Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy Retreat

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Snowy Retreat Empty Snowy Retreat

Post by Killem450 Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:03 am

A low rumbleing eminates through the air. The giantess gaze haphazardly encroaches upwards to the sky as a sudden thunderhead starts forming above her. A glint of snow perches softly upon her cheek. The mountain top overlooking the castle envelouped in a layer of white, spreading like a blanket to the vally below. The quietness up here calling to her more, finding herself nestled in its comfort more frequent of late. She takes a breath in, holding it momentarily until its relased slowly into a misty sigh in the cold winter air. "Guess Raiden or one of my siblings are having a moment...again." The little fire crackleing a few feet away gives way to a puff of smoke trailing into her face as the wind starts shifting. She leans her head upon the little pillow Cy had left in the little camp he made for her. With cool rock upon her back she closes her eyes trying to find some comfort, a feat that has been evadeing her as of late. The greay fur coat Devin made for her is at least cozy against her massive girth of a belly. Looking up at the atronamical body forms above her. "Wonder when buttons gonna be back wiff supper anyway?"
         Giving a disgruntled grunt, she sits up opening her eyes. The wind seeming to pick up more aggressively over her. The cloud above her causes her to cock her head curiously sideways a tad, the cloud seeming to take an almost olive hew to itself. The wind whiping up snow more violently against her starting to become almost deafening. "What the fuck!" Accopanied with a worried expreshion, wide eyes in disbelief. A shiver of fear tingleing down her spine at the sight. The churnign neather above her spiraling in a way it never has before seems to start reaching down to her. The sound of the wind compareable to a highpitched scream. She scrambles to her feet, lumbering as she can to get away from the funnel reaching tward her. A hand clitching her massive belly only to be met with a pain that sends her to all fours. The muscles in her back and abdomen bare down and size upon her. A sharp breath in is all she manages as what seems to be a massive exploshion wracks the entirty of the mountain around her in tadem with her contraction.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Snowy Retreat Empty Re: Snowy Retreat

Post by October Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:27 am

A roar of thunder matches the intensity of the earthquake, if not more so. The smell of singed earth and a blinding flash alights the area as the giantess feels half shielded momentarily from the worst of the wind. "...Adneil...?" It's a voice she recognizes, but odd, carried heavy and rumbling through the very storm itself. Something light and feathery brushes her wet cheek, a charcoal feather falling loosely in front of her vision only to be whipped out carelessly by another screaming gust. Blue glow pulses above her, as one of the few beings able to traverse the gale attempts to meet her gaze. Rai's eyes burn bright just like the rest of him, the dark blood from the crown of horns on his head causing snake-like rivets down his pale skin. His large wings only provide partial cover for her form, his expression odd and unblinking in this state but not without a glimmer of concern. It seems somehow the wind tunnel is controlled for now, the usual weather that heralds the halfbreed enforcing some of its own control while icy snow pelts at them. Something in his frame is hesitant, as per usual, waiting. "T-time...?" Is all he allows, a crack lof ightning closeby vibrating the timber of his voice down to the very pits of the mountain.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:57 am

A grey colored bloodshot eye peers at the dark figure. A look of pain and fear in it as it closes tightly. A nod is all she manages, fingers diging into the earthy snow beneath her as they both are wracked with another mighty tremor. A noise of cracking stone eminates from the riges all around them. A moucy and weak "help!" is all she manages through bared teeth. Clutching herself amongst the gale. The wind around them sounding more and more like a train as the tempest fights for control. Her red hair flowing around them loosly as the hood on her jacket is flown back. A warmt wetness beneath her. As she tries to shift from it.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:29 am

The snow beneath her feels like it begins to melt away, at first as though it may be her body heat but icy tendrils of water trickle between her clenched fingers and creepily travel up her wrists. The ground follows suit, melting slowly until there is a great tugging sensation and the giantess feels as though she is falling straight through to the ground below. The din of the storm is absorbed into complete silence until finally there is a beep of machines, followed by the strained voice of her husband. "Adneil!!" Comforting fingers on her shoulder come with the scent of him, another voice, calm and mild speaks next. "Adneil? It's okay now. Can you stand?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:34 am

She takes a deep breath as everything comes into view. Her hand still holding her stomach. Her back and abdomen still stiff but the contraction seems to have momentarily subsided. Patting the hand on her shoulder with her free hand as she leans back into a kneeling posistion slowly. "Eye, im fine." She says still breathing hard. "Feels like I jus got kicked in the dick! Sorry I put ye through this lovey! Damn!" Arch is there in his normal attire. The choice made a while ago that Yasuo will be the one to deliver. Arch wanted to be on the sideline for his eldests first. "Youll be alright Adneil." he says in a comforting tone from the side.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:45 am

Cyrus at her side sags in relief, food decorating the front of him with even smears on his face for good measure. "Had me worried! The kids're right in a tizzy and then Raiden exploded off." It's Midnight that spoke, his usual subdued manner about him. "They will get worse as it goes. Do whatever your body naturally wants." He explains helpfully. "Stand, walk, eat... Would you like some water? Yasuo will be along in a moment. He wasn't in too much of a hurry if you think it could be some time. Some of the children were struggling to understand what was happening."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:47 am

Looking at her husband she gives him a scowel. SOMEONE, was supposed te be bringin food to have dinner wiff me! But the bastard seems te just be helpin himself!" She sticks out her toung at him with a smile. Almost on cue a rumble can be felt in the distance as she nearly doubles over with another contraction. Beads of sweat are starting to drip from her brow. "Can ye manage te help me with these wet clothes?" She hisses beteen short deep breaths. "Raiden seems to be handling the storm for us thankfuly. I had my speculations on the dragonlings element with the nature of the ultra sounds, the storm seems to have confirmed it." Arch pipes up as he begins to help get the ginatess more situated how she needs to be.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:58 am

"Oi now! I'mma good hubby! I was makin' ya somethin' and yer rumblin' made me drop it all over so ya only have our little one ta blame." He prods her playfully back until she is doubled over again, his grin fading to concern once mor3 as he tugs at her wet clothes. "Aye, listen ta Midi. Best thing ya can do is work through it. Move around if ya got to. Sittin' can make it unbearable when ya get really uncomfortable." He settles down with her as Arch helps make her comfortable, tone a bit more gentle as he pats her hand. "Breathe." Midnight makes himself useful and gathers up the clothes, fetching some water anyways once that is done. Yasuo enters a moment later, drying his hands freshly scrubbed with a cloth he carried in. "Glad to see everything is okay, Adneil-san. How are you feeling? Soon or do we have a while to wait?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:09 am

Now with the wet layer of clothes pryed from her, she seems to be fairing a bit better. "Alright, ill do what I can. Seems ets a bit hard right new no matter wha I do." Looking at Yasuo as he enters the room she awnsers sheepishly. "I dunno, fine I suppose givin the postition. As fer a while to wait." She snears in pain again as the house starts rumbleing. A little "eek of pain escapes from her as her face flushes to almost match her tattoos on her face." A few moments of pass till it subsides. "I dunno, ye tell me! You got more expirance then me from here,an I canne see what Im doin here Da." She pants tward the doctor looking over her. A sheen of gold scale has appeard around her eyes with the last convulsion. As well as a crown of her normal horns perched on her brow. Sharp fangs pokeing pleasently betwen her red lips. Signs of her normal self that havnt shown in the long months of the pregnancy.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:40 am

"Well..." Yasuo begins as he patiently waits for her explanation, moving to produce gloves from a box to the side and slip them on. "You know what is coming next. I have to check." His expression is all one of professionalism, green eyes studying her new changes as he approaches. "But, personally, my best guess is going with sooner rather than later based on the weather and your face. And the rumbling, of course." Cy perks up at that, grinning. "Ya gonna be ready, Addy?! We are finally gonna get ta see 'em. Been hidin' fer so long..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:10 am

The process continues for a little while, like the doctor said. It was sooner rather then later. The castle shaking more and more with each apex. The giantess strainging not only to mother the infant but hold back the very earth around her. The moments seeming to pull themself on in to a draging eternity. With one last and final push accompanied with a draconic like scream Yasuo now heald the newest addition amongst his grand children. A little girl. Paleish white sliglty moreso then his own skin tone with a slight bluish hue to her. Little tufts of white and blue hair perched upon her head. Her brow has little nubs dotted along it as well as scales to match her mothers current state. A little white tale is nestled between the babes round butt cheeks. As the doctor inspects the baby it seems all is perfect untill his last test. She has no reaction to his visual cues.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:07 am

Cyrus talks Adneil calmly through the motions, a supportive hand on her and an optomistic smile on his face the entire time. As her scream dies off, he doesn't leave her side, dabbing at her brow with a cool cloth. "See? Nothin' ta be scared about. It's all over, lovey. Ya did amazin'!" Midnight helps where he can, staying mostly to the background but seeming to know what he is doing. He steps back to give them a moment as the baby appears. The doctor juggles the very large, slimey reptile, cooing gently to her as he does his checks and cleans her up best he can. "I believe we have a girl." He smiles at the two parents, holding her close to his now messy scrubs as he approaches for them to see. Cy nudges his wife gently. "Go ahead, Addy. Take 'er first. Ya worked hard for it. It's the best part!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:21 am

Hesitantly she reaches out, taking hold of the little one. "This ones a bit different eh?" Knew she would be!" She coos at her. "Cute as a button though huh?" She says as she runs a gentle thumb along the little brow down to playing with the tail. "What ye think lovey? Our little Wisper." A tender smile sitting upon the giantesses face as she looks to her husband. Arch is currently in the corner whiter then anyone and barly keeping his shit together in a bumbleing snotty mess. All he can do is weakly clap.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:32 am

The redhead leans over to give his own attention to their new daughter. "Ya ain't whisperin' outside right now, are ya, darlin'?" He nods in happy agreement, kissing her tiny forehead affectionately. "Aye. Special girl! Welcome ta the family." Yasuo watches them quietly, allowing them their time before his low tone interrupts. "I do have some news... There may be something going on with her eyes. I am not certain as it may be too soon to tell. Normally, parents don't even notice in the first few months but as she isn't human it's a bit more obvious. We will give her some time but just be aware of it and we will keep checking on it.... With that, I will get the others whenever you both are ready." The smile he offers is reassuring before looking to Arch and crooking his finger. "Get over here and see your granddaughter, sweetheart, so I can do some cleaning up."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:39 am

Arch just nods to Yasuo in a almost defeated way. Adneil has all she can to hold herself together from laughing at the old mans sight. "Hey ye ol shite ets not tha bad! Comon an see er!" Adneil listens to what Yasuo says but remains silent and nods as hes done. "We will see as she goes. Theres probibly a reason. After a moment she holds the baby to her bosom. "Cant wait te turn te meself again tho!" Well lets get so the tohers can see er!" The storm outside looks to have settled too!" She nods tward the window.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:49 am

A small frown finally graces Cy's lips at the new information, running a finger down the infant hybrid's cheek gently. "Eyes, huh? Seems ta be a family trait." Yasuo is quiet, busying himself cleaning up Adneil with Midnight's help and then disappears to get himself changed. "I will go get them~" He calls over his shoulder on the way out. A scrabbling of claws is the first sign of someone coming, a rumbling whine following as AJ skitters in. He seems distressed, pacing once or twice before running to his parents and burying his face into Cy's arm. He is making a sound akin to draconic crying, his mother pausing to pet the glittering scales of his head. "Ey now. Everythin' is okay. Yer sister is just here! Do ya wanna see?" The young gold dragon lifts his head to give the Giant big, green eyes, wide and glistening but no actual tears. "Da! It was scary! Are you okay?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:09 am

Reaching down to pat his head gently. "Eye, it was jus me. Was havin a hard time keepin meself under control. Were fine new tho... I have a feelin the mountain es a bit worse fer ware tho." Adneil shifts and unlatches the infant in a way to make herself presentable. The baby letting out grunts a bit almost in a draconic rutting around for food. "Whatcha think of yer sister bubba?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:28 am

AJ tries to calm himself, snuffling in their direction. "H-How come she can have two legs already?" He noses her foot carefully, studying her small form before resting his chin on the bed. "What's her name?" Cy continues to pet him comfortingly, easing back into a fanged grin. "Whisper. You'll be a good big bro like always, aye?" The older dragonling swishes his tail thoughtfully before giving a murmured "aye." Next to appear is a flash of white with an amused and giggling Spirit getting a free ride. "Stygian, hush a tad, my dear. There is an infant." Midnight finally pipes up again, his tone gentle as he faintly smiles at their glee. Stygian, on the back of Ashe, tries to stifle another giggle before sliding off his nephew. "Sorry, mama. We were just excited." Ashe doesn't hesitate to approach, patiently seating himself next to AJ to get a look. "Hello~" He greets his baby sister enthusiastically, not really expecting an answer, of course. Stygian, on the other hand, stands near Arch and tugs on his pant leg.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:40 am

"Ah my boy! Glad to see your havign a bit of fun huh!" He bends down and picks up the boy in one arm, moving closer so they can see. "Oh, well ye know how mumma was the one tha had ye. Maby since I had this lil one she jus came out a lil differnt." The baby nestled closer to show to her siblings reaches out and grabs ashes nostril, cooing and babbling as she sticks her hand in it. With a giggle she raspberries at him, sending the fur around them im a little more of a gust then expected. This sends Adneil into another gleeful chuckle.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:52 am

Ashe's eyes promptly glow at the touch, horns filling with swirling blue and white until he... Sneezes. A large gust of a thing blowing out of said nostrils and pushing the tufts of her hair back as well as the offending hand out of his nose. He shivers after, the strange mane of fur running down him standing on end. "Sorry! I didn't hurt you, did I?" His question is directed to her as he moves close again to nuzzle Whisper with brotherly affection. "I am sure she is used to a little wind, dove." Cy laughs out along with Adneil. Stygian gapes at her for a moment before clapping his hands together in childish happiness. "Welcome! Welcome! I am glad you're here!" Selkie slides in next, long tail dragging behind her and leaving a slippery trail on the floor"Ma? Da?" She questions hesitantly, Revan just behind her.and peering around inquisitively.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:02 am

The baby goes into a fully belly laugh at the sneeze and as a srious tone takes her face. She promptly tries to reach out and grab his nose again playfully. "I dunno she seems to not have an Issue with her quardiation tho da?" Addy pipes up." The giantess peering down at her family happily. Oi, were fine. Hows everyone else farin? Comere ye lot! Wheres San te?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:16 am

This time, using her own power, he blows at her more gently and giggles in return. Rev and Selkie join them, watching Ashe with amusement of their own. Standing, Cy reluctantly pulls away. "I'll go get her. She might be sulking." Midnight heads for the door as well, offering his own help once more. "I will go see if Artis and Chronos have arrived yet." As they exit, Adneil feels something familiar in her hair, a ribbon-y tongue tickling her ear. "What about me?" It hisses ominously just to her.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:41 am

"Oh zeph, I didnt forget bout ye. Sorry... Lots jus happenin reigh new. I knew ye would be aroun soon. Yer sis is the one with a bit of an insecuirity issue." The giantess says to him mentaly. As she scratches under his chin with her free hand. "Thank ye Middi!" The giant calls out as he leaves the room. Wisper keeps sending playful gusts bavk and forth between Ashe and her. Squaking in dragon and human cooking as she goes. Her little hands reaching all around discovering everything around her.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:48 am

Zeph hops down and fluffs out his furriness cheekily, wriggling his tail playfully up at his dad. "This sister seems fun!" She meets with Rev's feathery strange scales and her sister's sheen of wet slime as they wait, both allowing her to do her thing. It takes Cy a bit, wandering back in with a very slow red dragon trailing behind. She stays near the door, thin whip of a tail wrapped around her like a cat. San doesn't look up, obviously moody as Cyrus plonks himself back in his seat. "The older ones said they would be along after the little'uns thin out. Don't wanna crowd ya. Saw Raiden in the hall, too, and he looked a bit worse for wear so I told him maybe he should clean up before he scared anyone comin' in!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snowy Retreat Empty The arrival

Post by Killem450 Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:10 am

"Well, It seems the room is getting a little full. Im going to alos take my leave so you can spend time together. Also it seems Yasuo has gone to check on Raiden I suppose." Arch turns to his son in his arm. "Want to come and help daddy find oakasan and otasan?!" The old man says as he leaves te room petting sanguine on his way by. Adneil gives his daughter a big smile as he sees her sitting in the door. "Comon in darlin, i missed ye. I know babes arent yer favorite."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next