Killem and Octy's Misadventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 years later...

2 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

5 years later... - Page 18 Empty Re: 5 years later...

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:49 am

"Our aggys not gonna grow up is she!" Arch taunts down to the little one happily cooing at his excitment at her. "Shes always gonna be our baby girl huh?!" His turn to pat Rai, Arch runs his fingers through the mans hair. We are all feeling the same right with you hon. It will pass. She will be fine and so wont we."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:59 am

She finally smiles, her face scrunching up cutely and cheeks turning red to match Rai's. Wriggling in place at his tone, she lets out a small giggle before scampering away. The sound of the door opening and closing abruptly from the cottage is heard behind them, followed by the familiar dound of Syl's running feet as he takes off after his twin with a mischevious cackle. "Otosan kicked me out!!" He exclaims proudly at no one in particular, overzealously grabbing up Aggy when he catches her and holding her up with a strength he shouldn't have for his age. She squeals, kicking her feet and squirming but she doesn't seem too upset. "Syl!" Is all she squeaks out in response as he carts her over to the two of them. "Papa! Show me all the plants!"
October
October
Admin

https://agentsarego.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:12 am

"What did you do to get kicked out Syl?" Arch exclaims in a curious and somewhat exhasperated tone." Well, why dont we let okasan tell us what they are. Hes far more familiar with the plants here! And be careful now, you know you arent used to your strenght yet, you dont want to hurt your sister by accident do you?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:19 am

He pouts up at his father, batting eyelashes a little too innnocently. "Nuffin'! Promise!" Glancing at Aggy and ultimately setting her down, he scoffs, his grin turning cheeky. "You're silly, papa! She's really tough!" To his sister, he mumbles something in her strange gibberish way to her, something he does frequently that surprisingly gets responses out of her half of the time. She just looks to Raiden, Syl's tone ending on a questioning note as Rai watches both of his children curiously interact. "Oooooh. I see! Were you talkin' about babies like Adneil?" The boy's eyes narrow up at them, almost suspiciously.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:09 am

Arch just raises an eyebrow as he looks at his son doubtful he is telling the truth. "Uh huh." Ending with a half smirk. "She may be tough Syl but still dont mean she likes getting hurt bud. "Well yes and no. We were just reminecing realy, and thinking about you and your siblings futures. This is where I met Okasan and otasan a long time ago before you were born. We have some memories here."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:44 am

His grin comes back slowly, pleased. "Good! No babies!" Surprisingly, Aggy at his side actually nods a little making Rai frown. "I am kinda glad Styggy isn't here! He is such a crybaby!" Both children look up distractedly as there is a rustling of leaves from a nearby tree. Gritia begins immediately wandering towards it, trotting excitedly as a monkey hops to another brand. She 'ooo's happily at the sight, approaching said tree and peering up almoat jealous. Pointing towards it, she looks back questioningly towards her parents.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:10 am

"Arch chuckles. You will have some more siblings in time weather you like it or not. But no, theres no rush for now. He wouldnt cry as much if it wasnt for you half the time Syl so you better check yourself." Arch says in a playful tone. Watching Aergritias first encounter woth the wildlife is plaseing to Arch as he tries to get a closer look himself. "Its a little monkey baby girl! Rai, you happen to know wht type darling?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:24 am

Syl sticks his tongue playfully out at his father in return, then turn his attention back to the animal. "Should we catch it? Maybe it can be our new brother!" Raiden just shakes his head slolwy. "N-not in English..." He crouches down towards his son, something appearing as though it's concerning him. "Syl-kun...? Did you do s-something?" Facing his mother fully, he blinks, confused. "Like what? I do all sorts of things, okasan." The man studies the child for a moment and then shakes his head. "Nevermind. I-I'm sorry." Syldrian smiles as he straightens though the look doesn't leave Rai's face as the boy darts off towards his sister, "I wanna see the plants now!"
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:40 am

Arch looks on with slight concern at the interaction between the two. Waiting for the boy to leave earshot he wispers. "You dont think...?" He reaches his hand out and rests it on his husbands arm. Looking at the man softly.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:44 am

He shifts uncomfortably, his happy relaxed state from earlier less so now. "I... I don't know... H-he couldn't, r-right?" He watches as Syl waves impatiently toward them up ahead, trying to gesture to one of the local flowers. "Hurry up, slowpokes!" He calls, Raiden sighing and take Arch's hand with a squeeze. "Maybe... We sh-shouldn't think about it."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:08 am

Noding in agreement. As Rai takes his hand. "Lets not worry about it for now, your right. Were here to relax." They folow along to catch up to their children. The monkey making its sounds all the while at them.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:17 am

Aggy is preoccupied with it, just watching with childish fascination at the strange creature. Some of the plants grow and bend toward Syl rapidly, the boy pleased to be going over them and flitting around excitedly. "Can we take some home?! I like these ones!" He gestures to the camellia flowers that are Rai's favorite, picking one carefully to study the petals. "Okasan grew them, I can tell. Papa's plants are too nice."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:28 am

"Well I dont see why not. Your mother just has a different style of gardening Syl." Arch laughs at the comment. "Its called an art for a reason, no two painters paint exactly alike, just as no two florists grow their plants the same. I bet you will have a different style too if you ever pick up the hobby."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:36 am

"I already grow stuff!" He laughs, waving a small hand as a ton of plants flourish around him, from weeds and grass to flowers and trees. The flower in his hand blooms fuller, vibrant and wild as his skin fades green momentarily and tendrils of flora wrap around his feet and legs. It smells sweet, a nostalgic sort that reminds both parents of the day he was born. "Papa, what's a hobby anyways?" The monkey in the background sounds spooked and swings away from tree to tree, Aggy taking off after it.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:55 am

"A hobby is a little productive task one does in torder to grow a ciertain skill or just for ones enjoyment. Reading is one, gardening. Cooking and various other activites."arch smiles. Seems someones havibg a hard time comtaining themselves today. Yusieng your powers all over the place. Its good, ill show you a plave you can practice with them later if you like. Its rather secluded here so we dont have to worry. Your mother used to practice his powers there all the time too back in the day."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:18 pm

"I can't help it! Anyways, Aggy uses hers more than me so don't get mad!" He grins up at both of them, fiddling with the flower until his expression slowly turns less cheeky. The smile is genuine up at them, sweet blue eyes gazing as he wiggles in place. "Okasan? Papa? I love you." The white haired boy holds the flower up to Raiden who takes it carefully, smiling softly in return. "I love you, too, Syl..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:18 pm

"Syl, im not mad silly! I want you to use them so you can use them better and respect them more. Remember what we told you. Our family is rahter unique. Most other people dont have powers and it can be easey to hurt them, and we dont want that. Hurting people is bad unless done in extreme situations. We love you two Syldrian. Very much. Though I do have a question. Would you or Aggy be opposed to a little brother or sister? Besides Stiggie that is?"

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:32 pm

His smile fades at the last question, grown deadly serious as he studies his father. "...People always talk about us hurtin' people but I never hurt anybody, Papa... Aggy has, though, right? Aren't we bad and scary? So we shouldn't have brothers or sisters to hurt people." Raiden's smile also fades to a frown, "You and your sister a-aren't bad or scary, Syl. You are just you..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:23 pm

"No you havent hurt anyone Syl and im glad for it and proud of you. Yes Aggy has, but you know she has her struggles as well with development. Only times she has hurt anyone were those extreme situations or an accident. Syl am I bad or scary? Is your mother? No, because we have learnt restraint. Whitch is what im telling you now. Im sorry we chastize you so but we care about you. You dont see it but your older siblings were talked to about this stuff as well, your no different." Arch stands up from his kneeling and talking to his son. I think its about time that I started helping you understand what I mean. Ill talk to the other adults and let them know I will start spending one on one training time with you about discipline and respect for others and restraint. Like I have."

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:35 pm

Syl frowns as well all the while as he's talking. "Like how?" He asks as he finishes, scuffling a shoe in the grass and appearing unhappy. "I don't want more babies like me and Aggy. You better not get anymore..."
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:22 pm

"Oh your not looking forward to spending one on one time with me learning?! I thought you liked that Syl?" Anyway, chances are little one, you will have some more siblings. We are very long lived. Are you worried about attention or somthing? I mean you should be used to siblings with the five you already have Syl?

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:34 am

"They aren't like Aggy and me!" He huffs, crossing his arms stubbornly. "I like spendin' time with Papa but only when it's fun. I don't want it to be like school! I want Papa yo be Papa and not Mr. Bernard and Mr. Hawtrey." The boy complains, kicking some more at the ground and sulking. Aggy finally returns at a slow pace, a bit dirty and disheveled with splatters of blood on the front of her dress. Raiden turns to see her and looks a bit alarmed, "wh-what happened?" She seems fine as Rai goes to her to check, blood decorating her mouth and even her hands as she tries to wipe at it. He seems at a loss of what to say, brows furrowed as she just blinks curiously at him.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:41 am

"I van assure you Syl my son, it will be lessoons you have never had before, you have lived a supple life so far. Maby its time to teach you more delicatly and more riggourous it seems. Morality being a key point." Looking up and seeing the state od his daughter Arch cant help but shake his head and pinch the bridge of his nose. "Dont tell me ahe ate the monkey... You two are bwing a bit much as of late and im rather disapointed in the both of you. Come lets go to the house to get your sister cleaned up. I have much i need to talk to okasan and otasan about as well as a phone call I must make." He takes his son by the hand and looks to Rai collecting up their daughter.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by October Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:26 am

Raiden is trying to delicately explain to her not to eat the animals, wiping her face gently with his own shirt. "Okasan e-eats stuff like that too but n-not animals and people. Papa c-can get you things like that so leave th-the monkeys alone, okay?" Syldrian just sighs heavily, begrudgingly accepting his hand while his shoulders droop. Finishing, the halfbreed picks up their daughter to take her in, shooting a worried glance at Arch on the way.
October
October
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killem450 Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:02 am

"Everythings alright sweetie." Arch says softly to his lover as they go along. Eventualy reachign the house and decide to help with expisiteing the cleaning. Arch mentions he needs to have a moment to talk to Yasuo alone after thir done.

Killem450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum