Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... Empty 5 years later...

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:42 am

Far, far into the future....

A small figure bursts into Arch's study as he is reading, the excited scampering of feet and almost a feeling of dread passing over the old man as this happens frequently with... Mixed results. Today is one of those days, the book in the man's hands and his lap quite unceremoniously dumped with soil and many, many different kinds of bugs and a few worms. "Papa, papa!" A small voice is breathless from running, Arch looking down at a shock of white hair and pale skin of his older son. "Ah, no! You are letting them get away! Get 'em!" The bugs are crawling everywhere, up and down his arms, down his legs, hopping off as small hands catch a few quite deftly for the boy's age. "What's this one called? I found it in the roses and it smells really bad when you touch it! See? Sniff it!" Leaning up on tip toes, he tries to hold it up to his father's face, speaking so fast he can't get a word in edge-wise. "And I tried to show Styggy and he said I shouldn't bring it but it is just really neat how it does that! Why does it do it? And this one! I found this one in the garden in a tree! I had to climb it and it bites and then I almost fell and I made Styggy mad at me! He is always mad at me and, oh, this one I dug up out of the ground and it was making noise I think it's a cricket...." He can go on and on like this if he isn't stopped, waving bugs around and covered in dirt and leaves head to toe.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

5 years later... Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:24 am

Arch lisfting his book as he peeks up when the boy enters. Ready for the usual excitment of his son. Smileing and not minding at all, he starts going into detail on the normal and latin names of the indiviual bugs when asked, and also the different uses for them in science if the boy wishes. Being the emotional sponge he is Arch mirrors the excitement that the boy has. "Oh you know hes just trying to look out for you. He means well. You realy shoyld listen to him sometimes though Syl. Now help me round them up, ill keep an eye on them. Go grab your bucket, and next tiem try to bring them to me in it alright. Makes it easier so they dont get away!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:31 am

He grins up at him happily before darting off to grab his bucket, banging it on a few things on his way back. It seems like it already has something in it as it's weighted as he carries it. "Well, I didn't use it 'cause Aggy was putting stuff in it, Papa." As he plops it down by his feet, a smell hits him of rot and decay, the bucket filled wirh bones and carcasses of small animals. "Could you make tea out of bugs? I made Styggy eat some for me and he said they tasted bad. Would it be bad tea? Can we try? You know I love tea! And bugs now! Have you ever eaten a bug? Do you like them? Should I try one? I did eat a worm but it wasn't good so that's why I made Styggy do it! He's so funny, he always does what you ask!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:42 am

Oh, gosh Syl. Bugs would make rather terreble tea. You shoyldnt eat them. Especialy you shouldnt force your brother to eat them either, thats a big no no. You mind bringing me to your sister and brother?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:46 am

His smile fades slowly, his expressions usually an open book as he looks away and begins shuffling his feet. "...Uhm..." The boy hesitates, tugging at his clothes and studying the ground. "Aggy went out to the woods by herself. You're always telling her not to and you know she doesn't listen. But I thought it was okay because Styggy is with her...."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:53 am

Arch immediately picks up his son. Worried look on his face. "Show me where they are... Now please." He hurridly starts going outside.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:02 am

"Am I in trouble?" He asks, worried because Arch appears worried. He points to the usual line of trees off in the distance, "I didn't do anything. She doesn't listen. We told her not to and she just ignores us." As the enter the patch of forest, it doesn't take him long to find the two, a tiny dark figure accompanied by a much larger gray one. Stygian is tall for his age, white hair much finer than his brother's with almost a blonde tint to it in certain lighting, a complete contrast to the girl currently hovering over him. She has her mother's dark thatch of thick hair, petite and closer to the size of a child much younger than she is. Stygian is currently seated on the ground, Aergritia crouching and hovering over him as if something is wrong.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:11 am

Your not no, though next time if she does you come direclty to me and let me know alright!" As they head in and see the little ones Arch lets out a sigh of relief. Setting his son down they walk over to the siblings. Kneeling down. "Aergritia... Hunny ive told you, its dangerous to wander off. Even if you dont go alone. Baby girl I dont know what id do if somthing happend to any of you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:19 am

She looks up big blue eyes just as she yanks a porcupine quill from her brother's arm, the young Spirit just whimpering in pain and covered in quite a few more. The little girl says nothing, often extremely quiet just like her mother and reaches to get another one without much expression. Tears are starting to form in his younger son's dark eyes at the rougher treatment from her, whimpering. "I'm sorry, Papa... She didn't listen when I told her not to..." Syl snickers quietly at his brother's state. "Styggy, you're silly. Why would you fight a porcupine?" This upsets the younger boy more, "I didn't! Aggy was trying to pet it!" He looks extremely sad, beginning to sniffle. "Don't tease me! I'm already in trouble."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:44 am

"Arch tends to the quills in his sons Arm a glowing of bis hand rectifies the pain. "Stygian, I have no need to scold you. You came to protect your sister, why would I be mad? Syl you know full well what happened, no need to proad your brother." Picking up Aergitia. He takes his sons hand in hand bakc to the mannor. "We alright now? Ive told Syl next time to come get me. The same goes for you Stygian. At least call out to me like ive taught you alright. You know I always have a sence out for you."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:54 am

"Sorry, Papa. I will next time.... I just thought.. I could handle it okay. She just comes out to feed them." He squeezes Arch's hand tightly, looking up at him as they walk. Aggy rests her head on him, sighing and no worse for wear. "She feeds them just fine when you don't come too! Remember last time you got sprayed by a skunk?! You smelled so bad! It was really funny!" Syldrian giggles at him, still trying to push his buttons it seems. Stygian frowns and bites his lip, deflating more. "I said stop... Syl, you're being mean." As they approach the castle again, Arch finds the door strangely... Sealed shut, not budging an inch.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... Empty Walks

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:07 pm

And you did handle it okay lad, but theres worse things in these woods then porcupines. Syl maby you can take a page from your brothers book instead of plying on him by it. You know your sister needs the both of you. You couls have done better." Giving the door a quick pull and it not budgeing Arch looks around questioningly. Maner getting a little tense.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:12 pm

Both the boys look on curiously as he tries the door to no avail. It's Stygian who pipes up, however. "What's wrong, Papa?" A young, male voice can be heard from inside, snickering at the group of them. "What's the password~?" Syl giggles, clapping his hands together excitedly. "These are my favorite! Go ahead, Papa! Zeph is always so funny!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:18 pm

"Sighing. Well, anyone want to help me guess? Last time papa just made a fool of himself." A coy smile on his face looking down at his daughter as he bounces her a bit.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:22 pm

Aggy has a piece of her own hair in her mouth, chewing on it as she peers up at him curiously. "Yeah, yeah!" Syldrian squeals, bouncing on his heels. "I love riddles!" Stygian just smiles faintly, looking a bit like his mother as he does. The pink dragon continues, voice smug. "What has many keys but can't open a single door?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:32 pm

"Hmmm lets seee..." He crouches down. "Let me get the first one wrong." He says with a grin. "You know what it is? Ill give you a second before I tell you. Once Im done beign wrong you give the awnser."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:39 pm

Before Arch can even begin, his daughter turns in his arms to look at the door, the piece of hair drops from her mouth as she holds up a tiny hand towards it. A concussive blast of force that is enough to knock all of them back shoots from her palm, the door flying off its hinges brokenly, followed by a terrified skittering of claws inside. Syldrian managed to stay standing somehow, mouth agape until his expression turns upset. "Aggy! You ruined it!!" Poor Stygian wasn't so lucky, groaning from his spot on the ground. Aergritia just blinks at her twin innocently, obviously not understanding what the problem is before turning her gaze to her father questioningly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:47 pm

Helping his son up and brushing him off he places a kiss on his forehead. "Dont let them get you down. They will catch up and appreciate you like I do Stygian." Turning to the other two boys. "You both alright? We can awnser the riddle if you still want." The old man tending to hsi daughter as he speaks and the shrapnel around them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:55 pm

Raiden appears in the doorway, an air of worry around him. He looks so relieved at the sight of the children, he could cry. "Th-there you all are... Where were they?" Aggy smiles sweetly at her mother, holding out her arms to him. He takes her carefully, her small arms encircling his neck and clinging happily. "I-is everything okay?" He asks, studying the remnants of the door in concern. Syl crosses his arms, annoyed. "Zeph was giving us a riddle to open the door and Aggy just ruined it for no reason!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:01 pm

"Honestly Im a little dissapointed in the situation. Aergritiawanted to feed the porcupines again and stygian went to comandeer her and ended up with quills. As for this one right here he was impartial to the danger, so we need to nip this behaviour. As for the door, well Aggy misunderstood and wanted to help is all." Kneeling down to both the boys." Well, next time right?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:08 pm

Stygian just seems a bit down, scuffling the toe of his shoe on the ground and not meeting his gaze. "...I want mama..." He mumbles quietly, chewing a pouty lower lip. "Can I help fix the door?" Syldrian offers, mood already forgotten as he scampers past his father to pick up a shard of wood. "What are you going to do with the old door? Can we use it?" Raiden sighs, turning pink with a tinge of shame. "I'm sorry... I was watching them and I..." Tossing the wood back where it came from, Syl interrupts helpfully. "Okasan was watching us and did that thing where he doesn't talk or anything and just makes a weird face. Where do you think Zeph went? Zeph?!" Off again to poke around for the poor dragon, he continues calling loudly.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:29 pm

Arch pays no mind. "These happen I dont blame you hun. These little ones are old enough they should know better. Stygian was the best in his role. Syl needs a talkign to. Though they are just young. Ill be better myself. I shouldnt have to leave them with you all the time, im sorry. Stygian lets go tell mum how good you did. Ill be off after your brother in a second. You alright with Aer darling?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:38 pm

Raiden nods, cuddling their daughter as Syldrian calls over his shoulder. "Can I go see big brother Adneil?" He doesn't seem to be waiting for a response, already leaving. Stygian takes Arch's hand again, his cool and damp per usual. "Is he awake yet? I wanna talk to him."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:49 pm

Arch nods and waves off Syl. "Be good and listen to him! As for you my big boy. Well go see but were going to swing by the kiten first. You deserve a treat, im proud of you." Kissing his wife on the cheek he pats his head." Ill be right bakc alright sweeties." He picks up his six year old, putting him on his hip they head to the kitchen.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:15 pm

Syldrian picks up the pace when he gets permission, scampering off. He finds Ashe along the way, laughing exuberantly as the white dragon is letting him hitch a ride on his back in draconic form. Zephyr is with his father now, hiding upsettly in his shirt at being startled to heck (to the point the dragonling is a little damp from peeing himself.) Styg's smile is sweet and hopeful all at once, "Was I a good boy? Do you think mama will think so?" An extremely tall figure with dark hair is cooking something, bending to peer into a large oven almost impatiently. They don't seem to be paying attention, Arch knowing automatically it's Revan. Andrè is standing off to the side, monitoring and nods a greeting while eating his own cookie.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum