Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy Retreat

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 4 Empty Re: Snowy Retreat

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:19 am

"Aye well. I hope he is feelin' better soon. Miss him around here." His grin returns, watching the two affectionately. Rev thoughtfully tastes the soup until the grin on his face almost mirrors his mother's. "More salt! It's good though!" Cy lets them finish their exchange before piping up again. "I don't mean ta interrupt but can I talk to ya when yer finished, Arch?"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:50 am

Arch pats the boy on the shoulder while truning him to the stove gently after placeing the spoon in his hand. "Well go ahead!" He turns tot he sink and wrinseses his hands. As he takes a hand towel and dries them he stares up at Cy through the glasses perched on the tip of his nose. "Sure, Revan can handle it from here." He places the towel on the sideboard and gestures tward the door after pushing back his glasses. As they get outside he reaches out patiently and without thinking takes the infant from cyrus and is playing with her. "Whats daddy need little one? Can you tell bumpa?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:53 am

Cy pecks Rev's temple before following Arch out, the dragon child giving them both a little wave as they go. He doesn't mind as his baby is snatched from him, just smiling a tad at the reaction. "Well..." He begins and looks down at his feet, "Knowin' you ya prolly expect it comin'. About Virgil... 'm gettin' real worried. He will barely talk ta me... I don't suppose ya could help?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:03 am

"Well... I have already tried talking to Virgil previously in the past when I senced something amiss. If its to the point you are getting worried about his wellbeing now. I will deffinately see about helping in any way I can. Sadly the occourances that seperated you and your son before tend to be a family trait. Ive been keeping an eye ofcourse. Due to this as I want to prevent any reppentance in the family if I can. He is still family after all."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:09 am

Nodding along as he speaks, he visibly relaxes as Arch agrees. "I was hoping as much. And maybe, tell him about Wisper? Adneil made a good point. He may be able to help with her unique circumstances... If he wants, of course. Maybe... Maybe he will feek better knowing she is like he was." The expression on his face is purely hopeful as he peers back up, biting his lip. Pausing momentarily, it is almost as if he is going to say something important, "Though... Maybe keep yer hands ta yerself this time, aye, old man?" That mischievous twinkle in his eye comes back momentarily as he lets out an amused little chuckle.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:16 am

Arch raises an eyebrow and slowly hands back the infant to her father unblinking. "Uh huh." Is all he says. Then turns around and opens the door looking back over his shoulder for a moment. "Ill see to him in a moment." Then he steps through and closes the door a little louder then normal behind him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:20 am

Cy lets out a goodnatured chortle, calling through the door. "Don't be a sourpuss now! It was only a joke! Ya know I love ya..." With another small pause, he does add in a much quieter tone. "Thanks, da..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:34 am

"Not a probelm son." Echoes through Cys head after a moment. Though in a slightly disgruntled manner. Arch finnishes up the soup with his grandson and gets his vest and cane. After a little he arrives at Vurgils door. He gives it a sudden knock with the knob of his cane. "A slightly different knock may peak the boys curiosity since hes been unresponsive to normal knocking." He thinks to himself as he waits.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:42 am

There's just a sigh and muttered, quiet 'come in.' As the older gentleman enters he has to step over a few things, the room a bit of a mess with things strewn carelessly everywhere. Clothes, magazines, what have you with an air of an adolescent's bedroom more than anything. The man is sitting in the dark, curtains drawn and just sitting on his bed silently. A book is left at his feet, knees drawn up to his chest making the small man appear even smaller. His eyes glow briefly as he glances up and says nothing.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:02 am

"Glad to see you have a fondness in reading!" Arch says tenderly to the man. "Would it be rude of me to ask if you would like to walk through the garden with me? Maby you can tell me about what you have been reading of late?" The old man holds a thermous in a outstreatched hand. "A little cheddar potatoe soup that was just made?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:09 am

It takes him a while to respond, steadily just staring. "...The white one gave it to me... Ashe?" His voice is low, hesitant. "He said it was me..." Upon closer inspection it's a beat up paperback of poetry by Virgil translated by someone or other. "Why are you here." It's less of a question, as his eyes flick to the door and back. "I know Cyrus was here earlier."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:33 am

"I assume you already know from the comotion last week and the little ones, that my son had my grandchild? Well he and I were talking and we require some help and we need your assitance. Also, im here to ask if you have given thought on giving me council? I think it would be in the best intrest. Profeshionalisem aside for a moment, we care for you and we are getting concerned. Ive told you of my asteem and honeslty it may proove a healthy step in recovery and self worth if you assist us."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:49 am

"...help? From me?" It's hard for him to keep his surprise to himself. "With what?" He still doesn't move, neither confirming or denying that he knows until those multicolored eyes narrow slightly. "There is nothing for me to talk about, doc, that you can't figure out on your own with that esteem of yours. I think I'm fine here." For a moment it almost feels like he is talking to Virgil's son instead of the man himself, his tone bitingly similar. "Look, I kind of like you but if this is part of something Cy wants from me, count me out. I don't need you forcing yourself into this because that's what he wants."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:00 am

"Ive asked you before about this even before he mentioned anything of the sort. Virgil you are family and I would like to help. As well as get to know you. As for helping me and Cyrus, I find myself in a situation I do not know or have ever needed study. The child was born without vision and we would like your assistance with raising the child. No one else here has the knowledge of reading braille or just normal functioning with the impairment beyond Solis, you would be the expert on this... We need you..."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:16 am

His slim shoulders shrug, confusion in the furrow of his brows "And you can't just fix her like me? I thought you were supposed to know everything or something." Getting up slowly off the bed, he stands near the edge defiantely and crosses his arms. He glowers with as much stubborness in his petite frame and short height as allows. "There isn't anything to know. That's what I am trying to TELL you. I have nothing. NOTHING. And I have had nothing for decades. What am I supposed to fucking say?!" He is getting increasingly upset, a finger jabbing in Arch's direction in anger. "My favorite color is black because I had no fucking eyes for 40 years! I have no favorite food because I haven't been able to taste in just as goddamn long! I mean what the fuck! Oh gee, Virgil? What have you been doing with yourself?" He snarls mockingly, practically shouting now. "Oh, I dunno, just getting raped every day, what about you?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:28 am

"I cannot it isnt the same situation, nor have I ever claimed to know everything. I do know that you are not the only one in this house that can make those claims as well. Tell me truthfully do you realy think you have nothing? Or is it that you are afraid of the everything that has been laid before you? Your the one that has the ability to change this "nothing" you speak of. May as well help by giving yourself purpose to an infant that needs you and also realizeing your not alone and with a family that loves you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:41 am

He turns his face sharply away from him, eyes back to glowing angrily this time as he glares at the wall. "What am I supposed to do. Get huge like my brother? Welcome all of you with open arms? None of you are actually family. My ACTUAL family fucking hates me. I am just a stranger here. And the kid is a dragon, isn't it? Since when does a thing like that need help." It's becoming quickly apparent there is a scathing tone of jealousy, his arms crossed again and held tight to himself.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:55 am

"So why are you reacting harshly now that you have the opertunity to change. Yes you havent seen for 40 years. Now you have eternity to. Thats something with enough steps and work yes, you can have a family Virgil. Jherico will come around eventualy as well. Its not goign to be overnight no but you at least have the goals apparenlty tjey woudlnt be somthign to work tward if it didnt upset you as much. Also I disagree... You are family. I want to help you avhive your goals. You deserve to be happy too, especialy since you have paid your dues.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:03 am

A long silence stretches between them, the other white haired man's voice strained, cracking with emotion. "....It's not fair..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:16 am

"What... That you have an open road or that he went down his without you? The way I see it virgil. Your story has just begun and you have more then just him with you now. If you let us."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:31 am

Arch has a book flying at his face before he finishes, "Why does everyone assume I still want him?! SHUT UP!!" His anger is fully on display again, strangely the hair on his head bristling like an animal. His teeth have grown long, a weird mix of what can only be described as canine and vampire. "Stop guessing and assuming everything about me like some fucking smart ass!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:40 am

The book bounces off Arches face. The doctor shows absolutely no reaction. "Virgil I never implied in that way... You interpret the conversation how you see it. As for guessing and assumeing, im not asking these questions as benifit nor for an awnser. Merely to help you think from perspectives. So tell me then, what do you want? It dosnt have to be major or big. Just a step.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:46 am

He is breathing heavily in an effort to calm down, wiping his much wider mouth with the back of his hand. "I want.... To... T-to see my son." He struggles to say it, pained and rough. "And for everyone to stop trying so fucking hard. I know for a fact all of you just think I am jealous of Adneil. I am NOT. Cy is the one that begged me and begged me to come back years ago and I DIDN'T so that can stop too! I want the pity to stop! I want to be left alone! I am tired of being forced to do things!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:57 am

"Alright, but just be open minded for a moment. I know its a difficult concept. Support is not pitty. It can be confuseong especialy if you never have had much support. We do not pitty you here. We care for you. I cant promise Jerico seeing you anytime soon but I can try to help with that as well. The last two are in the past and will stay there if you want. I will clarify with the others involved. This is between us. As for forceing you, i promise, you have complete control. I just ask you dont give up on me or yourself and strive for recovery. Pain sometimes is progress.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:08 am

"You make a lot of nice promises all you want and I'll believe it when I see it." He hisses harshly, shoving his hands almost violently into his pockets. "Is that all you want? Are we done?" Moodily, he looks down to the ground, shoulders hunched in discomfort.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next