Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:55 am

He is quiet again, melting into his caresses but still searching for what he wants to say. "...Important, huh?" Deflating, shoulders slumping, a weariness comes over him. "...I'm real tired of being told I'm just some thing, y'know? Might not understand what that thing is but it doesn't seem very fair."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:26 am

"Knowing ma, shes blunt and to the point. If she said you were made for me, then that was et. Dont look into et too far, I appreciate she made you for me. It makes sence why were together now huh! They care for me from a distance, kindah like hercules in that cartoon movie thats your fave. Your jus my pegasus! She probibly cried cuz sanguine reminded her of my sis... My sis was made from her ye know. An me from Da... Ets why he only has one arm... I am his arm..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:34 am

He rubs his face, still not looking very convinced. "I dunno how ta put it... Sorry, I'll try not to, I guess." Pulling his knees back up to his chest, he hugs them carefully. "If they wanna see the babes, they can. Never stopped 'em... Am sorry 'bout your sister. I understand." Glancing back over his shoulder at the window, he adds. "Ya may wanna talk to Rè. He is really worried about what she was going on about with him and Sol. I don't have answers for him."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:56 am

"I wont be pullin ye along hun its probibly no good... Are ye familiar with Morrighan of our folklore? Shes godess of fate and war, fertility and land... Were all just caught up in a chess game o hers... You an I are probibly just her king an queen pieces. Thats me mum... Me Da is the god of life or spacifily rebirth. He was once a king of all tuhade danan till he was beheaded in battle an Ma brought him back and he inherited his power. Ill talk te the lad but Ive no idea what me parents have planned to be honest. All I know is ill protect em like there me own.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:10 am

Cy listens silently, chewing everything over before he remembers something, smacking his husband's leg with the realization almost excitedly. "Arch! What the fuck is goin' on there with that Midnight guy?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:21 am

"PFFFFTTT HAHHAAHHAAAAA!!!!!!! I DUNNO BUT I DUN WANNA BE IN ARCHES SHOES RIGHT BOUT NOW!!!!!!!" guessin they need another spirit like jerry an Arch is the chosen one... Midnight is super important hun... Hes kindah the second thing te ever eixist... Like ever an apparenlty Da was chosen as his next mate or somthin!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:38 am

Cyrus perks up at his amusement, a little smirk coming to his face. "Aye. But it can't be so bad. Midnight doesn't seem so terrible in a cute sorta way. Reminds me of my brother." He shrugs, chuckling at Arch's misfortune. "Think the old man would consider himself lucky! Sleepin' with three different people! We all can't be so popular!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:42 am

"I know, spread yer legs once an yer either put on display fer god n everyone or all the gods want a piece of the booty! Geeze if we knew what we were signin up fer! God be pimpin out all the Arch now!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:49 am

"It's true!" Cyrus is fullblown laughing now, wiping his eyes after. "Whew! Ya think he is gonna go through with it? I mean. I take him as the loyal type but he is all about duty and, like, already is used to multiple partners, right? Could go either way!" There is a scrabbling sound and Cy turns to see Revan climbing out to see them, chirping happily that he has found his parents.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:58 am

"Oh well if it isnt our lil boy, comere you! The others lookin fer us? Oh honestly he probibly ly is going to knowing him, honestly its a win win fer the old koot, he gets another kid and it officially connects him to the god and spirits of the world... Es worked hard fer et. Im sure Yasuo and Rai will understand. Besides et may take all three of em to raise Aggy and Snapdragon.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:07 am

Revan balances with wings outspread, scooting closer to them. He seems pleased still, chirp-grring happily at Adneil's greeting. Cy watches their son, smiling affectionately at the black-purple dragon. "Well they are already used to more partners too so I don't see why they would have a problem, right?" Snorting, he adds. "Not like I think Rai there ever has a problem with anything and Yasuo there... Well, he ever tell you he is a big ol' slut? Honestly, I was kind of surprised but guess I shouldn't have been. His personality just screams he is a freak behind closed doors, right?" Before either of them have a moment to react, Revan wiggles his butt like a cat ready to pounce and hops straight off the roof right in front of them.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:12 am

Adneil leans forward quickly to see if the dragonling needs help wispering something under his breath.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:16 am

Cyrus jerks over to peer down as well, concerned and poised to help if need be. "Revan!" He calls, but the little dragon is fine. Rather than flying, he glides all the way down, lowering and lowering until he lands with a hard thump as he tumbles forward. He gets up, shaking himself off and looks back up at them both with a wiggle of his tail. Scampering off immediately after, he disappears somewhere outside. His mother sits back with a relieved sigh, "Well. Guess we need to go down there before he wanders off."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:20 am

Adneil laughs and takes both hands on Cys hips and tosses him up and forward a good twenty feet as he springs up. Diving of the side of the castle himself laughing as Cy flails above him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:24 am

Cyrus flails in shock for only a few moments before his large wings sprout with a pleasant tinkling and clinking of metal, gleaming the afternoon light. He catches himself with them, flapping once and slowing his fall sigficantly. The man isn't too practiced at flying and lands on two feet a little too hard, falling backward with a wave of both arms and slamming hard onto his ass. "Fuck!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:33 am

Adneil rushes over to Cy a worried look on his face. "Ya allright darlin?! I ferget we havnt practiced much since ye changed a bit! Im sorreh." He helps Cy up and pats his butt with a glowing hand. "There! Clean an cute." He turns to the side and looks around. "REVAN JOURDINE GET YER BLACK ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!" Sounding mad but a smile on his face as he side eyes down to Cy.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:46 pm

He rubs his butt after the healing but smiles, punching him playfully. "Watch it. Don't scamble the eggs in me now, ya butt." The man isn't upset, more amused, looking around for their son quietly. It takes a few moments but the dragonling comes running, feathered scales on edge, dirt covering his legs and claws. He stops a bit away from them, tail out straight and posture on edge. Revan paces back and forth before making a 'follow me' mrr of a draconic sound and poofs in a small puff of smoke the way he came. He cries to them off in the distance, calling frequently, becoming farther and farther away.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:33 pm

Adneil waves to the direction down to Cy. Suppose we should go. How in trouble should the lul turd be?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:19 pm

Cy shrugs and follows, "Depends on what he found?" Revan is near a line of trees farther off from the castle, digging and sniffing at a certain spot near it. There are dragonling claw marks on the trunk, a strong demonic scent wafting around that seems unfamiliar.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:22 pm

"Whatcha find there lad?!" Adneil scoots in close to revan to see what he found.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:27 pm

There is a hint of some sort of magic around the spot he is digging, the grass seared as if something burned it as the energy quickly fades away. The animals in the surrounding area are silent, something obviously having bothered them. Revan lifts his head and seems to be desperately trying to tell Adneil something, huffing with hackles raised. Cy has visible goosebumps. "Someone was here... They were... I dunno. Strong?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:56 pm

A scowl unlike Cy has ever seen crosses his husbands face. "Ye know, im getting sick an fucking tired of all these fucking people all of a sudden showing up at our home! I sware! Adneil scoops up Revan and tucks the child under his arm grumpily. "Look here Revan, Thanks for showing ma an da but dun leave the caslte without us in sight please, specialy if someones sneakin the fk around."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:04 pm

The little dragon whines up at him stubbornly, Cyrus getting really close to speak to him as well. "Da is right, Revan. I have told all o' ya ta stick around people ya know and don't wander off, specially out here. Yer gonna have younger siblings soon that'll rely on ya ta behave." His arms are crossed, holding the child's gaze who slowly slumps, deflating sadly in Adneil's arm.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:09 pm

"You and our family are really special little guy, a lotta bad can happen even te us. Ye may be ready for a good set down. Were not punnishin ye, and I mean et. Thank you fer showin us, es there anything else ye gotta show us?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:32 pm

Revan perks up, trying to lick Adneil happily. Cy ushers them inside with a sigh, bumping into Midnight inside who seems a little sleepy in a rather adorabley human way. He rubs at an tiredly, giving a tiny yawn. "Did you see what was outside...?" He asks the two softly, attempting to smooth down some disheveled bits of white hair. "I felt something... Concerning for a few moments..."

"Somethin' was there but we didn't catch it. Our boy Revan did... Felt like." Cyrus answers, concentrating on what he is trying to mean. "Yasuo? But it wasn't him, for sure."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum