Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 19 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:52 am

Regan gives a nod of agreement, "That sounds fine to me." He peers up at the sky as well and then looks ahead, "Lead the way, my friend."

Solis relaxes a little and sighs into him, reaching for his shark and hugging it close.

"Well," He begins, leaning back on the bed, "I don't do anything besides work. I'm almost always by myself so... I don't really do anything because... why bother?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:27 am

It does take Ciq a minute to gather his bearings, and starts to walk. Glancing around a bit to assure himself it was the correct way. "Why were you at Wrench Monkies in the first place?" he asks walking across the street to head down an alleyway. Seeing Sol relax, made a slight yawn come from Ciq.

"Hm," Des frowns thinking of what he said and stares at the ceiling just laying there. "How did you show up at the club then? Work?" Des starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Regan shrugs as he walks along, "Same reason I gave your friend there, I just like cars. Sometimes I wander around... It might make more sense when I get a chance to explain to you."

"Yeah. Some person in the alley near your place. I am surprised you didn't notice...." He stares up at the ceiling as well as he speaks, continuing, "Your place just looked safe enough for me to wear my mask inside without strange looks so I stopped in for a drink."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:20 am

Reaching the garage, and going inside it still seemed pretty dead despite it being open. Jogging up the stairs inside the garage it went to Ciq's room. His eyes widening a bit to the items inside, he sets down Sol hoping this is familiar. Looking towards Regan he waited patiently for him to come inside. The pool had some of his clothes floating in it due to movers placing Sol's items inside. Looking to the fridge it was still as he left it, not that anyone would find a murdered body inside. Just a lot of steak meat and it a bit messy inside with some packages being broken open. The blue shag carpet was stained because of it.

Des perks up hearing about the person who died next to the building, "Yea, I noticed, although I didn't sense you coming to pick up the soul. It was kind of a surprise to see the soul just disappear.." laying on his side he stared at Ros propping the head with one hand, "Needless to say, when seeing you it kind of made me smile a bit to wide.". Pausing a bit, looking down at Ros's belly button in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:45 am

Regan follows along at a calm, normal pace, entering in a bit later than Ciq. He looks around at everything, seeming satisfied. There's a fully made, twin-sized bed put in a corner just for him and shampoo, toothbrush and other things of that nature brought in as well. The fridge seems to remind him of something, "Ah, how are you doing on food, anyways?"

Solis clutches onto his shark, sniffing at the floor and the air before slinking around, smelling new things. He hides under the bed almost immediately, a content sigh coming from him soon after.

"Yeah? How come?" He asks quietly, looking to him and watching him carefully.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Ciq tilted his head to the side staring off at the bed. Seeing Solis crawl around and soon under the bed he went. Looking over at Regan, "We will last for today, perhaps I should visit him today." his eyes were kept on Regan's back and soon blushes scratching his cheek and eyes casting to the side,"Want to tag along?".

"I didn't except a reaper to be wearing a cute bunny mask." Des had looked up when answering and smirked. "So you surprised me, and perked my interest...but I believe without the mask...a part of me would have still been attracted to host a conversation." Laying on his back now Des stretches and yawns growing comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:15 am

"Oh? Where to?" He asks, giving no indication as to whether he noticed the staring or not. His eyebrows raise above his sunglasses and he sounds rather surprised.

Ros pauses, gazing at the ceiling for a time as he processes this, shaking his head and glancing to Des. "Tell me about yourself....?" It's posed as a question, an innocent request.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:07 am

"Butcher shop," Ciq responds causal looking over in Sol's direction. Looking at the center where his pool was, he steps upon a button at which pops into the ground and resurfaces on the ceiling. It closes off the small pool with a metal casing, "It'll be quick and down the road." he mentions thinking of Sol.

The question caused Des to momentarily shut down, "..what would you want to know?" he started not used to being asked or not the type to talk about himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:27 pm

"As long as it will be quick. I'd still like to speak with you." He says simply, flashing him one of his gorgeous smiles. "Are you sure he will be okay?"

"Anything...? Unless you don't want to say... Whatever you're comfortable with." Ros turns to his side, facing Des with a look of concern.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Tilting his head to the side at Regan, "I think he will be fine," walking towards the front door opening it. "We'll have some time alone to speak." waiting for Regan to exit first he glanced back towards the bed.

"Stay Sol." Ciq spoke out.

Scratching his cheek trying to think of possibly what he hasn't told Ros. "Um well..I love the color green. You know the part of me being God's slave pretty much." suddenly something popped in his mind causing those bright features to dim. "I'll have to tell you about Chronos someday..." he mentions under breath that particular subject is obvious of what he was avoiding now. "Um..." Des perked up afterwards although bouncing back to normal, "Ah! I do enjoy video games!".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:42 pm

He nods his head, becoming a tad serious, "As long as you're sure we'll be alone." He exits first, waving a hand in thanks and putting the other in his pocket. "Lead the way."

There comes a sigh from under the bed and nothing else.

Ros' concern grows when he mentions Chronos. It seems to trigger a reflex and he reaches out and pats him gently before he goes back to normal. Retracting his hand, he smiles. "I have never really played any. A little with one of my younger brothers and sisters but they're... difficult."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Closing the door behind himself with a soft click sound of it locking. Jogging down the stairs Ciq doesn't wait till reaching outside the garage. Looking in the direction of which they were heading it was pretty clear no one was around.

Looking over at Ros when being pet, he reaches over pulling Ros close into an embrace. "They are difficult my hands can do anything, but play games." he keeps one arm under Ros's head the other resting on his waist,"Ziq would perhaps get along with your younger brothers and sisters. The robot is more in tune with up to date with everything, except for her vocabulary.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Regan remains with one hand in his pocket, glancing at his watch on his free wrist. He smiles faintly at Ciq when he reaches him, gesturing for them to go. "Y'know..." He begins as they start walking, "I am surprised you've put up with me this long today."

Ros seems surprised by this, gazing at him shyly as he speaks. "Ah... Well, I am not sure. Wrath and Envy don't play very nice, is what I'm saying... If you can imagine. They broke the TV and the games and systems last time I tried."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:04 am

Ciq begins to walk along side Regan, "I don't find you a threat anymore..." he mentions looking dead ahead where a butcher shop was in sight. "I was experimented on and mating abused...so I've never been granted any sort of relief. You are not a scientist..." Ciq glances at Regan with the most serious look, "You are interesting also.".

"Then it would be a bad idea for Ziq to play with them, she would possibly cry seeing her circuit friends being destroyed." looking a bit worried about his somewhat daughter. "We'll play some games together then, you'll just have to bare with me on how bad I play." Des looks a bit embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:12 am

Regan's smile fades to an expression of seriousness, nodding slowly. "Well, I am glad... I don't plan on hurting you..." He trails off, looking to the butcher shop curiously.

Ros can't help but chuckle, cuddling up to him almost hesitantly, "I'm not any good either, so that's fine. As long as you forgive me for sucking equally as hard." He chews his lip, trying to think of something else to say. "So... Green, huh?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:07 am

It seems rather normal from the outside, but within was a very tall particularly man wrapped in bandages most of it stained in blood. He was however working carelessly with a butcher knife hacking away. Despite it looking careless he knew exactly what he was doing, just slightly bored. Ciq nods, "Comforting." he adds looking to the side pausing in walk, "What were you wishing to discussion?".

"I bet you will be way better then me." looking Ros over he smiles, "Are you okay?" Des adds smiling at the green question, "Yea its a color I've been strangely attached too. All shades and type, before that it was black and gold...you'll meet Marwol at that point.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:14 am

"Myself." He says while looking around, "As much as I'd rather not, there are things you should know about me before I help care for Solis. It is... sensitive." Regan attempts another smile but this one is rather strained, forced almost.

Ros peers around and then down at himself and nods slowly, "Yeah? Do I not seem okay?" He seems worried by him asking but nods, still actively listening. "Marwol? A friend?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:58 am

Ciq is having his head tilt and leans back against the wall. Crossing those arms Ciq kept his full attention on Regan, "I'm listening, however.." Ciq raises his hand, "Be more yourself, you don't have to force an act on my behalf.".

Des nods, "You seem perfectly fine, just." leaning in he kisses Ros gently, but chews on the bottom lip gently before pulling back. "You seem rather...unsure or hesitant on cuddling up..is it because of earlier?" referencing to the beating worried about Ros.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:22 am

Regan chuckles faintly, a tad nervous it seems, and crosses his arms, glancing down at the ground. "...That is a little hard to do since we've only really just met... I will tell you, however, that I am a busy man. I've mentioned this. I travel a lot for work and can be gone for a while." He trails off, almost as though he doesn't wish to continue. "I'll give you my number. You can call me any time. I may not always be able to answer but I'll get back to you as quickly as I can."

"I guess maybe a bit... I am just... I dunno. I'm sorry?" Ros offers weakly. However, he scoots closer, wrapping his arms around Des and tries to relax, sighing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:56 am

Staring at the number bewildered by it, then at Regan. "Call? Do you mean letters?" obvious he hadn't know what a phone is. Ciq nods slowly, "Busy I can work with." looking back at the butcher shop. "I'll be here." Ciq points back at Monkey Wrench.

"Why are you apologizing? You haven't wronged in anyway." Wrapping arms about Ros and nuzzling his face, relaxing himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:02 am

Regan pauses a moment while he processes Ciq not knowing what a phone is, slowly fishing his cellphone out and presenting it. "These. You can put that number in using the keys and it'll call this phone of mine and we can talk. In case you need me... Anyways, I wrote my address on the back of that too. Don't go giving those out to anyone, okay?" He smiles, the last part being a bit of a joke.

Ros grows a little flustered. "I don't know! ...I just have... walls up sometimes, y'know? I don't mean it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:38 am

Leaning in close Ciq scrunches his nose, "I'll see about getting Robin to assist with one.." he looks back at Regan and then the paper. "I'll drop by for help on that device.." Ciq points at the phone still a bit odd about it.

Des chuckles smiling, "Its fine to have walls..." having a soft soothing voice possibly from almost falling asleep or just calm. Rubbing Ros's back next, and intertwining his legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Regan watches him for a long moment and then inhales deeply, tense. As he searches for the right words his hand reaches up and begins to scratch at his arm almost vigorously, a subconscious gesture, before he begins. His voice is low, almost hasty, "I suppose it's not too much of a secret that I do drugs. Are you aware of those?"

Ros attempts to relax, thoughtful. "Is there anything you'd like to do? Sightseeing?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Those eyes a bright ruby staring up questioned by that object, "Drugs?". Folding the paper away, "They don't sound interesting," looking off towards the butcher house. Leaning close Shark Bait licked Raisin's neck curiously, pulling away offended.

"Sure! Let's see what this world has to offer!" Kiwi hopped up stretching happily, "Any rules I should know about before walking out into your world?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:45 pm

He shivers at the touch in spite of himself, frowning and bringing that same hand up to the spot, a confused look on his face. "So no...? Well, they aren't good. I am not... I can't..." The man struggles a moment with himself, appearing impossibly tired, haggard almost.

"Just... be careful? Don't trust anyone." Ros shrugs, standing up. "We may run into some of my family knowing my luck too...." The last bit is quieter, exasperated.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum