Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

5 years later... - Page 34 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Sun May 31, 2020 12:56 am

"Well thank you Hisoka, you did very good." Arch gives the little one a little glare at the familiar sight. "Hisoka, come now. Behave, you know your not supposed to bite other people. Also what brought you to the idea of eating my literature? Are you hungry? Whats the matter?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 31, 2020 1:12 am

A great big whine escapes him at the reprimand, the saliva dripping and turning viscous and foaming at the edges. He moves faster than Arch would expect, inhumanely so, latching on with teeth and all. He whines again, a tinge of a growl at the edges hat turns into a hitch of a sob. Tears well at the corner of his eye as Arch feels a strange draining sensation in the well of his being, as if being sucked throughba straw. Bastian, used to this, just sighs from his spot and doesn't move.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun May 31, 2020 1:34 am

Used to the endevor from his partner arch lets the little one suckle for a minute. Then carefuly trys removing the boy from his hand. "Alright Hisoka, enough son. Try to contain it, i know its hard."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 31, 2020 2:00 am

Hisoka parts from him reluctantly, sniveling and crying more as an animal than little boy. Bastian glances up in concern, giving out his own draconic whine. He claws a bit at Arch's pantleg, his expression as if saying "Do something!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun May 31, 2020 2:23 am

"Hisoka, im not mad. Use your words lil one." He offers up another biscuit to the snivleing boy. "Whats the matter? Id like to spend some time with you, but do we need to get your mother?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 31, 2020 2:58 am

His English is peppered with random Japanese for some reason as he whimpers out. "Papa... H-Hisoka sorry... " Face srunched up from crying, it appears even worse as he holds out his arms desperately to him. There's a sound at the door as a white scaley face peeks in, then quickly retreats as they realize who it is. The other kids avoid Hisoka like the plague because of the biting and Bastian's protectiveness, Ashe nervously scampering off without a word. "Brother n-no want m-me... With Okasan.."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun May 31, 2020 3:30 am

Arch wraps his arms around his son in an embrace. His warm hand rubbing along Hisokas back to comfort the little boy. "It will get better little one. We love you, we all do. Its just going to take some time. I know your trying. As I said im not mad." Cry if you must. Daddys here." The old man cuddles into the boys neck. "I understand what your feeling all too well. It will pass." They sit holding each other for a while till the boy relaxes. "Well, want dad to read to you? Or should daddy spend some time helping your develpment a bit?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun May 31, 2020 4:07 am

He finishes once Arch's shirt has drool and tears smearing it, pausing to wipe his misshapen nose on the back of his hand. "...Devilment? Papa?" Tiny fingers grasp onto him as he snuggles close, and peers up at him innocently. Bastian is finally settled, letting out a snort of a snore that sounds bigger than the little dragonling as he fell asleep on the old man's foot
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 34 Empty Pondering

Post by Killem450 Sun May 31, 2020 9:46 pm

Arch reaches over to his stand and picks up a colorful book with cardborad thick pages. "Wanna work on your alpabet a bit today?" He gives the little one a smile and a kiss on his forehead. "Or what else would you like to learn?" He sends out a telpathick message as hes talking to Hisoka. "Ashe its alright to come in, hes taken care of for now and Bastian is asleep."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:57 pm

Before his small son can answer, the door opens quietly to reveal Yasuo, still dressed in work clothes and home early. The man sighs as he approaches, Hisoka shrinking into Arch more as if to get away from his other father. He has been acting strange towards Yasuo, refusing to be held by him and crying if he is too close. His husband offers them both a strained smile, obviously bothered by the reaction. "Raiden said you were both here. Am I interrupting?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:34 pm

Continuing to rub the little boys bavk thats shrinking into hm arch looks to his husband. "Home early?!" A glint of excitment appears int he old mans eyes at the sight of his husbands arrival. He excitedly turns to his son, holding up the book in front of both of them. "We were just going to settle in for a lesson or two. What derives the pleasure of your accomplice today?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:22 pm

Another small sigh escapes the tall man as he sits near him, the boy continuing to squish himself into Arch and hide his face. Bastian begins to rouse from using his shoe as a pillow, snuffling followed by a groggy growl at the disturbance. "Not pleasure for me, unfortunately. Though I suppose I could try to look at it a bit optimistically... At least I am home." Hisoka-kun...." He continues gently, frowning disappointedly and receiving a fearful whine in response. "You are really hurting Otosan's feelings. I am happy to see you." Shaking his head, he turns his attention back to Arch. "I don't know why he has suddenly been this way towards me in the last month... I am not sure I did anything and I can't get a straight answer from him... Anyways, someone decided to pay me a visit at work today and I had to bring him home. I am actually a little impressed he made it there. Sometimes I forget how old they are getting."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:13 am

Arch looks up questioningly to the blond man. "Well, lets be off then. It must be a rather import situation if you brought them here of all places. As for Hisoka, maby we can get a little insight from Alex. Dont take it hard love. Well talk about this once matters are set." Arch stands with the child on his hip. Letting im hold the book as he stands.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:22 am

Yasuo waves him to sit again, "Not a stranger." He corrects lightly, a bit apologetic. "I meant one of ours. Kenji somehow ended up all the way to the hospital on his own and I brought him back. I have already spoken to him though he is upset about it." Leaning back, the other man loosens his tie quietly and makes himself comfortable. "...Apparently he was 'just bored' and 'tired of it here.' I was hoping the teenaged attitude wouldn't start already but you know how he has always been... Too much like me." Hisoka takes his book carefully, a corner fitted into his small mouth before Arch even has time to react.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:33 am

Arch nods and nestles back into his seat at he lets Hisoka nom on the book. "I take it you have an issue with him seeing you? I know they are unique individuals, but what you say is also true. They are getting to the age they can be a little more, absconce persay. Hun, its hard but you have to realize children half their age take even busses to school alone. Maby were being hard on their freedoms a little due to their... Well you know... Heritage. I dont see any major harm as long as they abide to some rules about points of intrest and when and where is accpetable for now. Visiting us at work would be a plesent suprize to me for instance."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:58 pm

"I realize that." He admits quietly, eyes drifting to ceiling in thought. "Japanese children are normally allowed even more freedom than Western ones. I just... I am not always sure what I should do. I worry more about Kenji and Mikio in that regards more than the girls. They take after Raiden and well... Who knows what kind of thing could be looking for all three of them." Looking back at the two as Hisoka continues gnawing his book, his gaze softens. "Well, anyways, Ken is upset with me. Guess I'm not winning any father or the year awards today."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:37 pm

"Darling... Even I would be hard pressed to win a year long award in just 24 hours. As for their safty. You know I have precautions in place. I know you worry about what happened to Raiden will come to pass with them." The old man smiles and lets out a soft sigh as he reaches to hold his husbands chin. "Things have changed since then. I think we can manage this together. Kenji will come around."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:12 pm

He continues to be quiet as he listens, a small smile tinging his lips as the other man finishes. A purring sound escapes him as Arch touches his chin, shifting to nuzzle into his palm. "Hmmm... You know I trust you, love." A whine starts up in Hisoka again as Yasuo scoots closer at the physical attention. "Gomen. You know how I worry." Their son finally pipes up again, bits of cardboad sticking to his lips. "Wh-what Ken do?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:52 pm

Arch remains quiet looking back and forth between the two as they talk. Waiting for the little boy to peice together what he can. Watchign the boys mannerisems as he reacts to his other father. Waiting for a turn to pipe up. "Hisoka, Im also curious. Is there a reason whay you shy away from otasan?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:27 am

Yasuo glances down at their son patiently, eyebrows slightly raised in curiousity. Hisoka ducks his head shyly, hiding on his chewed up book to avoid the sudden attention. "...S-scary..." Is all he manages in his soft, small voice.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:57 am

Arch pats his son on the back gently and rubs it. A little sympathetic tisk coming fromthe corner of his mouth. Arch shifts slightly as he looks at his husband silently with a crooked and worried brow. "Now, now. We will figure this out in time. You know we love you and he will keep you safe. Right?" The old man wispers into the back of his sons hair. "I will see what I can do my love, there mist be a reason for this, I'm certain." A soft hand caresses the smooth cool cheek of his husband in a careing manner as he looks up to the mans perspective.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:08 am

Hisoka takes another more anxious chew from his book without answer, eyeing his other father up and down wearily as he does. His small son smells of soap intermingled with a lingering scent of his mother, as all of their children when they are small have. Yasuo's gaze leaves the child to meet Arch's, the corner of his mouth twitching in a sense Arch has come to understand the situation bothers him more than he is letting on. "I am sure it is just a phase. As far as I know I haven't done anything... Ne, Hii-chan?" The little boy continues not to answer, the only sound his chewing while Bastian is snore-growling softly still at their feet. "Anyways, has everything at home been well today?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum