Blood and Waffles

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:45 pm

"...I really appreciate the company. It's an awfully lonely occupation..." He doesn't say much more than that about it, obviously a personal subject. He sighs as Des continues, nodding faintly. "I know. I've been around a long time as it is. Gen was the only one doing it before my grandfather fell from grace. I'm one of the oldest of the kids... Gram and Gramps never had any kids besides my dad. I never met Gramps but my Grams is still around. Sorta." He laughs as he finishes, "You're telling me."
October
Admin

http://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Des couldn't help, but laugh along side Ros, "Have you had one try doing a fiddle challenge yet?". He pauses listening in on the Gram and Gramps part, "I'll definitely have to meet the folks at some point." looking up at the ceiling a light hanging up above, "Yea it is a pretty lonely occupation.".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:43 pm

"You'd have to ask my father about that one but, honestly, it sounds like something he would've done before he was Satan." He cocks his head a bit. "Well, my father is around... somewhere. He's hard to find. And as for Grams, she's not really someone you want to meet. When she passed and went to Hell, my Gramps took a liking to her and locked her up and, y'know, kinda forced her into everything. She just sits in her room and doesn't do anything. Her spirit was broken a long time ago before I was born." Ros shrugs like this is all nothing, perfectly normal, "What about your family?"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:11 pm

"Ah, well we'll meet him at some point or not who knows?" it didn't seem to bother Des about the situation of his mother. "Its okay then, I can understand on not meeting her in particular. Spirits are easily broken and can't be mended at times.." looking to the side thinking about the question. "Their all pretty different, but now days who knows what they are like. I only have one that visits me and that is Ironia, she drops in from heaven from time to time to say hello." pausing he scratches his head.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:23 pm

"And as for my siblings, you may want to steer clear of a few of them. Sakuya and Axel. Leon is friendly enough but... Lust... You have to be careful." He laughs, "No turning your back on him or he might "surprise" you. He can be a little to friendly." He makes a noise indicating he was going to say something else and is cut short.

"Forgive me for interrupting." A calm voice says near them, as if they suddenly just appeared. "I heard my name a few times and sensed..." The new man's gaze falls to Des, "Something...

Ros perks up, seeming to recognize him, "Oh! Genocide! I'm sorry about that."

"Hello!" Comes another, higher pitched, friendlier voice from behind the other man, exactly the same in almost all appearances to Genocide save for his hairstyle and the color of his clothes.

"Vein. Hello to you too." Ros gives him a little wave, turning toward Des and bowing his head apologetically. "Sorry for accidentally summoning them on you. Des, this Genocide and Vein. Gen, Vay, this is Des."
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:48 pm

"Good evening," Des does a small wave smiling, "No worries its a pleasure in meeting them. I have face to a name now." he smiles offering for them to sit now, "Come and join if you wish, unless you were among-st doing something.".

He looks over at Genocide noting his gaze, "If you keep staring I'm gonna have to wave and giggle like a school girl." joking of course. Looking back and forth between the two Des grins, "Twins!".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:57 pm

"We wouldn't want to intrude on this pleasant date of yours." Genocide shrugs casually. "Maybe another time. We were merely curious who this otherworldly person was we were sensing with our precious Ros. I do hope you're behaving yourself on your visit, Des. It isn't often worlds collide like this as they have."

Vein gives Des a smile at his exclamation, still hanging out behind Gen a bit and remaining quiet.

Ros seems mildly embarrassed by all of this attention, fiddling with his chopsticks as Gen speaks. Piping up after he's finished, the Reaper murmurs, "Gen and Vay are one of the first beings of this world in existence. They maintain order around here with the others..."
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:44 pm

"Why thank you for not wishing to intrude.I know quite a lot of people who enjoy intruding." Des shakes his head with a smile in remembrance, "It is a unique opportunity to occur;" pausing he grins at the behaving part. "Behaving is different by definition of character." growing cozy he looks over at Ros, "Ah, I see no wonder their ears are burning.".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:25 pm

"Yes." Gen says, nodding in agreement with Ros. "I am Death itself and my brother here is Life. It can be a bit complicated to explain. We are omniscient, so to speak, created simply to keep tabs on things in the hierarchy rather than act. And what is it you do, Des, if I may ask?"

Vein turns while Gen is speaking again, distracted. It seems he's spied a pregnant woman and smiles happily, giving her a friendly wave.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:59 pm

"Not complicated what so ever actually, interesting to me. Its nice to know you guys keep a nice balance." leaning on his hand keeping Gen in his sight eyes following about curiously not out of sexual interest. "This may come off a bit weird, but I wouldn't mind stripping you down to run some tests." Recalling Gen's question, "Oh right, I'm a retired Reaper...with many occupation connecting to it however. Although most are locked away and left with the newer generation. Althought right now, my interests are into Ros currently: romantically. So I may possibly be going back into reaping, tinking and going back into my old lab coat."

Looking over at who Vay was waving at he looks to her belly and nods, "I see the life part.".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:10 am

Vein steps out in front of Gen finally, a displeased look on his face at the way Des is speaking to his brother. Genocide tuts softly, placing a hand on Vay's shoulders to reassure him whispering something that sounds akin to 'darling.'

"I see," Genocide says thoughtfully, glancing at Ros who's ears are completely red at this point, "That is all we wished to know. I suppose we shall take our leave then. I hope you two have a good time."

"See you guys," Ros says weakly.

With that, they both disappear, fading out of existence quite literally but not before Vein has a chance to give Des a scathing glare.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Des looks a bit puzzled at Vein reaction and shrugs. Looking over at Ros he leans on his hand, "How is the food?" he offers looking at his ear smiling, reaching out to turn Ros's face to look each other in the eye. Leaning in to kiss Ros's lips.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Ros goes to answer his question as he leans in but is severely interrupted by said kiss, only half a word getting out before it's smothered. His mask is pushed up just enough, luckily, as he was eating. He kisses him back, hesitantly and shyly, a small gesture.

When Des pulls away, he tries again to answer, "I-it's good." He stammers out, swallowing as his ears turn a darker shade of red.

"Wh-what did you mean exactly by starting reaping again?"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:14 pm

"Well you did state it was a lonely occupation. I'll pick up reaping again to assist you and keep you company." wiping his lip filling both cups of sake, "Glad you enjoy it, want to bring anything back for any of your brothers?".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:21 pm

"You don't have to do that..." He says with a small frown. "We just met and everything and I dunno why anyone would."

"Uhm," He looks at the table at the half-finished food. "Maybe Xavier. He doesn't eat enough."
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Ordering extra he lays down exact change and tip. "You do have a point," Des taps his chin thinking about it, "How about after 137 dates we'll see how it goes then?" offering it seems. "We'll try this and see if he eats the whole thing. Any reason he doesn't eat enough?" Des asks showing some concern.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:00 am

"Why 137?" He seems curious, shrugging. "Mm. He'll have help if he doesn't... Oh, I dunno, he's just one of those people that forgets between work and stuff. It just doesn't occur to him, I guess?"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:03 am

"Its my favorite number." Des suggests hearing the next part he nods slowly. "Sounds like how my daughter operates," ordering another thing of sake and some more food taking a brown bag setting it aside. "I ordered you something different for tomorrow." looking over at Ros, "Ready to head out?".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:16 am

"Well, sure. That sounds fine. 137 it is." He nods once, adjusting his mask and standing. "Thank you for the meal. Did you want to head to my place now or do something else?" Ros offers, voice still rather shy.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:30 am

Tilting his head to the side, Des smiles tilting the mask up just enough and plants another kiss. "Not a problem, and lets head to your place." taking up the brown bag holding it for Ros as if it was groceries. ""Ah! Before we do however.." he hops up forming back in to a child; flipping the mask on completely, "I'm ready!".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:00 am

Ros reaches out, balancing the bag in one arm and places his other hand on Des' head. The world seems to shift downward with a falling feeling as though going through the rabbit hole. The power flowing through Ros' fingertips is hot like the rest of him and tingles; that same sickly sweet smell that he carries overpowering them for a few seconds.

It passes but the air remains stagnant and unfathomably hot as they appear in a plain looking, dimly lit apartment. It seems extremely normal besides the strange air, white and beige like the person didn't care to paint it. It's clean and almost untouched, not very homey on the surface and starkly impersonal.

Ros removes his mask with a relieved sigh and wanders over to set it on a small table, not seeming to notice the strange man standing in the middle of the room. The man has a patient look on his face, as if waiting for something.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:17 am

Des mumbles a few words and a chilly air whips around him it sounds strange. A faint glow comes from his clothing, just to keep him cool. Looking around he tilts his head reaching out to touch the walls, passing the guy standing in the middle. "You have company." Des sings out wanting to find a window to peer through curiously.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:35 am

Ros turns sharply to see who it is and then visibly relaxes when he recognizes the man. "Oh, hello, Xavier. My friend here got you something to eat." He wanders over to him, presenting some of the food carefully.

Xavier stands tall and thin, willowy almost in build. He's white, not pale, but quite literally a papery white color with pale silver eyes to match. His hair, the oddest thing about him, wisps out behind him like white smoke, curling this way and that. It isn't solid whatsoever it seems, with a mind of its own. He reaches out slowly and accepts the food without so much as a twinge of expression. "Brother." Is all he says, soft and distant, as if a voice calling in a far-off dream. His voice strikes a chord of familiarity for most people in my world that are used to having nightmares. Xavier leans toward Ros briefly, whispering something and placing a finger on a specific part of his brother's arm before he glances at Des. "Dream well." It seems to be his way of bidding farewell and he heads to the door to leave, quiet and calculated.

Outside is a view of a large, dark city. It seems to be nighttime with a blank void of an abyss for a sky and dark gray and black buildings. Looming in the distance is a huge Gothic castle that is akin to a church, yet completely black and out of place in all the modern conveniences around. Below, it seems someone is being mugged and beaten on the street, strange people passing by with horns, wings, and the like and each treating it as a sort of inconvenience and carrying on their way.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Whistling softly he turns back looking at Ros, "Busy guy indeed." leaning beside the window taking some caution in not being seen. Walking about this room he pauses looking at his watch. "Its near morning, I'm happy to have you safely home." Des blows a kiss and walks ahead towards a dark corner looking back at Ros. "How about we eat here at some point?" Des offers leaning against the wall hands holding him up.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Ros sighs to himself before his attention is brought back to Des and he tilts his head. "Are you still planning on staying? It's just us here now.. I understand if you've got to go..." He looks at the floor, hiding his expression whether he realizes it or not.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top