Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 11 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:13 pm

"Go right ahead." He gives a shrug, smiling calmly and not paying much mind to the scars. Something crawls out from underneath the collar of his hoodie and slides up to the skin on his eye, curling around it and glowing faintly for a moment before remaining there.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 pm

Rubbing his hand together and holding it out a flame appeared lighting up his cig. Sitting down on the desk, "A pet?" he mentions pointing out the thing crawling. Inhaling and breathing out puffing some smoke rings.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:35 pm

Ros is alarmed at its appearance, clapping a hand over his eye to cover it. "N-No... It's my brother's... His, uh, mark." He looks away, avoiding his gaze and shifting uncomfortably as apparently there is more to this story.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:45 pm

"Story telling time?" he teases now sitting Indian style on the desk punching it. A bottle surfaces up with glasses. He begins to drink; pouring some in the extra glass with straight rum. "I'm gonna take a wild hit for a home-run. Is it a tracker type thing? A spy cam? Or oh this is my favorite I own you type mark." pointing at his scars. "I have plenty of those just not as fancy." Des takes another inhale breathing out making light of the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:54 pm

"The... last one." He says, rather sadly, staring down at the floor. "You're not the only one that thinks I'm cute." Ros sighs, rubbing the spot that he is still covering. "I don't really want to talk about it. Unless really fucked up stories involving Satan are your thing."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:08 pm

"Ah...You had Satan..Lucy? Or do you have a different Satan? The one I know is pretty much," Des hops off the desk and struts in high-heels and whips around. "Don't touch such things you don't understand, uh you are such a pain Des. Stop messing with that! I'll burn you for it!" and he throws his hand out as if throwing a fireball. "In his defense he did take it in the butt by a big ass dragon...so he took the female role in the relationship. I think it suits his blonde hair and baby blue eye stance." Shrugging at it and plopping back down on the desk. "In the same aspect do you wanna hear some fucked up stories about God? Cuz that is going to need.." he looks over at the bottle, "9 or 10 of those...glad to say I'm not the only one who thinks like that.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:14 pm

Ros wriggles as a chill runs up his spine at the name 'God.' "No thank you! I don't really like scary stories. Even the name just... ugh. As for my brother, he's way different.. Sakuya is more..." He pauses, searching for the word. "Sinister. He's almost as scary as dad was." Watching Des curiously, he pipes up again, "I wonder if you know any of them... Or someone named Gen?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:30 pm

"Uh..hm..." laying on the desk and reaching in the darkness of under this desk, sitting back up with a book, "I know nobody by that name." he repeats the action book disappearing. "Agreed on that turn of the note, and only people I know really is a handful..They think i'm dead actually, long story with that none the less.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:37 pm

He looks moderately disappointed, "Ah well. I only get along with a few of my siblings anyways." The snake on his face moves eyes, shifting over to the other one and giving off its faint glow again. "That's what happens when you have so many and we're all so different though. Some of them can't help it." Cocking his head, Ros is curious. "How do they not find you?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:49 am

Des only smiles at the last comment and looked away. "Sorry I don't know your siblings, and most be one hell of a mother to pop out so many kids." taking up another drink. "Its moved again just to let you know." looking over at the wall, "Mm! So have any plans tonight? I'm asking you out just as...I can't say acquaintances because I do have an interest in sleeping with you.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:11 am

"Yeah, my mom is actually my dad. It happens a lot with Devils since all of us can have k--" He stops, blinking as what Des is saying sinks in. Suddenly, he lets out a laugh, cheeks reddening just slightly. "If you just want to sleep with me, just ask. You don't have to pretend to want to take me out to do it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:45 am

Des laughs holding his gut, "Hey I'm hungry I think of my stomach before I do anything, That and its polite I do have some mannerisms.". He pauses thinking about the devil thing, "Huh so I better wear a rubber or aim for the face." jokingly he states, "What kind of food do you eat?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:25 am

He nods, continuing to chuckle at the other man's attitude though he's still blushing ever so slightly. "We can try a rubber but, well, my natural body temperature is super high. Might wear it down too much... Y'know, friction, heat, makes holes...You can probably aim wherever if you're nice about it, too. I don't really mind." Reaching up, Ros rubs the back of neck again in slight embarrassment. "Food? Uh, I'm cool with anything. What do you like?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 pm

"Ah so money shots understood." Hopping off the desk he formed into a child like manner with black hair and green highlights. "Food is food, but I am hankering for seafood!" Des tilts his head and folds those arms, "Question is which place is open..eh." stripping down while walking towards the closest. Pulling out a Onesie it was a t-rex, "Sucks these went extinct.." it had a long tail with a large head covering his head. Putting on red indie shoes, "Alright my escape artist outfit is prepared.." he looks over at Ros, "Ready?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Ros' blushing intensifies and he lowers his mask back down over his face, watching him. When he starts stripping, he turns his head, averting his gaze shyly. "I should ask Gen about that some time." He mumbles, mostly to himself. Once Des asks, he stands and gives a small nod, "Ready. What place do you have in mind?" He adjusts his hood carefully, making sure everything is covered.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:46 pm

"Well I don't know a lot of restaurants..so this will be a interesting adventure. First one we see I guess with neon lights and some Japanese lettering?" pushing open the door it was apparently hidden on the third floor when looking back it had no door handle beside in the room. An it looked like the wall nonetheless surprising a few people.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:15 pm

He follows along behind him carefully, "I don't honestly know very many either. If we were in Hell, that'd be a different story..." Ros seems a tad nervous once they exit, hesitant around the people present and keeping his eyes on Des.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Des perks up hearing about Hell, "I'm kind of curious about your hell, I'll have to stop on by."  pushing and feeling along the wall a soft ding of an elevator is sound. Waiting for Ros to enter inside other people were trying to enter. "V.I.P bracelets." he yells it causes some of them to sigh and roll their eyes in discuss minus one who was drunk. "Hey little man you can't tell me what to do.." naturally a man being well a typical drunk alpha man ass; As Des would think to himself. "I can't?..huh.." Des turns to look away and jumps punching the man in directly to his face and then right into his nuts. Kicking his shin next, a loud snap sounding and soon a scream from him and others. Song Playing : Safe and Sound - Capital Cities

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:46 am

"I could always take you after we eat?" He offers before glancing down at his own wrist for one of those so-called bracelets. Sliding in, he only turns in the Alpha Male's direction. Unruffled, he merely stays out of Des' way, applauding quietly once he's finished.

"Man... I hate bullies." The Reaper chuckles.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 am

Closing the door he smiles, "Sure after we eat, this old man hasn't gone traveling in a while." looking back at Ros he winked. "Those bracelets don't exist... this elevator is used for maintenance." it popped open on the ground floor he started to push and make his way through.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 am

"Oh..." Ros utters under his breath, feeling a little stupid. He quickly recovers though and tries to follow along hurriedly, avoiding everyone as much as possible. When they get to a more quieter area, he pipes up again, "So, uhm, why the kid form? How old are you exactly?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:58 am

"Don't feel that way," he mentions under breath, looking back over at Ros. "Eh.." Des cast his eyes up at the ceiling, muttering to himself it seems and looked over. "I don't know actually, good question on you." walking outside he breaths out causing it to smoke. "Kid form is well because, its kind of fun. That and its amusing kind of." Des shrugs looking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:37 am

His voice gives a hint that he is smiling behind his mask, "I don't really know how old I am exactly either. It's been a long time." He turns his head this way and that once they're outside, looking about. "I think it's cute... Which direction?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:14 am

"Good, then we can be old farts together tonight." Des grins looking up and begins walking to his right, "My stomach says this way." he pauses lifting one leg up like a girl would and props his head on those tiny arms. "I'm cute, oh you charmer." waving his hand jokingly and goes back to his usual walk. "Thank you for the compliment, I like that mask, when did you get it? Or is it hand crafted?" looking up showing some interest in it actually while walking backwards.

Across the street there was some noise almost like a fight happening over there. Des wasn't saying much not even minding it to top it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:34 am

"I resemble that statement," He chuckles again, joking, and continues to follow along. "I can't even remember where I got it now, honestly. I've had it a long time. I've considered changing it... I don't like the idea of people seeing me as some skeleton-thing. No offense to skeletons." Ros turns his head to look, curious but only because of the prospect of death. He turns back to him, pulling his own hood down to shield his face more and slips off the mask carefully, reaching over and putting it on Des instead. It's awfully warm from Ros' body heat and smells almost heady.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum