Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 19 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:42 pm

Adneil just turns his head stareing directly at midnight. Blank look on his face. "Whats that supposed te mean?" He just stands there and looks down at Chronos. "What did ye do te Art?" He just blinks a few times.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:47 pm

"Art?" Chronos seems puzzled, looking back at his mother questioningly. "The boy you hit, son." Comes the quiet answer followed by a deep frown from Chronos. "Oh. The phoenix? Nothing he didn't deserve. He should learn to keep his lewd thoughts to himself. You would think they would be more regal mannered creatures. Elegant. Honestly."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:52 pm

"Ye mean hes not? I think es just fine. I met me wife by gettin a phone thrown at me face. Ets a family trait. Ye sound like reciporcated correctly. Means ye accpeted." The giant smiles toothfuly to the spirit. "Whats so important at work ye needa go eh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:22 am

"I have orders to fill." He answers quickly... A little too quickly as he turns his head away from the giant's gaze and blushes pink, making him all the more pretty. He tucks a lock of his hair behind his ear and clear his throat, "I just wanted to catch mother before he went to bed for the day, mainly, and make sure none of you were treating him poorly." With a tired sigh, Midii takes a seat finally, giving Arch a meaningful glance and proceeding to mentally tell him the same thing he told Adneil. "He's afraid." He adds, eyeing Chronos. "He has never experienced it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:33 am

Arch looks to Midi with a little glint on his playful eye. "I warned him about Art... Cant say I didnt now did I. See all the more reason our familys are ment for one another hun. Its perfection." He turns his head looking to the table with a regal and happy expreshion. "Mwaaahhh!" Adneil bellows as he scoops his daughter up and sits. "Well dun keep me son waitin too long an get yer ass back here so we can know ye better then lad. Ruinin the fun this one es." He quickly turns his attention to San with a hearty laugh and a quick chin scratch and belly ruffle. Kissing her on the head quick after.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:55 am

Chronos watches Adneil with an odd look and then turns toward the kitchen. "The others are in here you said? I will say a quick hello and be off." Sanguine 'skrees' happily, sticking all four legs out and flapping her wings in mock flight as she is scooped up. She wriggles in his grasp, ticklish and 'grrring' playfully while nipping at him with no ill intent but affectionately instead, followed by a nuzzling headbutt before he can pull his head away. Midnight rubs an eye sleepily, his other free hand resting on his stomach as he speaks audibly to Arch this time. "...After you have finished eating, I did want to speak to you about something. It is nothing to worry about, just about our child's birth."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:24 am

"Eye there in the kitchen lad." Is all the spirit gets from the giant as he keeps playing with his daughter. Ar mch is strokeing the dragonling that is now taking up most of his lap without thinking. This is more oft the norm then not for the dragonling and his grandfather. "Alright, hows things going anyway? Should Yasuo and I do an ultrasound or anything, would this be a normal procedure? Arch reaches over with his other hand and places it on Midis hand on his belly and smiles at the man. Im getting excited. Its happening so quick.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:35 am

AJ hops down from his place with a small huff, claws clicking as he makes his way over to paw at his father with a whine and stare up at him with big eyes. Ashe seems content, normally occupying Arch's lap during breakfast as his morning greeting. The white dragonling gives a yawn as he pets him, curiously perking up when he reaches to touch Midnight and staring intently at the man's stomach. The Spirit gives a trace of a smile like always, "There would be no point with the way I am built. Nothing would be seen but blackness. Just trust me when I say everything is going fine. I have felt no different than any other time, though the vomit.. Has been interesting, as you know." He has on occasion been sick and thrown up an extremely dark, murky water that doesn't seem to be made of the same ooze as his own. It doesn't seem to concern him any, sometimes even dribbling from the corners of his mouth randomly before he can catch it, much to his chagrin. "I am glad you are excited. I hope you all can be by the time they arrive." Black eyes fall to Adneil as he says this, gauging the giant's reaction if he is paying attention.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:44 am

Adneil sets San down and scoops up his son in the same playful manner. "Oh ye actualy wan some lovin from yer da teday too bud?!" He plays with his sons belly and ends with a kiss as well. He feels someone looking at him and looks. Midnight looking at him. With arch touching the mans pregnant belly. "Oi I wanna feel too! My lil siblin kick or somethin!" The giant nearly falling over as he reaches while juggling AJ slightly. "Tha reminds me, I wanna try te spend a lil more time with my other siblins more too so id like te take em te play somewhere sometime da, syl and agri too." Arch nods. "Its fine by me but we should ask Yasuo and Rai as well."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:53 am

AJ seems content just to cuddle and nuzzle into him, licking him in return like one big lovebug. As if in response to their brother asking, Midi's stomach gives a flutter underneath the giant's touch. "Ask me what?" Comes the voice of Yasuo stepping into the room carrying food to serve on the table, a small smile on his full lips.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:57 am

The jiant swings around quickly. "Ah I was wonderin if I could take yer lil ones out just me on a lil advencha some time, ye know st te know my siblins better n everythin? I dunno what but it would be safe an innocent. Maby get em used to me other form cuz of me lil ones an stuff."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:04 am

Setting the food down, he continues to smile at the man. "If you can pry them away from their mother, I don't see why not. I am glad you want to spend time with them, Adneil. I know they aren't very big but they are starting to develop their own little quirks. Mostly Syldrian. He has quite a bit of energy!" Cy follows suit, entering with more food to be laid out and grinning happily. "What're we talkin' about?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:11 am

Arch chuckles looking up from his post to the redhead entering the room. "It would seem you have a knack for children with prestigious roles Cy ofcourse. Also Adneil was saying he wanted to take Rai, Yasuo, and My children for some bonding sometime.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:18 am

"Eh? Prestigous roles? What do you mean?" Cy asks curiously, cocking his head at the old man before looking to Adneil with a grin. "Yeah?! They are cute babes, Addy! I keep tellin' ya that." Midnight stands with a quiet 'excuse me.' "I should find Chronos and see him off before too long." Yasuo takes a seat to Arch's left, taking his hand in his with a squeeze. "Raiden is just getting the children."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:26 am

Arch makes a face like oh mah gawd when Yasuo and Rai sit down. Happy as a clam between his husbands and showing the babys the attention. "Well Cy it seems Artis has a bond with Chronos simmiliar to mine and Andres. "Eh Rai, mind ifn i have te lil boperz for a bit?" He kisses AJ on the head and gives him to his mum while looking eagerly to his step mother.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:34 am

"Oh. Well. I never really understood that, if I do say so." The redhead says sheepishly before taking AJ and sitting down with him in his usual seat. Rai squints mismatched colored eyes at the giant, a hint of a frown gracing pale lips as he tries to parse out his meaning. Yasuo chuckles and has to explain before the halfbreed's eyes fall to the surface of the table, studying it. "...Yes... Th-that's nice of you..." Is all he says slowly in his shy way.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:42 am

Adneil smiles big as he reaches out two big hands tward Rai. "Sorry I havent shown affection to em yet. We just been busy... An im a lil cautious of em... Bein so lil an all an me so big, ye know what i mean?" He gives Rai a sheepy embarrased expreshion.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:52 am

The brunette looks up just to smile shyly, that gentle air that follows him calming. "It's okay, Adneil. I---" He is cut off quite abruptly by a plate of eggs lifting itself off the table a few inches and splattering his chest and chin out of the blue. The man blinks, startled, as the dragonlings chitter with laughter. Yasuo appears concerned, "Well what the hell was that about... Arch, hon, would you help him?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:59 am

Adneil retracts his hands shaprly as the situation unferrels. The sheepish look gowing as he excuses himself and leaves the room. "Cy mind the children please." Arch as alreay half out of his seat to help Rai before Yasuo even says anything kerchif in hand and whide eyed.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:08 am

Aiko, who came in with the rest of the children following Rai, appears equally as concerned for her mother. "Okasan? What happened? Are you okay?" Rai nods slowly, confused and blushing red in embarrassment. Cyrus himself looks a bit guilty, hushing his children with a soft growl of warning. "Enough. That's disrespectful, all o' you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:11 am

Arch lets out a harsh sigh. " Darling, its alright. You didnt do anything ot be embarrased about." He kisses Rai as he cleans up the three. "Though you taste delicous now!" As the man finneshes he takes the empty dish and begins to leave. "Ill go replace this, ill be back momentarily."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:20 am

The naughty pink egg has rolled out of the nest and halfway across the extremely large bed when Adneil approaches it, quiet and unmoving for the moment. Breakfast goes by uneventfully after that, same as usual, Chronos having departed hurriedly before it barely began. Midnight is speaking to Sean outside of his room quietly when Arch seeks him out, the two often chatting.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:28 am

A agitated roar can momentarily be hurd at the dining table echoing through the house. After a few moments Adneil arrives monentarily handing Cy the green egg and trading his siblings to Rai with the pink egg. He speeks drachonic momentarily with a harsh tone. Sitting gently with his siblings in hand. "Sean, Midnight. How are things gentalmen?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:32 pm

All the small dragons in the kitchen are perked up when Adneil returns, on alert as Ashe growls low under his breath and settles down again. Rai seems nervous when he sits down, "A-Adneil? Did I do something...?" He asks hesitantly, watching him carefully as he takes his babies and trades for his own. The halfbreed strokes the surface of the pink egg gently, holding it delicately. AJ curls around the green egg in his mother's lap as Cy talks to it under his breath gently.

Sean carefully pulls out a chair for Midnight to sit again and then takes his own seat with a wince, "I am doing well. Just surprised Midnight was still awake. I was asking how he was and continuing our discussion from this past evening." The two can be found chatting often when Midnight is awake.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:15 pm

"No I was givin that one I gave ye a right scoldin. Just cuz et wanted te be with us dun men et can be rude te ye. So et gets to say sorry... Tho et cant... But still." Adenil looks down to the little baby beans in his massive hand looket ye. So squishy an helpless... He brushes each of their heads with his finger softly as he coos at them.
"Any topic of interest? Im not impedeing am I?" Arch fidgits slightly unsure if he is interrupting.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next