Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonrider keep

2 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Dragonrider keep - Page 10 Empty Re: Dragonrider keep

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:13 pm

"This is the one I prefer." He admits, pulling away to finally switch off the water. Standing, pants are unbuttoned and casted to the floor as he becomes fully nude. His skin is flawless, a sweet pinkness flushed in areas against a creamy matte complexion. "I assumed you would just want something attractive to you and want you comfortable." There is little embarrassment from him as he gestures for Arch to join him.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:22 pm

"Well you have a cute little butt dont you! I see where your daughter gets it from!" Arch smileing playfuly ear to ear at Midi as he drops trow himself. The crisp warm water feeling nice upon his skin as he decends slowly into the bath as well.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:37 pm

The look Midi casts over his shoulder briefly at his comment sends a delicious chill straight through him, indescrible, before he disappears under the warm water. Coming back up, he sweeps his soaked hair out of his face as he leans back against Arch, sitting between his strong legs comfortably. He lets out a sigh, relaxing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:52 pm

Putting his arms out to both sides on the edge of the tub Arch nearly does the same. Leaning his head back, a deep sigh as well. "I know right." We need this right now. Too much tenshion lately." The feeling of warm water mixed with the feeling that Midi puts off feels comforting as Arch feels the weight of the man agaisnt him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:11 am

Craning his neck, head resting against his chest, he looks directly up at him. "Agreed." He seems to be studying him with that same unreadable expression again. "I can see where the tone of the stories about you derive from. You are very formidable like that."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:23 am

Letting out a little heh chuckle Arch lifts his head and tucks some of his yellow hair behind his ear. "What do you mean?" The look on his face of breif confusion. The same hand that tucked the har moves to his gotee strokeing it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:30 am

"The strength you posses inwardly is even present in your powerful appearance on the outside." He smiles faintly. "Not just your physical strength but your character. The blonde is also very becoming on you."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:48 am

He places his hand on the back of his head. You can tell where Adneil gets it from. A bluch crosses his face with green eyes stareing down at Midi. "Well thank you I suppose. Glad you like it! You know your a cutel looking thing yourself Midi."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:59 am

Midnight peers down at himself with one slow blink. "My form is nothing much but it is the one I have had similarly for eons. I never thought much about changing it permanently." He shifts to lean forward and grab some soap waiting on the side of the tub, pert little ass bumping against him. "There is only one small difference between my body like this and most humans."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:12 am

"Oh? What may that be?" Arch watches as Midis ass leans foreward. Body knowing what eventuaky is going to ensue, he starts getting a chuby going on.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:38 am

Loofah in hand, he begins lathering himself up in front of him. "Hmm..." He is thoughtful, tone light and vaguely teasing. "Did you not read Satsu's writing on me? Maybe I shall leave it as a surprise."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:41 am

Bitieing his lower lip inocently arch doesnt say a peep as he watches Midi lathering himself all over his pale sleek body. Looking close you can tell hes holding his breath unintentionaly as he watches. His member near full stand now.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:26 am

Finished with himself, the Spirit shifts around. "Archadious, would you like to tell me what sort of things you enjoy in this endeavour? That bring you pleasure? I would like to satisfy you to the fullest if you allow me." On his knees and facing him, he gently begins to wash his broad chest for him. "If you are worried about my permission, you have it fully. Please, you may touch me and do what you like."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:16 am

"I would like you to do the best you can, I want the... Midnight special." Arch holds back a chuckle knowing Midnight wouldnt get the referance probibly. Though I would honestly like to start with you. Its only fair you get to climax too!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:39 pm

It's late when Archadious arrives home, Yasuo and Rai snuggled into bed comfortably asleep together when he checks on them.

He doesn't see Midnight the next day, or the next, everything quietly going back to normal though Yasuo curiously inquires how it was and details, etc... Cy seems rather uncomfortable as the day begins. His hand is on his stomach at breakfast, grumbling about it with a wince. "Addy... Think it might be time fer this one."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:05 pm

Arch makes sure to catch up on some time with the children and his lovers after how busy he has been lately. Arch playfuly chats with Yasuo about how mich detail he wants to know. Patting the side of his cheek he assure him he and Rai taught him verry well. Arch perks up as he starts hearing the comotion from the other side of the table. "Arch I think ets time, ye and Yasuo ready?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:10 pm

There isn't much jealousy from the man, smirking at him playfully when he described it and keeping his thoughts to himself.

Yasuo stands easily, smiling at the giant and his wife. "I thought it felt like time soon, hm? Go ahead, Adneil, we will meet you there. Get him comfortable."

Cyrus makes a hiccuping sound and then grunts under his breath, growing a little green at the gills. "Ugh..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:34 pm

"Aww, darlin ye got this okay! Just one more an yer done. If ye make a mess ill clean et up fer ye." They all make there way to the O.R. as adenil gets teh family rounded up and waiting. "Im sure the lil ones wanna be here when et arrives eh?!" He invited the other men in the house if they wanted to come as well.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:48 pm

"Maybe I shouldn'ta had breakfast, huh?" Cy chuckles weakly, still rubbing his hard protruding stomach. He seems to be handling it better with the addition of Adneil's power helping, nestling himself into the OR bed and seeming pretty calm. "Aye! Am an ol' pro now after 8 kids. Am doin' all right, don't worry." He assures him, waiting patiently with another hiccup.

The two teachers willingly come, Pray trailing behind Sean and watching after the kids with Andre's help while they are occupied. Rai makes an appearance with the others in tow, dragonlings and kids playing a bit noisily. Arch's brood seem excited, knowing something is up but the baby dragons don't seem to care or have any idea as they frolic around.

Yasuo returns from washing up, things already half prepped as they knew the date was approaching. "You think this one is going to surprise us again?" His eyes crinkle at the corners behind his mask, lighthearted. Cy snorts, "I certainly hope not..." Looking to Arch, the blonde gestures him over. "Ready, doctor?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:22 am

"Adneils by Cys side smaller so he can fit and hold his wife hand more fomfortably. He has a smile cheek to cheek extremely excited. "Eye yer a pro fer sure! The first 8 were practice!" He just chuckles to himself. Arch pats the two. Im glad your excited then."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:32 am

Cy seems to appreciate it, lacing his fingers with his and gripping him tightly when they start cutting him open. Green eyes concentrate on the dragon rather than the discomfort, his face grown a little serious given the circumstances.

It's quick as Yasuo is getting relatively practiced at it from four previous surgeries, closing the redhead back up before he washes the egg. He places it with Cyrus carefully, adding to Adneil at his side. "Go ahead and heal him up if you would. This one was extremely smooth since you have changed, Cyrus. Congrats!" Pulling down his mask, he gives another smile. "I like the color of this one." The egg is only a bit bigger than Sanguine's was when she was laid, the base of it an emerald green shining and shifting a kaleidoscope of colors in the light. Its tones are blues, purples and even splashes of red, iridescently never staying the same from different angles.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:39 am

Adenil does as the Dr. Orders and comes back around. "Oi tha one es a nice color isnt et. Reminds me of the cars from that game ye showed me!" Wrapping his arms around the two he places a huge wet kiss on Cys forehead. "Im glad et was easier on the three of ye then!" Arch finnishes pickong up and ushers everyone in to see.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:54 am

Cy runs a hand over it, stroking it and cradling it like he did for the last ones. "I am fond o' green meself! Pretty how it does that." For some reason it slips from his arms, rolling down his torso and not going much farther. "Y'sure ya dried it, doc? Feels damp. Slippery bugger."

Yasuo shakes his head in response, going to Arch and leaning on him as he puts an arm around his shoulders. "I noticed that as well. It seemed to absorb most of the water I used somehow."

He watches as the triplets bombard Cy excitedly when theyburst in, crowding around the egg to see and peppering Cyrus with the same questions they asked outside. 'Is it a boy or a girl?' 'When is it gonna come out?' 'When can we play with them?' and things of that nature which just causes the man to laugh and grin as he tries to answer. The new egg's siblings take their sweet time coming in, Ashe the first one and AJ the last plodding along.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:03 am

"Oi, get yer asses in here ye dwadleing fools. Ets rediculous, yer aunts an uncles made it in befer ye did! Adneil goes to help lift in back into Cys arms. "Oh fuck! Et is a slipperey on innt et! Gotta keep a right good eye on this one. Here have us a towel eh? Just so et dun get away from us again." Its funny watching the dragon fumbleing about tryign to secure it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:11 am

It's Pray who offers a towel helpfully up to him. "Easy as you go, Adneil sir." He murmurs with a little play of a smile gracing his lips. Sean is intrigued. "Were the others not so? Slippery?"

AJ just yawns in response to his father, scratching his neck like a dog with one of his back claws. The twins sit at his feet and peer up curiously as they watch him fumble about with the egg, tails twitching. Sanguine sniffs the air, growling and lowering herself unhappily to the ground farther off. She slinks about, sniffing until she gets to the OR bed, nose leading her to whatever it is Adneil is holding after huffing there. Her tail whips about, smacking the floor as she 'skreees' up at him grumpily.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next