Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 18 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Without warning Ciq lifts Sol up holding him away and sprints off. When seeing the bathroom ahead he runs faster, kicking in a stall and plopping Sol down. Breathing a bit hard, but soon regrets it as someone in the next stall is having a horrible day. Knocking on the side of the stall, "Courtesy flush!" Ciq yells as the occupant lets out a loud fart at which he sighs.

"Sounds like he is that way most of the time. Is he needing you for something? Or torturing?" Des has his arms folded watching curiously and thinking it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Ciq passes a rather bewildered looking Regan as he runs by, who scratches his head when he disappears into the bathroom.

Solis begins to fiddle with his pants, trying to get them off, and ignoring the commotion, "Sol pee! Pee!" He states with the same urgency, needing some obvious assistance.

"Just messing with me. If he wanted me, I wouldn't be here. He'd just drag me over." He mutters, gritting his teeth. "Not to be weird but he... Sees everything that I do through this thing."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Reaching over Ciq unbuttons the pants pulling them down and the boxers. "Pee away." he says leaning against the wall waiting for Sol to pee.

"Oh? So not only is he jealous, but demanding too." his voice ranging out of the norm, but heads back to a jolly self, "It isn't weird, just remind me to make ridiculous weird faces to make it awkward. Is it hurting you currently?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Sol plops down on the potty and does so, sighing in relief to himself. He finishes after a few seconds. "Ciq?" He questions, obviously wondering if he's still there.

"Yeah... It's fine though." He says, rubbing the spot and sighing. "Sorry about that. It just surprised me." He looks down at the floor, almost ashamed by all of it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 pm

"I'm still here." Ciq speaks patting his head soft and kind. "All done?" he asks next taking some tp off the roll and holding it out to him.

Reaching out Des rubs Ros's back trying to comfort, "Hey its alright, I'm happy you are okay." kissing the back of his neck, "If things begin to be to difficult for you. As in he begins to be more violent towards you, let me know okay?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Sol gropes around for it and does his business, standing up with his pants around his ankles still. "Sol pee." He says, matter-of-factually and rather proud of himself.

Ros laughs almost bitterly. "He's always violent. That's his nature." He leans into him, sighing again. "I'm still sorry. It'll probably happen a lot if he has his way."

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Smiling and nodding, "Yes you did," he kneels down pulling up his pants and buttoning them up. "You did good Sol, glad to know you are potty trained." he adds with a look of relief and rubs his forehead against Sol's turning around opening up the stall door.

Holding Ros close, "Don't be sorry, I'm willing to stick around and be there for ya. Why does he solely pick on you?" he begins nuzzling the back of Ros's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Solis flexes his hands and something slowly dawns on him. He whines behind Ciq, not moving and sounding rather upset. He crouches on the floor, continuing to whine, progressively sounding more and more like he may cry.

"Don't ask me. It's always been like this." Ros shivers a tad and closes his eyes, relishing in the affection again. "...Mmf. You're comfortable." He says after a moment, still leaning on him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:59 am

Looking back Ciq had a look of concern, "Whats wrong?" he asks kneeling down unsure what is going on. Looking about for anything that may have been causing Sol pain he frowns, not sure what to do. Pulling Sol against himself, Ciq holds his arm out in front of Sol's mouth, "Bite." Ciq mentions getting prepared.

"Hm,.." Des slightly chuckles holding him tighter and nuzzling more. "Glad i'm comfy, want to go into the bed and just curl up for a bit longer?" Des whispers nibbling on his ear lobe and gives a small peck to his neck, "An you can tell me more about yourself.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:09 am

Sol no longer has his shark! It is apparent he has probably dropped it somewhere along Ciq's sprint. Solis curls up on the dirty floor instead in the stall, sad and sniffling, ignoring the arm.

"Yeah." He smiles vaguely, cheering up at the idea. "Just, uhm, let me eat. I haven't even touched the food you made." He pulls away to sit back down, picking up his plate and stuffing a fork full into his mouth.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:40 am

Getting up Ciq takes Sol up, noticing now picking Sol up and heading outside he peers around for Regan. On a mission now to make Sol smile, "I'll find the shark just hold on." he mentions.

"Don't eat to fast enjoy the meal, I'm going to take shower real fast. I smell like..." Des pauses lifting an arm sniffing and then thinking. "I rolled in hooker sweat..and alcohol..with a hint of old spice." Des takes another sniff, "I do smell a bit of you on me so that is pleasant." taking off the apron and folding it neatly Des tosses it into anywhere that is dark and it disappears. "Which way to the bathroom?" he looks about pointing randomly.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:50 am

Solis buries his face onto Ciq and continues to be sad. The shark is on the floor along the way from where they were prior. It didn't go very far.

Regan is waiting where he was prior, finding Ciq pretty quickly. "Is everything okay?" The man asks, worried. "I saw you run by full tilt."

"Dat wahy." Ros points, speaking with a mouthful of egg. He blushes and turns away when he realizes he's even more naked, distracting himself with food.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:13 am

Picking it up he hands over the shark, handing it to Sol. Ciq's attention goes to Regan heading to his location talking loud enough from the distance. "Sol had to pee, and..we lost his shark on the way..but we have it now." Sighing in relief looking at Sol, "Thought he was in pain.." Ciq mumbles the last part opening a bit.

Pointing over at the direction Ros had and went that way opening the door. "I'll be out real fast." before turning on the light there was shuffling and slamming. When the lights were flipped on there was shampoo bottles lined up along with body wash, clothes, and towels.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:23 am

Solis touches it experimentally, squealing happily when he realizes it's his shark. He laughs, hugging it to himself and wiping his wet face all over it.

Regan seems relieved to hear this, "Well.. He seems okay now." Reaching out, he ruffles Sol's hair gently. "I have a surprise for you. I ordered him a bed and other essentials besides clothing to be delivered to your home... I hope you don't mind. Now that will be left is the toys. I thought that may make the trips around a bit shorter."

Ros' bathroom is nearly as plain as the rest of his apartment, nothing very exciting or of note about it. Ros eats silently on the couch and waits.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Watching Solis he smiles a bit, kissing his head and sighs relieved. "I don't mind, he needs to sleep in a bed rather then in my tank with me. Last thing I need is Sol drowning.." Ciq seems to frown at the thought not pleased at it. "Thanks.." he adds soon afterwards his eyes on Regan and then looks behind him. A large crowd forming behind some whispering, mostly all girls and few males. "They seem to be wearing your brother's face on their shirt..." Ciq mumbles finding it weird.

Des doesn't take to long he steps out with a towel about his shoulders. Humming a old irish song, the scent of irish spring coming off of his skin and heat. Des wore baggy black pants hanging low, he peeks over at Ros smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Regan heaves a sigh but puts on a somewhat fake smile for the fans, "It isn't my brother... It's actually me. I have a sister, not a brother. I was adopted, anyways." He doesn't seem entirely pleased by their appearance. "I'll handle them if you'd like to finish shopping. Unless you need my help?" He glances back at Ciq, cocking an eyebrow.

Solis bops Ciq in the face again with his shark when he kisses his forehead, proceeding to giggle about it. "Eck!"

Ros is now finished with his food, standing in the kitchen and taking care of his glass. He took off his shirt for whatever reason and discarded it back on the couch. His torso is decorated with black and blue in a few places, some are fading and old but there are a few newer.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:45 am

"Don't you ever grow tired of them doing this?" he stares at Regan then the crowd. "Do you want me to scare them away?" Ciq asks sincere not enjoying a crowd himself. When getting bopped he looks at Sol giving him more kisses playfully.

Des raises an eyebrow attempting to sneak up behind Ros, getting prepared to tackle him.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:08 am

"I do." He admits, not looking at him and striding over to a rack of sunglasses. He manages to find a pair for adults and tears the price tag off, slipping them on. "No thank you. Your scare tactics will get in me in trouble, remember?" Regan glances back at him one last time and flashes a smile, attempting to be more cheery, "I'll be done before you know it~" He wanders off soon after saying that to sign autographs and the whatnot.

Solis smacks him each time with it, simply laughing. Reaching his hands up, he gropes around for Ciq's face. Finding it, he swoops in and kisses him clumsily back on the nose, ending with a lick.

Ros turns just before he can, not surprised to see him, as though he knew he was there the entire time. "Did you need anything else?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:50 am

Looking a bit surprised Ciq looks at Sol smiling to himself, "You are an adventure.." he mentions. He couldn't help, but look over where Regan is being engulfed by fans. Screaming cheerily and chattering up a storm, Ciq grumbles watching a bit more, looking at Sol then up for a moment. Scratching his head, "Ughhaa..." pushing through the crowd with soft muttered excuse me. When reaching Regan, Ciq pulls him to where they are hip to hip Sol being in between. With a soft smile Ciq announces, "We're having a family day, if you would excuse us." a few aws and whispers. Some of the fan girls being a tad jealous in fact, but couldn't help awe towards Sol. Looking at Regan, Ciq kisses his cheek "Come on you have to help me pick out a good toy,".

Des looks up at Ros unamused and grumbles like a child, "Nooo, just hoping I could have tackled you from behind and pinched your nipples." He pouts playfully although and sticks his tongue out.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:16 am

It's hard to tell if Regan is surprised or not because of the glasses but he gives fans a small wave, going along with it pretty quickly. "Yes, sorry about that, everyone." He'll allow Ciq to drag him away.

Solis seems confused by all the noise and smells, whining and hiding on Ciq.

Ros turns bright red but laughs and sticks his tongue out back at him. "So~rry!" He is generally fit and slim, having no other markings besides the snake tattoo. "Are you sure though? Did you eat?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:27 am

Dragging him away on que, Ciq watches as the crowd lets a small pathway. More so happy about the autographs some got. Looking down at Sol, Ciq frowns rubbing his face down in his hair. "I can stop on by and get him a toy later. Lets head to your place," he peers down to Sol.

"You are forgiven for now, but next time its popcorn and movies." Des attempts to make it sound torturing, but smiles and chuckles. "No I haven't, but I'll find-" a grumbly voice sort of like a gremlin popped its hand out with cookies. It was brown and scratched up with long nails. It was a inch from Des's face, "Grrnffckk." it spoke. Taking the cookies they were nicely tied with a boy within a plastic bag. "Or it'll find me; thank you Feno." Des adds as it scrambled away giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:39 am

Looking to Sol as well, he nods, "I understand. I'll have to pick up my car and drive you guys though. Hope that's okay." Thinking a moment, he chuckles. "And let me stop by to pay for these glasses quickly."

Solis continues to keep his face hidden from view, whining unhappily now and again.

Ros smiles, "That's a nice trick." He wanders toward the bedroom, gesturing for Des to follow, "You said you wanted to hang out in here? Mmm... What kind of movies do you like anyways? I don't really own any..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:05 am

"We'll be here waiting for you, " Ciq hasn't removed his arm quite yet and finally realized it removing it slowly. Going towards Sol hugging him tightly and petting softly. "Their gone now Sol..no worries..we'll be out and away from people soon." Ciq whispers taking kissing his head.

"I'm up for anything and everything...um..hm.." Des follows in after Ros, "Yea lets hang out, and I'm not picky about movies. What about you? What movies do you like?..." he pauses looking down where it was black and blue. "I'll look up some movies to bring to the apartment then." Des winks smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:18 am

Regan hurries off to do so and comes back soon after, ready to go. "Is he okay?" He asks once he's returns, ushering them for the door.

Ros plops down on the bed when he enters, shrugging his shoulders. Looking around, he seems a bit embarrassed, "Sorry about the mess... " He doesn't seem to notice where he is looking, scratching his neck, "As for movies, I'm not a big fan of horror or anything. I might live in hell but, y'know... I don't need that. I don't really get a chance to watch much." The man suddenly seems a bit worried, peering up at him from the bed and biting his lip before speaking, "Man, I must sound super boring right now."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:40 am

"Just unhappy right now." Ciq looks at Sol's shark and makes kissing noises making it nom his head playfully. He frowns a bit worried heading out the door with Sol. "Lets head to my place instead, it'll be somewhere familiar." Ciq mentions, and peers up at the sun, "The shop will be open by now, and Robin won't be by for a while. So it'll just be us three at least.".

Chuckling Des plops on his belly next to Ros, "Its home, don't worry about it.". Rolling onto his back and stretching, "No you aren't boring, you just went through a water fight last night. Forced to dance, and had sushi with me.." turning his head to look at Ros, "Why do you think of yourself as boring?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum