Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy Retreat

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 8 Empty Re: Snowy Retreat

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:00 am

"Im doing pleasent. Its a fuller castle these days isnt it?! The fault dosnt fall only to you. Im rather the same way when it comes to work you see. I have to thank you again for your services to my family over the last few years. How are you doing my sir?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:37 am

"I believe Alex deserves more praise than I do. The children certainly prefer him." He pours himself tea, sighing with a guilty expression. "I have been better given the circumstances... which I am sure you presumed I wished to talk about." Rubbing his temple on his good side, he has a hard time lifting his gaze back to meet Arch's. Hisoka finally got a chance to bite him and has been having screaming night terrors from it. "...I tried my best from what you told me would happen to prevent it but I am only... well, me, as you know. How is he? Any better?" Stygian is quiet as he looks between them but says nothing.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 8 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:29 pm

"The boy is going to have a rough go of it. He wont be worse for ware for long. He is very resilliant. If it works the way we believe it does, it can be assumed that the boy will learn the good memories as well. Sadly its up to us that hopefully the boy will learn more from the good then the bad from all of our pasts...horror stories abound here it seems. As for the children likeing you, the older kids understand and apreciate your role more then the younger ones. They will come around. Relax, all the good you have done for our family isnt put aside just by this mishap. Hes gotten everyone of us. Though it was funny watching him dangle from Adneils earlobe. Hes very persistant." Arch offers Sygian a biscut as the boy sits in his lap. The father rubbing the boys back warmly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:44 pm

"I like you best, Mr. Hawtrey..." Comes Stygian's soft reply, taking his biscuit and sinking into Arch to cuddle as he munches, extremely content.

This makes Sean pause a moment and then sigh quietly. "Thank you, lad." Turning back to Arch, he smoothes an anxious hand over the papers in front of him. "Alex seems to be having some success working with him. Lucky man being the only one not bitten yet because of it..." A long pause comes as he sips his tea, hesitating before speaking again. "....Well, if you find you are in need of an explanation my friend, I will provide one. Not in front of the boy, however. That brings me to my next point. Hear me out, if you would."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Arch nods. "Stigian, do you mind giving Mr. Hawtrey and I a little but. Ill come find you and we can play after alright?! Everyone is in the dining area per usual." After the boy leaves he turns back to his tea for a moment then nods to Sean, a eyebrow turned up in concern. "Go ahead Sean, I hope the boy hasnt put you out?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:46 pm

He watches the child slid down from Arch's lap and obediently trot out, a hopeful tone under his breath. "Long as you promise!" And with that, he disappears to find his godparents. There is a glimpse of Pray's back standing dutifully just outside the door, the puppet watching him go.

Once alone, Sean just heaves a sigh. "My past won't be dragged out of me unless absolutely nessecary for the boy's sake. As for the other matter, would you possibly consider turning Hisoka over to me? And I mean that as in... I wish to take him on as my protègè." Gauging Arch's reaction, he finishes his tea and sets it down with a quiet clink. "Given his unique circumstances I think it may help him... understand better. The bizarre circumstances of his ressurrection. This thing with memories... what is a soul but memory? I think we shall find he is closer to death, recollection, and a multitude of others than we realize. The bite only drove it home for me and it falls perfectly into my familial occupation."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 8 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:34 am

"I dont mean to seem to pry, i wasnt asking for clarification on that subject. Im sorry if it seemed otherwise. As for protègè... There will have to be discushions with the others about it. At this juncture it would be a maby from me givin some time, he is only two dont forget... Lets bring it up with his other parents and we will decide the course of action?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:46 am

Studying his friend, he nods slowly. "Of course I understand. This decision does not come lightly. For either of us. I thought.... Personally, I would never take someone on so I am happy to continue that notion of you'd prefer." Glancing at the door, he adds quietly. "The decision admittedly may be a little selfish as well. You see, after I am gone there will be no one to pass Pray to... And I would rather him cared for than see him end with me."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:03 am

Arch places his cup on its plate with a clatter. A disgruntled look on his face. "Sean, I never said no. I just said lets ask the others as well. Also the details that the endviour is required. Dont get a head of the decishion and its not outstanding to ask such a feat of our family. As I said my friend lets talk about this with the others and take some time hashing it out if its goign to happen. Im glad you see potential in the boy."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:08 am

He winces at the expression on his face, growing silent and casting his eyes down once more . His own face is troubled as he pours himself another cup. It's a time before he speaks again, clearing his throat. "Apologies. Now, then, I wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good get togerher. Have you been up to anything in particular?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:28 am

"Oh dont look so upset. Look at it as a probibly yes. You know we have to take things slow with Rai and I's children. Cheer up. Ive been good. Ive put myself on the back burner so to speak with the children as you can tell. Sorry again about your incident. How bout you chap?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:33 am

He gives a one-armed shrug and enjoys his other cuppa, steam curling in front of his face. "Same as always. Forming up lessons. Burying my head in my own study." He smiles again though it is a bit strained. "Never a dull moment with all the children. Especially your Syldrian and the dragons. They certainly are an interesting lot. And then we have the new addition... what's his name? Virgil? He is enigmatic, to say the least."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:30 am

"To true." Arch sasys with a nod between sips. "Sorry I dont seek you out much myself. You and I have too much in comon when it comes down to work ethic it seems. Between you and I for now, more detail into what you see in my son, and as to which you plan on going about training him, if it so comes to it?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:43 am

The smile falters as he leans back. "Well, age isn't an issue... We all start out training young and we just make it as age appropriate as possible. It would be nothing in the beginning save me explaining concepts and the world to him. I wasn't handed off to my teacher for anything formal until 10 or so when you begin to put things into practice. It would just be books and discussions until then." Settling his cup again, his arms cross with a tighteness at his shoulders. "I am sorry I cannot go into depth. The art, if you will, is kept hush in its practices." Shifting, his eyes grow thoughtful. "As for what is seen in him... As I said, I thought it may be helpful. There is... A feeling of death to your son. He died. He returned. He is not unlike Pray but also not unlike me... and not unlike you either. By that I mean, it may very well be good for him to understand a death that may never come for him again."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8