Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 8 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:15 am

Sean simply nods, Yasuo continuing. "I suppose we should come up with a way to do that however? And..." Glancing at Raiden, he adds. "Safely. You know how far Raiden's power can reach and cause a hazard." Midnight finally speaks, reassuring. "That shouldn't be an issue. Adneil has a handle on showing his dragon children what to do, as well as showing Cyrus. Also, Adneil, I think it would only make sense if your son Artis were in this as well and even Devontè. Are you comfortable training a Phoenix? I would not want anyone to pull them in from the outside to get to the rest of the family. As for everyone else, Alex, Arch and I will have to do. Members of my family may be able to step away and help as well." He pauses as he studies the table, a strange look on his face. "Yes. I think there are even members missing besides them. Leave that to me."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:43 am

"How does everyone feel, as of now we arent in high alert so relax a bit, but keep on the initiative. Thank Adneils mother for the forewarnings... We are indebt to her. I am free to talk to if needed. You all take some time to process. Ill take care of security of the castle, Adneil and Cy get your fmaily members together. Same goes for anyone else wanting to bring in a loved one.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:50 am

Everyone seems okay give or take the circumstances, departing with their own thoughts for the moment. Midnight stops Yasuo, Rai, and Arch, however, telling them to remain seated as he finally sits himself. "I believe the four of us have that last thing to discuss?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:01 am

Arch right to the point. Honestly I love you two, I hope you done feel betrayed by my choice but at this juncture and the recient events I see it is in our best interest. I know the child will have a purpose but I would hope all four of us would still treat it like any of our other children. In time I hope there will be no issue, we are all great parents and I think we all compliment one another. I hope the decishion doesnt upet you. I would like to look at it more like Midi is a serogate for us in a way."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:26 am

Arch feels the connection between the two men stirring as Rai and Yasuo both look at each other briefly, communicating in their silent way. Yasuo, as always, is the first to say something. "Last night, that is all I wanted to hear, Arch. What YOU were leaning towards and hear it in your own words for both of us. It would be awful for us to think about if you were merely doing this out of duty and not... I don't know. A place of love? We are not asking you to love Midnight like you do us but I think we know you well enough that you would never go through with it if you didn't have some sort of, I don't know, spark? Attraction?" He looks to Rai again to make sure he is following who nods as if he agrees. "To me... You know sex with other people isn't really something that bothers me so much and we love kids. I have some mixed feelings but it's nothing bad. I don't feel betrayed. We want you to follow your gut. And how can you argue with something that feels like fate anyways? We understand. And if for some reason, there comes a day you find that this is something more, well," He shrugs, continuing, "We will deal with it when we get there."

Midnight smiles at Arch's words first and nods a few times to Yasuo. "Archadious is correct. That is all I merely am. I will not give up the child completely, it will be of me too, but my kin are born to protect things and this child... This will be the first born to protect a family. To protect individuals. This child will be wholly your families'. They will be yours and nothing else as their duty lies where ever any of you are." He looks to Raiden who has been sitting quietly like he does ever since the call to meet has started, the dark haired man not meeting his gaze. "Raiden? We would all like to hear your thoughts."

It takes a while for him to respond as it does, flexing his fingers nervously and not looking up. "M-Midnight, do you want... A b-baby?"

The white haired Spirit does not hesitate in his answer, "I would not mind at all. I love my children and my family. It has been probably my favorite part of my duties and has not been asked of me in a long time."

Directed towards Arch, he lifts his gaze just enough to look at him. "Do... Y-you like Midnight? Do y-you want one?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:35 am

Arch smiles to Rai. "I like him enough to help you and me have another child Rai." Arch reaches and places his hand on Rais cheek and kisses his wife. Imagine a really good friend thats willing to give us a child if you were un able to." Yes I want a bigger family with you!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:48 am

Rai blushes lightly at the kiss, squirming shyly as his lips are tinged with a smile. "I love babies... I... I-I don't mind..."

"Thank you, Raiden. Yasuo. I am more than happy to handle this any way that is seen fit with all of your permission. Arch and the child will be in good hands, I promise you all." He laces his own fingers in front of him on the table, staring down at them. "I was a little worried about this, I do admit. I suppose we are lucky you both exemplify demonic breeding habits, if you don't mind me saying."

Whether this was an attempt at lightening the mood and slight awkwardness of the conversation, it makes Yasuo chuckle anyways. "Thanks, I suppose... I don't think Rai or I feel it is a big deal. I wish we knew you better but I suppose that is a good enough sign for now." He strokes his brother's hand he is still holding, smiling just as faintly at him. "I am assuming you want to go about this the normal way?" The demon inquires of them both.

"That is up to Archadious." Midnight comments. "I am in his hands."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:52 am

Arch smiles and kisses both of his husbands. "Why dont you to go elieveate some of this... Stress yourselves huh?" He winks as he pulls away smileing. "Midi and I will pop over to his place for a bit?" He says questioningly to the spirit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:58 am

Yasuo kisses him in return, followed by another laugh. "I see. Not wasting any time! Don't worry about us, then. I suppose Raiden and I have things to talk about, anyways."

Raiden, however, gets a bit of a look at the old man but says nothing, frowning.

Midnight touches Arch's shoulder gently as he stands, "Thank you again, the two of you. Archadious, if you wish to say anything else privately to them, I will wait for you outside if that's what you wish." He disappears with that, doing exactly what he said.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:32 am

Arch looks at the two with a little pout on his face. "Maby just a minute or two then Midnight." Wraping his arms around his boys he walks along with them. "Whats wrong Rai?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:35 am

"...I thought... M-Maybe..." The man still seems embarrassed, hiding his face on Arch's shoulder. "It would be nicer... If you s-spent more time together."

Yasuo is still amused, leaning into him as well. "See? Even Raiden thinks you are going fast! You that anxious about it?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:42 am

"Yes to be honest! You rember how I was the first time with you two!!!!" Arch turns 170000 shades of blushing. "Okay we wont rush, I'm serious you two enjoy yourselves too alright! With that Arch slaps both of their butts a little hard and scoots away.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:46 am

"Don't overthink it!" Yasuo calls helpfully to him as he leaves, Rai only managing to grunt at being spanked and Arch receiving another look for it.

Midnight is outside when he arrives, studying the clouds in the blue-gray sky hanging above him. "Are you all set?" He asks before turning to him. "I hope this is what you truly want. Do not feel as though I am forcing your hand."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:50 am

"Your not forceing my hand at all Midi... Unless thats the way you like it?!" Arch gives him a coy wink as he preps to teleport them. "We have all day so no rush, they are fine with it, so lets make this memorable...after all, this will be the first time youve had a child with two parents together right? Id love to strenghthen our bond a bit more."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:09 am

The coy flirting seems slightly lost on him as he tilts his head. "...Yes. That's correct. It will certainly be different. I am looking forward to it... Satsu was very good with my existing children and I always would have liked him there in their beginnings." Reaching both hands out, he takes Arch's much like he did the first time they went to his home. "I am ready when you are." His house is much as it was left, dark void surrounding the area just the same and unchanging as well with a stillness hanging in the air. Before they can even open the door, a figure similar size and shape to Midnight throws themselves at him, wrapping their arms about him tightly. "Mother!" The voice is female and excited, a young woman Shadow's age with a similar appeal clings to the Spirit like a raft. Her hair is white, falling over one eye just as her brother's, her build willowy and flat. Her limbs aren't as long but the similarities are striking. "Hello, my doll." Midnight says gently to the girl. "Archadious, this is my only daughter. Nyx." Nyx lets go to smile gently at Arch, a bit shy suddenly realizing he is there. "Oh, hello. I'm sorry." Ducking her head, she tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear sheepishly. "Nice to meet you, Archadious."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:18 am

Arch giggles to himself a bit. "Your a peppy one arent you! You remind me of a few of my children. Hello Nyx, Ive only met shadow before. Im your mothers next guardian it seems." He takes her hand and kisses it like a gentalmen. "Its nice to meet you!'

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:31 am

It's her turn to giggle at the kiss, turning this way and that as her long skirt twists around her legs. "Oh, that's exciting! No wonder I was asked to look after Shadow! Mother said he had something important to do." Spinning, she lets Arch get a look at her almost like a child showing off her dress. "Shadow is my twin! I may not stretch like him but we look similar!"

"Is Shadow inside?" Midnight inquires, watching her with subtle affection interact with the other man.

"Yes, mother! He misses you all the time." Hands on her hips, she quickly looks a little annoyed. "I have to hear about it at least once a day, if not more! When I first came looking for him, he hid from me! Me?! The nerve!" She huffs, crossing slim arms. "It took me a day to get him to come out and then all he does is whine."

"Be a little more patient, Nyx. You know he has difficulty adjusting to change." Patiently, he takes her arm to lead her inside, the girl Spirit quickly cheering up. "Come along, Archadious. We will go say our hellos to Shadow as well, but, Nyx dear, we have important things to discuss. You and your brother will need to step out for just a while." She nods enthusiastically, happy to help it seems. "I can do that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:39 am

"I dont mean to pry, but its clear what spirit your mother and brother exemplify, would you be willing to let me know what you repersent by chance?!" Arch pulles out his wallet and shows Nyx a picture of Kyoko. "This is my little one you probibly would get along famously with!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:46 am

"I am the Spirit of Magic!" She says with a curtseying bow and a playful flourish. "Mostly learned spells. I spend a lot of time holed up studying and reading! I may not look it but I just get so excited to meet people, I'm sorry!" The words tumble out of her quickly, almost nervous with her excitement. She leans over to look at the photo, beaming. "She is adorable!! What is she? She doesn't seem human." Her misty gray eyes squint a little as she studies her, then squint up at Arch. "Then again, you aren't entirely either! Is she the same as you? What's her name?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:16 am

Arches eyes widen as he mirrors the girls excitement. Im a bookworm that tends to overdo conversation too! We definately have to talk some time, I have many a tome in my collection you may be interested! Well to be honest were not sure., she hasnt realy come into her powers fully but we know she is mostly demon with a little vampire and human. She has phycokenetic tendency as far as we know. Im not her real father but close enough. Me? Im a husk of a human that was turned into a homunculus that is possesed by a fallen angel! Her name is kyoko and she loves to dance and help cook and is all around always happy!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:30 am

"Mother has mentioned that we should meet and I should see your family! I did at least know your name when you arrived. Ooooh, I love psychic users! We usually have a lot in common and I--" She cuts herself off as she stops everything like she is sensing something. "He's behind me, isn't he?" As she says this, eyes peer from her shadow casted behind on the floor, watching the two of them carefully. Nyx whirls about and points an accusing finger. "Get out of there! You were not invited to be in there!" The eyes flee, finding purchase in Midnight's shadow instead and peer up more sulkily now.

Midnight sighs softly at his children. "Nyx, be kind to your brother."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:58 am

Arch does what he can to hold in his laughing to no avail. "Hahaa I can see our familys are going to fit well together! Shadow lad, nice to sorta see you again."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:11 am

Midnight's shadow wavers nervously for a few moments, eyes blinking before a crown of white hair pokes out of it. Slowly, the tall man slides out of the misty veil, threads of it sticking to him like spider web almost as if to pull him back. He stands there, slouched but reaching for Midnight. Midnight smiles pleasantly in his small way at his son, being leaned on in a strange hug much like last time as he moves closer. "Hello to you, too, my following shadow." Shadow sighs out contentedly, resting his chin on his mother's head.

Nyx just sighs herself, rolling her eyes at her brother but smiling once more. "I suppose we should go soon like you asked us. You know where to fetch me whenever your finished, Mother! Tell me about this important stuff you are doing later?!"

The small Spirit gives Shadow a tight hug in return, nodding as he lets go. "I will. I will let you all know what I have been asked of very soon. I hope we can all be a little involved."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:18 am

Arches face shows signs of beign a little sad at the remark. "Well I hope its going to be more then a little, you know how I am about family. Though I know how busy you all must be, but it will be important for our familys to get used to mingleing."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:30 am

"Well, there are also a lot of us! Mother has six siblings!" Nyx adds, rounding up her brother who is very reluctant to pull away.

"Yes. I do. All with children of their own. Who knows which ones may help but I am sure my own children will be around often." Midnight explains.

"Except Erebus! He doesn't leave his house. Weirdo."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next