Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 24 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:10 pm

Cyrus doesn't waste any time coming out, peering around quickly. "Where are they? Everythin' okay?" The dragon doesn't seem to want to leave where he is, sitting in the woods quietly.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:20 pm

"Everythins fine." He says to the redhea. He points out hwere the dragon is in the tree. "There over in tha tree. Jus be careful alright. Ye dun think this is another of Zephyrs shinanegains do ye?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 pm

Cy shakes his head. "I've no idea, love. They don't seem dangerous?" Before Addy can even answer he is already tromping over, a loud hiss following as someone comes back in sight. There is some low murmuring of Cy talking to him and the sound of branches snapping before the man utters a startled grunt. As Adneil comes back to check on him, the new dragon has the vampire pinned to the ground with large claws. He doesn't seem to be hurting him but sniffing him very closely, Cy appearing pale and progressively uncomfortable. "Uhm? Help?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:34 pm

"Shite! Cy!" Adneil rushes over and sees the dragon pinning his wife. "Oi you. Let me mate up. I wont be havin none of tha!" He walks up to the dragon pinning Cy cautiosly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:48 pm

The teenaged dragon doesn't let Cy up, hovering protectively and turning sharply to growl and nip at the older dragon. The redhead sighs in annoyance, "C'mon now. I don't wanna hurt ya. Git! Off!" Grumbling, he manages to shove the large paw off of himself easily, the brown dragonling stumbling back with the force. He stands, scrambling over to Addy and keeping near him just in case. "...Ya think he understands?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:52 pm

"Seems he dont. Unless hes ignorin me. He dun understand common or draconian." Adneil matrializes a slab of meat in his hand and tosses it to the dragon to see what it does.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:59 pm

The meat is eyed overly cautious as he watches him toss it, sniffing the slab and then glaring at the other dragon. Turning around, he scratchs dirt over it with his back legs before climbing back into a tree. A huff is heard as he continues watching them unhappily from his spot, tail wrapped around a branch. Cy frowns up at the little one, concerned. "I don't feel right about this though... Like... Y'know a kid bein' lost? Maybe because we have ours but I feel like we should do somethin'. Should they be by themselves out here?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:49 am

"Geeze was I this much of a shitehead when Arch found me?... New tha I think of et, yea I was... Oi fuck! We should get Arch, hed knwo what te do! Whatcha think?! Yeah We gotta do somein fer sure.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:52 am

Cyrus continues to study the brown dragon, rubbing the back of his neck and sighing. "Feel bad buggin' him though. Busy with all o' his kids and practically three boyfriends... Ain't anythin' we can do on our own?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:55 am

Well ye got any Ideas. I mean we can force em but its not gunna be nice. I dunno if we should be trustin et anyway... If their not one of mine then what the fuck... I was the last remember. Aww fucket. I can just put him te sleep if ye want"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:59 am

"Yeah but, like... Ya had siblins, right? Ya think maybe...?" He pats his husband's arm for attention, worry on his face. "No! Don't freak 'em out more! He's young, right? You know what you liked at that age. Try somethin'?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:04 am

Chrom wasnt of this world. An me sis, well I never heard anythin about et. An apparently no one else has either but who knows. Adneil pauses for a moment. Try singin te him, yer better at et then I am. Thats how arch clamed me down at first.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:11 am

"Me?" The worry doesn't leave his green eyes, biting his lip. "I dunno. He was already tryin' ta eat me or somethin'. Not sure that's a good idea." As he speaks, there is a hacking sound as something whistles by Adneil's face from the leaves of the tree, hitting the ground so hard it leaves a small hole deep in it. The dragon half growls in a deep, rumbling laugh as another one follows. At first one might think they are rocks but on closer inspection they are acorns, flying so fast they could put a solid hole in someone instead.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:23 am

Well I dun fuckin know. I wanna keep em safe but its kindah hard if we canne talk te him an he keeps being a right twit when I'm nice te him. He keeps it up imma fuckin eat em meself. Specialy if he hits ye with one o those." The giants patience viably wareing thin as his eyes flicker to the draconic alexandrite eyes. The giant moves with agility that Cy has never seen before. Next thing he sees is Adneil scruffing the the dragon by its neck . an angry scowel on his face.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:34 am

The adolescent dragon is all snarling and roaring as best he can, squirming and flailing claws and lashing tail wildly in his grasp. Cy crosses his arms, "Oi! C'mon now! What're ya doin', Addy?" Everyone in the house begins to hear an upset dragonling, a howling little roar coming from their spot at the front door in response. Babies begin to whine, distressed at the sound as it continues.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:43 am

"Just till they calms! I dun need em hurtin you or themselves." Andeils eyes flash as he locks them with the dragonling. Who immediately seems to stop fighting and goes relaxed. Adneil sets them on the ground again. "I jist forced him to feel what I was feelin fer a second. Dun get upset at me, ye told me to calm them so I did."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:50 am

The brown dragon plops down on its butt, grumbling but not fighting for the moment. Cyrus lets out a big sigh, rubbing his eyes. "Well, I am at a loss, too. I---" He stops as they are up and sniffing him again, nosing him curiously with his snout. "Can I help you?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:03 am

"Suppose if he sees the lil ones it may help em out? What u think? He better not be gittin any ideas either. Yer mine lol" Adneil teases as he comes over to Cy. Himself.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:24 pm

"You think it's safe?" He is cut off as the strange dragon is up and sniffing him, a snout finding it's way into his shirt. "Would ya stop it!" Cy grumbles as he pushes him away again. They both look up as a soft voice is heard approaching them from the castle. "Is everything all right, Adneil, Cyrus? I heard your children at the door." It's Midnight, wandering towards them with Revan taking the lead in puffs of smoke ahead of him. The black dragonling puts himself between the stranger and his mother with a snarl, feathers bristled angrily. The newcomer peers down at him calmly, a huff of annoyance exiting his nose before he raises one large paw and pins Revan to the ground easily. Revan squawks and shrieks furiously, struggling futiley, tearing up the ground beneath him to try and escape.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:35 pm

Adneils eyes flash as he turns to his real form and pins the dragonling down with the tiniest tip of a claw. "Dont touch my family. I dun care who ye are but mind yer place lad!" Exhoes through the valley

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:32 pm

The brown dragon lets out a strangled roar of surprise, struggling not unlike Revan as the black dragon child squirms away. Cyrus scoops him up protectively, chastising. "Da told ya to stay in. Don't need ya fightin' me battles for me, Rev." Midnight seems genuinely surprised. "Oh my... Tadhgan?" He asks as he watches the teenaged dragonling flail angrily. "You may let him up, Adneil. I'm sure he won't harm anyone."

Last edited by October on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:50 pm

"He be gettin inte me mates giblits an being rude as et were." The giant says as he melds down into his giant form.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:01 pm

"He was raised differently than you were. He just doesn't understand." Midnight explains gently, turning to Tadhgan who snaps grumpily toward the giant with sharp, white teeth. Not intended to harm but a warning. "He must be getting powerful to have found his way here. I am sure he was merely curious, just as you would be if you had never met one like yourself." The Spirit pauses, speaking to the smaller dragon in Fae tongue quietly. Amber eyes focus on Midnight as he does, tail twitching in irritation. "He says that you two are very strange. If you know the language of the fairies, elves or nymphs you can speak to him. Last I was aware, he didn't know any others." Revan lets out another low, whistling growl at the slight to his father, still bristled and salivating. Cyrus hushes him with a frown, attempting to hold their poised son back.

Last edited by October on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:15 pm

Cy take em in fer me please. Seems this Tagdhan needs te be caught up on a few things. An me as well as et seems. He turns to the dragon and speeks in fae. "Ye know ye coulda tried talkin te me first stead of just gettin snippy. Names Adneil, the elder dragin of this side of the world. Me an my kin were supposed te be the only dragons left... So ets rather a supprize te see ye. Sorry I havnt been hospitable. Its been twnse here of late.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:27 pm

The response from the teenager is rather deep and gravelly inside his head, "I did not know there were any more either until recently... Why hide yourself if you are an elder? You do not seem like one to me." Cyrus obliges, turning back towards their home as Tadhgan watches the redhead go. "What is he? He smells strange. There are children? How did you get them to hatch?" Midnight looks to Adneil again, "I apologize he was never mentioned to you. He was raised in the realm of the Fae under Trevet. He meant to speak to you both about it after the meeting but we know how that went... Tadhganhas been kept secret for a long time... You definitely have been the only dragon to reside on Earth as you know."

Last edited by October on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next