Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 15 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Sol huffs once and makes himself comfy again, making sleepy noises.

Regan (Raisin) chuckles, "Me? No. I'm a musician originally." He turns, pointing at a billboard off a bit in the distance that has him on it, surprisingly enough, debuting a concert he's performing. "But don't worry. You're in good hands. Shopping or food first?"

Devon laughs some more as he watches him, then accepts the record with an exaggerated bow. When he reads the name, his face lights up again, "Tacos. Those things smell great!"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Looking at the poster he furrows a brow, "He looks like you, a brother?" Ciq doesn't quite understand what posters or billboards are. He however understands musician sort of, "A bard?". Thinking about he peers to Sol thinking about giving him more time to sleep, "Food would be nice," prepared to follow.

Vincent claps excitedly kicking his feet like a cheerleader, and punches the air. "If it smells like tacos I should have ate it." he smiles and pops an apple out from his sleeve and bites, "Mmhmm"

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Regan can't help but chuckle a bit, "Something like that. Handsome, isn't he?" He grins, putting a hand to his face proudly. "And, yes, something like a bard." Eyeing him up and down, he seems to settle on something. "Seafood? I lived in Japan for a while. Japanese is great."

"You're really good at that!" Devon laughs some more, applauding him. "What else can you recommend me, oh great magician?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:51 pm

"No, seems like he has things to hide." without missing a beat again and straight forward. "You seem like the better brother, just high as a kite." Ciq thinks about it for a bit, "Seafood? As in eating literal fish....you hunt?" he seems interested now.

"Ah thank you thank you~ I couldn't have accomplished it without such a handsome accomplice." Vincent mentions towards Devon winking, and suddenly twirls sitting in mid-air of course holding himself up with one leg as the other is in the air. "White Snake!" he grins taking it out for the young man,"If I keep this up, I don't think I'll be bored.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:59 pm

He seems only slightly taken aback, growing serious momentarily. "You're very perceptive." Quickly recovering, he continues, "Not hunting, no. It's prepared for you, but, yes literal fish."

Devon gapes, "How can you be bored? I'd never be bored in a place like this! All the people and music~" He seems super excited about it, accepting the next record too.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:19 am

Ciq seems confused at the perceptive part, knowing the word, "I will partake in this seafood then.". Looking towards Solis and then back at Regan, scratching his head, "Thank you.".

Vincent pouts even for a grown man, he rather pulled it off cute. "Not a lot of people come by this old place, always lonely, but there is music however!" he claps soon afterwards and smiles, "I'm happy although to have a customer.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:33 am

"Last question, promise." He flashes a reassuring smile. "Car or walking? Your choice."

"I'm happy to be here! Is this all you do... Mister...?" Devonte tilts his head at him, still smiling all the while.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:53 am

"Walking," Ciq seems a bit happy over this and starts to walk. He has no idea if this is the right direction however, looking over at Regan he waits; "Do children wear clothes?".

Leaning on the cane, "This and occasional flirting; other times eating." he pauses thinking for a moment, "Ah now what of you? Do you usually come into these type of stores?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:07 am

Regan follows because, luckily, he picked the right way. He chats while he walks. "Yes. Have you found his parents or anyone yet? It's only been a day, probably not. I suppose I can help with that too, if you'd like.... I have a question for you now... Where are you from exactly?"

"Those sound good to me." Devonte approaches the counter again and sets down his purchases. "I go into whatever tickles my fancy! This place seemed cool."

Suddenly, there's a knock on the window to the shop. The crazy man on the streetlamp is looking in, pressing himself up against it and making stupid, squished faces.

Devon snorts, making a goofy face back at the dude, "Sorry about him. I hope you have a good window cleaner."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:48 am

"I had heard from his parents, they wanted for me to take care of him." Ciq shifts the boy delicately despite being able to hold him, it was getting a bit tiring. Hearing the question from Regan he looks back, "What does it matter?" it wasn't meant to be rude, but out of curiosity.

Vincent chuckles, "Its fine for Halloween I'll make an outline of his face if the smudge stays in tact for me." he waves at Devon to move aside, "Cable guy reference in 3 seconds, Hope your friend out there can stand it.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:56 am

This doesn't rouse Sol whatsoever.

"Oh, I was just wondering because you seemed confused about some things that are more commonplace. That's all." Regan says, staring straight ahead as they walk.

Devon complies, stepping aside. "Oh, not exactly friend. He may look younger than me, but believe it or not, THAT'S my dad."

The man's short attention span causes him to have already pulled away from the window, though he is still right where he was standing near it. He's peering over his shoulder and talking to the darker haired man behind him, Gray.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:02 am

Ciq looks off, "Ah I see," he simply states pondering on some thoughts. "I'm from Australia." he comes up with on the side, it seems suitable though.

Vincent's shades seem to shift down his nose, caught off guard. Looking at the man outside then Devon, "He'll have to teach me some tricks. I've gotten white hairs from a kid I didn't even bare.". Pulling up his shirt pressing his chest on the glass, "I'm here for you!~" still quoting from Jim Carrey.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:10 am

"Oh, really?" He bites back a smile, obviously not believing him. "I've been there a few times. Nice place."

Devonte laughs in the background.

Cy turns just in time and busts out laughing as well, pretending to pinch his nipples through the glass.

Gray, in the background, merely shakes his head and visibly sighs. A small smile appears on his face after a moment regardless though. He says something and Cyrus simply seems to ignore him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:37 am

"Yes, its nice." Ciq attempts to keep a straight face, despite having Des in the back of his mind scolding. Sniffing the air, there was a scent of fish not to far. He peered down to look at Sol seeing if he noticed the smell as well. "Why are you being nice to me?" standing there he watches Regan.

He only laughs doubling over falling to the ground none the less holding his stomach, "Father of the year right there.". Sitting on the ground Vincent sighs in relief, "Ahhhh...let me ring those up for ya." hoping up he adds them together minus one it coming to a total of $20,"One on the house.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:45 am

Regan stops as well, a rather distant look comes into his eyes and a sad smile spreading across his face. "I had someone ask me the same thing a long time ago... My question to you is, why not?"

Cyrus gives Vincent a thumbs up from outside the window.

"Oh, you don't really have to..." Devon says, rubbing the back of his neck and appearing a bit shy all of a sudden.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am

Thinking to himself noticing something, but not truly sure of the emotion. He looks off and nods to Regan not pushing the subject, "Just be easy on who you are nice too. Not everyone is kind...". The small side of Ciq caring went back into its own dark little corner again, "Lets eat." he opens the door for Regan.

Vincent returns the thumbs up and licks it causing a thumb print on the window. He looks back over at Devon, smiling hands in pockets, "Hey I know they are going to a good home." scratching his nose next. "Here," Vincent writes his name and store number down, "In case you need them to be cleaned or repaired..".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:19 am

Regan simply shakes his head slightly and wanders in after him, seeming fine again as soon as he enters. He does much like Des and speaks quickly in fluent Japanese to get them seated. It's a nice place but not super high-end for Ciq's sake.

Devonte fishes out his wallet and presents him a $20 after a time. He smiles sweetly, "Thanks. That's really great of you. Really." Accepting the store number and his name, an idea strikes him and he snaps his fingers. "Hey, this might sound weird but I think you're interesting looking and, well... I'm a student. I'm in college for fashion and, well, wanna be a model for me some time if I need someone?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:42 am

Following after Regan he sits across from him, laying Sol to where his head would rest on Ciq's lap, "What emotion were you conveying earlier?". He leaned in propping his head up seeming to be comfortable.

"Not a problem!" Vincent leans on the counter thinking it over, "I can't say no to someone cute. So sure I'll be your model give me a call when you need me and I'll fly over.". Plopping down he looks up at the clock on the wall, "Eh its a slow time for my shop need anyone currently?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:48 am

Solis gets woken up only momentarily to protest grumpily at being moved and then nods off again.

"When precisely?" Regan seats himself with a natural grace, sitting rather straight in his seat but casual all the while. He seems just as comfortable. "Hm? Would you like help ordering? Not to be rude but you didn't seem familiar with the concept. We'll get you whatever you'd like. And something for Sol as well to have later."

He merely grins at the 'cute' comment, "I could probably use you some time soon but that means I need to do some prep first and let ya know. So! I can call you? I'll give you my name and number too if ya wanna check in." He searches for something to write with and on.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:09 am

Getting slightly distracted by Sol's protest he smiles slightly, before looking up at Regan. "When mentioning:"I had someone ask me the same thing a long time ago... My question to you is, why not?"" for a shark he did have some good memory. Ciq is slightly embarrassed looking over the menu attempting to understand and sighs. "I'll accept the help..." Ciq grumbles under breath.

Holding out a pen to Devon, "Here, I'll make sure to check in." holding his hand out to write on not minding a little ink. "Should I bring cookies and extra records just in case?" he winks.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:14 am

"Oh. That? I'd say... Bittersweet. I was remembering something. A happier time in my life that I am sad to see gone." He answers honestly, calm and straight faced. "Well, what is your favorite fish or what have you? We'll start from there."

"Yeah! Sure!" He says while writing his name and number. "Thanks... Mister Vincent? I'll be sure to stop in again."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:28 am

"Create more happier times then." Ciq answers smoothing Sol's hair. "Raw meat anything..would be nice, vegetables are disgusting." looking over the wares on the table. Eyeing the chopsticks as if it was some mere torture device.

Vincent grins closing his hand and opening it a paper popping out, "Not a problem and please do it would be nice.". Getting cozily on his seat, and blows a kiss "See you around!".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 am

"...That's easier said than done, my friend." Regan leans over and takes them for him. "I'll get you something else. If you'd like, I don't think anyone would care if you ate with your hands. Hmmm... Sashimi it is then. You can have fish or beef or both. It's thinly sliced and raw. Get however much you'd like."

Devon gives him a wave before he trots out.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:25 am

When he leans over Ciq takes a moment to identify, Regan more thoroughly sniffing a bit, "I'll be fine with a medium plate to share with Sol..I've only found meat works best.". Having one arm over Sol and lays back noticing an aquarium he frowns, "I didn't know fish had jail cells.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:07 am

Regan still smells of his expensive cologne and soap, masculine and masking another more interesting, familiar scent and the hint of his drugs. The sniffing doesn't seem to bother him though he does cock an eyebrow briefly. Turning his head to look at the aquarium, he tries his best not to laugh. "Yes, I suppose that's a good name for them. People put them in there for their own amusement. They enjoy watching them swim around."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum