Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 23 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:24 pm

Arch kisses Yasuo before he heads off. " Good idea love. We will meet you there alright. You gonna help Yasuo I take it Rai?" The old man asks before they head out.

Adneil is more then willing to be mauled by his boy. "Good on ye my smart lilthing ye! Can ye do et again eh? Geeze yer alost the size of yer mum new. Ye grow too quick I say. An look et, u see tha? Thats yer new uncle!" Adneil ruffles the dragon a bit showing him to his new sibling.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:43 pm

Raiden nods slowly, already turning to follow Yasuo out. "Left the babies with Alex to watch..."

Ashe chirps softly and gently towards the baby, straining to get closer as he's shown. "Little! Little!" They all hear again from him, tail standing on end excitedly. Snuffling noisily and trying to sniff at the infant, Stygian stirs and begins whining at the noise. Yasuo bounces him as gently as possible, shushing. "Oh, love. You're okay~"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:48 pm

Adneil is tickled to death about Ashe as the dragon reacts to the new baby. " well comon Ashe, off te bed woth ye too." Adneil looks to the baby once more and the rest of the adults. "I think ets time we all settled. Its been a long day eh. Imma brign this one te bed an snuggle in meself alight. Grats Midi, feel better bub." Ashe still slung over Adneils shoulder he holds out a hand for Cy when hes ready.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:59 pm

Ashe whines, giving his best puppy dog eyes at his grandfather as Adneil turns. Midnight is pretty comfortable being held, not complaining once, "Thank you again, Adneil and Cyrus. Have a good night." Cyrus takes his husband's hand to be lead out, "I'll bring by the food than hit the hay. I get to hold that baby tomorrow, though! Promise!"
They all file out, leaving just the new parents together, Midi's arms wrapped around Arch's neck.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:09 pm

Arch takes his time walking alowly throigh the castle to the room. Midi opening the door once they get to it. He places the spirit on the bed soflty and takes a seat next to him as they wait for the others to arrive. Arch runs his fingers through the white hair as they sit together. Bouth just enjoying the dark quiet after the long events of the day.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:39 pm

Midnight very much appreciates the physical contact, relaxing against his pillows and closing his eyes with a tiny sigh that ends in a content moan. Cy pops in with food like he promised, suggesting they celebrate when he is feelimg better. As the baby is brought in, warm and cleaned up, Sean pops in to check on his friend as well with Pray. However, eventually everyone goes to bed, leaving the Spirit and the baby. Midnight suggests that he wants Stygian to mainly stay with the twins, of course, but will keep him for tonight.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:53 pm

Arch wispers into midnights ear that he will be right back. Leaving the room he seeks out Yasuo and Rai. Enevitably findjng them nestled into bed. Pileing on top of them he gives them both a long kiss and a big squeeze. "Im going to spend the night with Midi and Stygian just to keep an eye on them for tonight. Im goign to make time for you both tomarrow, I promise." He ends with a playful wink.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:11 pm

Yasuo wraps arms around him in return and gives him a big kiss, Raiden squinting sleepily as he was already dozing off. "I wouldn't expect any less of you. Have s good night, alright?" Midi is just sitting patiently when he returns, Stygian eating away hungrily but calm. He smiles at him as he enters once more, an air of relief around him. "Welcome back. I wanted to ask... Are you pleased with the name?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:17 pm

Arch nods and cuddles in one last time before he gets up and kisses syl and gree on their heads as well. Takign a moment to smile down and look at his twins. He heads off to Midi shortly after. Sitting next to the nurseing man. "The name is perfect. I couldnt have done better myself. It represents him nicely and has a grand sound to it. Slinging an arm over the man he leans in and caresses the babys cheek once more. Are you happy with everything?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:39 pm

The twins are sleeping side by side, little cherubic faces serene. Raiden calls softly after him as he goes, "Oyasumi..."

Stygian has his mother's eyes but a lighter shade that match the waters his true form is made from. "I am." He answers, gazing down at their child with him. "I am grateful to all of you... Are you happy? With us?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:43 pm

Closeing his eyes and resting his head againzt the headboard arch lets out a big sigh to relax. "Yes, extremely. I hope this family becomes one you have always wanted. I think we did good. It was more rapid then I expected but As you said its best they are of similar age." His head rolls to the side and ends up on Midis shoulder.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:41 pm

Midnight is quiet to allow him to rest, watching their son silently. The next day, the Spirit is completely back to normal, as if he was never pregnant to begin with. Thus far, Stygian is an extremely quiet baby and hardly fussy. It seems when his siblings are around him, he gets upset when they do in response but on a much softer level, however.

The baby dragons disappear during the afternoon, Adneil finding all four of them congregated at the front door. Ashe is scratching at it, huffing and pacing, the other three looking on edge. He hears a low growl from AJ as he approaches, Sanguine's quills and frill standing up menacingly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:45 pm

Noticing his children liened up at the door, not normal behaviours for them Adneil takes notice. Especialy as he aproaches and sees that they are on edge. "Whats goin on lil ones? Something the matter?" Placeing a hand on the door to open it. "Step back, let da see what et is. An ye better stey there."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:49 pm

He doesn't see anything as he opens the door, Ashe anxiously weaving through his legs but staying put within the frame of the door. There is a snarl and show of teeth from Revan as a familiar scent hits Adneil. It seems far off, towards their set of trees but it has his hackles raised immediately as well.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:56 pm

Es et what ye saw a lil bit ago Revan? Et back ye think?" Adneil closes the door after scootching Ashe in. "Ifin et is ye all best be careful now. Remember what we been teachin ye over the last month. If ye have a problem ye call out te mum an me." Scootching down to get close to all of em he pucks all of them up in a big hug." Id be scared if somethin happened te yea lovlies."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:01 pm

They don't seem interested in the hug, squirming and growling and whining in his grasp toward the door. Ashe slips away from him to go back to scratching more feverently. "Door! Door!" He says almost desperately inside his father's head. "Da? Go! Go! Da!" Cy finally wanders up, a confused look on his face. "Why're ya all over here? Someone here?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:26 pm

"Apparently they wan me te go out side. Ill be right back, somethin seems te be up. Keep an eye on em alright." Adneil kisses Cy and steps outside. Taking a big breath in through his nose to see if he can smell anything.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:32 pm

Cyrus watches him go, keeping their children contained. "Alrighty, love. Be careful." He will wait for him, eyebrows furrowed in concern.

Not only does he smell something, some of the trees are quivering, their friendly murder of crows taking off and squawking noisily from the small patch of woods. It finally hits him what it is... Dragon.

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:42 pm

Adneil squints to see what it may be. Murmureing something into his right hand as it starts to pulsate a blue aura. Face going into a stoic sence of focus. He moves foreward slowly. Body angled to the noise and his hand to the low ready.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:53 pm

His nose was not wrong, watching as a draconic shape is snuffling at the base of a tree with little dragonling claw marks. They are bigger than his children, but not extremely, more of an adolescent. Their back is turned, the color of their scales blending well with the surrounding forest. It perks its head up, sniffing the air next as Adneil gets closer, a deep, rumbling growl of caution scaring more birds near them both.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:23 pm

The glow in his hand dicipates as he sees the dragonling. In draconic toung he speaks softly. "Hello little one, who are ye?" He hets down on one knee assumeing a less agressive posture.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:36 pm

He turns, a snarl rising in his throat and tail whipping about aggressively. Tense, he shows teeth and doesn't answer. The brown of his scales is marbled like wood, his horns branching more akin to antlers with the same pale tone, dried flowers decorating them delicately. A mane of hair-like tendrils that appear to be dreaded vines run down his neck from the top of his head, woven around spikes to match. He is solid, large and muscular for his age much like AJ but possibly even bigger. Amber eyes glower at the giant, wings ragged at the edges echoing maple leaves as they outspread and flap himself into a tree nimbly. It creaks under his weight, bowing as he digs harsh, pale claws into the bark. Hissing down at him, it is clear he is not being friendly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:54 pm

Adneil stands up. "I dunno who ye are lil one but yer not one of mine that I know of so whered ye come from an whats the deal bein like tha." Thinking for a moment adenil decides to take his half dragon form to maby eaze the dragonling. "Ye can speak cant ye? How bout common?" He askes the same question in common as well just in case. Telepathically he tells Cy. Theres a fuckin other dragon out here! Bit bigger then AJ. Te fuck!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:59 pm

His transformation just seems to make it worse, the snarl louder this time harboring a tiny hint of anxiety. He still doesn't answer, hopping from that tree to another farther away from Adneil. "WHAT??!" Comes Cy's shocked response. "Should I come out?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:02 pm

"Eh maby, ill step back. Keep the lil ones inside. I think im scarein em." The giant turns back into his normal form shrinking to his smaller size to maby help the dragon feel safer. He moves tward the castle door as Cy comes out. Watching on confused.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next