Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy Retreat

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowy Retreat

Post by October Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:41 am

Stygian gives a happy wave to his new baby niece as he is carried out, clinging onto Arch's neck after and smiling. "Yeah! Though I wanna see big brother Chronos when he gets here with the baby!" Rai can be found in their room, face scrubbed of dried blood and clothes changed to something dryer. He seems to be working a knot out of his hair with fingers, long and dark as it hasn't been cut in a few years now and disheveled from the storm. San harrumphs silently at her father, refusing to move from her spot and staring down at her thin blue claws. "She will come around, Addy. In her own time, I'm sure." Cy murmurs at his side, grinning at their new daughter and reaching to scoop her up. "She will learn to love you, aye, little Whisper? 'Cause lookit how cute ya are! My turn ta hold ya." He bends down to kiss her head again, that warm yellow light that he blesses with all their dragon children passing from them to her. It's warm and fuzzy feeling, as he pauses to let her explore his scruffy face if she chooses.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:21 am

Adenil happily hands Wisper off to her papa as the baby stats cooing. "Oh, yer gonna stay over there then instead of givin yer da a welvome home hug huh? Ye dun gotta say hi te the babe but im missin me hug here...Ye know what! Common everyne pipe up here!" Arch slowly making his way outside the castle due to a smell of sulfer in the air. Opening the door he is met with a sight of a red stream of molten rock before him. Looking to his husband questioningly. "Well... Um... I suppose a rework of the dooryard may be at hand... Darling, where is our other husband persay? I thought he was looking for you?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:06 am

San doesn't react this time, continuing to sit with the air of stubborness that runs strong in their family. AJ is the first to clambor onto the bed, followed by the others, the bed creaking underneath the weight of even more eager dragons. Cyrus amuses himself with Wisper, fawning over her with coos and murmurs while he rocks her gently. Rai peers up, simply pointing s finger at a small, stray spider that is crawling at Arch's feet. The more he looks, the more he realizes that there is a trail of them. It starts out a small smattering of a few but grow in number as his eyes follow along. Stygian makes a squeaking sound of surprise as one drops onto his shoulder. "Oh! Where did they all come from?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:21 am

Arch laughs to himself and rolls his eyes a bit. "Seems hes having himself a Rai moment huh sweetheart." He says as he looks at his husband playfully. " You will see Stigian, dun be afraid of them they just help." Arch begins his searh anew for his rogue husband.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:36 am

His son doesn't seem to be afraid of it, just startled as the spider crawls onto his arm and pauses to clean its fangs. "I know. Otosan always say they just look out for us. They're part of the castle! But I never seen so many!" The spiders grow in size as well as in number, until a strange glowing figure can be seen hunched atop the apex of flowing magma. It's strange but familiar at least to Arch, half man and half something else with swirling bright colors to match the smoking liquid beneath. His long stretches limbs move around, heaping up a glob and stuffing it into a wide, fanged mouth. Long lines of drool and lava drip sizziling from malformed lips, as he pays the two no mind. The small Spirit now really is scared, expression dropping and nervously whispering. "What is that, papa?!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:57 am

Arch goes into a small decription put in simple terms to not scare Stygian but to also explain that it is his parent. "Though it is probibly best that we leave him alone when he is like this, he tends to not entirely be himself. So lets leave him to his alone time alright." Arch looks to his husband. "Raiden, do you want to wait for him or come with us darling?" The old man reaches out a hand to hold if the demon wishes. "Psst, try not to mention to otosan you seen him like this alright, it may hurt his feelis a bit okay son." He smiles and kisses his son on his forehead.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:03 am

Stygian is silent as he absorbs this information, squeezes his eyes shut tight and turning his head away from Yasuo so he doesn't have to look. "...Okay... Are you sure that's otosan? He looks... He looks lots different." Raiden, who seems just as unbothered by Yasuo's current appearance, takes his husband's hand without question. "I wanted... W-want to see the baby?" It sounds more of a request than a desire, his dual colored eyes drifting toward the castle.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 2 Empty Walks

Post by Killem450 Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:45 am

"Ill explain more to you in a bit Stygian. For now lets go see the baby again!" Arch takes his husband and his son bakc inside where they are met in the entryway by the gaggle of dragons. Seems that the family is on the move to get a bit more comfortably. Adneil notices his parents coming in and gives them both a big smile and a wave over.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:14 am

Stygian wriggles in Arch's grasp as they approach the dragons, impatient and excited to be put down. "Papa! Look look! I think big brother Chronos and Artis must be here." It occurs to him as the boy makes a sweeping wave of his hand that thin, gossamer strings are running every which way. They shift and glow in the light, a cacophony of rainbow colors barely discerned by eye, snagging and connecting into an intricate weaving that is hard to follow. His son has a few web-like strings coming directly from him, a tangle that shoots off in all directions. If one looks closely, they all do, dragons included as they go, until the whole room seems trapped by their ever reaching lines in a criss-crossed mess. He's right, Art standing with his boyfriend and holding a small crying bundle of his own by Adneil. It seems to be the source of all this, the same thing happening when she was born and crops up every time she cries. The mohawked man seems a little apologetic for once, wincing at the sound of his daughter's sharp crying. "Sorry, ma. Hope she doesn't set yours off."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 2 Empty Sudden assertions!

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:45 am

Arch smiles and lets his son down. "Be cognizant of the little ones alright Stygian." Arch stands and watches holding his hand with his husband.
          Adneil currenlty has her hands full laughing as wisper is now trying to pull herself in the crying babys direction. A slightly grumpy face as shes raspberrying at the noise. "Lil thing dun seem like she sad about the matter at all, but zhe dun seem too impressed either... Suprized she can function like this already!" The giant seems to legit be taken aback at the infants current prowess.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:55 am

The gray haired boy bounces over to Art, standing at his feet and peering up. "Can I hold her again?" Giving him a small smirk, Art bends down to help him do so. "I don't see why not, bud. You did good last time. Maybe she will calm down." Chronos, however, gives Arch the hairy eyeball like he always does, perched sitting on the edge of Adneil's bed. Afterward, he offers a charming smile to the giant. "I hope they end up getting along though. I was really hoping since they were so close in age, they would be good friends. May I see her?" He offers out his pale arms toward Wisper as his little brother bounces Moira carefully and shushes her in the background. "It's okay, Mo! I missed you!" Raiden grips Arch's hand silently, patiently waiting and seeming as shy as always.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:03 am

"Oh in sure theyll be fine, I hope so too Chronos. She just never heard cryin befer. Jus be careful, we think there may be somfin a lil up with her vision alrigh." The giantess hands the spirit the infant who is more like a five year old toddler size compared to normal. It seems her hair has become slightly longer in the last few minutes reaching to her earlobes now.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:17 am

Chronos takes her carefully, his smile growing irregardless that she may not see it. "Hello, lovely~" He greets, brushing his fingers through her hair to get it out of her face. "Sorry my daughter has a set of lungs. She gets it from me." The Spirit chuckles, Moira actually quieting to a snivelling whine. "Maybe she is just getting jealous like you, too." Art quips, Chronos giving him a look from over his shoulder and just a grunted, dismissive 'uh huh.' "Don't listen to him, little one. Your big brother never knows what he's talking about." He murmurs down to the dragonling, a smirk on his own face now. The roll of his eyes is playful, allowing her to feel around him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:26 am

The infant grabs both sides of the mans face with her hands. Her dark gey eyes peering lifless at the man for a moment. Just streing blankly as the infants face is stoic. Suddenly the infant takes a sharp breath and blows a rather strong gust in the mans face, her eyes darting around for a moment then still again. Afterword she erupts into a fully belly laugh and babbleing.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:33 am

Chronos' long hair blows back for a moment, though it only surprises him a little. He chuckles with her, as she begins giggling, no hint of sarcasm in him and just amusement. "Aren't you sweet!" Offering her out to Art, he takes her next, his trademark smirk on him again. "Wind, huh? You know what that means? I am gonna have to find a good nickname for you as your big bro... How about toot?" The redhead asks her teasingly, Cy snorting at their side. "Be nice, Arty. She is only little!" "But it's my duty, ain't it, huh, Toot?" He snickers, raspberrying playfully in return at her.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:38 am

She raspberries back at him and gives him the same treatment that she gave Chronos. Only difference is she leans in slowly and noms his nose a bit. A trail of drool from her mouth and his nose now strings between them. She babbles a little at him and bats his face playfully. "Toot! Toot! Toot! A little cherib of a voice comes from her with every boop to his nose.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:47 am

Cy whistles his appreciation, watching them interact. "She is far along, ey? Wasn't expectin' her to talk already..." Art just laughs and laughs with her, wiping his nose and seeming unbothered. "See? She likes it! You're gonna fit right in, kiddo. Don't let any of the others give ya shit. Just me, 'kay?" He pawns her back off on Adneil, taking his own daughter back who seems to be comfortably asleep and redfaced to match her wisps of hair. Chronos speaks up again, standing slowly. "I think you will see the passage of time is different for her at the moment. I can't say it will always be that way. Just like the other strange little boy. What was his name? If she grows bigger before too long, maybe she can come to one of my shows soon!" The man is surprisingly a singer for a local rock band as a hobby (and rather good,) Cy and Adneil having been invited before as well as some of the older kids.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:56 am

"Well I dun know botu tha... Well iffin ye think, shes 9 months. Were the others talkin bout then if ye remember? I dun think she comprehends at all tho. Maby just a knack fer it, do to wind and voice an all... Im jus as supprized as you all." The giantess taking the little one back and bounceing her endin with a kiss on the horned brow. "Besides being fighty hows me lil granbaby doin?! An Ma, comon over stop hidin behind da, I wanna show ye somfin I foun! Careful it farts a lot!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:06 am

The Spirit simply shrugs, his turn to take the sleeping Moira from her father. "It may be temporary as I said. Even just up until today. Who knows." Glancing down at the infant's wet face, his smile turns affectionate. "You got about the long and short of it. Fighty, cranky. She takes after her father." Art grumbles, "Sure it ain't you, yer talkin' about? I recall a lot of clocks bein' broken while you were pregnant." "Yes." Chronos mutters back in typical fashion, holding his head defiantely. "I am sure it's you." Cyrus just looks amused at the two of them as the couple does their usual meaningless bicker. Raiden peeks his head around Arch, hesitating.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:14 am

"Go ahead darling, you wanted to see our grandchild didnt you. Come now whats all the hesitation all of a sudden. Weve been around Art and Chronos hundreds of times over the years. Is everything alright?" Arch side steps and ushers his husband along. "Ill be on the couch if you need me alright" Adneil looks hopefully and proudly to his mother with a big smile.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:19 am

Stygian stays to hang off of Art, happy to see parts of family that only visit. Raiden steps forward, glancing quickly at Arch disappearing then lowering his gaze again. "Can I... Can I-I see her?" He asks Adneil tenatively, looking up only to chew his lip. "A-are you okay now...?
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:25 am

The giantess squatts down and hands the infant off gingely to Raiden as he get a huge kiss on the forehead form Adneil. "Thank you ma... For everyhting... I mean et. I dun know what i would have done without ye right then. Say ello to Wisper. Seema liek ye both have a bunch in common." The baby starting to grumble about being passed around as much grunts then starts sniffing her grondmother intently. She slowly gives him the same treatment of a puff in his face and a few raspberries.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:31 am

The blush at the thanks doesn't last long as he relaxes almost immediately to the baby in his arms. He smells as he usually does, petrichor and a small hint of the heaviness of electricity. He just smiles gently at her antics, quiet and content to just let her do her thing as he cuddles her close. Cy yawns and stretches where he is, jaw cracking as it opens wide. "Bet yer beat too, Ad? I know I am."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:41 am

"I thouhht yebwould never ask...or feed me fer that matter cuz im still hungry..." She gives him a knuckle to his shoulder playfully. The baby seems to be rubbign all over her grandmother in an almost more dragon like way. Rubbing and squirming all about in his arms. "She really seems to like you!" Adenil says chuckleing as she reaches to pick her up. She gives a defiant sqwack as she goes back to her mother. "I think ets fud time fer us both. Chronos and Art thank you fer showing up. Stay fer dinner at least. I know the clutch would love to hang with ye again fer a bit."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:48 am

With a motherly air, he pets her and gives a deep hum at her rubbing. There is a strong sense of warmth and comfort emanating from him, something all the children receive from the hybrid equally in the house. As Adneil takes her the man almost seems equally disappointed to see her go, watching the two before scurrying off back to Arch. Standing to his feet, Cy chuckles, grinning up at her. "Yeah, yeah. I'm goin'. Not sure where Suo went anyways, maybe he started supper. I'll go see." Art gives a nod at the offer, Chronos seeming fine with the idea as well. "Wouldn't leave without seein' 'em anyways."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next