Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 16 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:44 pm

"How cruel, why don't they swim with them instead? Hunting this way seems ...lazy." Ciq perks up interested in that familiar scent however. "What scent is that.." Ciq couldn't help, but grow closer towards Regan wanting to know an inch from his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:49 pm

It's blood. Human and somewhat young, obviously not his. Regan moves away just a little, subconsciously. "Do I smell bad or something?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:57 pm

"No delicious more so, I like it." Ciq sits back, "Blood is always a good scent.". Seeing a waitress come by finally, "How do you know this weird language?". Meanwhile it seems a rather tall man enters in wearing a black and white mask. Sitting itself over by the bar quietly humming a low tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Regan stiffens, the color draining from his face a bit. He seems a tad nervous suddenly. "I.. well..." He sighs, removing his sunglasses and placing them to the side. He has dark circles underneath his eyes, dilated pupils and very bloodshot eyes. He's high but seemingly less so than the other day, more tired. Not lifting his gaze, he orders for them briefly in Japanese, apparently even knowing the gestures and customs to go along with it. He leans back after she's gone, eyeing Ciq up and down a bit and crossing his arms. "There are all sorts of weird languages. I know at least 12 of them."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:10 pm

"Why are you worried? Killing is in nature." Ciq waits until the lady is gone, knowing his gesture from going pale to stiffening. The waitress soon comes back with the food laying it out and leaving seeing how the two were in serious conversation. Ciq appeared normal by far, besides the scent of fish and his odd pointy teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:13 pm

"Killing is not a part of normal society for humans. At least, it isn't welcome." He mumbles softly, saying nothing else about it and gestures for him to eat before digging into his own.

Sol suddenly starts moving around, smelling food. He tries to sit up and instead smacks his head on the table. He growls at the table, swiping at it for hurting him.

Regan peers over curiously, "Is he okay?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Ciq's attention goes to Sol automatically, he then looks to Regan nodding. "Just bumped his head." rubbing Sol's head gently and pushes the plate in front of him. Taking one off and holding one out to Sol, and kisses his head gently. Glaring at the table he smacks it breaking a piece off and it sailing behind him.

"How odd for it to be unwelcome." pulling Sol delicately up so he wouldn't bump his head again. The item however has managed to smack the new comer's head causing him to fall over slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:12 pm

Solis cozies up to Ciq while he takes the meat with his mouth from the man's hand, chewing contentedly.

Regan seems hardly surprised at the chunk flying off, continuing to chew his own food as though nothing happened. After it calms down a tad, he swallows, "Am I allowed to ask?"

A few moments pass and a very tall blonde man stands over the newcomer. "Sir, are you okay?" He has an obviously Asian accent, it's light and seems he's at least somewhat accustomed to English. He tries again in what seems Japanese, just in case.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Nodding slowly Han sits up looking around for what smacked him. Looking at the blonde man, "Yea, I don't know what that was." he looks about adjusting his mask. Getting up slowly smiling at the Japanese used, getting up he bows apologizing.

Pulling the jacket over Sol more, Ciq droops his arm across Sol's belly hand resting beside his side. Looking at Regan, he takes up another piece for Sol to eat, "I see no reason for me to say no.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:57 pm

"Ah, no need to get up. That was quite a blow to the head." The man is very tall, unnaturally so with very light hair and vividly bright green eyes. He's rather handsome, his features smooth, the only blemishes some thin white scars all over his body. His voice is higher than one would expect but pleasant, speaking again, "I'm a medical student. I just wanted to be sure you were fine. Please, sit, I wouldn't want you to faint again."

There's another man lurking behind him, dark and shorter. He has his hood up to his sweatshirt and seems to be staring at his shoes silently, keeping his face shielded from sight. His clothes are baggy and mostly black, keeping almost all of his body covered.

"What are you exactly? It isn't like I am going to hurt you. Promise. I've dated someone in a similar situation before." Regan says, pausing in his eating to give Ciq a serious look.

Solis continues to eat, oblivious to the conversation.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:34 am

Waving his hand, "Could have been worse I bet!" joking still, but looks surprised. "Thank you for checking on me! Lets hope it doesn't happen again." Han rubs his head getting up fully on feet looking around. Seeing the other man he waves, before sagging back to the ground. "Its comfortable down here." patting the ground softly with one hand.

Ciq cocks an eyebrow, and pauses taking Sol's hand to feel the food he was eating before. "Angel Shark, is what my lord had called me.", he had a lost look for a moment and nodded, "I've been hurt plenty of times..so it wouldn't matter.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:54 am

The other man almost appears to jump and stands back behind the fair haired man so he can't be seen as well again.

The blond smiles faintly, "Forgive him. He's painfully shy. Are you sure you're alright?" He glances back at the man behind him and shakes his head. "I'm Yasuo. And this is Raidon. Hajimemashite~" He gives a little bow of cutesy, continuing to smile.

Sol feels the meat up real good like, shoving a bunch into his waiting mouth after a time, cheeks puffed out.

Regan nods once, not surprised but rather curious instead, "And what is it you do exactly?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:51 am

Giggling softly at the man, "Its fine! Being shy is a good quality. I'm sure I'll be fine should have listened although!" he pipes up hearing their names. "Han, just Han!" he begins to scoot towards the chair and climbs up sitting on the stool, "Does this place only serve food?".

Ciq smiles watching Sol, "Survive; I ate what I caught until..Lord caught me." he mentions on the side taking one up trying it. "My occupation now is fixing vechiles...and this thing.." it being Sol on the last part.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:02 am

"I believe so." Yasuo says without skipping a beat, "Food and drink. Alcohol. Were you looking for something different?"

Rai continues to remain behind him, bringing his wrist up to the area under his hood that should be his face. He begins to chew on the end of his sleeve, nervously, holes from him doing the same prior dotting it here and there.

"Well... Thank you for being honest. I could tell you weren't really from here. Maybe you should work on that?" He offers, going back to his food after glancing at Sol. "I take it the boy isn't human either."

Sol will attempt to eat all the food on the plate himself if Ciq doesn't take much else. Stuffing it into himself at an alarming rate.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:28 am

"Um just..getting out from the rain." Han mentions as it begins to pour outside as if on queue. "I can't eat anyhow; Sit please if you want, thank you for checking on me." crossing his legs out of habit it seems he was staring ahead of himself. Looking over at Rai, "That is a habit to have, where do you get one?".

Ciq is a little embarrassed, "Acting human is a subject I wouldn't know to much about." he notices Sol stuffing his face and takes the plate away, "He doesn't understand the concept of hurting his stomach by over eating.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:37 am

Yasuo looks back at Rai again and takes his hand carefully, preventing him from doing it anymore. He mumbles something in Japanese to him and Rai visibly seems to sigh. "A what exactly?" Yasuo asks.

As it starts to pour, Rai tugs away from Yasuo, turning to look toward the window. It seems the nervous air around him disappears a little as he watches outside instead.

Regan gives him a reassuring smile, "Being human isn't the greatest but I could help if you ever need something along those lines." He watches Solis a moment again and then nods. "Seems so. Sol? Are you enjoying yourself?" He asks him.

Solis whines as the food is taken from him but becomes distracted when his name is said. The noise he makes next is questioning and he answers in his gibberish.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:59 am

"The chewing thing it looks calming." he mentions, looking towards the window, "What does it look outside currently?".

Nodding in agreement to being human isn't great. "I'll take up the offer," going back to Sol, "The man is Regan..." Ciq whispers in his ear. Nuzzling Sol's head and looking back up going back to his straight demeanor, "He only knows Duck Ciq and Sol...oh and pet.".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:07 am

Yasuo looks once more over his shoulder at the window, smiling gently. "Raining. Like you said. That's pretty impressive. Rai does much the same."

Raidon continues to stare out the window and then wanders away, going outside apparently to stand in it for whatever reason.

Watching him go, Yasuo gets a worried look and calls after him again in Japanese, basically telling him not to catch a cold. He looks back down at Han and nods, "That's exactly what it is. He does it when he's nervous, especially around strangers. Don't mind him, as I said. Rai doesn't intend to come off rude."

Sol chirps happily, "Sol!"

Regan smiles, "He's very endearing for something so frightening on the surface. He seems to like you. I'm glad he's in good hands." He glances down at his now mostly finished food, taking a brief sip of his drink, "Ah. Let me know when you're ready."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:33 am

Han claps excitedly and stops, "Hm..Its fine, I didn't think of it as rude more relaxing. I like it." he looks up at Yasuo. "I'm happy its raining maybe the person I need is asleep." hopping off his seat like a child. "I hope he comes in," sounding a bit worried looking back as this man walked. "I'll be seeing you two again!" Han is waving at the two stepping in front of a bus not knowing and disappearing mask being left behind.

Looking back at Sol he chuckles a bit, "Yes you."

He looks over the food and sets it down, but out of Sol's grasp. "I've grown kind of fond of him; frightening hm.." he looks at Sol to see if he notices it too. "I don't see it," Ciq mutters in thought and looks across the table. "I am ready." going to stand noticing it rain outside. Taking off his shirt and lifting Sol to his feet, raising those arms then quickly puts it on Sol. The shirt was extremely warm and smelled like Ciq, Then placed the jacket on zipping it up, it was large and baggy enough to reach Sol's knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:42 am

Yasuo opens his mouth to say something and then closes it, watching him go with a surprised look. He tries not to think about it very long and goes out to usher Rai home before he freezes to death.

Solis squawks happily at the familiar scent and the feeling of warmth and cuddles right into it. "'iq! Sol!" He says, flapping the sleeves that don't quite fit him.

Regan finally notices it's raining as he stands, putting his sunglasses back on. "And I left my umbrella in my car. Will you two be okay? Should I go get the car?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:06 am

Shaking his head no, "Water doesn't bother me," he looks worried although about Sol. Looking up at Regan he comes to a conclusion, "Watch Sol for me." without a no or yes Ciq turns walking away stopping a waiter he leaves and returns with an umbrella. Coming over with a frog umbrella, "I guess the bird has some good ideas in her book." Ciq mumbles under breath. "It wouldn't have been fair for you to get wet." he adds heading towards the door. Popping it open and holding it out for Regan.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:02 am

Regan does as he asks and waits patiently for him though Sol follows Ciq's scent a ways when he starts to leave. "No!" He says, upset, until Ciq returns and then he holds out his arms to him to pick him up, whining. Regan chuckles, "You don't have to say it like that. I am fine with getting wet. But thank you.... Here, you pick him up and carry it for the both of you. I'll survive."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Picking up Sol, he places him on the hip. He then holds the umbrella to keep the rain off of Regan and Sol. "I wouldn't feel right if you happened to get sick." staring at the multi-talented artist and then looked ahead. "If you disagree, I'll just carry you." kicking open the door he waited.

Sprawled about in bed, he had managed to take off his pj bottoms and snoring. It stopped suddenly although Des had rolled off the bed waking up. "Hnn.." he looked about rubbing his sleep encrusted eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:46 am

Regan chuckles some more as he follows along underneath the umbrella, "I don't doubt that. Follow me." He'll lead them to a nice clothing shop for children and adolescents.

Solis' face turns up toward the sky. He seems to be listening to the rain, giving a sniff here and there.

The room Des is in is painted a deep red, accented in black and smelling faintly of Ros. The floor has clothes strewn here and there and the lighting is rather dim but left on enough to see certain things. A small stand is near the full sized bed, used and bloodied bandages lying unwound and traveling to the floor on it, a roll of fresh ones next to it, unused. Upon closer inspection, the simple sheets and pillowcases on the bed are dotted with blood mostly on one side. There isn't anything else really besides these things, all -in-all it's as barren as the rest of apartment.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:30 am

Looking around once inside the shop he sets Sol down, looking around. Taking the umbrella down and shaking it off away from the two. Ciq smirks slightly at Regan's comment placing the umbrella near the entrance and a hand in his pocket. The other resting on Sol's head ruffling the hair, looking about at the clothes from a distance he wasn't sure about it.

"Hm?" Des takes up one of the bloody bandages eyeing himself and then around. Not that it mattered if he looked himself over, healing was natural. Looking about, "Ros?" he slowly gets up on his feet looking over his hands, checking to see if the gloves were still on giving a satisfied sigh at the sight of them and the rings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum