap time for everyone." He suggests, gesturing to Aggy passed out on Arch as well.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:06 pm

"Well of course it is. They had a busy day today, adventures abound!" Its nice to see everyone comforable finaly. Time for growing and healing huh little guys." Arch pauses looking at the two cuddles himself for a moment. Then he brushes the hair out of Raidens face. "Come dear. They will be fine. I will set up the monitor for you before we leave."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:16 pm

Midnight smiles faintly himself, directing it towards all of them and then Stygian. "Come, darling. You can take a nap with me." Stygian wraps his arms around his neck happily snuggling in as the Spirit takes his leave. Arch receives the tiniest zap for touching his wife, though he nods slowly. He seems hesitant to leave, Yasuo taking his hand and tugging him along. "It will be fine. We promise. Let's go find Syl and put them down for some rest."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:24 pm

"Adneil is sittong watching t.v. with her brother who is nestled into the crook of her arm. Cy is sitting next to them on the couch when they hear footsteps and someone stop outside the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:33 pm

Syldrian is passed out as well, snuggled up against her with his brows furrowed slightly. He twitches in dream a bit, fingers making their way into his mouth for comfort. The knock is a bit more of a thump than an actual knock, Cy hopping up to answer. "Oh! The yellow wee one hasn't done anythin', unfortunately." He says as he lets Tadhgan inside again. "I am sure now we know what's up it will eventually, eh?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:16 pm

"Cy love, ye mind takein Syl?" Ever taking the initiative Adneil stands gently and hands the little boy to Cy. "I um... Id like te talk to Tagdhan alone fer a bit. Well be right back." Walking over to the dragon she pats his head gently. "Comon, lets go te yer nook n talk lad."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:00 pm

Syl is passed off with no rousing from him, Cy brushing the hair affectionately out of his face. "Right, love. I'll be here." He says in a hushed tone, going back to his place on the couch with the little one. Tadgh seems appreciative, relaxing visibly. "I needed to speak to you, too. May be the same thing." He is still camping out in the garden, still the place he is most comfortable. It's hard telling a dragon lives in the particular spot, everything untouched and blooming just as Arch has them.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:14 pm

Taking a seat under the tree that Tagdhan perched in the giant takes a deep breath. Leaning her head back and closing her eyes for a moment as she takes in the scent of the flora and the feel of the cool air around them. A brreeze floating about her gives her chills along her skin, feeling as if it want only around her but through her as well. "Tag... I think its aboit time... With Bastion hatching, i want to help you raise him. Teach you some things ive picked up over the years... Cy and I have talked about this moment a long time ago when you first showed up. You mentioned to me that I didnt seem like an elder. Or someone worth leading. It made me think about it. It was completely true, and since then I have strived to set example for you and our kin. I hope that you seem me as more a leader now." She looks up to the dragon her face serious almost solemnity in her eyes. "If anything happens to me id like you to take up my mantle... Lead our kin... my children... You will learn and we will help you. You are going to be a great big brother in raising Bastion... I hope it is a choice you agree with. If not we will make do... Cy though the childrens mother... Just, we would want you to lead them if need be...

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:42 pm

Tadgh's yellow eyes lift to the sky as the breeze wisps by, gray English clouds snailing by that tend to hang heavily about their castle. He makes himself comfortable as well, wrapping his tail about himself as he always does, regarding her with equal seriousness as she speaks. It's hard to tell what he is thinking as he watches unblinking. "Me?" The brown dragon's shock is plain. "I was going to discuss whether or not I was suited to raise my brother but also being asked to care for the others... Are you certain? You call me still young and I am ignorant of this realm and better yet its dangers for our kind..." His eyes lift again, studying the leaves above them this time. "I am not used to being confined as you all are. This war that has been discussed feels as though it has little to do with me... But I..." Trailing off, he doesn't seem to know what else to say, a turbulence of emotions running through him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:55 pm

"Easey now T, like I said... Ets only if somthin happens te me. An ye have more experiance bein a dragon then they do. Ye yer still learnin the realm. But thats what I mean by ill help ye get upta speed and help teach ye. It may never happen I hope. But we want the children te follow somone of their type ifin et comes te it... Didja not want te raise the eggs??? Im sorry... I just figured...but i understan if ye want us te... An me, sittin all tha on yer shoulders... Im sorry. I thought ue would be fine raisein em woth a lil help now en then...

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:03 pm

He shakes his large head, "No, no... That is not how I meant it. I am just thinking out loud. I would... Very much enjoy raising him. That was my original intentions when I found them. As for the rest... Maybe that is the other reason I am here. I am not denying you. But I will ask again... Are you sure? Is there a specific reason you are asking me?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 pm

"Well, ye never know what may happen an ets best te have a back up... An well ome day yer probi ly gonna wan te head te yer own realm again and bring some o me kids. Id just like te take ye under my wing while I can es all. I can sence a leader en ye as well... We talked om et a few times, if somfin happened te me Cy would keep ye streight anywho.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:24 pm

Bowing his head now respectfully, after a long pause his voice is quiet. "...I accept. I suppose there aren't any formalities? Just your word and mine."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:33 pm

"I dun suppose there es, we can have a little party and barbecue in yer honor iffin ye wish. That way everyones on the same page. Arch said ye would be whats called a "god father". Ye know what! No, were gonna. Im not givon ye the option, cuz knowin ye you would just be too humble anyway... Asides it would be a good welcome to the world fer bastion anyway

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:38 pm

"If it's for him I don't mind! God father, I am, then." He stands to his feet and shakes himself off. "Any advice for raising dragonlings you suggest?" With a small sigh, he looks back toward the castle briefly. "I am also glad he has the boy. I wish the other had hatched to keep him company."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:50 pm

"Me too, i have a feelin et will be soon though... As fer raisin the dragonling... Just help him be himself and grow. Teach him right and wrong. Let him enjoy the beginning years unlike us. Let them keep the innocence as long as they can. Then when thye understand concepts start training them about your world and this. By then you should understand the concepts of this world. Like why I hide in this form and others. Arch makes it easey on both of us. If it werent for him and his protection... We both would have had issues... Anyway lets be off then."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:54 pm

Tadghan gives a nod, mulling quietly over her advice as they head in. He makes his way back to the OR to keep an eye on his brother, curling up one the floor near the incubator silently. Cy is alone when she returns, Syl whisked off by his parents for a nap with his twin. He is sprawled out in the couch lazily, looking bored.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum