Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 9 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:02 am

"Well currently our familys number is near thirty and growing rapidly!" Spent most my life alone till this year and its been an adventure I tell you! Well sorry to send you out once we arrived, glad to see you!" Arch waves the spiruts off as they head out the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:06 am

Midnight watches them go, waving as well. "...Make yourself at home. It is no different than last time. Can I get you anything? I don't have much... Nor do I have much besides the books to entertain humans." He shrugs, pulling his coat off with the motion quietly. "If you want to relax and read a while again, that is quite all right."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:27 pm

After putting his coat up too arch sits down in a chair. Foreward in the seat his elbows on his knees resting his chin. "You have all the same accomodations I am used to, Ive lived a simple life Midi. Im all about you today, i want you to charish this like im going to. Nothing else matters just you and me! So what do YOU want to do?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Midnight kicks off his shoes as he hangs up his coat with Arch's, turning and walking over to take a seat near him but not too close. "I would enjoy very much just talking. Get to know each other more... Would it be too much if Azazel and I spoke as well?" He tucks a lock of his own hair behind his ear much like his daughter did, black eyes studying his own lap. "Cherish?" He honestly seems a little surprised, "How so?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:59 pm

Well, its not every day you get to do this with someone that you have the connection we do together. I just want it to be...meaning full to you and enjoy it. So, why dont we take it at your pace and do what you want to do! As for Azazel, I dont see why not, you want him out now?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:08 pm

Midi appears serious, "I am not the one bound by marriage. I do not wish to make you uncomfortable, my friend, and do anything to make this harder on you." A pale hand rests carefully on the other man's elbow. "You may pick a form for me if it will be easier. I am very pliable. I will only do what is asked of me..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:38 pm

"This is a realm where my husbands dont exist, therefore my marrage doesnt exist here as well. I told you, that doesnt matter today, just you and me Midi. Arxh seems to shudder a bit withoht meeoving under Midnights hand. The room seems to eminate light behind them in a chair on the oposite side of the room a man bathed in light is sitting. Angel wings broken in odd shapes upon his back, a halo broken driping what seems to be molten light upon a seerign brow. The man is devoid of any facial features at all. A smooth higher pitched male voice eminatez from it. "You wanted me here as well sir?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Midnight studies Arch carefully, biting his lower lip just subtly before distracting himself with the angel sitting across from them. "My friend. Azazel. You want what is best for this family as well, correct? They are yours as much as Archadious's." He stands again to approach the being bathed in light, the closer he gets the darker and darker he turns. His eyes shift black, dripping viscous ooze seeping from the corners of his mouth as he crouches in front of them humbly. "I need your help on this. We all need you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:17 pm

"As arch has told you, him and I are one. After all, the twin infants are of me, arent they not? I must admit the old mans spirit has absorbed most of what was me, I'm unable to even take form anymore. Given a little more time I must admit there will be no more left of me. Look at what happens to him when were seperated." The angel points to Arch. Who is sitting in the same spot catatonic. "The only thing that keeps ups from being one is my own knowledge. I feel he lets me keep it so I can remain. Ultimately he is a honorable being and is merciful of him even though it holds him back from his true potential."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:39 pm

Midnight offers his hands, palms up if he so wishes to take them, fingernails black and creeping into the skin of his hands. "I need this child to be of you as well.... There may come a time, yes, where Archadious will come to his true power but you will live on in the three. A trinity of the highest honor. You are free to refuse, I do not do anything against anyone's will."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:04 pm

The Angel taking the spirit by the hands. "Fret not... Ive known this to be my destiny since I followed Lucifer that fateful day. It will be a blessing in its self. So go easey into the dusk sir. For we have already accepted you, long before your role was chosen."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:21 pm

A genuine smile comes to his face, though it remains disconcerting as the ooze drips from his teeth. "Thank you, Azazel." Lips find purchase reverently somehow on the being's hand, the sensation not a physical form but strangely wet with a shock of primordial cold. "Is there anything you wish me to know before you return?
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:29 pm

"Not for now. Ive said all I can tell you at this moment sir. We are going to be great parents and dont worry. All will go right. Happyness, will return to you soon. There is still much in store for even you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:33 pm

He nods slowly, holding his strange smile. "....If there ever comes a day that you feel yourself leaving this world completely, please say your goodbyes to me.... I believe Archadious has need of you again." The Spirit lets go of him reluctantly, departing and slowly returning back to normal as the creeping darkness overtaking his body retracts.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:46 pm

"As you wish sir. The day is very far off yet though." With that the light in the house seems to dissapate in conjunction with the angel. "Well that was a good chat wasnt it! Im glad you wanted to speak with that zide of me as well Midi." Arch leaning back in the chair now and stretching his back. "So like Ive said im all yours. No need to rush into it, its up to you what you woild liek to do alright!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:51 pm

"Is there anything you wish to talk to me about?" He comes to stand in front of him now, unblinking and unreadable as he watches. "If there is not, I suppose I shall prepare myself for you..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:07 pm

"Arch smiles up at Midi. "Anything, everything! You dont to seem so serious about it you know. Comon smile, have some fun with me." Arch sits there waiting for the mans expreshion. Smile fadeing slighty. "Its not just business for you right? I mean if it is then... Fine... I guess."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:25 pm

"....Archadious..." His voice is almost a whisper, echoing oddly in the shadowy corners of the dimly lit room. "...There is nothing I would like more. It has been a long time for me but I... I told you. I do not wish to push my boundaries." Gaze faltering, his head turns, Arch nearly getting the impression he is somewhat embarrassed and cautious. "I do not want to disappoint... You... Or grow attached unwanted..." This seems difficult for him to say, words dwindling.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:31 pm

"Midnight... As my husband says be yourself if it happens its supposed to happen and we will cross that bridge. Nothing you can do to me would be unwanted... I want it too...you know my husbands situation so... Please..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:43 pm

He takes his hand, tugging him up from his seat. "...Come." The Spirit begins leading him to a room, slim fingers clinging cooly to his like a child. He brings him to the master bathroom, a good size in polished black marble streaked with gray. It has a stand up shower seperated from a round tub that is large enough for at least two individuals in closer comfort. Leaning over it, he turns the faucet on silently and then perches on the edge as he watches the water pour out in a steaming stream. "Does my quiet nature bother you?" The inquiry is slightly tentative as he tests the temperature with a few fingers. "I enjoy our time together. Please don't think otherwise."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:49 pm

"Quiet is fine, its the seriousness that I was taken back by. I enjoy you a lot Midi, and I hope you enjoy me. Taking off his shirt the old man takes form of his younger self as the spirit is distracted with the tub. Large hands in compareson wrap sneak around the collar of the spirits shirt gently tuging up. "Mind if I help?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:13 pm

His head lifts up to look at him as he is touched, a twitch of his eyes widening ever so slightly giving away his surprise at the form change. "...Of course I do. I would not have agreed to this if I did not." The much smaller man assents by shifting to allow him to remove it, hands reaching out afterward to rest on the flat of Arch's stomach. His smooth torso is just as pale white as the rest of him, naturally thin with ribs and bones of his spine more visible than what he is probably used to in his partners. Fingers caress a circle there, black eyes gazing up at him under white lashes with an air of innocence. "Relax with me. We will become adjusted to each other first."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:25 pm

"Ofcourse, what do you think im doing silly. I wanted to know how you felt... And a hug." Arch looks down to the man around mid chest hight with a coy soft crooked smile. Wrapping his thick arms around Midi in an embrace. Dont take offence at all but now I understand Adneil and Cy a bit better." Chucleing a bit to himself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:44 pm

He surprisingly sinks into the show of attention, the scent of cool night air tickling the senses now that he is much closer. Slim arms wrap about him in return, a quiet murmur as an answer. "Are you comfortable like that? I do not have to be in this form if you do not find pleasure from it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:51 pm

"Well this is the normal me, so ofcourse its comfortable. What form is most comforable for you? We can get as frisky as you want with it. I can be this or my old form... Though you may be the only one who wan take me as my true form. Up to you!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next