Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Waffles

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Blood and Waffles - Page 9 Empty Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:49 am

Presley frowns a little, not ticklish and apparently not liking the sound of a bath. "Baths are scary..."

Art lets out a small, impressed whistle, "Man, you just pretty much hung up on him. He's gonna be peeved." He shakes his head, looking awfully comfy for someone in trouble. "A nap would be nice. ya ask me."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:11 am

"No no they are perfectly fine! There are bubbles and warm water oh and toys!" she grins hopping down. "Come on I'll show you!" Robin claps holding out her hand to Presley.

Ruby looks over not entirely caring much, "If you want a nap there is a bed in the..." there was an excited yell from the same girl from the front. "HUG ME CELL!!!!" Kenny was her name and she came running over with Art's items laying them on Ruby's desk. "Does he need the hug me jacket? Its uber comfy and smells like strawberries and blood." her tail was wagging happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:27 am

Presley hesitates entirely, almost appearing fearfully as he shakes his head, "N-no." He shrinks away from her.

The young man simply looks at her, apparently used to loud outbursts like this. "Nah. I can do it right here." He smirks slightly at Ruby, revealing that he is missing a few teeth. "It won't be long before someone is here."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:37 am

"Whats wrong?" Robin asks tilting her head to the side, "Um...are you allergic to water?" folding her arms.

"Alright," going back to her computer typing away. Kicking off her high heels getting comfy, "Kenny wait at the front desk for Artis Legna to be mentioned.". She nods happily shaking her hat to where it went to the corner and had to be adjusted. Off she went soon afterwards, "Weed smellz!!!" Kenny yelled out loud as Ruby sighed upon her desk was neatly stacked papers, a picture of Robin. A few love letters at which weren't opened and over filling her trashcan.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:50 am

He gets up and scurries away from her, tripping once before disappearing to hide. It's in a really obvious place in the livingroom and she probably could see him going the whole way.

Artis seems already comfortable and he literally, indeed, starts dozing right then and there, arms crossed over his chest and feet propped up in front of him. He doesn't, honestly, seem like he's breathing after a while, appearing as someone who is died.

Eventually, someone does show up for him. A tall and extremely dark man enters the station, dreadlocked hair pulled back into a high ponytail. He is lean, features a bit harsh and intimidating, eyes dark and serious. The army jacket he's wearing is rolled up past his sleeves, revealing scars carved into his flesh in intricate shapes, matching some similar on his neck. His jeans are dirty and ripped from heavy work and he smells of cigarettes.

"Excuse me?" He asks with an obvious accent, one extremely hard to place.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:01 am

"Ah..." Robin walks into the living room checking around mostly behind the couch and in front. "Presley?" she asks looking about for him.

Getting up Ruby checks his pulse, her hands warm and scent matching to a expensive perfume.

Kenny looks up tail dropping and ears, "woahhh...you're big....." she shakes her head getting out from a daze. "Hi! My name is Kenny welcome to the police entrance! Who you lookin for? You smell like weed!".

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:12 am

Presley is sitting behind the couch, hugging his knees to his chest and making himself as small as possible. He appears sad and distant, gazing at the floor.

He's fine, just sleeping.

"Artis. Artis Legna." He says, voice naturally deep. He merely raises an eyebrow at her attitude, waiting patiently for an answer. It seems he isn't going to acknowledge her yelling whatsoever.

October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:18 am

Climbing over she pulls Presley against herself, hugging him closely. "Hey there...whats going on Presley?" Robin asks resting her head on his.

Ruby breaths out in relief heading back behind the desk working again.

"Oh!! No wonder you two have each other's scent almost...." Kenny nods to herself in mid-thought and then whips back to normal. "Ah! 400 dollars in cash if you would! An you can find him over at that desk in the wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back you'll see a red headed lady there. Good luck!" Kenny's ears perk up again wagging happily whistling a tune and soon enough making explosions sounds timing to hitting the keys on the computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:27 am

"Baths are scary." He repeats, whimpering a bit and cuddling up to her in a means to hide himself.

He glances at her as he passes and heads toward the area she described. He smiles faintly when he identifies Art, although as he nears, he knocks Art's propped up legs down to the floor.

Art wakes up with a jolt as his feet hit the floor, eyes open immediately. "What the-- Oh, hey, babe." Originally he seems irritated but grins when he recognizes the man looming over him.

The black man gives Artis a serious look before turning to Ruby while he fishes into his pocket, "I've got your money. I hope he behaved himself?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:36 am

"Its fine,..." Robin whispers holding onto him and stroking his hair. "

Looking up from the computer Ruby looks at Art then at the black man. "He behaved himself quite fine, thank you for the payment. Sorry for the inconvenience, I bet it was a long trip." she turns off the computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:45 am

Presley is silent, remaining that way.

He sets down the check on her desk quietly before reaching over to Art and grabbing him by the back of his jacket and hauling him to his feet. "It wasn't but I was at work."

Artis chuckles and stands to attention, "Yeah, yeah. I'm in trouble, I know."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 am

Kissing his head gently Robin just holds onto him.

Taking up the check and placing it in an envelope setting it in the chief's office. Looking back at the two to wave as they left, Kenny enthusiastically waving happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Presley whispers to her, still seeming rather frightened. "Daddy can't tell stuff like me and he gave me a bath when I was littler that made my skin all weird. And momma yelled and yelled at him. It's scary."

Nadir turns to Art and gently shoves him along and out the door.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:44 pm

"It sounds scary Presley..." Robin breaths in and out slowly scratching his head gently. "I 'm sorry for asking, we'll find another way..otherwise you'll get infections from not bathing." she mentions with a frown.

A bell sounded off in the distance echoing through the town. It followed soon after with a loud booming sound of over powering techno. Staring up at this 3 story building it stood up tall with a large bell tower on the side. It had a larger sign having Hibiscus across it, a long line was stretched out down to the cafe. In front was a large bouncer wrapped in bandages head to toe one eye showing no clothes under it however. Allowing so many people in and occasionally throwing drunkards out. Outside this building wasn't really fancy decorated, but inside it seemed to open up to glowing floors at which changed when stepped upon. Up to the ceiling there were plenty of railings where other people were listening in on the music or causing havoc. Stripper poles were among st some of the floors. Hanging above in the center were cages where go go dancers were having their own fun. However if it were to open on the bottom they would fall to their death. Directly right you could locate the bathrooms further up still on the right with a wall in between stood a bar. Lined with people and a rowdy bar tender. Looking towards the left was large dance floor with dj booth where the girl named Ziq could be seen busy working away. Contining ahead there were small tables and private sections where it would be possible to have some fun with a stripper pole or some lap dances with it being a booth crowding it. There were more bars however located on each floor. They however had red carpeting instead of the floor lighting up, the song currently playing was : R3hab & NERVO & Ummet Ozcan - Revolution (Instrumental Mix) . Des however could be located sitting with a random group of individuals laughing and smiling still in child form. He wore this time however a black and green inner cat hoodie. Its ears pierced in neon colors, he wore skinny pants and some indie kicks with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:31 pm

As Robin is speaking, there comes a knock at her door. Presley perks up a little and then looks toward the sound and then Robin questioningly.

A slim, lean man is sitting in booth on his own, his eyes glowing strangely in certain lighting, almost akin to a feline's. A cat-like ear hidden in his fluffy hair gives a small twitch every now again at a certain loud noise above the music. He seems to be watching people, drink in hand, with a predatory and lurking gaze. His long, equally fluffy tail trails behind him in the seat, the tip flicking thoughtfully every few minutes.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:43 pm

"Its probably just someone who is lost, no worries." ruffling his hair softly she reaches over in between the couch seat having a 9mm hand gun pocketing in the back. "Wait here Presley.." walking over towards the door, opening it slowly.

Des pops out of his seat with ease walking over towards the bar plopping next to the lean man. "Buttery-nipple and 3 shots of hypnotic, oh and glass of whiskey straight no ice." the bar-tender bites into his tooth pick. "Hope its not for you." he mentions under breath as Des only grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 pm

It's a casual, blank-faced man, his eyes appearing as though they're blind but he doesn't act like it. He scratches his unkempt hair, cuts and bruises lacing his face, neck, arms, etc... It seems he's been through hell and back. "Heard you got my son." His voice is odd, no emotional inflection to it whatsoever nor an accent. It sends a chill through most people in its unnatural manner.

The cat-man doesn't pay him much mind, sipping his expensive drink. He continues to watch this person and that, carefully and closely, only picking relatively unique or attractive individuals to watch. The man almost seems ready to pounce and a few people that know who he is (since he is well known in my world in the underworld) give him nervous glances.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Robin shakes her head seeing the cuts and bruises, "Yes I have your son Presley here...Would you care to come in?" she seems on guard hand on gun. "Mother or Father?" asking next.

Taking up the drinks, Des ordered hopping down with the tray held above his head. Skillfully dodging people with ease, heading up to where Ziq was located plopping down behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:12 pm

"Father." He states, still completely monotone, watching her with his dead-eyes. "Just send him out."

Vicious watches him go, sniffing the air delicately as he leaves. His tail whips about briefly, intent or irritated it's hard to say.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Robin frowns looking over where Presley is, "Presley its your father.". She waits patiently still on the defensive and ready to protect Presley.

The bartender watches him leave, "What about your drink?" he asks. Des taps Ziq's leg she nods heading down from the dj booth exiting to a sort of break area. There Des seems to grow; his outfit changing to a open sweat jacket pure black with hug close skinny jeans with chains connecting to the back. Moving his fingers through his hair it slowly changes silver and when looking up they flash gold. Stopping the music suddenly, about his neck was a voice changer causing it to sound deep and robotic. "Ladies and gentlemen...." it echoes as Jim Carey sounds, "Smokin." the vapors begin and a alarm sounds it begins to rain on the dance floor causing some people to laugh or scream surprised. "Moth'fwkin animals." Des speaks out clicking on the song when it drops the bass. Animals by Martin Garrix base boosted

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Presley's eyes grow huge and he hops up, running for the door. "Daddy!" He exclaims excitedly, rushing over and latching onto the man's leg.

His father just eyes him, not looking excited nor pleased nor anything really. He makes no move to hug him, hardly acknowledging the affection. "What is going on here exactly? If your mom found out you were here, he'd have a fit."

"Robin wanted me to stay here... Did you find momma?" Presley inquires, peering up at the man. Lance gives a quick shake of his head and the boy looks disappointed, crushed almost.

Vicious stays away from the rain, growling and muttering lightly to himself. An odd figure can be seen making his way with confidence toward the cat, heads taller than the rest of the patrons. It's Bel's Master. He takes a seat near him, causing Vicious to smirk. It seems they have business together.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Looking at the man and then Presley, "Hey Presley its alright, your dad will find your mother." she winks at him. Looking at the gentlemen, "I rather grew attach to Presley couldn't help, but bring the boy over to the house. I hope you found the note at least! An of course its alright for him to stay the night." chewing her lip taking notes on how Presley was showing affection and him...not showing it much back.

Continuing to scratch and play along with the music, his eyes glance over at the doorway seeing Jayden enter. Vincent not to long after disappearing into the crowd as for Jayden taking his seat far from Vicious and Bel's Master.

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:46 am

Lance stares at Robin for a moment and then grabs Presley by the wrist, tugging him unceremoniously along. "C'mon then. Time to go."

"Oh! U-uhm, bye, Robin..." Presley says, glancing at her from over his shoulder a bit sadly as he's dragged.

An odd person exits the men's bathroom rather quickly, the sound of flushing following behind him. If any employees have been paying attention, he did not enter the club at all by normal means and has just kind of shown up suddenly. He dons a strange pink mask, coupled with ears on it, the hood drawn up on his hoodie and obscuring all of his features. He seems to be looking around, cocking his head this way and that. Another man exits the bathroom, some random dude, bumping into him rather rudely and making his way to the dance floor. The man with the mask shakes his head to himself and brushes himself off, thinking it best not to dawdle by the lavatory and makes his way to the bar instead at a casual pace, actively trying to avoid running into people.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:38 am

"Ah...." Robin watches as he is dragged, "Wait please!" she runs out touching Lance's shoulder. "Please sir let him stay, I don't see way he can't. I do have the means in taking care of Presley, I know it must be weird for some girl to be taking your son, but I mean no harm." she withdraws her hand meaning whole heartedly good.

"Please don't put him back in that house..." she speaks under breath.

Hopping out from the Dj booth Des lands in the middle of the dance floor making his way over towards the bar. "Hey there! Snuck in?" teasing in his voice towards the masked man holding out his gloved hand at which had a bracelet. "On the house of course it'll get you some of those liquors for free." winking at him next. However though still having the voice changer. Ziq had taken back over at the booth playing next : Skrillex - Cinema

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:23 am

Lance stops, turning to look at her with that lifeless gaze of his. "And what is wrong with his home, exactly? If I don't get him back and his mother finds out..."

Presley remains quiet at his father's side, chewing his lip nervously.

The man cocks his head in curiosity, the mask staring back at Des inanimately. "Do you always offer free things to people you assume just waltzed on in?" His voice is soft and muffled, but friendly, hard to hear over the blaring music.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum