Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:03 pm

Adneil looks up as he coddles the dragonling in his shirt. "Oi, Da what happened? Poor Zephs besides himself? Ye alright bud. Das got ye." Arh tells the giant what happened quickly as he hands a cookie to Stygian. "You did, and im certain he will. Now why dont you go along. Ive to tend to your sister now alright.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:13 pm

The pink dragon is trembling, pressing against him. Syl practically throws himself from Ashe's back, clinging onto Adneil's leg and grinning up excitedly. "Hi!! You found Zeph? Is he okay? What are you doing? Do you wanna play a game?" He stops to just barely breathe before continuing, "What's Revan making? Can I help? Can I have a cookie, too? Did you hear the door? It was neat!" The small boy just rambles on and on and on, wiping his dirty face on his older brother's pantleg as he talks. "My hand is itchy. I found a catapillar earlier and it made me itch and it's kind neat. Do you wanna see? I missed you!" Stygian takes his cookie and leaves like a good boy, heading to Midnight's room.
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 2 Empty Banter boiz

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:23 pm

Adnil bends down to talk to his brother while patting his shakeing son. "Syl. One at a time lad. We talked about this. Deep breath an settle. I missed ye too, new ye shoudlnt be movin the insects from their home bubba they are happy what their doin so remember to be easey with em. Zeph es fine thanks fer askin. An ask Da if ye can have a cookie." Arxh grabs another cookie and holds it. "You cna have it on two conditions. You need to try to calm down a bit and watxh out for your sister more... And you have to awnser zephs riddle to cheer him up!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 pm

The pout that grows on his young face is genuine. "But! I just have so many questions! And I haven't seen you in..." He pauses to think, counting quickly on his fingers. "Forty three minutes and twenty six seconds and lots has happened!" He turns at the prospect of the treat, eyes widening excitedly and letting go of Adneil. "Piano! Piano! I promise!" Dancing in place, he offers out his hand impatiently for it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:24 pm

"Im sure lots has happend Syl. Darn smarty pants." The giant looks in his shirt at his son. "So? Was the awnser a piano zeph?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:28 pm

Zeph snivels out a pitiful 'mmhm,' wiping dragon snot on the inside of his shirt. Syldrian grins wide, his two front teeth adorabley gaped. "See?! I got it!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:34 pm

"Well here you go then." Arch hand the child a cookie from the plate on the table. "Would a cookie cheer you up too Zeph? Aergritia didnt mean it. Are you alright?" Adneil looks down and checks the dragonling a bit to make sure hes alright fdom the sonic blast. "Whatcha makein that smeels so good Rev?!"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:18 am

Zephyr has changed into his own giant form, still able to fit in his shirt just fine. Adneil feels as though a very young Cyrus is staring back at him as he peeks down at his son, hair pink instead of red and eyes a warm hazel instead of green. He is fine, just mostly damp and stinky. "'m okay..." The small giant answers, sounding embarrassed and ashamed all at once. Syldrian takes his cookie happily and shoves it into his mouth, moving over to see what Revan is up to. "Da sized cookie!" The black dragon answers, chipper, his twin hovering near now as well. "Or as big-as-the-oven-fits sized cookie." Ashe adds, amused.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:32 am

Comon cutie, lets go get ye washed up. Im sure yer sis is in the bath anyway knowin her. Rev, ill be back fer the cookie! Ashe look after yer uncle and granpa fer me. Maby play some chess with em kay." The giant gets up to take his son to clean up. Arch takes a cookie and enjoys himself with the boys.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:39 am

Ashe glances down at Syldrian as Adneil is on his way out. "Syl is dirty, too!" Syldrian gasps, incredulous, still streaked in dirt and leaves. "No! Don't! I don't want a bath!" Zephyr murmurs from his shirt, muffled. "Ma went down to the water with Selkie..." Cy tries to watch her go swimming at least once a day, but she does spend lots of time in the bath as well.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:51 am

"Well ifin that's the case, its gonna be you an Syl in the bath then!" Adneil reaches down and grabs hold of the messy boy before heading out. "Suppose ye dun mind da?" Arch just nodds at him.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 am

"Ashe! Why?!?!" Syl whines in betrayal at the dragon who just sticks his tongue out playfully as Adneil scoops him up. "No fair, Papa! Don't let him!" Adneil passes by Aergritia who is toddling along, a little bit clumsy but she walks way better than manages to speak, Yasuo trailing behind her. "Ah! Otosan! You're home! Help me!!" The white haired boy calls to him which makes the blonde look up curiously. "Goodness! You're dirty, Syl-kun. Where are you headed?" Aggy doesn't wait up, already seeking out Arch and latching herself onto his leg. "....Pa...." She manages in her soft, tiny voice, one of her few words.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:27 am

"Hes headed to a bath with Zeph here. Wanna come?!" The giant smiles down to his mother. As he tries to keep hold of his brother. Arch picks up his daughter as she holds his leg. "Baby girl! What happened to your mother?" He spins with her playfuly. "Yasuo hunny... Welcome home! Would you go check on Rai, he had a episode a nit ago and seems to maybe be having another. I just left Agy with him a second ago and if shes here alone right now he may need help."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:37 am

"I think you have it handled." He smirks at Syldrian, waving them off. The smirk turns to a smile at Arch, kissing his cheek before he sits down. "I met with him already and took Gritia for him. He told me what happened to the door, everything is fine. I had him go to our room to rest." Aggy sniffs the air curiously, the scent of baking wafting about. "Ah!" She exclaims, pointing towards Arch and trying to get his attention. "Ah!" She moves her finger away to point at her open mouth, "Mm?"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

5 years later... - Page 2 Empty The arrival

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:47 pm

"Eventualy arriving at the door to the bedroom Adneil sets his brother down. "Don you go anywhere. Comon mister"
   Sitting at the table with Aggy in his lap Arch takes a cookie an dplaces it gently in his mouth and offers it to his daughter playfully. "Is this what you want. Mmmmmm soo tastyyy! What you say to Revan for making them?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:37 pm

Syl has resigned himself to his fate, sighing and slumping. "You're supposed to be the fun one! Do I have to?"

Aggy stares, her face turning slowly betrayed and mirroring her twin brother from earlier. Her large eyes fill with tears at being teased, balling her fists to rub at them and sniveling. Yasuo pets her head gently, "Oh you. Papa just wants to share. He's not taking it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:22 pm

"What about any bath with me hasnt been fun Syl. Your being beside your self. An the sate yer in yes. Bet ye were playin in bugs again. Adneil opens the door to his room and brings the children in to the bath.

Trying to talk past the cookie in his lips. "Im not eating it silly, your supposed to take it." He leans in and trys to put the cookie in her mouth. "Here!" He waits for her to slowly realize hes actualy offering it to her.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:50 pm

She takes it after a moment, sniffling and crying still while she chews. Coughing on some crumbs, his little girl buries her now wet and messy face into the front of his shirt. "Pa... Pa..." What she says next sounds sort of like gibberish, quite possibly a weird mix of languages as she makes her own words.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:31 pm

Arch takes his kerfhif ourlt and dabs at her face. "See no need for those tears darling. Papa was jist trying to make you smile. Im sorry." He smiles at her as she babbles at him. "Oh?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:04 am

"Does Papa remember what to do?" Yasuo asks, smiling as the two interact. She reaches up to place a hand on Arch's lips, "Ooo?" They often play a game with her where she touches their mouth while they speak so she can grasp the concept of how to say things physically. Aggy snuffles up some snot, fine now but the same shade of pink like her mother gets. "Eee!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:21 am

Arch smiles into the little girls hands. His facial hair long since gone for this very reason. "Yummy cookie!" He says slowly to her. "Thaank youu Reevvannn" giggleing as he finishes.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:38 am

Aggy takes a few tries, dark brows furrowing in concentration. "Ummm kee! Ooo! Kee! Pointing at the tall, dark haired boy she seems proud of herself. "Reff" She already knew how to say that, tapping Arch's lips, "Pa." Pausing, she reaches a hand to Yasuo next who takes it and gives her a loving smile. "tosam." She scrunches her nose up in a smile back at him as he kisses her forehead, "ookee?" The blonde continues to smile, "Cookie! Close! Can you make a 'ku' sound?" Giggling, she shakes her head playfully in refusal.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:01 am

"Oooww noo?!! She says? I know you can do it Aggy! Comon say it for pa!" Giggleing at his daughter as she slapps at his face playfuly. "So hows Andre today lad? Things going good with Sean? A coy smile is givin with a raised eyebrow at the man.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:10 am

"Coooooo!" She squeals out, quite excitedly and then laughs. "Right!" Yasuo grins at her, stealing her from Arch and holding her up above them both. "Good job!" She continues to giggle in delight, flailing in the air. "Coo! Coo! Kee!" The smile at watching the family evaporates from the redhead's face, coughing as he chokes on another cookie he is eating. "I... Uhmm... W-Well. I asked him and he wasn't... Interested..." Revan peeks over his shoulder curiously as Ashe leans in and whispers something to his twin, both glancing between the two men.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:22 am

"Aww well, shame. Never hurts to try! We just gotta get you out and about and show you off a bit huh?!" Turning back to watch his squeeling daughter and husband arch takes another cookie and savors the moment.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum