Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 14 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:37 am

Frowning a bit seeing Ros's reaction, "Are you okay?" Des takes a step forward. Turning slowly into an adult, this time however in comfy plaid pjs with no shoes, but still wearing gloves and those rings.

Floating still upon the cold water, Ciq begins to blink tilting his head up to look about.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:45 am

He peers back up, more surprised at his concern than anything else. "Oh, yeah! Sorry." Ros offers a weak smile, "Well? 'cause if you are, I'd offer you a drink or something but there isn't much here."

Solis is no longer with him, sitting in a corner of the room and making growling and grunting noises to himself. He's rocking back and forth and seems fine, just amusing himself.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:28 am

"Can't lie to me about being fine." adding that before walking over hands in his pockets. Looking over at the watch, he nods "I'll stick for a bit, and no worries about drinks. I'll stick around till you get sleepy and so I can tuck you in.". "I heard brother when he mentioned you, how many do you have?" Des asks out from blue sitting in mid-air reaching under there would be some air.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:45 am

"Oh.. I just thought... Ah, nevermind." He shakes his head to himself, turning away and wandering to the cupboard in the kitchen and pulling something out. It's simply a bottle of water which seems to be only thing in there. It's a small kitchen connected directly to the livingroom so they can still converse easily. He leans back on the counter quietly, opening it. "You might be waiting a while. I don't sleep much. If you have somewhere to be, that's okay, really." Ros admits, sipping his water. He seems to ponder the question briefly, "That's a hard one... Twelve or so? Brothers and sisters. So thirteen children including me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:45 pm

"Hate to be at a family reunion.." looking about he leans against the wall. He shrugs, "I don't have anywhere to be really, just keeping to a schedule. Hm," growing silent Des looks up at the ceiling and then towards Ros, "What were you thinking?".

Ciq dips down into the water and resurfaces climbing out. Pulling open the fridge slowly to take out two pieces of meat, holding it out to Solis. "Little fish here." Ciq takes up the other one munching on it with two bites before sitting down in front of Solis.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:56 pm

"I would too, honestly." Ros turns a bright red color and begins to stammer a bit, "Well, I-- you---" He grunts in a bit of frustration at himself and doesn't continue.

Sol trots on his hands and knees excitedly over to him, sniffing his way to the chunk of meat in his hand and taking it rather delicately in his mouth before consuming it at a startling pace. He plops down on his rump in front of him after and burps lightly. He holds out his arms in Ciq's general direction like a toddler wanting to be held. "Eeeh!" He grunts at him, waving them slightly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Des cocks an eyebrow smiling, "Oh? I do wish to have a sensual moment with you, and.." he scratches the back of his neck now embarrassed himself. Walking over towards Ros reaching out to stroke his face. "Hm how mad will you be if I get you to wait?" before Ros could answer Des chews his own lip and leans in kissing almost roughly. Not pulling away completely, but keeps one hand on Ros's face stroking with a thumb upon the cheek keeping eye contact.

Picking up Sol having him on his hip, kicking the fridge close while walking away from it. "Bath time.." Ciq adds walking towards the pool jumping inside scrubbing Solis with his hands not minding which area was what. Rubbing Sol's face with his own however, Ciq begins to sniff Sol checking if his scent was on.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Ros' eyes close, relishing in the kiss for a moment before opening them again to meet his gaze. He's still blushing, looking downward shyly after a moment and answers in a quiet way, "I wouldn't say mad... If that's what you want... It's probably better anyways."

Sol squawks in surprise at the sudden sensation of water, flailing a teensy bit and then calming, huffing to himself. He squirms a lot as he's scrubbing him and whines, some of the dirt is very old and caked on. It seems it's been a long time since he's had a bath. Sol smells of blood and the dirt and grime on him and water with a very small hint of Ciq. He takes note of the sniffing and leans his own face close and licks him, sniffing and nuzzling happily like a dog.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Des slowly nods, resting his forehead on Ros's relaxing. "Yea,.." it trails off softly and his body grows heavy on Ros. Soft murmurs coming from Des it seems he had grown to relaxed with Ros's presences and fell asleep. His body was pretty lean in muscle wise weighing, 153 lbs he had even managed to sneak a arm in between the other reaper's arm and body so it gripped right below those buns.

Ciq grunts closing one eye from the lick and continues to scrub not as rough as it seems, plopping Sol on the edge to go down below a small cup board was there inside it contained some soap and few other products in totes keeping it from getting wet. Swimming back up it was only the type of soap used for dishes. Squirting some on his hands starting to scrub again hoping this may work, "Hnnn....".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Ros seems only mildly surprised, smiling just faintly when he realizes. He keeps him upright easily but ultimately after a moment, shifts, and picks him up bridal-style carefully. He's very strong, holding him with ease and taking him to the bedroom to tuck him in.

It seems to work a bit better but Sol continues fussing. "Eeeckkk! 'top! 'iq! Nuuu!" He huffs more and tries to get away from him, whining. "Duck! Duck!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Ciq grumbles under breath and pauses, looking around before dunking Sol quickly to get soap off. Picking up Sol he sets him down on the edge, climbing out next to Sol laying there for a moment until an alarm goes off. A soft grumble comes again tossing the bottle of soap at it.

A shop down the road with neon guitar out in front naming records it sold. Within loud blaring rock music was at full throttle; rows and rows of shelves filled with records to boxes even posters. A counter was in the corner where a window rested right near it there Vincent sat with magazine over his face snoring.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Sol looks much better clean, his skin a pretty pale color with a few small scars here and there. His hair is still pin-straight but obviously red-brown underneath all that dirt. He perks up as the alarm goes off, giving a growl.

"Ooooyyyy! Gray!" Comes a loud voice from across the street. "You think that man's dead?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Ciq looks at Sol, eyeing him and sighs in relief satisfied, stumbling up to his feet Ciq gets lazy dressed regular t-shirt, human skin slowly forming. This t-shirt was pure black and tightly forming upon his muscles and some normal jeans with boots. Looking at Sol, he walks over rubbing his forehead against his.

Vincent turns his head slowly, magazine slowly going down he wiggles his shades and sticks a tongue out; being silly it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Sol giggles, drooling happily and grinning with his sharp, sharp teeth. He gropes around and reaches for Ciq's face, putting his hands on either side of it.

The man yelling is actually halfway up a steetlamp and gives a wave, hanging onto it with one arm. The Gray person he was referring to is standing at the bottom of it, pay little mind to the crazy redhead and checking his cellphone.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Eskimo kissing Sol, allowing him to grope and roam without care. Picking up to where Sol would be sitting on Ciq's arm. Grabbing a leather jacket on the way out, to wrap about the boy jogging down stairs. Walking outside this shop looking about for Regan. "Why did I agree.." Ciq mumbles under breath, questioning his life at the moment, but wouldn't admit he was happy about Sol coming into his life.

Vincent waves in return, grabbing the window cover slowly pulling it down making faces as it goes down as if being crushed. Obviously the shop keeper is really bored currently, as it goes down completely it pops back up showing now he is reading a book with glasses over his shades.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Solis grunts with each step he takes, seeming to like the noise of his voice being forced up and down as he jostled about. He laughs to himself and wriggles a bit in his grasp, happier than he was earlier with the bath.

Regan will be waiting patiently enough, sunglasses still on and humming to himself.

Another figure steps out of a shop, sipping coffee, stopping when he sees the man on the streetlight and chuckling. They seem to know each other, chatting quietly a moment before the coffee-drinking blonde crosses the street toward Vincent. The other two seem to be waiting.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:12 pm

He pauses in mid-walk face palming, "We never discussed a restaurant.." Ciq glances about before walking back to the cafe. Watching Sol amuse himself, once in a while rubbing his head affectionately against Solis's. Noticing Regan ahead he pauses looking over straightening up a bit.

Vincent notices the blonde coming over and slowly sinks down behind the desk only to pop up when this figure appears inside. He would be wearing a mustache and monocle having a fancy accent.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Sol eventually searches out a nice spot on Ciq to rest his head, yawning a bit.

Regan takes a second to notice him, waving and giving one of his dazzling smiles. "Hey there. I see you still have the kid! How's he doing?"

This causes him to pause in mid-stride, blinking once and then twice in confusion. He laughs, face lighting up. "Excuse me?" He says between chuckles. "Did you have that on before?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Looking over at Regan he nods slightly, "Solis is good, tired it seems." Ciq adds on the last part. Adjusting the leather jacket about Sol to cover his face bit from the sun, "I'll follow you.".

"Yes, quite...mmmmnnggh~," sinking back down behind the desk and back up. "Crazy rich guy taking over my job. " Vincent waves and smiles with a chuckle, "Who me? I didn't have anything on.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:58 pm

"Solis? That's an interesting name." He continues to smile, lowering his voice a bit for the child. "Are you still up for going? You seem to have your hands full."

He lets out another laugh, blue eyes sparkling. Approaching the counter, he leans on it and pushes up his fake glasses. "Cool shop you've got here. I was wondering if you could recommend anything to me?" The man is young and healthy, having an almost glowing aura about him. He is obviously a kind and outgoing person from the get-go and very cute.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Cocking an eyebrow he looks over at Sol. "I don't go back on plans," brushing Sol's hair from his face he looks at Regan, "Care to try?".

"Well hello there superman, I have plenty on sale from 50s to 80s. I recommend all of them, but I believe in Music is life." Vincent wiggles his sunglasses with a smile. "What type of taste do you have?" he offers leaning in too.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:50 pm

"Well, okay. I have more than enough cash to pay for him too. Does he need anything? Clothes?" We can go shopping." He seems to think on this, studying Solis. "I may not be strong enough. He's pretty big! I do kick boxing but he's not exactly a small child. How old do you think is?"

"Anything, really, I guess. I'm not really picky. It might be pretty lame of me to say, but 80s is pretty cool. My dad grew up then so I've heard quite a bit of it." He smiles back, sipping his coffee once more which smells of pumpkin spice and is iced.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:12 pm

"Clothes would be suitable for him, what do you want in return." Ciq adds right afterwards used to there being a catch to everything. Looking over Solis he didn't take in thought of how big this boy was, "13 summers?" not sure himself, "Sol." Ciq asks Ciq's hand under his chin gently.

"80's ain't to bad, I think there are a few Michael Jackson records over there." Vincent points over to the first box closer inspection it was in alphabetic order and year. "Butttttt if you like Huey Lewis and The News...well that may get a bit more interesting." joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Solis makes a noise in the back of his throat, hardly opening those sightless eyes of his.

"Nothing. I have enough money to give to people. And I enjoy doing it. You're probably not interest in that though, eh? But, anyways, buying for him will be nothing." He peers up and down the street. "Now, where would you like to go?"

"Do you have a favorite?" He asks curiously, wandering over to where he mentioned.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:37 pm

"You guessed right on that." without missing a beat, "I don't know, where clothes are sold." he wasn't sure on where to go especially for kids. He takes the hint from Solis and holds him closer, "Are you a scientist?".

"On the contrary dear Watson I dooo-hoo~" Vincent gets up sliding over with a cane. "If your blue and you don't know where to go too. Why don't you go to where fashion sits." walking like a penguin to the t's in the 80's pulling out Taco's album. "Now this is my favorite besides, Corey Hart." he winks holding out another record, but balancing it with a cane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum