Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 13 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:08 am

"So I havent toled em yet. Well talk about et after dinner alright hun., let everyoen have agood time farst." Adneil shrinks down and starts plyfighting with Ashe and revan too.

Arch is currently sitting with Syl with Rai holding Gre in the garden. Yasuo is sitting on the ground leaning aginst the bench they are sitting on between both men reading a book. " Its been nice spending time with the fmaily the last few days. I missed all of you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:17 am

"It's been quite the busy year. We're glad you're settling down." Yasuo comments, not looking up from his book. Rai looks down at Aergritia in his arms dozing peacefully just like Syl is, "...E-everyone is glad you're home... The babies can tell when you're not here. They cry a lot." A butterfly flutters lazily about until it finds it's way near Arch, landing itself delicately on Syl's head. It doesn't disturb the infant, sitting and flexing its wings calmly. Yasuo finally pulls away from his book to crane his neck and look up at his husband. "Although, you sure your friend there is all right? It's been three days. You don't think he's run off, do you?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:30 am

Smileing down at his son. "Im fine, I worry If the shock of having everyone around bothers you both. Its new for me as well. Honestly I was going to ask if it would bother you if I go check on him. I am getting rather anxious about the situation. I promise to let you know what happens and I will be back as soon as possible."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:35 am

The butterfly takes off as the white haired baby is none the wiser, finding something else white to sit on off in the garden. Yasuo shrugs a bit from his seat, still staring up and studying Arch carefully. "We are adjusting. But I think Raiden would agree with me that if it is as important as he made it sound, you should probably go... If you trust him that is all there is to it." Rai doesn't say anything, watching the two of them quietly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:57 am

"Alright then. Would you mind taking Syl then hun? Ill only be a little bit." Placing a free hand softly on Yasuos shoulder. "I want to be back before the children are done with school." Handing off his son and kissing the two men Arch goes to his study and uses the same darkening taught to him, brining hiim before the little cottage. Knocking politely on the front door he waits.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:45 am

Yasuo takes their son more than happily, crading him and nods.

A man about Arch's height answers the door, standing there with an owlish blink of bright yellow-gold eyes. Strangely, his hair is a sleek, unnatural blue, shaggily cut and reaching his shoulders. He is built well, not overly muscular but defined in an attractive way. There is a sun-kiss glow about his skin and he isn't bad to look at, handsome, as a warmth radiates from his aura. He leans against the doorframe casually, relaxed and studying the other man before him curiously before he breaks out into a smile. "And you're Archadious, right? I was wondering if you would come check on my brother or not." With a large hand he claps Arch on the shoulder, smile turning to more of a grin. "Guess you passed the test! C'mon in and help me." The man steps aside to allow the old man to enter.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:22 am

Arch raises a white eyebrow. "Oh, well alright. Midi said he had a few siblings." Entering through the house and takeing off his jacket and hanging it on the coat rack. "So whitch sibling is graceing me with their presence today?! Has Midi been alright?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:37 am

The man bows playfully, giving a wink. "Spirit of the Light that first touched this Earth and illuminated all things." He chuckles as he straightens, the pompous air entirely fake. "Twilight is my name. Twi is fine if you want." Pointing at the stairs, he sighs. "Having trouble getting him up. Maybe you can help."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:44 am

A suprized look falls upon his face, pointing and doing a doubletake between the stairwell and Twilight. "What,still? Its been three days my time. Whats it been? A week here?! Im sure someone got my note then. Im sorry! Nice to meet you Twilight. We will have better introduction in a bit. Excuse me." With that Arch heads up the darkened stairwell. Evenualy making it to the room seeping pure darkness he enters quietly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:29 pm

Twilight smiles as he watches him go, taking a seat to wait quietly.

Midi from what he can gather in the dark is still a puddle, unresponsive on the bed. The air he gives off doesn't seem concerning, in fact, it feels almost peaceful. A soft little moan resounds in the chilled atmosphere of the room, coming from the gelatinous thing but nothing more.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:31 pm

Arch goes over to the bed and starts stroking the puddle of Midnight on the bed. "Midiiiiiiii~ comon, wake up." Nudging it slightly. "You slept all week. Its been long enough. People are getting worried where your at my friend."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:39 pm

Midi lets out a breathy sigh this time. "....Arch... adious..." Is all he manages out before he is out again, the ooze moving under his hand as if he could put fingers straight through it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:42 pm

"Yes its me, common lad. Wakey wakey. We gotta get back to the castle soon. Ill make you food! Come now. He takes what he can of the blob and places it in his lap bounceing it gently up and down.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:50 pm

This time it seems to rouse, stretching and ungulating slowly as the jelly surface quivers. "Oh..." He sounds entirely sleepy still, innocent and quiet. "...F-food...?" It shifts on his lap, turning this way and that until Arch feels it wrap itself around his torso. The sensation is strange, cold and squeezing as he is directly inside it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:53 pm

Arch giggles to him. "You better be hugging me and not trying to eat me in you sleep you silly thing you. Yes ill make you what ever is your favorite. I take that you slept well goes without say?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:59 pm

It's unclear whether or not the Spirit is listening, the pressure increasing as the blob leans into him briefly. He feels shifting as the seeping cold leaves him and regular arms are placed around him instead. Midnight is still nude, disheveled and in need of a bath as he sits there in a half awake state. He blinks tiredly, rubbing one dark eye like a child.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:03 pm

Ah, I knew it was a hug! And there you are my dear friend! Coming together at last are we!" Arch wraps his arms around Midi gleefully. "Welcome back to us! We missed you. Your brother is here by the by. Arch looks around the room for some clothes for the man. Noticeing the old clothes from before. "Hmm want to clean up here a bit first? I seemed to have left you in a rather messy state a while ago."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:14 pm

Midnight smiles ever so slightly, "Brother? Which one?" He asks, glancing down at his state. "Yes.. I probably should." Pausing, he takes Arch's hand and places it on his stomach, a slight bump to the flatness that wasn't there before. "It worked." Is all he says to him, a flood of fierce protectiveness for the man in front of him coursing through his being as the realization hits him. "...It won't be long, I told you. I would say maybe a month or two..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:18 pm

Arch pulls Midnight into him and hugs him tightly. Placing a huge kiss on Midis lips! "Oh alright!" I assumed things would be different between my twins and this one. You excited! Arch smileing ear to ear as he holds Midi against him. " Its Twilight by the way."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:24 pm

The kiss surprises him but isn't unwelcome. His smile only grows, nodding. "I am. Excited... But anxious. This is extremely important. Probably more important than most things I have ever done. Normally it is pretty average for me but I believe they should be closer in age..." He tries to stand, wobbly on his legs and having to grab the bed before they give out. "Oof."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:33 pm

Yeah you have been out for quite some time. Go easey.!" Arch stands snd help Mididby giving the man something to hold onto. The men take jsut a little bit gettimg briefly ready. Then head downstairs.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:40 pm

Twilight is still waiting patiently, arms crossed and a vaguely concerned look on his face. He stands upon seeing his brother, grinning. "There you are, Midi. Feeling okay?" He whistles softly at his state, teasing. "My goodness. What did this guy do to you?"

Midnight just smiles at the blue haired man, unruffled by his comment. "Hello, Twilight. Thank you for checking on me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:10 am

Arch just rubs the back of his head and laughs a bit. "Well I got him up and going, thats it I sware." Arch heads to the kitchen to see if there is a kettle. Usualy keeping a hefty prtion of tea on his person he looks to fix everyone up some.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:29 am

Twilight just laughs and helps Midi to the bathroom to get him washed up. He doesn't come back, shower running with quiet talking as Arch makes his tea in a kettle that has seen much use. The familiar sensation of being watched is just behind him, his shadow peering at the back of his head curiously.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:57 am

Without moveing arch starts talking. Focused on the perfict cup of tea for everyone. "Hello shadow, I was wondering where u were. Now do you like yours with cream, shugar, or just natural? Its a batch of my personaly grown and dried tea. I have some for everyone. Your sister still here?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next