Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 22 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:14 am

Vein busies himself by cleaning up, glancing over occasionally for any changes. "This child is as messy as you are." He chuckles as he works, stepping in water with a tiny splash.

The little blob is held out to Arch after a few moments of Midnight looking them over, his expression softened. "Well I am glad at least for that. Here, let them see you too." The baby's surface ripples and wriggles as it waits to be taken, Midi adding. "I am not sure you ever told me what you want to be called by them."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:29 am

Arch reaches for the blob slightly hesitantly. " The other children call me Papa. So that will do. I dont want them raised any different then the others. If it can be helped anyway."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:32 am

The baby feels how it looks wet and slippery, vibrating with an energy that feels very much alive. Midnight watches him carefully, slowly tilting his head at the hesitation. "...Do they bother you this way?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:38 am

"Well... No... Just, theres nothing to hold onto... I dont want to drop it... We already had one slipery bugger in Adneils last clutch remember. It just all has happened rather quick." Arch smiles softly to Midi as he places a little kiss on the mans fore head. Then a deep long kiss on the mas lips is planted before he can react. "Thank you Midi."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:48 am

As he kisses him, the newborn slime moves in his grasp, shuddering and ungulating with wet sounds. Midnight is taken by surprise, a tiny breath of shock escaping him before Arch pulls away. "...You are welcome." He murmurs softly, simply leaving it at that. Looking down, a humanoid shape is taking form in his arms, a little face literally bubbling to the surface. They are still murky, body made of fluid but becoming more and more defined. A purple light shines in the depths of their watery head, illuminating the sockets of their clear eyes as they peer up at him. "There." Vein pipes up again, hands on his hips. "They'll get the rest when they are named."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:03 am

"Well I thought you deserved a kiss." Arch looks at the infant that is forming in his hands. Smile finaly coming to full bloom as he peers down at it. "Look at it, look at what we did Midi. You did good."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:18 am

Midnight winces as he leans forward to see a bit better, stroking the dark head of their child as he gazes down with him. "As have you, Archadious. You have been good to the both of us." The newborn merely stares back at the two, giving a tiny yawn and revealing another purple light deep inside their mouth. The closer they are held, the easier their heartbeat is felt up against their father, thumping as if underwater softly. "Should we have Vein fetch everyone?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:25 am

"Ofcourse! Please if you dont mind Vein?" Arxh scoots close to Midi putting a arm around him and holding both of them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:33 am

"Not at all!" Exclaims the Spirit and strides out to herd everyone in. It's just the adults, Yasuo leading in Raiden first and smiling toward his husband. "Everything went well, I take it?" Chronos is next, having made it earlier in the night along with Nyx who follows behind. Shadow is there but presumably hiding, per usual, Arch getting a sense he is somewhere in the room. Chronos seems concerned, shoving past Rai to get to his mother while Nyx beams behind him. Cy is the last, stretching as he enters, "Oi, were you the one that made that noise, there, Midi? That was right freaky!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:00 am

Adneil trails in behind everyone taking his smaller half dragon form hand in claw with Cy. "I know right?! Oi, haha! Et looks just like ye drippy! Imma name et drippy part 2...the continuance! Arch makes a face at his eldest son.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:16 am

The baby's eyes are closed now, slowly drifting off to sleep peacefully even through all the talking and jabbering. "I'm fine." Midnight chuckles quietly, Chronos wrapping his arms around his mother in a careful hug. Nyx grins ear to ear, "Well, drippy or not, I think they're cute!" Cy nods in agreement, "Yeah! They look kind of cool!" Yasuo and Rai hang off to the side, something they normally do in these situations, politely allowing everyone else their turn to speak and see.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:39 am

"Yeh they look interestin fer sure. Da you make funny lookin kids... Course I cant say much since I am one tho. Ill quit jokein. They look good, glad yer both doin well. Better shape then last time da?!" Arch squeezes the two in his arms and nods for Rai and Yasuo to come over. "Come on you two, your the parents too come see."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:50 am

"Right?" The redhead laughs, elbowing Adneil playfully. "They match our slippery one!" Raiden hesitates, not due to Midnight and the baby but to the strangers surrounding them. He eyes them shyly, Yasuo urging him forward. "C'mon, now." The blonde murmurs gently. "You were excited for this." Rai lets out a shakey sigh, standing before his husband while fidgeting, Yasuo hovering behind him so he can't escape. Midnight attempts a reassuring smile, subdued as it normally is. "Everything is fine, Raiden. You two are very important in this."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:07 am

Arch stands up and lets Rai take the little one knowing it will help ease the man due to focusing on the infant. He holds onto Rai as well in an embrace. After a moment he looks to Midnight. "Well, shal we?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:12 am

Raiden is more than happy to take the baby, relieved once the sleeping wet bundle is settled. He cradles them just as carefully as any of the other children, immediately content to stay like that. Yasuo peers over both their shoulders, to study them, a soft smile of his own on his face. Midnight blinks at Arch, too busy watching the three to be paying attention. "Hm?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:24 am

"Well were all here Midi, unless you want to wait a bit. Seems everyone is excited." He holds midis hand again tightly beeming down to him with a big smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:33 am

"Oh, yes. If the other four do not mind." He nods to his children who had quieted and allows them to say their goodbyes for now so they may proceed with just the six. Midnight holds his arms out to take the baby back, Rai obliging silently. "Archadious, by me please. The rest of you may sit somewhere if you would. This will take a moment. Forgive the dramatics of it, but It is important." Yasuo rounds up some chairs, seating himself next to Rai who looks on questioningly. Cyrus sits as well, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "What're we doin' again, Arch?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:33 am

Well spirits acquire their purpose through the title or name they are given apparenlty. So as we see it the infant is just a vessel, we need to choose what to fill it with so to speak. If im not mistaken. So Cy we are giving the child its name." Adneil pulls his chair up behind Cys and sits behind him and rests his chin on his wifes head while wrapping both arms fully around him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:04 am

Midnight gives them all some time to settle and quiet, Cyrus leaning comfortably into Adneil with a look of intrigue at the process. Once again the Spirit's eyes turn to black pits, staring out at the four of them unblinking. His voice takes on that soft, otherwordly tone, echoing around them in the very corners of the dark and shadow. As he speaks, they realize he is quoting some older bit of text:

"Now mischief, murder, wrath of hell drawth nere
and dyre Phlegethon flood doth blood require
Achilles death shalbe reuenged here
With slaughter such as Stygian lakes desyre
Her daughters blood shall slake the sprites yre,
Whose sonne we slew. wherof doth yet remayne,
The wrath beneath, and hell shalbe theyr payne."

The infant in his arms begins to run water down the front of him, slowly at first but more and more as each verse ends until it is pouring onto the floor and quickly pooling without stopping. "Child of mine." He continues. "Named for the flow of blood in this family and the descent of the line they carry, you will be the first of your kind; Spirit of the House of Jourdine, Spirit of the Descendants." Chilling water laps at each of their shoes, oddly it is as if it is filling the entire room around them. "Named for the darkness of my line, a being that will bargain with the gods, a Charonic individual that will guide this family. May anyone who endangers them choke on the poison of your waters of hatred. Stygian." With a pause, the four men realize they are holding goblets, dark and black, filled with the very same water lapping now at their ankles. "First of your kind as well, if they will accept, take these four as your protectors. Pour the water out each of you, if you promise to treat this child as your own and care for him as long as you may live."

Raiden doesn't seem to hesitate, eyes ablaze crimson as he dumps the water into the river forming underneath them all. Yasuo is followed, glancing to Arch as he does. Cyrus frowns, confused and looking to his husband for his thoughts but ultimately does as well with or without him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:21 pm

Adneil takes the goblet and stares at it momentarily. Nodding his head he upturns it slowly without a word. Looking up to his new brother and his father with a smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:36 pm

As they finish the water disappears as if it was never there, Midnight left holding a somewhat normal looking newborn. The nude baby has both genitalia like their mother, their skin a dusky gray that is darker than their sibling's. Much like Syldrian, his hair is the white of his parents but thicker than the wispiness of his brother's. He is still sleeping away, snuggled comfortably into his mother as if nothing just happened. "Thank you everyone." Midnight smiles at the four, his own eyes back to normal along with his voice. "That was all. Meet Stygian Jourdine, son of this household. He is a gift to all of you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Arch holds his arms out to Midi. "Mind if I?" Taking the infant in his arms arch traces its hairline with a soft fingers tip. He then takes Midnight under his arm and walks to the other parents. "Stygian Jourdine. I think it fits nicely. What do you all think huh?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:39 pm

Midnight seems rather uncomfortable to be up and walking, wincing and hanging onto Arch for some support. Yasuo holds his arms out eagerly for the baby next, "May I see him? Stygian, hm? I am not sure what that means but it goes well with Syldrian." Cyrus is back to grinning, holding Adneil's hand again. "I am sure Midi could use some rest and food and stuff, eh? I can go get some." The Spirit seems grateful. "Please. I would very much enjoy getting cleaned up and going to my room for the night. Anyone is welcome to sit with me." As they speak there is the telltale sign of a dragonling scratching at the door, claws scraping. Each one of them is startled to hear a young voice resonate in their mind, quiet and uncertain, "Help? Door?" Is all it says, strangely accented.

The redhead's green eyes widen, an excited little gasp escaping him. "Was that one of ours?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:16 pm

Arch perks up to Cy. "I would be very greatful Cy thank you so much!" With a slow turn Arch gently picks Midi up bridal style. "You've had enough. Let me take care of you ok."

Adneil turns to the door eyebrow raised. "I think et was! Who es et huh?!" If the dragon could smile in this form he would be. His eyes a lil misty as it is. He scoots down alon his hainches and opens the door. Holding his arm out to catch the dragonling.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:40 pm

Yasuo cradles the baby, showing him to Rai at his side now that he has changed so the two can fawn over him. "I think this little one could use some clothes and cleaning up, too. Isn't that right? I'm sorry I will have to wake you for a bit." He coos at the sleeping Stygian, smiling at Arch and Midi. "I will be right back with him. You go ahead and take Midnight to his room and we will all meet there with baby and food?"

The white little dragon jogs on in, tail quivering happily at being helped. When he realizes his dad is waiting for him with open arms, he barrels into them more than willingly with affectionate noises. He climbs up enough on the dragon man to peer over his shoulder and cock his head curiously at the adults after a few moments of cuddles. Cy hops up to go to him, "Lookit ya, boyo! Gettin' so big! When did ya learn those words, huh, little dove?" He reaches to scratch Ashe under the chin who growls in a purr at his mother's attention.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next