Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowy Retreat

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Snowy Retreat - Page 6 Empty Re: Snowy Retreat

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:58 am

"Trust me from my two husbands I get my fill. I appreciate your deturmination. Also how did the people here know I scored some "big fish" they dont even know me here." The doctor rolls his eyes and fixes his jacket giving the boy a smile. "Food... Please Jerico." He gestures for them to keep walking again.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:06 am

Jericho pulls away from him sharply, crossing his arms and giving him a look that could kill. "And why should I bother. You should just take my offer and shut up." He turns away, annoyed. "If it's about any of them, especially my mother, I don't wanna hear it. I thought we could be friends."
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:19 am

"Well fine, we can talk about you. I told you im here for you not in a sexual way but in general. Thats exactly what im trying to do is attain friendship. A real one instead of a fleeting visit one. I know its harder due to your nature like my son Stygian, so what do we need to do? There must be something?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:37 am

Giving a haughty sniff, he doesn't turn around to face him. "There are plenty of people that visit me frequently for the same thing. I wouldn't call that fleeting." Arch has a foreboding feeling this is going to be harder than he thought as he continues with attitude. "And since I guess you don't like me, I'll find something better to do. Who wants a smelly old man, anyways?" He begins walking in the opposite direction, not looking back.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:45 am

Arch walks after him. "What, does the old man appearance offend you? I can change that if you wish. "He says keeping in stride with the young spirit playfully. A stillness creeping around Virgil. No wind or air movment and everyone around him stuck in movement.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:49 am

"Your prescence offends me." He growls, progressively becoming more irritated. "I will kill whoever put you up to this. Go away." Going back to ignoring him, he continues moving.

Last edited by October on Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:58 am

"Well that would be Midnight,Virgil,Cyrus, Andre and the rest of your family. Some may be rather difficult to kill, and the one who would we just got done bringing back and it would very unappriciated especialy since hes your guardian" As for the go away, it seems your the one not going away." Its then that Jerico notices hes not moving from place, just strideing a inch or so off the ground as arch jsut stands there calmly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:03 am

"I think you mistake whatever the fuck Midnight does for care just because you're fucking him." He pauses when he realizes his situation and the snarl this time turns inhuman, edging on a tone that would send a normal person scurrying. "Let me go. NOW or I will eat your head. And not the good one." The corners of his mouth are already widening, morphing, a sickening crack resounding as his shoulders jut out at an odd angle.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:08 am

Arch is just standing there stright faced as he watches. "Jerico im just talkign to you. Is this nescessary? If I let you go will you have lunch with me and talk?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:31 am

Something seems to snap in him, eyes widening until they grow and grow becoming sickeningly huge. That isn't the only thing, the crunching and snapping of bones comes from the once petite man as his size seems to be changing with it. Claws grow, boned wings tearing violently from his back, limbs elongating. The monster left before Arch is still completely stuck, fighting and tugging at his power with its own with a mighty force. It growls and snaps and snarls, flailing like a wild animal caught in a snare.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:52 am

Arch sighs. "I suppose we stay like this till you relax and talk, Jerico it is not difficult. Im a friend." Arch walks over to a food stall frozen in time and takes two Bao buns and leaves some change. He starts munching on one while he waits. "The other is yours when your ready. I much would have preferred a sit down resturant and treated u till you ate your fill and got you some nice clothes to wear. You know made a good date of it. A little treat form me to you. I mean we still can, this by all means isnt going to fill me. Besides you tore your attractive booty shorts to pieces. So least I can do is get you some replacements."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:59 am

It continues it's struggling for quite a while, salivating and foaming at the mouth. Once "calm," it pants heavily, only going so far as it begin chewing on one of its own limbs, jagged teeth sinking into itself. Blood drips to the ground rapidly, some splattering toward Arch as he waits. The monster begins whining and howling like a wounded animal, scratching and biting at itself in frantic desperation as it does.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:10 am

Arch mutters a word or two and the beast glows green. "If you keep that up ill make it so you cant hur yourself either." The wounds on the spirit regenerate back to before. Every chunk taken off just growing back. "I mean it!" He scolds like a parent to a misbehaving child.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:14 am

It's becoming somewhat apparent that monster-Jeri barely has any concept of speech at this point, continuing to chew until all Arch is left with is a completely unconcious and naked man. He is no worse for wear thanks to his healing although his face is wet with tears.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:22 am

Arch fowns at the sight. "Well should I get a motel here or bring Him home with me" he thinks to himself." Ultimately arch scoops him up and brings him to a motel. Goes and gets him a fancy two pice suit and a nice dress. Not knowing what the boys preferance is. The suit is white with pink pin stripe with a pink shirt to match. The kerchif has a heart on it and has a matching hat. The dress is black one piece with a thigh cut to one side. Pink frill along the angled bottom. He waits for the man to regain consciousness.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:55 pm

He mumbles in French quietly as he is carried, peppered with the word 'papa' a few times. The small man wakes with quite the start a while later, a gasp leaving him as he shoots straight up. It takes him a moment of looking around before he speaks, bewilderment in his lovely eyes. "Did you do something to me?" As he looks down at his naked form, he merely raises an eyebrow. "Got a thing for that sort, old man?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:13 am

"No, you did it to yourself when you got upset. I got you a few articles of clothing lying on the other bed for dinner If you are still willing to go with me. I was unsure your likeing so I went with both options. Both are yours." Arch gets a glass of water and offers it to Jeri as he sits on the edge of the bed. "Feeling better with that out of the way I hope?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:19 am

Instead of accepting the water, he flops back down and stretches languidly. Obviously, there is no embarrassment from him as he gives a yawn before flipping over to put his chin in his hand, Arch now privy to a good look at his ass. He studies him casually before glancing at the clothes and giving a snort. "What's wrong with just staying here, hm~? You've got me vunerable. Maybe I can still change your mind."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:29 am

Arvh dosnt even pay attention to the mans figure and just shakes his head. The look on his face a serious one after he shakes his head no. "You will be fine without." Standing up he walks over to a chair and sits in it. The glas in his hands and elbows on his knees hunched forward. "If you want to have our conversation here we can, but i wanted to get to know you over dinner first. Then buisness after."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:35 am

Jeri openly pouts again, burying his face into the bed and mumbling dejectedly. "You're no fucking fun." A silence grows between them as he lets out a long sigh, voice still muffled. "What the hell do you want so badly."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:07 am

"So ive been told. Well if it hasnt been apparent. Dinner for one. As for buisness. Ive said, i want to start sessions about coming to terms of your family relationship. Your mother has seen a counselor and is ready to take the next step. So im here as a mediator to be the one to help the process. I presume you know who the counsilor is at this point, As both of you have a very simmilar mindset for faceing healing. I know you are flighty and i assure you these sessions will happen untill i deem you have given a valiant effort. After this if you still want nothing to do with us then your wish to end this will be granted."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:11 am

Flipping back around, he glares at him. "What do you mean 'granted?' I haven't agreed to anything." He growls in annoyance. "I told you, I don't want anything to do with him. Shouldn't it be MY choice? So why don't you just leave."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:24 am

"Frankly no, your stuborn and are making a dicishion based on outdated feelings. You know this Jerico we both know your father and what he can be like and frankly there were situations you werent concept to handle back then as to why he left. As well as reasons why he never was able to come back, witch he did try. Again your father was to blame. Im not going to force you to like your mother. But I will force the chance. Your not the only victim here."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:37 am

"Oh, fuck off. You think I don't know my own father? I know exactly why he left. It doesn't change the fact he left me there with him, does it?" He crosses his arms over his thin chest, still glaring daggers. "Who are you to fucking come in here and pretend like you know everything? Like you can fix it? There is nothing to fix because I, frankly..." The word is spat out mockingly. "don't give a shit. You're right on one thing, what's done is done so why don't you just leave it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:52 am

"Theres more to it than that, its not my story to tell. It is Virgils. You do care or you wouldnt so caustic about it. Again I have never said I know everything. Just over the last 700 years, your father and I have run into one another and his reputation. If you didnt give a shit you wouldn't be so oppsed to see Virgil. Your not getting rid of me, im far more persistant."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next