Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 29 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:28 am

He just smiles crookedly at her, before the phone in his hand goes purposefully flying and hits her harmlessly off the shoulder. Hands on his hips defiantly, he continues to smirk.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:45 am

She gets a fire in her eye and glares daggers at him for a moment. "YE KNOW WHAT!!! YE BEST BE STEPPIN OFF BOYO BEFER I SHOVE THA PHONE UP YER ARSE!" She bends down and picks up the phone, holding it in two fingers as she watches what he does.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:48 am

He shushes her with a small laugh, "Kids're sleepin'. No need ta yell, ya goober." Green eyes alight with fire of his own, he wriggles playfully. "Do it, then. I'll bend right over!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:57 am

"I was wisper yelling ye fuckker!" She waitf for him to bend over then gives him a swift boot stright in the butt softly but still picks him off the ground due to size difference. "Fine callem up. Hope ther free tenight, it es short notice."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:42 pm

He bends over obediently and takes it, snickering all the while. "Why ya wanna hurt poor little me anyways? Yer a mean wife." Turning back when she finishes, he offers to take back the phone. "I was just showin' ya how much I loved ya."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:44 pm

"An what ye think I was doin ye goon?" She gives him a smile. "U throwin the phone at me just reminded me I owed ye tha was all. Callin me mean!" She gives him a pouty face and his arms crossed. "Iff i wanted te hurt ye id hurt ye dammit, you can take et new anyway. If im mena ets cuz ye earnt et."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:55 pm

"Yes, dear." He murmurs teasingly as he pokes at his phone and brings up Art's name. He sticks his tongue out at her again as he holds it up to his ear, allowing it to ring a few times. "Oi! Art?" The redhead speaks happily into the phone, smiling all the while. "We had some new developments here at the castle and were invitin' you an' Chrono to come ta a party tonight. Think o' it as an early birthday party fer ya, too." Pausing to allow Art to answer, he continues after. "Nah. She is right here though." Holding the phone out to Addy momentarily to allow her ro say her hellos, he takes it back after with another pause. Art finishes what he wants to say, Cy wrapping up. "Alright, son. See ya later, then! We love ya!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:08 pm

"Well? They comin. Kindah miss the buggar. He hasnt been comin round as much since he left with Chron. Probi ly jus too many kids here for em, an hes startin his own life too. Still..." She looks excited to see her son again.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:24 pm

"Yeah! He said he would drag Chrono out. Said he needed to get out more anyways. Been holin' himself up too much and it's drivin' him nuts." He holds an arm out to her to be picked up, "I miss 'im too. Yer right. He is just doin' his own thing. I think it's what he's wantes though, eh? He just wants ta live now that he is better."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:32 pm

"I dun blame em. Maby he should give ur brother some tips on tha...Jus tryin te make light on et. Glad hes comin though!" Picking her husband up she puts him oon the crook of her arm and carries him this time. So now we got the kiddos roused and mostly ready. Wha ye think new darlin?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:43 pm

"I dunno! We should prolly start settin' up and gettin' things ready with the kids." He makes himself comfortable, running a hand up and down a space on her arm.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:39 pm

"You feel good." She nuzzles into him as he sits on her arms. They make their way tward the kitchen as well. Meeting selkie and A.J as they arrive.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:44 am

The smell of food cooking greets them before they even get close to the kitchen. A very common occourance due the intrest in cooking and eating the family has. Adneil settign her husbamd down before they enter in looking around for signs of any other children or adults.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:51 am

Revan is still working away quietly, Mikio helping where he can. He lifts his head when they enter, grinning and then going back to what he's doing. Cy stretches with a loud groan as he she sets him down, "Maybe I can help, Rev? He offers to their son, who nods enthusiastically. "If ya aren't doin' anythin' with Da!" Glancing back up at her, her husband tilts his head. "Is there anythin' ya wanted to do ta get ready, Addy?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:19 am

"Oh ill help where I can, Rev yer in charge what ye need from us chef?! Were whatcha call sous chefs or chefs who designate te help the main chef achive his goal." Just as Adneil finnes talkign the door opens again "My oh my, what is everyone doing?! It smeels delightful in here, the fragrance wafted to my library and I decided to see what it was!" Arch has a big smile on his face as he enters.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:41 am

Revan listens to her with a serious expression and nods again. "Sous chef Ma and Sous Chef Da~ I like that." He offers something large enough for Adneil to do, sending Cy to do finer tasks and help Mikio who still seems so unsure of himself. Arch feels something small bump into the back of his leg as he enters, a tiny little 'oof' escaping them. Small fingers grip his pant leg as Aggy peers up at him, rubbing sleepily at her face. "...Pa..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:47 am

"Oh Aggy, baby girl! Comere." He hoists the girl up amd sits down at the table with her. "So whats everyone up to, havent seen this many people cooking at once in a while. Wheres your bubba hon?" He says to her as he kisses her forehead and moves some of her hair out of her face.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:58 am

"Oooh. We just felt like doin' somethin'. It's a surprisingly slow day after all that excitement with Hisoka and Bastion. Family time is always nice!" Smiles Cyrus from over his shoulder as he chops veggies. Aggy scrunches her face up as he brushes her hair back, just the way Rai does occasionally. She turns slightly in his arms to point at the door to the kitchen. "Kasam..." Is all she says in explanation before looking back up at him with large blue eyes. "Tee?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:31 am

"Well alright, sounds nice! It HAS been a while sinve we sat down for a meal together." Looking down at his daughters reply. Oh, well why not. Wanna ask your big bubba. She may be able to help us since shes up!" Adneil smileing down is already reaching for a teacup for them. Replying herself to see if she can get Aggy to talk to her. "Hey sissy you know where zeph went too by the by?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:43 am

She looks between Arch and Adneil for a few solid moments, a lock of dark hair finding its way into her mouth as is her habit. "...Ad... Tee?" The small child attempts, uncertain of herself and hesitating. Distractedly, she picks at a button on Arch's chest, eyebrows furrowing. It takes her a while to answer again in her small voice. "...Zeff... Gooeene."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:54 am

It takes o ly a moment as tea is usaly on hand in the kitchen. Placing the cup in fron of the little girl. "Tea! Careful tho hon. Ets hot." Mumbleing to herself. "Figures he run oft..." She focuses for a moment and sends out a message to him to come to the kitchen for a moment telepathically. Arch just as excited for the tea starts fixing it just like Aggy likes it. Not particularly how he woupd perferre but he does it for her.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:13 am

She picks it up as carefully as a 5-year-old can, the heat not seeming to bother her any when he's finished. Holding it out towards her father, she tils her head at him. "Pa? Tee?" Adneil feels something crawling around in her hair suddenly after a few minutes go by, as a playful puff of air tickles her ear.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:34 am

Arch playfully puckers his lips mimicing Aggys expreshions as he gives a little grunt and leans into the teacup in her hands slightly. Adneil giggles and grabs at the thing in her hair and flips it on its tummy and tickles it still laughing. "Heheey you lil guy! Ye get a good nap in?!" She keeps tickleing slightly tortureing the little thing letting him get air between laughs now and then. "Mas got somfin she wants te tell ye, we were wonderin if ye wanna help set up?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:46 am

A bit clumsily, she tries to feed it to him, a pleased look on jer face. Taking it back, she blows on it messily before taking her own sip. The sound the pink ball of scales and fluff makes is a mix of a shock and a squealing laugh. "N-no fair!!" He giggles and squirms desperately, breathless and struggling by the time she finishes. Fur fluffed out even more, he gasps but perks up. "Something... ya wanna t-tell... Me? Like what? I like surprises." Cyrus scoots over, pausing in his sous chef duties to approach them both and wave Zephyr down so he can whisper to him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:50 am

Adneil squeezes her son against her in a hug then bends down to let her son be closer to her mother so they can wisper. A big pleasent grin on her face from the assault. Arch on the other hand just smiles happily as he takes turns sipping from the tea cup woth his daughter. Kissing her on the forhead again after a bit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum