Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:48 pm

The dragonling seems to lift off the ground and hovers in front of the womans face for a moment. Then she reaches out and takes hold of her. She sets there for a moment. Quietly. A bloody tear falls down her cheek. "We need to leave." She sets the dragon down quick, and starts heading for the door.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:51 pm

Sanguine seems disappointed to be set down so quickly, attempting to nuzzle the woman before she placed her down. She makes a soft calling sound in the back of her throat that ends with a huff as she watches her go, tail whipping around now upsettly.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:16 pm

"Guweenie, commere las" Adneil calls to his daughter. The tenshion leaving the group as the couple leaves. "Sorry bout that. Now what new? Or is theis meetin over?"Arch lets out a big sigh in his seat.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:42 pm

She scampers over to him, lifting off with a bit of difficulty but managing to glide right to him and tumble into his lap. Midnight rubs his knight's back comfortingly for a moment, "I believe it is. Let me get you home and to bed all of you." To Nico and the rest, he frowns apologetically. "Nico, thank you for hosting as always." Nico dismisses everyone with a small wave. "Safe travels. Until next time."

Midnight transports everyone home with his power of darkness, Cyrus heading to bed silently, looking exhausted and wanting the little ones to keep their schedule. Art goes home in a flash of fire and beating of wings outside the castle, saying his goodbyes with a worried look to his mother before he's off. "Talk about this tomorrow?" Rè offers weakly, Solis asleep in his human form in his arms already.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:03 pm

"Eye Andre, dont let et get te yeah... Gods are wierd. My parents especialy... Sorry son. Now go get some sleep, if ye want you are more then free to crash with us, theres more then enough room."

Arch heads into the house without a word himself. Visibly exhausted himsefl due to the events of the day.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:01 pm

Rè thinks about it for a time and then ultimately nods, "Yeah... I think we'd like that..." Cy is already passed out when they get there underneath a pile of dragons, AJ licking his face a little.

Yasuo and Rai are surprisingly still awake in the bedroom. A twin in each arm, Rai is feeding them, sleepy and disheveled like he just woke up. Yasuo is reading, in nothing but a pair of shorts and his reading glasses.

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:30 pm

Both men simultaniously plop face first on the beds. Adneil in his smaller form to make room for Andre and sol. Arch plops on the legs gently of both his lovers. He does a low exhasperated screem as he bunches some blankets into his face. "Thats better." Then lays there lifeless for a moment

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:09 pm

Setting his book down as he takes off his glasses to set them aside. He makes room between them, tugging Arch up to nestle in. "Okaeri." The blonde murmurs, kissing his temple and tangling their limbs together. Raiden frowns in concern at the older man, occupied for the moment and unable to do much. "A-are you okay...?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:20 am

"Long day...I missed you all so much and couldnt stop thinking of you. On top of the stress of dealing with the gods. Adneils real parents decided to show up, ill spare you the details of how. It wasnt a good scene we will say. Morrighan put a few topics on the table that apparenlty need to be dealt with." Arch emits a big sigh as he rubs his eyes. "Lastly Midnight is required from the most high to bear another child due to the existance of our children. The rub, though not required it seems fitting that I should sire the child so it can effectively be a guardian for them. Also apparently Adneils mother spacifily said I was supposed to do the deed...Midnight has left it up to us three to decide if I or anyone here should do the deed, if not he will find someone random but it is a must that it will be done." He sits there in silence unblinking face blanked in expreshion stareing off to oblivion. "Long day."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:28 am

Yasuo pulls away to look at him, sitting up on his elbow to stare down at him with a strange expression. "Wait... Slow down, love." His brows furrow, lines of worry appearing on his forehead as he frowns. "Most high? A god, correct? And who are Adneil's parents?"

Raiden doesn't seem to be following well, his concern mixing with confusion as he shifts the infants. They are finished now, Aergritia whining and fussing quietly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:41 am

"Right?! See what I mean well Midnight is the oldest thing ever in existance right, well there is apparenlty only one person he takes orders from and thats the one who gave the order, not god but thee god god. Adneils real parents are Gaelic gods Nuahda and Morrighan. Adneil is literaly made from Nuahdas arm. They are right up there with Midnight." Arch reaches over and takes the baby girl and starts coddleing and burping her. "Adneil would be more then willing to tell you the story, he gets nostalgic."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:48 am

Yasuo pinches the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes and flopping back. "So this extremely powerful god told Midnight to have a kid for our sake? And Adneil's mother, also a god, wants you to be the father? Well, why do you care what she wants?"

It's Rai's turn to frown as he attempts to burp Syl with a now free hand, glancing between his two husbands. Gritia whines until she spits up, getting it mostly on herself and coughing cutely, milk dripping from her tiny chin.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:29 am

"Yes to the first part, secondly she didnt say she wanted it to be me, she insinuated it was supposed to be me. Midnight was firm about giving us the option though. My stand point is I love you two and I am with you but I honestly dont know wether I should be for it or defy god... Again...what should we do you think? I want this to be mutual, and our little ones are apparently going to have a guardian no matter what witch means another infant in the house no matter what." Arch places his head in his hands defeated.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:46 am

"Is it really up to us at that point, Arch?" Opening his eyes, he stares up at the ceiling quietly. "You just met this guy, what do YOU want? Do you want to be tied to him like that?" He turns his head to study his lover again, gaze serious. "Another baby isn't the issue."

Raiden bites his lip, lost in thought and still pretty conccerned. "...does..." He begins, finally understanding some. "Does... He want a baby?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:54 am

"He says its not up to him...in a weird way somethings telling me its alright. So the only thing im against is faithfulness to you two. I dont have the same feelings for him that I do for you both, I promise. Thats why Im asking you both how you feel?" Arch places his head on Yasuos shoulderwrapoing his free arm around Rai as well pulling him close to both of them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:04 am

"What kind of feelings do you have, then?" Yasuo shakes his head with a large sigh. "I am not upset, Arch, just trying to understand. Would you want to sleep with him?" His eyebrows raise as he continues. "Don't take any offense but if you feel okay about it you must. You sure there isn't something there, even a little?"

Raiden wipes their daughter's face with his shirt as he adjusts it, smiling gently at her now sleepy expression while he juggles the boy. Syl is snuggled into his mother, yawning and stuffing one of his own tiny hands into his mouth.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:24 am

"Well thats whats got me so perplexed, Im unsure if the feelings are mine or of a higher power, I am fated to be connected to him in a more divine way as his keeper and protector. Do I care for him, unnaturaly yes. Do I want to bed him, there is a urge to. Do I feel like I would be tray you and Rai, yes. But I do want to make sure our children are protected from good stock. I am worried why may come to pass for them in the future with the gods. So this is why im upset, all urges point to do it but my moral compas points to you and Rai.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:42 am

"Well. Even if your connection is from somewhere spiritual, it's still valid, isn't it?" He shrugs, scratching his head. "I am not trying to argue for you to do it but I am just saying... I feel as though all of us have our own connection, the three of us, and Raiden and I began dating you in similar circumstances... By offering you a child. This seems no different." He pats the man's head, kissing the top of it. "I think you may need some time to parse out your own feelings, darling, and let us talk to this Midnight ourselves... There are other ways. Maybe he would be willing to do something similar to invitro if you would rather. Or would that not feel right? How would you truly feel if he did pick someone else? Those are things you need to ask yourself. And him, I guess.... For now, let's just go to bed and not worry about it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:03 am

A content smile comes over Arches tired face. "Sleep sounds good, a talk with Midnight sounds good. I love you all dearly and missed you very much. Im glad im home." With that arch helps take care of the infants and cuddles into bed beween his boys for the evening.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:09 am

The next day, Cy doesn't seem his completely normal chipper self. He pulls one of his usuals, disappearing and sitting quietly on the roof by himself at midday, knees pulled up to his chest as he looks out.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:12 am

A few moments of quiet go by when the window beside him opens. A huge hand places a keg on the roof. After a moment the rest of the giant emerges. He takes a seat smaller self behind Cy. Resting his chin on the red mess of hair he wraps his arms around his wife right hand palm open and face up with Cys pill in it. They sit there a moment not talking, enjoying the quiet and twitter of the birds around them. A few normal crows poping by like they always do for the man.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:37 am

Cyrus eyes the pill and then the keg, chewing his lip uncertainly. "...Ya think one or two drinks'll hurt the little ones?" He asks after a time, breaking their revery of quiet. He leans back into him comfortably, peering straight up with those green eyes of his.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:44 am

Adneil leans back against the roof. "Fuck... I fergot..." He lets out a long sigh still laying there. "Next time hun, sorry bout tha." Sitting back up he wraps his arms around Cy again popping the pill into his mouth anyway. "Yer gonna need et eventualy teday anywho an I dun wanna hold onte it." Afterward he starts running his strong thick fingers through the mans red hair, slifhtly tilting Cys head to gain access to his neck. He softly kisses the line of Cys neck over and over tilll he reaches the mans jawline and chin then he works his way back. "Ye alright darlin?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:54 am

He gestures to his stomach that has rapidly begun showing today, patting it gently after. "S'okay. Happens so fast sometimes I wake up and have forgotten, too. Was only yesterday we figured it out." Swallowing the pill without question, he tries to smile. "You'll just hafta drink one fer me." Strong fingers running through his hair causes a shiver to run up his back, willingly tilting his head and closing his eyes against the attention at his neck. A small little moan of a sigh escapes him, enjoying his touch. "Mmmm... I guess. I dun really know what ta think 'bout last night... 'M sorry ya were so upset about it, love. I hate seein' ya like that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:51 am

"Dont fret over me, there important gods. But not to me. Arch is and will always be my Da. Ye know all about parent issues haha."Adneil tucks his face into the crook of Cys neck resting it there and takeing in the scent "Mmmm" he moans as he rocks them side to side. His hands eventualy finding there way to his wifes stomach.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum