Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 17 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:40 am

Regan gestures toward everything, "It may seem overwhelming but here we are." Glancing at Sol, he adds, "I suppose it's up to you what you'd like to put him in. He can't see, correct?"

Solis squirms a bit impatiently in Ciq's arms when he realizes they aren't outside anymore.

Des is fine, it isn't his blood and it's old. There isn't any answer, the only sound the city outside. Ros is not in the bedroom.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:49 am

"Yes," Ciq seems a bit taken back by everything, looking at Regan he nods. Feeling Sol squirm he lets him investigate the surroundings. However Ciq keeps one hand on the back of Sol's jacket just in case. "I may need a child harness..." he mentions under breath serious or joking it would be hard to tell. Looking over the clothes he picks up a pink skirt eyeing it a bit, and set it back. "What would you suggest for him?" Ciq asks looking at Regan.

Heading towards the door he places his ear against it to hear if anyone is out there before opening. Not minding that he is naked head to toe.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:02 am

Regan handles the strange stares and questions from sales clerks, waving them off with a few simple words and a wave of his hand. He watches Ciq and Solis for a few moments before he smiles, "Hmmm... I would say something that would give him a lot of movement. Nothing too tight or frustrating for him? He'll need warmer clothes for colder months. Maybe some bright colors so you can keep track of him?" He suggests, giving a shrug.

Solis sniffs the air, tilting his head this way and that towards the noises in the store. He attempts to move away from Ciq and is snagged by him, grunting. He twists this way and that in his grip, huffing in frustration.

It's quiet but there is a sound of someone breathing softly. It's Ros, who is sprawled out on the plain looking couch, fast asleep. As Des approaches, it's apparent that Ros is worse for wear, dried blood caked around his nose and down across his lips and chin. One side of his face is nicely bruised with the imprint of a boot, a black eye decorates the other.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:31 am

Leaning down Ciq whispers to Sol, "Stay close." he releases Sol, but if he moves to far Ciq would reach out and take him back to be close. Looking over at Regan, going through some of the clothes taking up random colors mostly bright. One shirt in particular he smiled over it having a duck upon it, and some loose legged pants it would be a bit baggy for him. Grabbing up a few jackets and socks with some skater shoes having better traction. Pausing in mid grab he took up a shark plushie about the size of Ciq's chest eyeing it for a while, plopping it all into a cart arm fulls.

Walking over he kneels down beside Ros wiping the blood away, before brushing his hand over to cause the wounds to disappear and appear upon himself. They soon fade however slowly etching to dust and trailing to the ground. "I guess the owner was a bit upset.." Des speaks under breath before getting up and heading to the kitchen reaching into the cupboard pulling out a frilly apron. He puts it on tieing it in the back preparing to cook.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:52 am

Solis chirps happily at hearing his voice, "Ciq!" It isn't apparent if he understood him or not. but he ends up winding around the cart some, bumping into it a few times. He gets distracted by some clothes moments later, pulling them off the rack and dumping them on himself. He twists around and growls at them, swatting grumpily.

Regan keeps an eye on him with Ciq, picking up things he knocks over and putting them back without a word.

He frowns in his sleep at the pain but doesn't wake, his expression calming once the wounds are gone. Almost to prove Des' point, the snake tattoo on him shifts from underneath his shirt and onto his neck, eyes glowing as they do as if it's watching him. Ros doesn't have much of anything for food, a few beers, their leftovers and some water.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 am

Going up behind Solis, Ciq lifted him up high and plopped him in the cart. Taking it towards the checkout counter. Taking Sol's hand he lays it on some clothing and moves it slowly to where the counter it attempting to show where to place the clothing. "Anything you want him to where from you?" Ciq asks glancing over his shoulder to look at Regan.

"Huh..." reaching into the cupboard, "Come on guys.." Des grumbles as he is given some eggs and bread resting in a frying pan. "Spatula.." he mentions almost sounding like a parent scolding their child. Something from the darkness grumbled slapping it into Des's hand, "Thats what I thought." he cracks some eggs into the pan and starts to cook. Once in a while glancing over to check on Ros, "Scrambled eggs type man...." nodding to himself on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:04 am

Sol makes a noise in the back of his throat, sounding somewhat confused by this action he's being shown. He grabs a hold of an article of clothing when his hand is placed on it, giving it an experimental shake. This seems to be his answer and he waves it around in front of himself instead of placing it where it needs to be.

Regan seems rather thoughtful for a moment and smirks, taking off his sunglasses and sliding them onto Sol's face carefully. "How's that?"

Sol shakes his head almost like an animal, the glasses not coming off but becoming lopsided in the process.

Ros eventually stirs, roused by the smell of food cooking, which a strange occurrence in his home. He sits up, bleary eyed and hair ruffled, squinting at the far wall for a moment before turning toward the kitchen with confused expression. His sleep addled brain takes a long minute to process the scene before him, but as it does the color slowly rises to his face. "S-S-Sleep well?" Is all he manages to stammer out, averting his gaze for what seems fear of staring to long.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:21 pm

"It rather suits," Ciq answers smiling a bit at the sight and sighs shaking his head. Going back to placing clothes on the counter, watching Sol for a bit he smiles to himself tickling Sol's neck a bit playfully. "Do you have kids?" he looks to Regan curiously.

"Oh yea, surprised you didn't join me actually. There was enough room for two after all." Des adds looking back at Ros, "You alright?" taking down a plate with a glass cup next fixing him up a plate with toast. "Some Orange juice, milk? Water?" leaning on the counter with one hand and the other on the hip.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:38 pm

Regan begins to fish out his wallet pulling out a very shiny credit card to hand to the cashier, avoiding the person's gaze because of his eyes. "Me? No. I like children, however."

"Milk?" He asks tentatively, still embarrassed. "Me? Why?" Alarmed, his hand immediately goes to his face. He flinches in reflex before he realizes there's nothing there and seems a tad confused again, "Y-yeah... Uhm, where are you getting the food, anyways? I didn't think I had any."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:16 pm

"Want to help me then? Children are unusual...for my species.." Ciq mentions embarrassed a bit by mentioning his inexperience.

Walking over with milk in a glass still cool, he holds it out to Ros. "Try this first, and from the brownies...they like to follow me at times. Some times calls me daddy, but we won't go there.. Science and being drunk should never mix...." he mumbles the last part and sighs. "If your confused about your face, I took your pain and its in your carpet now. I'll vacuum it up and make a potion out of it later, if you want." Des is smiling slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:30 pm

"I... Of course!" Regan smiles brilliantly at him, eyes alight before it quickly fades, as if a candle being blown out and he grows serious a moment. He seems rather troubled. "I think we need to talk though beforehand."

Solis groans suddenly, tired of flapping his shirt around, as if someone entirely impatient and bored. He whines at nothing, kicking his feet at the cart.

Ros accepts it, trying not to look at him and his nakedness. "Oh. Thank you. You really didn't have to.. I told you, I don't eat much." He then peers down at the carpet questioningly. "...You didn't have to do that either." His shoulder slump and he sounds tired at the mention.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Taking the shark, Ciq rubs it against himself and places it in Sol's lap. Taking the cloth away and patting his head, "If you wish, where would you like to discuss this?". Seeming as if questionable about what they need to discuss.

"I'm assuming he beat you because of last night and now? Or pure pleasure?" Des adds walking around to sit next to Ros, "I'm dating you right?..So i'm going to do nice things..".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:20 pm

"My place? If you don't mind. We can have dinner later and there's enough room for Sol to play." He holds up his hands before continuing, "No funny business. Promise."

The cashier gives Ciq a weird look.

Solis touches the shark curiously, picking it up and holding it to his face to sniff it. It seems to please him and he puts it in his mouth, chewing one of the eyes off already.

"Because of last night and stuff, yeah..." He speaks quietly and doesn't say anything else about it, leaning a bit on Des. Finally, he looks at him again, "Is there a reason you're naked?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:52 pm

Ciq chuckles, "I'll keep you to your word." looking at the cashier, not without a second thought comes to mind grabbing their head and slamming it down on the counter. Taking it as a challenge in his own way, looking over at Ciq he notices the eye is chewed off. "Sol.." he reaches down popping off the eye balls of the shark and holds onto them not even minding the cashier is possibly dead or unconscious.

Without warning Des simply pulls Ros on top, but to where his head is resting on the chest. "No reason, just woke up next to some bandages and..well..came to investigate. Clothes come rather last in my thought process." chuckling a bit. Until he sighs, "Jealousy how interesting..".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Regan jumps and moves out of the way as he does, sighing softly after. "Careful. You're going to get me in trouble." He grabs up their things quickly, gesturing for him to follow. "Let's head to the next place. He'll need some toys and other things too."

Solis chews on its face a little, drooling. He doesn't seem to notice anything amiss with it.

Ros' blush comes back with full force but he doesn't pull away, "...You're making it very hard to take things slow, y'know..." He states after a time.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Ciq gestures for him to lead the way, "I'll keep that in mind," he takes up Sol with one hand holding close to the chest and takes the umbrella holding it out. Looking at Regan, "Would it have been better for me to just bite their face off next time?".

"Oh?" Des's voice sounding a bit playful, and acts innocent. "I don't know what is so hard, I'm just cuddling you up." planting kisses on his head and stroking the back,"You sir are warm just so you know and I like it.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Regan forces a smile, walking alongside him, "No. Just yell at them next time. No hitting. I know it isn't what you're used to but it saves me trouble. There is only so much I can prevent with money."

Sol clutches onto his eyeless shark, flailing around a little with it, "Ciq!" He seems excited about something, bopping Ciq nicely in the face with its fluffiness.

Ros shivers slightly at his touch, still blushing, "...Tease." Is all he says but he smiles all the same, kissing him lightly on the mouth.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:07 am

This shark didn't mind it so much, looking at Sol, "What is it?". He pauses staring at Regan, "You can express yourself.". He peers at the toy store questionably looking down at Sol.

Even with a light kiss, Des presses a bit more smiling. "Tease? Don't tempt me to try." he laughs reaching out to tickle his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:24 am

"I don't want to talk about it here. At my home." He leads him inside, getting him a cart. "Will you be okay without me a moment? I'm going to make a phone call..."

Solis does it once more, chanting his name, "Ciq! Ciq! Ciq!"

Ros is super ticklish and he yelps in surprise, wriggling and squirming on top of him. "S-Stop! Hang on!" He laughs out, trying not to hurt him in the process here.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:44 am

"We'll manage, and alright.." Ciq adds the last part taking the cart he looks down at Sol. "What?" he asks it curiously rubbing his forehead against the childs'. Looking back at Regan, then Sol, "Whats your thought of him?".

Des starts to laugh pausing for a short moment, "Oh? Why?".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:23 am

Regan steps outside and whips out his cellphone when he's out there to talk to someone.

The young boy busily sniffs the air as it has now changed again, holding onto his shark stuffie still. When he realizes Ciq is paying attention to him, he presents the stuffed animal, pushing it towards him and accidentally shoves it into the man's face as he speaks. He says something happily in gibberish all the while, as if trying to tell him something.

Ros relaxes as he stops. "Oh. Thank you." He says in relief, trying to catch his breath between chuckles.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Laughing, "I see, its very soft." Ciq smiles rubbing his face in it and reaches out patting Sol's head. He takes Sol off the hip to set him on his feet, but holds the hand. Walking about Ciq happens down the baby section, picking up a toy at which the middle of the arrow twirls pointing out animals. Flipping a small switch on the side it rotates, "An the cow goes moo." it speaks following with sound.

Ciq looks down at Sol, "Mooo.".

"Not a problem, can't have you losing your breath." he fluffs Ros's hair and stretches with a yawn,"I haven't woke this early in years...".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Sol is a bit clumsy walking around on two legs but he manages, happily following along with his shark still in hand. His sightless eyes peer past Ciq as he tilts his head at the noise, "Mmmmmmm...." It seems he's testing out the sound, "Mmmm! Mmmm! Ooo!"

Ros suddenly flinches, grimacing as if in pain. He sits up, getting off of Des rather quickly and swearing under his breath.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Grinning ear to ear proud and happy, "Good job Sol, that is the sound of the animal we eat." kneeling down to look at Sol, he holds out the toy to him taking Sol's hand to place it on the lever. Pushing the hand down to make it spin again, "The frog says Ribbit.".

"Whats wrong?" he gets up eyeing Ros curiously prepared.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Sol's expression suddenly changes to one of complete seriousness and he seems urgent, distracted from the toy, "Ciq!"

Ros is clutching his arm where the tattoo had crawled prior, light spilling out from between his fingers as it is glowing. "Just my brother being a stupid ass!" He says, rather irritated.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum