Blood and Waffles

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Re: Blood and Waffles

Post by moiredead on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:19 pm

"Intimidating, your appearance is flattering actually." scratching his skull even if there is no feeling to it, just the gesture is automatic. Taking up a tea pot he fills up a cup, "I'm glad to see you," he grins passing the tea cup over.

"Well its pretty complicated, there are small parts inside this device working away to produce and save sounds." looking at Presley and then at the entrance. "Hey there don't be so sad, we'll see Aaron again." she grins ruffling his hair again. Police sirens were sound heading towards the host club. A soft smile kept on Aaron face as he started to whistle, Feeling good.

Vel follows closely behind still in shock holding his hand. "Um...ah...just turn right here." it was a small run down apartment where a lone hobo sits on a blanket drinking from a bag. The entrance was a black metal door having a simple key card to enter inside. "How....how can someone do that?" Vel mutters underbreath shocked entirely.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:32 pm

"Flattering? I have never..." He doesn't finish that sentence, his usually calm tone holding a bit of shyness though it doesn't carry to his face whatsoever besides that he looks away. He accepts the cup almost gratefully. "Most people do not appreciate me coming to see them. Though, I am usually rather frightening when I visit others."

He nods uncertainly and turns back to her, cuddling up to her and sighing tiredly. "He will?"

A young teenaged boy is sitting on a bench nearby, illuminated only by a streetlight. It seems he was reading in the dim lighting somehow, a large book on his lap. It's thick and seems far too old and complicated for someone his age. He's looking up now, a placid expression on his face, listening to the sirens in the distance.

Psychs squeezes her hand reassuringly. "Just don't think about it." He says softly. "I think maybe you should stay at my place? If you don't mind. I don't feel like I should leave you alone right now... After that... Don't worry, it's just me there."
October
Admin

http://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:03 pm

"You have never?" Richard tilts his head to the side, he seems curious pressing that sentence. Noticing Fletcher look away Richard seems to jump, realizing what he caused. Stuttering, "Ah..well..um..." he regains himself, "You frighten others? Sounds like fun.". creepily a hand crawls out from the kitchen holding a tray full of crumpets it hops up on the table laying flat.

"He will." scratching his head gently and pulling Presley on her lap holding close.
"Getting sleepy?" Robin fixed those bangs away to see those eyes. Looking around she chewed that small lip taking note in forgetting that motorcycle.

Walking over towards the bench, Aaron plops down seeming to wait for something. Taking out a small book, he started to write in it, turning up the music louder on the mp3. Not minding this boy much, however those sirens made him happy.

Nodding weakly rather or not he saw, "Yea,.." Vel seems a bit out of it, but comes back slowly, "Um yea, I would hate to be alone right now. I hope it won't be a burden on you though." .

moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:18 pm

He brings the cup to his lips, sipping silently before setting it back down. "Fun? It's what I have always done so I suppose I enjoy it..." It seems he's never given it much thought, shifting those wide, unblinking eyes of his at the hand. He doesn't react at all, as if it's an ordinary occurrence.

He nods, growing even more quiet. "I should probably go home..." Presley glances at the window, saying this regardless of the darkness outside and sirens blaring.

The other boy looks to him, eyes revealing little emotion but glittering with a keen observation. He glances at him once over, taking in his appearance before cracking open the book where his finger marked his place. His posture is straight and perfect, his appearance immaculate and clean. His clothes seem to be of a finer quality, all the signs of someone that comes from some money. "Good evening." He says, soft, not looking up from his page and regardless that it's apparent Aaron cannot hear him. His voice is of an average quality, polite and monotone.

"Well, get some of your stuff to stay over and we'll go!" He smiles, comfortingly. "I like sleepovers! It's fine!" He's his usual peppy self again.

October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:27 pm

"How long have you been doing it?" taking the hand out from under Richard sets it back on the floor. "If it is alright to ask," he gets up closing the kitchen door after the hand runs out, "Sorry about Ike none the less, his body parts have a mind of their own.". Going over he takes up the book and sets it below on the floor with care.

"I'll walk you home, I can't let a Cutie-Putey like yourself walk home at night!" Robin sets him down leaving some cash behind while getting up. "Lead the way brave one!" she grins cheekily. Making sure the biker's jacket was still wrapped around Presley, "Don't catch a cold now.".

"I'm not interested Richy rich," Aaron's focus continued on the book, after writing a few things it slams shut and is thrown back into his small bag. He stood up looking about and sighed not seeing a bus. Pulling one ear plug out Aaron plopped back down on the bench a bit angry.

"Alright! I haven't had a sleep over in a long while." Vel swipes her card a soft beep sound is heard and she pressed herself against shoving it open. Vel held it open waiting for Psychs, "Just a warning, this thing shuts very hard on people. My land lord lost his finger to it.".

moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:50 pm

"As long as I have existed. It is how I..." He stops, searching for the word, "Consume?" Continuing to watch the hand until it leaves, he nods his head. "Yes, that's quite fine. It does not bother me...." Looking toward Richard once more, he seems to be studying him. "How are you feeling?"

The tiny boy is swallowed up by the much larger jacket as he pulls it closer around his frail body. "How come? Are you scared of the dark?" He peers up at her with those round, gentle eyes, searching her face. "If you've seen mommy, I'd be scared of the dark if I were you too. Mommy looks like a ghost, like I do..."

Bel pauses in his reading, snorting and then turning and giving the younger boy a blank, unamused stare. "Does it do you any good to act like that? Hm?"

He appears a bit surprised and then quickly moves to go in. "Wait for me then!"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:51 pm

"Consume?" Richard slowly sits back in front of Fletcher relaxed. "So you feed on peoples fear? That is an awesome way of feeding. What does it taste like?" his kiddish side was showing, he paused reforming himself. "Sorry," Richard looks away and sits down perking up on Fletcher's question. "I'm feeling fine, a bit excited I have to admit. How about you?" Richard placed his hands on the table folding in to one another.

Robin couldn't help, but laugh at the scene of Presley being swallowed up. Hearing his question, "I used to be, but I over came my fears.". Leaning down she kissed Presley's forehead, "Moms are supposed to be scary, and if she looks like you." Robin poked the tip of his nose, "Then I'll know who gave you such a button nose.". Holding out her hand, "Lets get you home! I'll follow your lead.".

"Does it do you any good to lecture me?" Aaron stares back, "You snort like hog." he mentions going through his bag and pulls out some change preparing for the bus.

Vel waits and takes his hand heading up those rickety old stairs. It whirls in circular motion as she is going up this building was showing age, cockroaches and cracks. As they passed down the stairs, there was a teenage man heading down icey blue eyes and pure black hair. His scent was wild comparing to a untamed beast, coming with an Australian accent, the black hair was short and messy. He wore black against the somewhat tan skin, "Chatty just head back to your room." his voice dominating. For the girl above messy sand colored hair and a natural trouble maker look with clothes to stance. "Jayden! You don't tell-" pausing in mid-talk he looked up hands in jean pockets shirt some what unbuttoned. "You owe me pickles..." this girl named Chatty mentioned under breath. Wearing baggy shirt to tight pants with a sweater wrapped about the tiny waist.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:08 pm

"Ah, yes. Fear is what you call it. I remember now." He appears extremely thoughtful, silent for a long while. "I don't know if I have the words to describe it. It doesn't have much of a taste. Just a feeling of... fullness?" Fletcher's chest rises and falls with a nearly silent sigh and he offers another tiny smile. "I am fine. Thankful I could come."

Presley continues to look troubled, staring down at his feet and beginning to walk. "Do you... Do you think that I'll hurt people too? Like mom?" The little boy asks after a time, his voice tight with worry.

Bel opens his mouth to say something, eyes turning hard with anger. He is suddenly interrupted by a deep voice that could make anyone's knees weak from farther off. "Belial." It simply says and the boy snaps to attention, closing his book with a thwomp.

"Master... I..." He begins, standing to his feet. A huge figure steps out of the shadows, a man, intimidating in size and shape. He's tall, impossibly so at nearly 8 feet, large, thick horns protruding from his head and circling around his ears like a ram. His dark, dark eyes scan Aaron suspiciously before he looks down at Bel who is dwarfed in comparison by him.

"Making friends?" The hulking man asks the small teenager who looks down at his feet and nods once, silent. Bel's expression does not change but his body language suggests someone guarded, on edge.

Psychs watches these people with only mild interest as he follows Vel, waving at both of them in his friendly go-getting way.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:16 pm

"Hey you should smile more." Richard mentions out from the blue, and looks away nervously laughing. "Sorry heh, um fullness that sounds rather nice." Patting where his stomach is supposed to be it puffs out air showing his ribs now. Getting up, "Care for me to show you around Fletcher? If you want..." Richard was embarrassed it was given.

"In all honesty Presley, I don't think so, but everyone has a twist and turn in life." Robin kneels down in front of Presley taking his shoulders. "Remember one thing; Despite what our parents do in life, its our choice to pick and follow; or map out what we want." she looked to the entrance opening it up not phased by much it seems.

Aaron cocks an eye looking back and forth between the two. "Belial..nice to know." he looks over at Bel then at the tall man. He waits further to see how they interact, but taking mental notes. Taking some gum Aaron pops it in his mouth blowing a bubble and popping it.

Chatty looks down at Psychs, waving back before heading away. Jayden however looks over the two and descends going outside. Pushing open the third floor, a total of 9; first door on the right was Vel's it was decked out with stickers. Pushing it open with ease it made a soft crack sound of wood rotting. Within it was small kitchen on left and somewhat small living room. It appeared to be well managed and written on the walls elegantly was old writing. Warding evil spirits away, to summoning odds and ends of minions. To others however it seemed like decorative design, going from there the floors were wooden minus kitchen and bathroom having both tiles. Within living room there was a blow up couch see through and neon pink with matching recliner. There were millions of books scattered and stacked everywhere, along with random adorable outfits. Embarrassingly however was panties flung onto her rabbit lamp. "Sorry for the mess Psychs!" Vel was heading into the living room, going through a closest taking a larger book bag out. "Help yourself to the fridge!" if he went through the cupboards there were odd jars labeled in tongues filled with parts from frogs to unknown beings.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:57 pm

"Smiling is not something I am used to, I apologize. I have been slowly learning. Human facial expressions are... different." He nods, eyes looking away in what only can be embarrassment again. He stands, rather gracefully, from the chair and politely pushes it in. "Yes, I would like that."

The boy doesn't seem to quite know what she means but he nods his head, trying to smile. "I like you..." He says after a pause again, following behind her.

Bel's Master continues to stare down at Bel, watching him closely. "Don't stay out here too late, child. I have some things to take care of still. I'll see you at home." It's an order, not a request, said with a firm authority. His attention turns next to Aaron as Bel bows to him with a 'Yes, Master' and he gives the strange child an almost scathing, warning, glare before trudging along, boots crunching heavily.

Bel never once raises his gaze until the large man is out of sight, visibly relaxing and letting out a small breath of relief.

Psychs just shakes his head at her about the mess and laughs a little. "My place can get kinda messy sometimes too. I don't like picking up my clothes." He giggles as he looks around and then shakes his head about the fridge, "I'll cook us something when we get back! It'll be fun!"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:19 pm

"It is okay Fletcher, I'll help you learn. Using expressions are a way of communication, specially if someone is lying about how they feel. Someone can say they are fine, when they really aren't." pushing in his own chair, Richard opened the door waiting for Fletcher. "Great, I'll have to show you my favorite room. If you get tired let me know, this castle is pretty big and easy to get lost in." he was scratching his cheek bone being guilty of doing so.

"I like you too Presley," it came out without hesitation, "Now which way to your home?" Robin stood still looking down at Presley hands on her hips. Looking about from the restaurant, trying to think of where he lives by guessing.

Aaron shrugs it off, popping the earplug back in seeing two head lights coming closer. "Bottom or top?" he asked with a smirk.

Vel pops back over to him, the bag packed full of papers, books, clothes and some stuffed animals. "I don't either, its so much easier to pick and go. Luckily I don't work tomorrow, adult day is happening." she shivers at the thought. "That will be totally awesome, I want to help with cooking." Vel claps her hands together heading pass Psychs looking back with a smile. It seems Vel had calmed down a little although in a few moments there was reminders.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:30 pm

"I don't often tire. I do not require sleep." He states as he follows him, bowing his head in thanks at him waiting up. "I am always willing to learn these things... There was a long time I was not interested in humans and their tendencies but they are not so bad."

Presley points in a direction, reaching for her hand to grab it and tug her along. He seems a bit perkier, growing more comfortable in her presence.

Whirling around, Belial lets out a hissing, angered noise, "If you want to fucking know, I'm bottom and it fucking hurts most of the time and I have no choice in the matter. Does that make you happy?" He begins to visibly tremble, literally seething now. The book in his hand goes sailing, landing in front of Aaron with a loud CRACK! Pages fly everywhere as it is completely obliterated by the boy's ungodly strength, a crater in the asphalt underneath it now that wasn't there before.

Psychs skips along after her, skirt bouncing with each step. "You can totally help me! Now let's get out of here~"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:51 pm

"I don't require sleep either," Richard looks over at Fletcher closing the door after him. "Good, I enjoy teaching actually." he pauses walking along side Fletcher, the kitchen large enough to fit two elephants. However hosting 3 doors, one for Richard's room, one for the zombies and one to the dining room, "Glad I'm the way I am, would have missed out on meeting you Fletcher.".

Taking Presley's hand she giggles, "You are far to cute, you know that?" Robin mentions following after.

"Actually it does," Aaron reaches up for a paper looking it over before letting it go. "Kill him then, if it makes you so angry." he says it with ease. Satisfied on seeing Belial so upset, he looks to the bus, "Or you could join me for some juice boxes and cookies.".

"Awesome! Lead the way Psychs." she took up his hand grinning happily.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:03 am

"I would have come and fed off of you anyways." He says, oblivious to the fact that he could easily mean his appearance in general. He follows along, staring around this way and that.

Presley smiles up at her sweetly as he leads her along. "Nuh uh." He answers truthfully. They eventually arrive at a rather nice house, kind of large and ritzy. The whole place is dark, not a single light illuminating the inside or out. The yard is overrun and some of the windows broken. He stops and points to the front door where the lock is broken and the knob hanging off. "Right here."

Again, the book is a complicated script, something for someone of college education or higher. "Or I could kill you for fucking annoying me so much." He growls, crossing his arms over his chest and staring at him with a heated glare. He is caught off guard at the invitation and suddenly laughs, a cruel sound because he is still angry. "Oh, that is really juvenile. And what is it exactly you want from me if I do?"

Psychs happily obliges, stepping outside with her. His home isn't so far; a simple, cheap apartment building.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:17 am

Richard looks to the side, "Fed off me, the way you say that rather makes me blush." he chuckles a bit embarrassed even more now. Heading through the dinning room door it had a long table fitting 30 people or more it was hardly used. Although scratch marks were present at the head table.

"Really?" Robin asks looking around at the place and frowns. Looking at the place and then at him, "Want to spend the night at my place kiddo?" worrying a bit about Presley.

Shrugging at the killing response, "Nothing, I had my fun." he steps into the bus dropping change into the box.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:22 am

"I apologize." He murmurs simply as he continues looking about. "It is quite painless though, I assure you."

"How come?" He asks, looking back up at her again, "We just got here..."

There's a quick couple of footsteps behind Aaron before he's turned around rather forcefully. It's Bel, who promptly clocks him right in the face then and there, standing on the steps of the bus. It's almost like being hit by a freight train.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:36 am

"Its okay," Richard looks away seeing it made no connection, but it makes him happy sort of.

"Well, honey..." Robin looks at the place and then him. "Yes you are right about that." she takes a step inside not frightened, but more so worried about the child. "Do you live by yourself?" Robin asks next staring down at him.

Rubbing his face gently after its done, just a simple nose bleed is present. Aaron rubs the blood away looking at Bel, "Hm.." Aaron steps down and kicks squarely in the nuts region, "That rather hurt, first time anyone's laid a finger on me besides Robin.".
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:45 am

Fletcher wanders forward a bit, still studying things. "I like your home. What is it you wanted to show me?"

He goes in after her, shutting the door though it doesn't really latch with the knob busted. Everything is indeed dark inside, the electricity completely out, gone unpaid for a long time ago. Everything seems dead silent, eerily so, as if abandoned. "My dad lives here... But he's been gone." He smiles at her through the dark, trying to gesture her forward to the livingroom.

Bel reacts like anyone would, screaming in pain. His recovery however is astonishing and he bounces back, more ferocious than before and grabs Aaron by the throat, pressing down hard. "Fuck you and everything about you, you fucking cunt!"
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:57 am

"Oh right!" heading out from the dinning room Richard pushed open large wooden double doors leading out to the court yard. A fountain sat in the middle flowing with blood and skeletons strewn about, the sky having a full moon. "Just this, and glad you like it. Ares...I mean Mistress had remodeled it after her father's "passing."."

"Oh....okay.." Robin nods slowly heading towards the living room. Watching every step she takes in case of boards being rotted. Her eyes adjusted towards the dark atmosphere watching Presley with a smile.

About to reach in pocket while kicking, a large wolf charges from the blue ramming into Bel. Upon impact however its large arm went about Bel's waist, in case they landed on the ground he would land on top of this werewolf.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:05 am

Fletcher stares out, his impossibly large eyes seeming to somehow grow wider in surprise. He lets out a small breath of astonishment as he looks out, standing that way for a long time.

There's a small fort of blankets and a stack of children's books and very few toys sitting where he leads her, by one of the couches. "This is my room." He says, rather proudly, pointing at his fort with one little pillow sitting underneath it and the other things described. "I made it myself. It's really neat, huh? I used to just sleep on the couch or the floor but this is nicer."

Bel has to be literally pried off of Aaron, snarling and growling like the inhuman thing he is. "I WILL END YOU!" His voice is gravely and deep, suddenly unlike any child anyone has ever heard and more like a demon, kicking his legs wildly as he's pulled away. He does land on this wolf, continuing his tantrum all the way down.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 am

Richard looks over at Fletcher smiling fondly, "Do you like?" he asks a bit curious on Fletcher's response stepping forward.

Robin chokes back a tear, and nods "Yea...its really neat Presley." picking up a single toy she looks it over and then around. "Um hey, Presley..how about..you accompany me to my house..and spend a few nights with me. To um...protect me from...boys except for you and Aaron." Robin stared at the other toys curious on how long it has been like this.

The werewolf reaches between Bel's finger's pulling them away and attempts to turn Bel towards him. Aaron of course finally turning red, coughing and spouting with a smile. "Release him now." it came off as a growl and demand more then a request.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:22 am

He nods very slowly, absentmindedly fixing his long violet hair in an almost human way. Fletcher looks back at him. "It is very beautiful. I see why it is your favorite."

The toy is for a child much younger than he, a toddler or baby almost. It seems old and worn, an obvious hand-me-down. "Well, I dunno if I could protect you from scary boys, Robin..." He whispers, picking up his pillow and hugging it tightly. "Mommy was a scary boy. He liked to hurt people and make blood spray out of them with daddy. I didn't like to watch. It's too scary! If they're around, you should just stay away!" His eyes are round with nervousness as he warns her. "They'd eat you."

Bel slowly, ever so slowly, seems to calm, breathing hard and still glaring at Aaron. "Let me go." He hisses after a time, voice back to normal. "I'm fine."
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:36 am

"Heh, I'm happy you came." he kept his eyes on Fletcher seeing him fix his hair. "I like this as much as your smile.".

"Oh," Robin nodded slowly, and took a deep breath. "I'll keep your warning there Presley, lets start heading to my house then, do you have a favorite toy?" she sighed at the thought of what other things possible this boy had seen. Slowly picking up what earlier he had stated.

Jayden follows through turning human purely naked currently, Aaron however sitting there amused still and laughing. At which Jayden points at him snapping his finger telling Aaron to shut up, "Your lucky I didn't eat you up child. Apologize to him now...Or I'll kick your ass myself and I won't be as gentle.". "Chatty." one word at which causes Jayden to growl and huffs looking at Bel breathless almost.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by October on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:43 am

Fletcher turns to look at him, cocking his head quizzically. "I... thank you..." He moves closer, almost uncomfortably so, "You are very fascinating...."

Presley hangs onto his old pillow, fishing something out from his fort. It seems to be a photo which he promptly tucks away into the case of it for safekeeping. "Okay." He shrugs at her, forcing one of his smiles. "What're we gonna do then? And what if dad comes back while I'm gone...?" He asks, looking around at the darkened livingroom.

Bel composes himself, fixing his sweater and running his fingers through his hair. "I have to go home." He grunts, sighing and walking away from the situation to where his book is strewn about. The boy begins scooping up pages, stuffing it back together.
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moiredead on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:26 pm

"No problem," Richard stood still as Fletcher grew closer, "I have to disagree, Fletcher you drew me in."

"We'll live him a note saying where you are, and we sir Mr. Presley are going to have nachos and some movies! Then bath time of course, cause I smell." she sniffed her armpit making a ew face waving. "We'll come by everyday though no worries!" Robin ruffles his hair and looks around taking up a piece of board, reaching behind her leg for a pocket knife and started to carve. -Hello Mr.Presley's father, I'm having your son stay the night at my house for a bit for some nachos and movies. You can reach me by calling this number xxx-xxx-xxx, this is last minute, but it can't be helped your son is adorable. Written by Robin a little bird.- Showing this to Presley Robin smiles, "What do you think?".

Jayden hops up going over to assist in collecting papers, and stands up silently. Holding them out to Bel, as he looked over at Aaron, who at which sighs. Going beside Bel;to walk him home, taking a juice box and cookie from his back pack.
moiredead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum