Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by October Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:29 am

Andrè just shrugs shyly, picking at his treat now more than eating it with a serious expression. "What're we talkin' about?" Comes a familiar voice as Art steps in. He has since moved out again, living with Chronos which Midi agreed was safer than at least back home for him (he trusts his son will look after him.) "I smell cookies and I want some before I leave." The twins perk up, bouncing over to their older brother excited to see him. Yasuo cuddles Aggy to him who is more than happy with the attention, snuggling contentedly. "Hello, Artis!"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:38 am

"Oh it was nothing. Help yourself! Im sure Rev made enough fro everyone! They are great warm, some milk in the fridge.you be sure to say hello to Cronos for us, right! An give me a call when you make it safe wont you?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:51 am

"Fine. Leave the house and I don't get anymore of the gossip, huh?" Revan is already loading him up on cookies, enough for Chronos and then some, too. "You seen Ma or Adneil, old man?" "You're not staying long?" Ashe pouts, receiving a shake of his head from Art. "Chron needs my help with somethin' later so I can't. I'll be back again soon."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:11 am

Oh its a inside thing between your brother and I. As for your father hes upstair giving a few children a bath. Your mother is apparenlty down at the beach with your sister. Its nice seeing you Artis. Your looking good.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:17 am

He is, still naturally thin but his skin has a healthy glow and the bags under his eyes mostly gone. The gautness about him was the first to leave and the man has literally filled out. "Ah. Well, I'll go get 'em then. Thanks, gramps." He mumbles through cookie on his way out, seeking out Adneil first. "Hey!" He calls as he enters their room, not going farther than the door. Syl perks up, "is that Artis?" His earlier gripes have been forgotten as Zeph and him started horsing around in the bath.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:15 am

"Art it is! Comon in lad! Poppin by te say goodbye fer new I take et?" The giant stands up and drys his hands on the back of his pants. "Well comere then, hug befer ye go. Give the time keeper a welcome fer me."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:22 am

Zeph sprays water from his mouth at Adnei as he turns his back and then disappears underwater, bubbles floating up as Syldrian just laughs. "Actually... He's here talkin' to his mother. Just like I wanted to talk to you." Art leans in the doorway, apparently waiting to hug him and crosses his arms. He stares to the side a bit as he talks, not meeting his gaze. "I was hoping Ma was here too but I can tell 'im on my own... How do you feel about being a grandfather again?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:32 am

Adneil just smiles a shit eating grin. "Haha!!! Found the right hole eventualy!" Took me a while too eh! He pats Art on the shoulder. "Glad on yeah boyo!" Scooting down to get more eye level. How ye feelin bout it? Excited dizzy all fked in pointin north. I new I was! Geeze!! Woo! Haha! Goodun well gimme a sec and get these hooligans done an go stop yer mothers heart eh!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:38 am

He looks a little embarrassed, rubbing the back of his neck while smirking. "Well... I don't mind. That's kinda why... Apparently, Spirits got this weird thing where they are, like, told what to do sometimes. I don't really understand it. He said it was his time to start a family. We just took a bit and I warmed up to the idea." He gives a shrug, trying not to show some of his excitement though his blue eyes are happy. "I watched enough kids around here, what's the difference, right? But it was planned, anyways, is what I am tryin' to say."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:48 am

Adneil just chuckles. "True that! Ye always were good at the family thing, ye deserve et bub. Let me finnish yer brother and uncle up an well head... Whys me pants wet!! You lil raskels! Razz" it only takes a few moments for the children to get dry. Adneil gettign them together. "Wanna come with Syl, or ye wan me te drop ye somewhere else?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:56 am

Syl grins up at Adneil and Art both, dressed and clean like a good boy. "I wanna see Otosan now that he's home! Art, are you havin' a baby?!" Art chuckles, shrugging again. "Technically. Chronos is the one carryin' it, bud." Zephyr shifts to dragon, flapping wings and excitedly scampering in a circle. "I wanna go see Ma!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:58 am

Adneil laughs, well all right Syl well drop ye off at the kitchen on th way by. Get on up here everyone. Ill carry the lot of ye.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:07 am

They all oblige, the pink dragonling remaining in draconic form and fluffing out his now dry bits of fur. Cy is down on a craggy bit of shore where he always goes with her, the usual group of local crows keeping him company perched on rocks around the area and pecking at seaweed. He has grown taller still in the last couple years, more in the 6 foot range finally though the height seems to be a slow process. Selkie is nowhere to be seen, a frequent occurence with her as the green of her scales blends exceptionally well with the water and gives her great camouflage. He doesn't seem to be worried, a towel wrapped himself for warmth and just waiting comfortably as he looks out at the sea.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:20 am

Well if et isnt the hottest lokin thing in the world! Eh weres my tother lil one at?!" Adneil says playfully as he scans th ocean. "Arts here darlin, hes gotta question fer ye." He walks over and places a kiss on his wifes forehead as he sits down gently and scratches zephs chin.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:35 am

The crows take off, one of them cawing a warning to the others as they approach, Cyrus looking up and then smiling when he realizes it's them. "Oi! How's me hubby and boys doin'? Everyone inside behavin'?" He gestures broadly out to the water. "She ain't far. Dove under a bit ago one last time and then we were gonna head in. Y'know how she likes her bits and baubles. Tryin' ta find more seaglass for somethin' she's makin'." Zephyr nips playfully at his fingers as he's scratched, giggling mischeviously as he does. "Yeah, Arty? It's good ta see ya. Ya know we miss ya around here. Chronos doin' good?" As Art is set down, he plops down next to his mother, looking out to the water. "He's as good as you would expect, Ma... 'Cause, y'know, I came to tell everyone he's pregnant." Cy, who was studying his son's face, nearly stops breathing before his green eyes widen. The grin that comes broad over his face is over the moon, flinging himself at Art and hugging him tightly. "Ah! My boy!" The younger redhead grunts with the force. "Shit, Ma. You don' know your own strength anymore." He isn't listening, cuddling him rather aggressively. "I can remember just not long ago you were a babe yerself. Time goes so fast."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:46 am

Adneil looks to the camera at the last statement about time going fast. "Yea weird how et does tha sometimes eh?" A little tear comes to one of his eyes as he looks on to his son and his wifes interaction. Looking out to the water eagerly for his daughter adter a moment. He sticks his foot in the water as a dull humming can be heard from the rocks around him. Little vibrations making the water dance on its surface around his foot. "There she shoudl know were here new huh zep?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:08 am

Cy is already snuffling a bit into Art's shoulder himself, "Yer Da would be proud of ya, kiddo." He leaved it at that, Art just sighing and patting his mother's back. "...yeah..." A slender head breaks the surface quite a ways out, watching the shoreline until she spots them. Quickly disappearing once more, she shows up a second later, walking calmly towards them. Large crabs dangle from her maw, alive and twitching, which she drops in front of her father and places a claws on them to keep them escaping. She is just as long and slender as when she was hatched, her red nose just an adorable flaw she seems to have. A pearl and seaglass necklace is around her pretty green neck, an assortment of colors that match the shifting of her scales. "Is it time to go in?" Her voice is just as soft and feminine as her form. "I caught these for dinner."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:26 am

"Almost lovey, they look tasty. Ill cook em right up fer ye. You have fun teday? Any good finds? Wheres yer brother an sis ivent seen em around? Thought e was wiff you two." He pats her gently on the head as she settles.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:35 am

"I tried to get enough for everyone. I thought Yasuo could make something with them like he usually does." She lays down next to him, amethyst eyes pleased at the attention. "AJ was here. I think he went with Tadhg." Zephyr pipes up, hopping onto his sister's back and nearly slipping off. "Ya know San is always with Akari lately. Those two are so annoying!" Peering over at Cy and Art, Selkie looks on curiously for a few moments. "Is Ma okay? Did something happen?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:40 am

Nothin bad darlin. Ill let yer brother tell ye. Thanks fer lettin me know where the others are. Oh? Ye dun want yer ol man te cook fer ye, I see how it es youd rather have puppa do et huh!" He ruffles her fins on her head playfully. Ah no worries, im sure he would eb tickled.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:02 pm

She giggles, amused. "Nobody said you cannae cook it either, Da. You could help." Zephyr finally does slip off her, laughing like she's a slip n' slide and taking off running after some seagulls farther off with a little roar. They skree and squawk, fluttering noisily off as he watches, amused. Cy, finished speaking to Art and blubbering, looks back at his husband and daughter with an excited grin. "Art and Chronos are havin' a baby, Selks." Her tail wiggles happily, eyes closing as if she is smiling even in draconic form. "I have never seen a baby before!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:14 pm

"I know right!, you an zeph are the younest in the family fer new! Cane belive ets been nay five years since you two greeted us! Well lemme help ye bring those te the house alright lil one? Common zeph were headin back fer dinner!" Turning to his son again. Proud of ye lot bud. I knew iets arranged but im glad still the same.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:20 pm

Art stands as he speaks. "I can't really stay to tell EVERYONE. I'm gonna go tell Andrè and Dev and Akari real quick and then I should get Chronos home. You guys are welcome to tell everyone else at dinner. Or Midnight can. Leave it up to you." Chiming in, Cy adds. "That's okay. Art was tellin' me that Chronos hasn't been feelin' well at the moment. Surprised he made the trip out." Zeph comes barreling back, lifting off the ground into a small glide as he flaps his wings and lands straight into Cy who catches him in his arms with a laugh. Selkie stands to follow, still carrying some of her prizes as they head in.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:26 pm

Eh ill leave the tellin te midnight and Cy ifin they want, you now i just like watchin. Es it gonna be a quick on ye think like hiw stygian was? I mean et only took midi like 2 months te carry em. This one here still holds the record though!" He elbows Cy playfully. While patting Zeph. Only two days fer this one cuz he wantes te be a butt n come out early!

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Their older son shakes his head, "I'm not sure. He hasn't mentioned anythin' so I don't think so. Y'know how funky he is about time based things so he would probably tell me. Knowin' him, he knows down to the very millisecond when it's gonna to happen." The pink dragonling peers up, not really understanding but looking all too pleased with himself anyways. A large form is racing towards them from the woods, a blur of shining gold that makes it's way surprisingly quiet for its size. It's AJ, stopping on a dime in front of his sister and sounding somewhat breathless. "Are ya all finished now, Selk?" He is double the size of all the others, hovering over her and sniffing the crab in her mouth. "Looks good!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum